The Obituaries - An often updated Anthology of dead fictional charactesr

Thread: The Obituaries - An often updated Anthology of dead fictional charactesr

The Astute cynic

Default The Obituaries - An often updated Anthology of dead fictional charactesr

Hello, Hello. Another topic being made by yours truly. Going to start writing obituaries for characters from all over. Original and Fandom ones. For now, there is only one. But, hey we'll kill more people in teh future, won't we. =)
    ~
    Newspaper: THe New York Times
    Date published: January,17th 2067
    Date of death: presumed January 17th 2063.

Everyone loved him. Sure there were some malcontents who found faults with what he did, but, you can't please everyone, right? He fought THe Greg Flux atop the Brooklyn bridge, and he fought alongside the rest of the world's greatest heroes against the instability markets created by the combined cabals of all their super enemies. And the public loved him for it. But, the last time someone physically saw him was a few years ago, he was leaving with utmost speed into the sky. He fast became one of the dwindling stars. Was he bored, or did he reach his end? I don't know. But, we miss you, Temporal Jester.

~

Arun K.
    " Jesus Christ -The Lord and Saviour of the Christian faith. Also a big fan of FPS and Fighting Games. He enjoys shooting people in online games when they are talking, and "throwing up the horns" when he wins. Also known for his legendary skill in Mario Kart: Double Dash - for his ability to "bring those blue sparks" (qtd from Wikipedia).

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

Cool concept, Tyg. CanT' really say more as I can't talk much about "cool plot" or anything, and if the character is not original, then I don't know of him (and I don't either if he is, obviously), but the concept is definitely cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm with Dami on this. Interesting concept, but I'm sure it would have more impact if I knew who the character was.