EVERYONE: Mystery Dungeon III: Race to the Victory

View Poll Results: Does I need to improve something? What it is?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Grammar

0 0%
  • Concept/Story

0 0%
  • Style of Writing

0 0%
  • Others

0 0%
  • Nothing exactly

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Mystery Dungeon III: Race to the Victory

Default Mystery Dungeon III: Race to the Victory

Sorry for my grammar! T_T

Introduction

You see. I’m a great fan of mystery dungeon series and I can’t wait for the next one to be released. I got this idea after my cousin told me that life is like a race and all you have to do is to run to reach the victory.

Well the story starts, as usual, on a young boy who lost to another dimension later become a pokemon and lost all his memory with the exception of him, knowing that he is a human, and his name. Their first adventure starts after a pidove broke his wing falls on a cliff called Eastern Cliff. At first the pokemon doesn’t like to rescue the poor bird, thanks to its rude yet chicken-hearted personality. But after the boy convinced him, he agreed to rescue the grey bird which later becomes successful. Learning that it was fun, the pokemon asked the player if he wants to form a rescue team. The player, still having the adventurous nature, happily agrees.

After few rescue missions, the duo learns about the competition called “Race to the Victory” which will be held in different places at the different time. This event will be hosted by the pokemon called Cottonee and Gothitelle and the main goal of the said event if to search for the statue of Victini who was considered by them as the “God of Victory” and they believe that whoever possessed this statue will grant victory by the pokemon itself.

The duo auditioned and was accepted with sincere smile. The adventure starts at the forest called “Stun Forest” where most pokemon lived there uses any paralyzing moves such as Thunderwave and Stun Spores. At the end of the forest, the player will fight the first boss and this is a giant tarantula which uses electricity to catch prey. It’s a galvantula. The player succeeds on kicking its ass, thanks to the help of his fellow partner.

The next location will be held on the placed called “Blissful Forest” where the pokemon lived here are usually pokemon with pink as its primary color and baby pokemon. This was an easy journey and the duo go home disappointed but their disappointed reaction was changed when a Chingling follow then home and asked them if he can join. The duo grants his wish.

They finished a lot of adventure and the event was about to finished when it was interrupt by thunderstorm. The duo was, again, disappointed but become curious after they heard some chattering. They learned that there was a prophecy that there was a two human who will lose in the pokemon world and they become pokemon. The first one will caused chaos while the other one will prevent the other one from causing chaos.

The duo was terrified from the prophecy and decided to make a researched on the “Old Ruins” that can be found at the bottom of the “Terrifying Cliff” but before they could go there they must visit the old Alakazam at the peak of the “Sunrise Valley”. It was a long journey and the duo decided to left the recruit at their home so that it will left secured. They passed lots of danger after they reached the valley and asked the alakazam. The alakazam knows it already that the player will visit him and the player is a human who come from the planet called “Earth”. The old, wise pokemon might knows a lot about the player but he is not sure if the player will caused the chaos or the one who will prevent the bad one. This is the reason why the old pokemon accompanied then to visit the old ruins for research. Unknown by them, the true one who will cause the chaos is now preparing to starts what the prophecy said.

After the a long journey, the duo and alakazam now reach the ruins and research this was revealed that the player is not the one who will caused the chaos since he was discovered by his fellow. They immediately return but they found nothing but debris on the “Little Star Town”. Most pokemon are hurt. Luckily the duo’s house survived and they offer their house for the whole town to live in since it was so big. One of the pokemon told them that the one who caused chaos was a huge with alternating blue and grey color and it headed to the north. It also kidnapped Gothitelle and Cottonee. The Alakazam said that it was heading to the Icicle Tower. The duo was about to leave when Alakazam revealed that the place have the temperature of -10 degree Celsius and the duo must prepare first for the journey.

Will the duo made it? If they do, what will happen next? And who was this mysterious pokemon who caused the chaos?

