The opening of a story I am writing

Thread: The opening of a story I am writing

Blog Entries

Post The opening of a story I am writing

This Blog is about a litlle story that I'm currently in the process of writing. I have not got a title yet and it may not be that good as it's a crude first effort, certainly not as polished as some of the great fan fiction I've seen here. Please feel free to leave comments and/or make suggestions for a title as it would be much appreciated.

Klink! Klink! Why must life be so hard? Klink! Klink! Every day I strike this ore to make tools of suffering for those poor pokemon Klink! Klink! KLINK! SMASH!
    "Dylan! What did I tell you about controlling your anger? Did you learn nothing? Fool! You would be lying in a pool of your own blood had I not given you this job! That's £7 off your salalry."

Dylan was an exceptionally hard working boy who had a shadowy past even he could not remember. It is a miracle that he was here, working for a illegal organisation that cruelly forced pokemon to fight to the grave, or even the dustbin. Dylan didn't want to do this but it was the only way he could afford to survive. He couldn't afford decent clothes so he stayed in house, if even that, of detritus.

"But that leaves me with less than nothing."
    He didn't have an education so he wasn't a mathematical genius but he could count.

"Well done Einstein."
    His manager was a plump but powerful illegal business man who sold things for a significant amount more than their value while double dealing under the table.

Dylan thought life couldn't get any worse. Life begged to differ.
    Last edited by Ryujin; 10th March 2012 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Punctuation and spelling mistake

Blog Entries

Default Re: The opening of a story I am writing

Hmm. A little short and sparse on description but you offer a dirty glimpse into the underworld of the Pokémon World.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

@Drakon
    Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace
    Follow an illegible mess. on Tumblr Visit an illegible mess.'s Youtube Channel

this is rather interesting. sounds a lot different than what you see here! i kind of wonder what's going on and where they are, but i expect you did that intentionally to draw people in and want to read more. still though, more description would benefit. otherwise, this is a rather good start.

Blog Entries

Thanks sAtAn.
    I'll be writing more a bit later as I'm currently focusing on an upcoming test.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

YES! A DARK STORY RELATED TO POKEMON!