TEEN: The Master Cup (Chapter 1- Pt 1)

Thread: The Master Cup (Chapter 1- Pt 1)

Cheerful and Dangerous
    Add Nick98 on Facebook
    Visit Nick98's Youtube Channel

Post The Master Cup (Chapter 1- Pt 1)

Chapter 1-The Prologue to the Cup-Part 1

It is time for Sinnoh NOW!!!!

The Sinnoh Now's afternoon edition has started, and there are some big news...
    Hello people of Sinnoh, my name is Mel Malcovitch and this is the afternoon edition of Sinnoh Now; brace yourselves, elite Sinnoh Trainers, the Master Cup has finally arrived in Sinnoh! This edition, the 16th one, will be located in the Lily of the Valley Island, near the Pokémon League. Our special messenger, Rhonda Cherovosky, will introduce us to the Master Cup. Line goes to Ms. Cherovosky...
    That's right, Mr. Malcovitch, the Master Cup will start tomorrow, and... (sniff sniff) Oh, yes, we can feel electricity in the air as tension starts bumping up. Today in Sinnoh Sport TG, we will completely dedicate the program to the Master Cup. Don't miss it this evening at 6 PM! Line to studio...
    1 hour later...

Rock on Baby! It is time for Sinnoh Sport TG!!!!

After the title theme, Rhonda Cherovosky give the Sinnoh inhabitants more infos on the Master Cup.
    Welcome to the Master Cup special of Sinnoh Sport TG!!! I'm Rhonda Cherovosky, and I'm in the Lily of the Valley Island, near the Pokémon League, to give you realtime commentary during the battles, and, standin' for now, I'll stick on presenting the Trainers who dared to accept this BRUTAL challenge! And to top it all off, there's a SPECIAL GUEST who I'll reveal after presenting all the Trainers!
    But, Jack, the sound operator, wasn't able to stand the endeavor caused by keeping high the boom microphone, and it ended in dropping it, and making it hit Rhonda....
    She yelled to Jack: DAMMIT, JACK NORKEL! YOUR GODDAMN MIKE KEEPS HITTING ME! WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO NOT DROPPING THE MIKE?
    But, Jack apologized: S-s-sorry, Rhonda; i can't take the stress caused by holding the boom mic! You should've hired a more muscular person as sound operator...
    Rhonda, stressed, says: It's always the same.... Anyway thou, on to the Trainers! Hey, someone's coming... Jack, don't screw up as usual or else I'll fire you!
    There comes a Trainer, a female Trainer, who looks like to be very coriaceous!
    Rhonda says to the Trainer: Hi there, Trainer: I'm Rhonda Cherovosky of Sinnoh Sport TG, and who're you?
    The Trainer says: My name is... Kaoru Nakamura.
    Wow... You look like strong! Where do you come from?
    I'm from Viridian City in Kanto.
    Wow, far far away from here! So they are your Pokémon? They're all legendaries!
    Well, duh!
    You can wait there, you will watch the other Trainers arrive! They are strong, as I hear!
    That's evident! If not, what Master Cup is, then?!?
    Rhonda, looking towards the camera: That Kaoru looks very strong for me! Hey! Someone else's coming!
    Rhonda catches a glimpse of a seductive male Trainer, who looks like to be filthy rich.
    Wow, nice tuxedo!
    Hey, thanks!
    Who are you?
    It's just the almighty Takeshi Tsujinku!
    Kaoru's eyes were shining... Who knows why!
    Kaoru yelled with open arms: Takeshi!!! Good to see you, honey!
    Whaaa??? Kaoru!!!! Yes!! I'm so glad you're here!
    Kaoru and Takeshi hugged each other passionately. But Rhonda, as usual, says: Takeshi, we haven't done the interview; so, looks like you are Kaoru's boyfriend...
    More than it, I'm her husband!!!
    A humanoid Pokémon, who looks like an Electric-type, comes out from the Poké Ball and yells his cry: ELECTCHIBAAAAHHHH!!!!
    Takeshi, surprised, yells: Huh? Electivire!!! There you are, buddy!
    Rhonda, surprised, asks to Takeshi: Is it your Electivire?
    Duh, it was my first Pokémon!
    Did you receive it already as an Electivire?
    No way! It was just an Elekid! I come from Cianwood in Johto, from an highly distinguished family! It's only thanks to Electivire and Kaoru's support that I now am here in the Master Cup!
    As other Pokémon, you use Shiftry, Rayquaza and Kanto's Legendary birds. Am I right?
    Sure, it's right!
    Wait over there for the other Trainers. Obiviously with Kaoru!
    OK!
    Takeshi waits with her wife Kaoru and his Electivire, FOR the other Trainers...
    Sometime later....

Whew, we only have some Trainers left here...
    All of a sudden, a sparkling stream of lights decorates the sky, but no one knows what was that...
    And later then, a little adorable teen falls off from the sky and says, with eager voice: Hi, Trainers of Sinnoh! Please support me!
    Wow, an effective entrance! And what's your name?
    It's Ayako, Ayako Tsujinku.
    What was that stream of sparkles up in the sky?
    It was my Latios.
    Ayako calls out Latios and hugs him.
    Your surname it's Tsujinku, right? You must be Kaoru and Takeshi's daughter.
    Sure thing!
    You can wait there with your parents. Good luck here in the Master Cup!
    Ayako waited for the other Trainers with Kaoru and Takeshi, her parents, who said her: Good luck, darling!; The Trainers here are so darn strong, give it your best shot!
    A fully-fledged scoutmaster arrives, and says: Hello? Is anyone here? (laughs) Just joking, hee hee!!!
    You look like a superb scoutmaster. Who are you?
    My name is Daisuke Nakamura, and as you might notice, I'm a top-notch elite scoutmaster from Hoenn!
    Wow, Hoenn, better known to be a seaside paradise!
    Sure thing!
    Kaoru, surprised, yells: D-d-d-Daisuke! My far-faraway cousin! Get over here and hug me! Long time no see!
    Kaoru and Daisuke hug each other friendly.
    So, you are Kaoru's distant cousin. Am I right?
    Yeah, we rarely meet each other... I'm so glad she's here, she's a very nice girl!
    What's your team?
    Really? (laughs) Latias, Groudon, Mismagius, Luxray, Snorlax and Zangoose. They help me when I do the scoutmaster!
    Wow, wait there with your familiars.
    Daisuke says to Takeshi: Hey, are you Takeshi, Kaoru's wife?
    It sure is!
    Are you of an aristocratic family? I think so!
    Eheh, of course.
    You sure are very friendly!
    A lookalike break dancer comes with Sinnoh's Creation trio, and when she arrived, she does an "Insight Roll", a double barrel roll with 3 handclaps. She says, like if she was rapping:
    Ye niggas don't know who me is! Oh, yes!
    Wow, you must be a Poké-Grammy-winning rapper!
    Nah, imma just Courtney Andersen, expert breakdancer from Hearthome City!
    Well, you sure rap well!
    Hah, thank ye, Rhonda.
    You just arrived with Dialga, Palkia and Giratina... Are those your Pokémon?
    Duh. So what?
    Ahh, nothing whatsoever...
    Whew, Rhonda, I thought those Pokémon were banned in this tournament!
    No, Courtney, all Pokémon are permitted in the Master Cup! In the meanwhile, wait there with the other Trainers.
    Takeshi shakes hands and says: Wazzup, my name is Takeshi!
    Nice to meet y....
    Courtney was about to finish the sentence, when a super hot Trainer arrived... The girls' eyes (except Kaoru's) were shining of attraction. Takeshi, in the other hand, looked like he was angry.
    Wow, you're very sexy!
    Huh, thanks.
    What's your name?
    My name is Vincent de la Seine, but call me... Grimsley.
    And later, the girls (except Kaoru) screamed dreamily and Courtney says: Oh mah God, he's so HOT!!!
    Sure looks like it, Courtney! Where do you come from?
    I come from the Unova region.
    Unova?!? Never heard of it!
    Yeah, it's FAR away from Sinnoh. And since I thought you were curious about Unova, here's a map.
    Grimsley shows off a Pokémon world map and points at Unova.
    Wow, it IS far away!
    Yeah. I had to take an airplane to get here. (giggles)
    I heard you are very popular in your homeland. Why?
    Because I'm a member of the Unova Elite Four!!! I'm a Dark-type master.
    Ladies and gentlemen, we have an Elite Four here in the Master Cup! Isn't that awesome?
    All the Trainers yelled: YEEEEEEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
    But, Takeshi, annoyed, starts ranting: Yes; you just need that it isn't a super hot Trainer who uses Dark-type Pokémon!
    Hey, I'm hearing you! And who the hell are you!
    I am Takeshi Tsujinku, you bastard!
    You dare call me bastard?! You're not smooth. And tell me, why you so angry?
    You nabbed all the girls!
    Ahh, so you're just jealous of my progression of girls a la Gnassingbé Eyadéma!
    Jeez, you're not nice!
    (blows up raspberry)
    A person clears her throat, and says with seductive voice: Helloooo, guyyyysss!!!!
    Grimsley looks back, and his eyes and tongue pop out of infatuation.
    A truly HOT girl comes, twirls her silver-azure hair, and catwalks near Rhonda.
    Wow. you sure look good.
    (giggle) Thanks.
    By the way, who are you?
    I am of the Johto Elite Four. For I am... Karen Belmont!
    Grimsley is so much appealed by Karen, that he passed out!
    Looks like Grimsley is passionately in love for you! He's an Elite Four member just like you! Do you specialize in some type?
    I love Dark-type Pokémon; they are wild, bossy and "bad"!
    Grimsley's a Dark-type master too!
    Wow, we do have a lot of things in common!
    Grimsley recovers his senses and continues arguing with Takeshi.
    In the meantime, Karen goes to the "waiting zone" with the other Trainers.
    Suddenly, a stream of cold wind arrives, and a Trainer, with a firm face, arrives.
    Ooh, that was as cold as North Pole! Who are you?
    I am a lone wolf. I do not trust anyone but my dearest buddies. I am Tyler Kowalski, from Snowpoint City.
    Why are you a lone wolf?
    My parents were killed when I was 15, by an insane Regigigas. From that point on, I decided to go my way. That's why I am a lone wolf. I prefer Steel-type Pokémon, so my friends call me Titanium Heart.
    Urgh, orphan of both parents. Was it an hard post-tragedy childhood?
    Yes, because I didn't have any Pokémon, but Prof. Rowan helped me and gave me a Piplup, who is now an Empoleon. My other Pokémon are Heatran, Skarmory, Froslass, Garchomp and Weavile. I'm a super fan of Cynthia, the Sinnoh Champion. When I'll meet her, I will beg her to make me an autograph. My Garchomp is based on her's.
    Don't worry. You will meet her someday. In the meantime, wait over there.
    Right after, a quite surly Trainer arrives.
    Oh, hi there.
    AAAAHHHH!!!! A GHOST!!!!!
    No, I'm not a ghost!
    Whew, that was close! Whatever, I'm Cody Hideson from Slateport, in Hoenn.
    You mistaken me for a ghost... Are you some kind of a medium?
    Well, sorta. Because of my paranormal visions, they call me The Visionary.
    Paranormal... visions? So that's why you mistaken me for a ghost! In the meanwhile, you wait over there with the other Trainers.
    Cody goes to the "waiting zone", but...
    AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! MONSTEEEERRRRSSSS!!!!!!
    Don't worry, Cody, they're Trainers. Wow! We presented all Trainers... We can show the special guest now! She is.... drum roll... The Sinnoh Champion, Cynthia!!!!
    Cynthia arrives with her Garchomp, and Tyler weeps happily: EEEEPPPP!!!! CYNTHIA!!!! Please, Cynthia, can you give me an autograph, pleeeeeaaaase?
    Cynthia says: A fan of mine? Sure thing!!!
    Cynthia gives an autograph to Tyler, who yells: MY LIFE IS COMPLETE NOW!!!!!!
    The Trainers, later...
    END OF PART 1
    Last edited by Nick98; 28th April 2012 at 07:37 AM.
    Actual fanfics:
    Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt-Pokémon Edition (MATURE, every Monday and Tuesday)
    The Master Cup (TEEN, every Wednesday and Thursday)
    Viva la Grim (TEEN, every Friday and Saturday)
    NOTE: every fanfic by me is on hiatus due to writing yet another fanfic in another website. Don't worry, I'll return when it's over!

I feel so much spring... Cabaret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Master Cup (Chapter 1- Pt 1)

Why...just...why would you have the colored dialogue?

If other writers do not need the colored dialogue to distinguish a character from another, why should you be an exception? It's a pain to squint my eyes and read.

The story has a comicbook feel, if we're talking strictly format.

Cheerful and Dangerous
    Add Nick98 on Facebook

ok, i will now say who talks!
    Actual fanfics:
    Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt-Pokémon Edition (MATURE, every Monday and Tuesday)
    NOTE: every fanfic by me is on hiatus due to writing yet another fanfic in another website. Don't worry, I'll return when it's over!

Cheerful and Dangerous
    Add Nick98 on Facebook

Default The Master Cup (Chapter 1- Pt 2)

Chapter 1-The Prologue to the Cup-Part 2
    The group of Trainers go to the conference room to see the rules of the Cup.
    A businessman arrives and says: "Ok, now! Here are the rules of the Master Cup: the Cup is divided in 2 parts: the 1st is a group-based qualification round. The 1st and 2nd place will arrive to the Knockout Round, divided in 1st Knockout Round, Quarter Finals, Semifinals and the Final. All Pokémon are allowed but no items are permitted. Now, there is dinner at the restaurant, Bon appétit!"

The Trainers go to the restaurant, with Victorian Era design.
    Takeshi orders a marinated salmon filet, Kaoru orders a roasted poultry, Ayako orders baked potatoes, Daisuke orders a friut salad, Grimsley? He orders mashed potatoes, pasta with tomato gravy and grated cheese and bread.
    Takeshi, Kaoru, Ayako and Daisuke were satisfied of the food, but Grimsley didn't think the same.... "Yuck, the food here is horrid! The mashed potatoes are insipid, the pasta is too greasy and the bread has sour flavour! Where's the head chef? I must beat him!"
    But... two HUGE men, the bouncers, arrive there: one of them says: "Man, oh man, Grimsley of the Unova Elite Four?". The other: "They must refund you! Hee hee!". The two bouncers take Grimsley, who yells: "No! Drop me! It's not my fault! I wasn't hating! It was just an honest opinion!". But that wasn't enough. He was kicked outta the restaurant and the bouncers yelled: "Get outta here and remain there... FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT!".
    Grimsley tried to apologize, but it wasn't enough......
    Therefore, he said: "Meh, that's life...".
    Near the restaurant's gateway, he faces off with Karen, who says: "You're bad, Grimsley...".
    Grimsley tried to apologize: "No! I'm not bad, I was just giving a personal opinion on the r...".
    But Karen sharply truncated Grimsley's apologize, and she said, with a flirtatious note: "Yes, you're bad, and I like it.".
    Grimsley changed tone and said: "I'm bad to the bone, baby!".
    Karen says: "Let's go have some little... fun.".
    Grimsley: "Oh yeah: smart, sexy and devilish! That's my kind of girl!".

1 hour later...

Grimsley and Karen sit down near a tree and see the night time sky.
    Karen: "My God, it's so romantic.".
    Grimsley: "Yes, it's beautiful, but it will never surpass your beauty, Karen!"
    Karen: "(giggle) Thanks, honey!".
    Grimsley: "Are you a member of the Johto Elite Four?"
    Karen: "I sure do.".
    Grimsley: "I'm a member of the Unova Elite Four... I specialize on Dark-types.".
    Karen: "Me too!".
    Grimsley and Karen note that they're holding hands each other: Grimsley says: "Are we holding hands?"
    Karen: "Can't you see it?".
    Grimsley: "Yes. And, my God, you make me so excited!".
    Karen: "Mmm, yes, you too!".
    The two get nearer and nearer and kiss each other.
    In the end.... Ta-dah: Grimsley and Karen start a relationship. Or as we Pokéfans say: a Shipping. This Shipping is called BadRomanceShipping. And you will see it a LOT here in the Master Cup!