Changes I made from the Original One

Well, I actually made a lot of changes. First one, there’s no antagonist. I don’t think antagonist will match on the story so I didn’t add. Next, the nature of the partner. On the original one, the nature of the partner was “chicken” and in this story, still chick but mixed with rude personality. Third one, the first recruit. The first recruit follows them to their home. Next, the final boss. Clue: It was a legendary pokemon but not a box art. And the last but not the least, the competition. On the two first series, there was no race right?

Well, I’m planning to add the first chapter once I finished it. I’m just planning for 10 chapters for a secret reason [that you will know after I finished it LOL!] and I’m hoping that you will like this story I was writing. 

Chapters:
    Chapter One: The Transformation
    Last edited by menametlg; 9th April 2011 at 06:41 PM.

I feel so much spring... Cabaret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mystery Dungeon III: Race to the Victory

Space out those paragraphs sir/miss, and I will certainly read this.

ok... as you said :)... anyway I'm a boy

I feel so much spring... Cabaret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So is this an overview of what's going to happen?

well still finishing the first one hehe.. just wait... :P

Ok guys, sorry for the late update!!! Anyway if anyone was interested to know the main protagonist, here! And also, this is just a half. I’m trying my best to correct my grammar that is why it takes too long.
    The Characters

Maynard- a thirteen year old guy who accidentally touched the portal between the human world and the pokemon world which is created after turbulence occurs. He will transformed into a green, snake-like pokemon, Snivy
    Keeper- is a mudkip who found the unconscious Maynard at the plateau called “Sunset Plateau”. He is the pokemon that was said on the prophecy who will found a transformed-into-a-pokemon human.

Chapter One: The Transformation

The flash of light awakens the sleepy boy with silver hair and brown eyes in his deep sleep. Today was another day. Although sleepy, the teen-ager woke up. He stretched his body to shake his drowsiness away.

He stood up and walks through the window and opens it. He saw a busy street but his attention draw to the child who was playing with their pokemon. Well, at his age, never experience obtaining one. Although they have lots of pokemon at their garden, he never own one of them. He doesn’t like those pokemon. All he wanted was a strong looking pokemon. He wanted to catch legendary pokemon that are very strong. He wanted to become the best trainer.

Well, for your information, Maynard is the only son of President Brock Obama (I have no idea what to name to his father, LOL!), the president of their country and his father give him a lot of protection for safety. Although he doesn’t like, he cannot do a single thing but to follow.

He went to the kitchen and search for Chef Snow. He found her at favourite spot of the chef. She was currently cooking chicken stew as her farfetch sliced the spring onions for garnishing.

“Well, good morning, Little Prince” the twenty-four year old chef said after she noticed him watching at the door. She stopped for a moment. “Hungry?”

Maynard nods. “Yes, anything to eat?”

The chef combed her strawberry blonde hair with the use of his finger the blinked her pale grey eyes before she continues cooking the stew. “Well, the dish was about to finish. Can you wait for another five minutes?”. She stopped stirring the stew after a couple of minutes and gets a medium size bowl. She put some spring onions for garnishing. She also prepared the garlic bread, that she perhaps cooked earlier, and give it to the brown-eyed boy who still watch at the chef’s doing.

“Here, little prince. The stew was already cooked! You can know eat it and enjoy!” the lady smiled.

The young adult grab spoon and chinese orange (or calamansi if you don’t know it) before taking the stew. He, then, bring it to the dining room, or rather dining hall before eating it. The stew was good and it tasted like heaven. Well, he always expected it and it’s not unusual since their chef was good in cooking.

After finished eating he go out using the fire exit of the kitchen where the garden and a huge pool can be found. It was his morning ritual to visit their fish pet at the pool. Sometimes he even swims with them like he plans to do.

He removed his clothes and left nothing but his alternating blue and green underwear which was good enough to be a swim wear. After that he jumped to the water and swim with a school of goldeen and luvdisc. Well those pokemon are his favorite but as pet only not for combat.

Well, before I forgot, he is turning into thirteen tomorrow and he is very excited because his father have a vow to let him do what he wanted to be. Although his father never know what was his dream, he believed that he can understand him since he know that his father loves him.

