My Fanfiction Character

Thread: My Fanfiction Character

Dedicated Shinji Fan ShinjiLover's Avatar

Default My Fanfiction Character

Name: Nareta Azakaya (Japanese: ナレタ Nareta)
    Looks: Brown, medium-length hair, dark brown eyes
    Personality: When she first started out, she was a cruel trainer who didn't care about her Pokemon. She was also extremely rude to everyone, including her elders, and insisted that she didn't need anyone. This changed after meeting a boy who explained to her that being a good trainer was better for her. After this, she became a nice trainer, deciding to try out a new lifestyle. She realized that the boy was right, and she enjoyed being nice to people and Pokemon. Finally, she was a very nice girl, completely different from her former self.
    Good points: 1) She's strong. 2) She can fight for herself and knows how to do it well. 3) She's intelligent. 4) She's respectful. 5) She can be kind.
    Flaws: 1) She gets herself into situations that are too dangerous. 2) She doesn't sleep a lot. 3) She can sound rude because she always speaks bluntly. 4) She could get herself killed because she'll lay down her life for her Pokemon. 5) She trains too much. 6) She eats too little. 7) She can't swim.
    Phobias: 1) Heights (Anything that deals with planes to be exact). 2) Wide-open spaces. 3) Enclosed spaces. 4) Extremely small objects. 5) Curved blades. 6) Clowns. 7) Nozupasu. 8) Dainozu. 9) Bariyado.

This isn't much of an extensive list. It just gives you an idea.
    Now then, this was Nareta when she was 10:

Rude, huh? Now this is Nareta when she was older. About 11 through 13:

Now, nice, huh? This is a part of my story when Nareta was about 14. She was living with Reiji, keeping Shinji there as well. Reading my story, it would make a lot more sense, but since it's not finished, excerpts are all you people are getting.

Also this:

There are also plenty of mind-rapish moments that will not be looked into right here. I've gotten plenty of my inspiration from Neon Genesis Evangelion, the most fucked up anime ever.

Now, if there are any questions, please inquire as you wish. If there are any suggestions, please let me know! =] I'd love to improve my character. A more extensive list of flaws, good points, et cetera will be coming soon!

SL, is Nareta, by any chance, inspired by Shinji?

Actually, I made Nareta before Diamond and Pearl ever came out. I found it odd. . O.O No lie, I'm dead serious.

Blog Entries

Afraod of closed and wide open spaces? Is this person always afraid?

I didn't elaborate on that one well. When I say 'wide-open spaces', I mean spaces that look like a fricken' void with no furniture no nothing. That kind of thing.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why in the WORLD would you create a thread for your character, who appears in your fic? Why not have the discussion THERE? Seriously, no one wants to read about ONLY your OC with no fic around her.