EVERYONE: A New Wold (Preview)

Thread: A New Wold (Preview)

Blog Entries

Default A New Wold (Preview)

Most stories take place in the world of Pokemon only. I decided to try something different and have a story that switches between the real world and the Pokemon world.

Intro
    I was the perfect child. I am 13 and I lived in Indianapolis until i was made to move in to Tokyo, Japan. I volunteered to be a test subject for a new system of virtual reality simulation. It was called Livelite. The system would take your thoughts and create a virtual world for you to interact with every thing you can think of. Me being a huge Pokemon fan, I was psyched to try the system out. Unfortunately the system can get viruses...

Edit: I will post the story in about a month or two.
    Last edited by Snivy Nation; 18th July 2011 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Release date
    The Snivy are taking over

Blog Entries

Default Re: A New Wold (Preview)

For future reference, please note that the first chapter of your story should be released within an hour of posting, not "a month or two" later.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion