My fanfic archive ^_^

Thread: My fanfic archive ^_^

SOOOOONANSU!!

Default My fanfic archive ^_^

I've never posted anything in this forum before. I read through all the rule threads to see if there were any rules against a post like this but I didn't see anything...still you never know. If it is inapropriate then go ahead and delete it. I'm doing it this way because a few of my fanfics are rather long and I thought it would be kind of clunky to stick them directly into a topic. Might surpasse the word limit for a post, if there is a word limit ^^;;. anyway...

Link - nothing to see here people - just a silly mod editting a link out.

That's the link to all the fanfics that I've written. I have my 5 part Pokemon series there, a Tenchi In Tokyo fic, a Silent Hill 2 fic (which I just posted two days ago ^^), and some stuff I did for school. Enjoy if you wish ^^.

EDIT - Monday august 01 '05 7:34PM CST - editted out the link - Tyger
    Last edited by tyger; 1st August 2005 at 07:35 PM.
    Jessie and James together forever!!!

AAML forever!

Colorado is EVIL!!!! Save me!

Eternal defender of Tracey Sketchit. Brock lovers beware ^_^.

"Like the moon over
    the day, my genius and brawn
    are lost on these fools" - Bowser, Super Mario RPG

The Astute cynic

Mrr.. hey. It's usually nice to actually post your stuff on the forum itself. I don't mean this as a jab or anything, just dropping a line to tell you about it. I'm going ot edit out your link in your original post. Have it in your sig if you want, but let's keep it out of the actual posts. ^_~

~

Love
    friendly mod Tyger
    " Jesus Christ -The Lord and Saviour of the Christian faith. Also a big fan of FPS and Fighting Games. He enjoys shooting people in online games when they are talking, and "throwing up the horns" when he wins. Also known for his legendary skill in Mario Kart: Double Dash - for his ability to "bring those blue sparks" (qtd from Wikipedia).

SOOOOONANSU!!

ok got it. Is attaching a fanfic to a topic ok, or should it still be actully IN the topic? I wasn't aware until now that I could attach documents to my posts.
    Jessie and James together forever!!!

AAML forever!

Colorado is EVIL!!!! Save me!

Eternal defender of Tracey Sketchit. Brock lovers beware ^_^.

"Like the moon over
    the day, my genius and brawn
    are lost on these fools" - Bowser, Super Mario RPG

Gym Leader

well, you're meant to actually put the fanfic in the topic. you can stick a link to your fanfics in your sig, there's no problem with that, but you can't just post a topic with a link to your fanfics and not post them here. um, i dunno why. probably cuz then people would link to other sites and traffic would be diverted away from here... which would be pretty selfish... anyway, it's no big deal posting your fic in a topic here, plus it'll boost your postcount!