“Hey Gerald, where you going?” he asked. The Gerald he was talking about was the son of one of their gardener. He is also his best friend. “Let swim and play with Lulu and Deedee!” Lulu was a luvdisc while deedee is a goldeen.

“Well, I have some errand to do!” Gerald simply said.

Hmmm... seems like Gerald looks pale today. Well I better asks why

“Hey, Gerald, are you sick? You look pale!” he said as he rides on a mantyke. There was a great silence occurs between them. Only some deep breaths from Gerald.

“Well, I think I have to tell you the truth. Well Maynard don’t think that I’m just being paranoid but...” before Gerald could answer, mantyke suddenly released an intense light. It was evolving!

After few seconds, the event was finished. Mantyke evolved to Mantine.

“Woah! Mantyke I mean mantine, you looks so good!” Maynard cried before he realized that his friend was gone. “Hmm... what was the thing that Gerald makes him uneasy or paranoid?” he secretly said but decided to keep playing with his new friend.

After some Maynard got tired, he decided to take a rest on the top of mantine. An azurmarill created a ballon of air for him to breathe underwater. Sleeping underwater is not a new-new adventure to Maynard. He started doing this activity when he was still six, well six years already passed.

Maynard was awaken by a sudden disturbance under the water. It was confused him since it never happens before so he decided to search what caused it and only to find out that there was a medium-sized black hole at the center of the huge pool!

Maynard was then shocked and panicked. He immediately got out of the pool and run to his room. He didn't even notice that he was starving and he didn't even wear a single (with the exception of his underwear, of course!). Thanks to the fear he felt and he fall asleep again, after a long, long sleep.

Maynard was awaken in the midst of night, or during midnight to be specific. He go down and search for food since he just eat breakfast yesterday and his tummy is in protest after not giving the food they wanted. Luckily he found some apple on the kitchen and some honey. It was a great combination, for him thought.

After he finish eating the "whole day food", he go out to catch some air. He need to sleep again after he sleep for about twenty hours. Does he have hypersomia?

At the backyard, he can see clearly the moon and stars and a black hole? He again remember the incident this morning that caused him to shiver that he never experience before.

Although he was afraid, he fight his fear just to know if it was a true black hole or just his weird hallucination. He walk slowly until he reach the on the level where he was direct on the bottom of the "black hole". He blink his eyes twice but the black hole is still there. He knew that earth was moving but why it was still there and why it was so huge when supposed to be, it cannot be seen by our naked eyes?

He then again blinked his eyes but he was shocked to know that the black hole was approaching to him! He got frozen and he didn't have any never to run or even scream. The black hole stop and released a weird vines the enveloped him. This time he was able to scream. HE tried to run but he cannot move.

Maybe because of another fear, he again fall asleep.

"Should I do it?" a blue, small, tadpole-like asks to himself with hesitant grin. "What if a pokemon attacked me? I know it will hurts a lot!" he cried as he covers his eyes with his two paws. He stayed there for a couple of second before he stands up with his chin up. "No, Keeper, you can do it! Remember that you will become the strongest pokemon someday!" the mudkip said as he walk through the icky cave.

"Lalalala..." he sing but it was interrupt by the sudden howl! He lost his fighting spirit again and run as he scream "Mommy!!!"

Dismayed, a mudkip, with the nickname of Keeper, decided to walk through the Sunset Plateau to watch the sunset like he did yesterday, and on the day before yesterday, and the day before the day of yesterday, and well exactly, everyday.

"I think, I won't be the pokemon master, that what I wished to be" he said with a deep breath. "I wish someday I can prove to pokemon god that I'm a strong pokemon so he can send me to the human world, like what he did to brother, sister and well, all of my ancestor"

Suddenly, there was a minor earthquake that caused him to caused him to head down and protect his head from something that will fall down, although nothing exactly. When the quake was finished he slowly raised his head and it caused him to shocked when he found a green, snake-like pokemon, at the front of himself and anytime, it may fall from the deep ravine!
    Last edited by menametlg; 9th April 2011 at 06:03 AM.