NEXT TIME IN THE MASTER CUP
    The Master Cup officially starts and the opening ceremony is held! The 32 Trainers are divided in 8 groups (A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H), much like the Soccer World Cup. The Qualification Round after that, will start! What will happen then?
    See it following The Master Cup!!!

END OF CHAPTER
    Last edited by Nick98; 25th May 2012 at 12:00 PM.
    Actual fanfics:

Are you trying to do a play or fanfic here? If its a play, uour doing ok with the dialogue. In a fic/story/whatever though, when people speak, do something like: "blahblahlah, person said. And for when someone does something try to describe it more than just saying what they are doing. Grammer wise your spelling is fine. Ill look for this again to see the next chapter.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Cheerful and Dangerous
    Add Nick98 on Facebook

ok, KantoMasta, i'll try my best on my next chapter: "Master Cup, Initiate!"
    Actual fanfics:

Cheerful and Dangerous
    Add Nick98 on Facebook

Default The Master Cup (Chapter 2)

Chapter 2-Master Cup, Initiate!
    The day after, at 11 am, all Trainers were conducted to the main stadium, because the opening ceremony was about to start. The stadium was all dark and gloomy, and in the big screen there was a countdown...
    THE MASTER CUP HAS BEGUN!!!!
    Suddenly, the stadium lights up using the sun and a dramatic rain of sparkles fell from the ceiling, and the Trainers and the spectators cheered, while the song "The Final Countdown" by Europe was playing.
    After the end of the rain and the song... A fire has been lighted on the top of the stadium.
    It was much similar to the fire seen in the Olympic Games... Everyone weeped of emotion...
    Half an hour later...

Group A
    Rennie
    Shawn
    Jill
    Kaoru

Group B
    Cody
    Belle
    Genki
    Loran

Group C
    Armand
    Tobias
    Mel
    Zoey

Group D
    Courtney
    Karen
    Joey
    Chris

Group E
    Takeshi
    Wolf
    Montgomery
    Aki

Group F
    Grimsley
    John
    Michael
    Phoebe

Group G
    Tyler
    Mal
    Ernesto
    Enrique

Group H
    Benny
    Alle
    Guy
    Till

"We expect a LOOOOONG tournament..." Sighs Kaoru.
    "You bet! And looks like that these John, Michael and Phoebe are unlucky." Says Takeshi.
    "Lemme guess, honey... Is it Grimsley?" Wonders Kaoru...
    "Riiight." Sighs Takeshi.
    "Looks like you have to face me, Courtney..." Says Karen, shoving Courtney's arm.
    "Don't get me annoyed." Sighs Courtney annoyed already.

After this long ceremony, at 6 pm, the Trainers were conducted to the restaurant. Grimsley yelled annoyed: "Oh no, not again!", but Karen cheered him up: "Come on, honey. I'm with you...!".
    But Grimsley didn't know that in the restaurant was held that night...
    A PROM!!

With the song "Levels" by Avicii, an happy-go-lucky DJ, called DJ Victory, yelled happily: "ARE YE READY TO SPIN AROUND? BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO DANCE UNTIL YOU ARE SICK!".
    After that, "Levels" stopped, and in place, plays "Give Me Everything" by Pitbull, Ne-Yo, Nayer and Afrojack.

Everyone gets their lady:
    Takeshi dances with Kaoru,
    Ayako with Daisuke (the two are roughly the same age: Ayako is 18, Daisuke is 20),
    Tyler with Courtney, Tobias and Cody with other Trainers,
    but Grimsley was contended by various girls, much like Karen was contended by a dozen of men.
    But Grimsley and Karen didn't care... And decided to dance together.

Kaoru and Takeshi danced like a rave,
    Ayako and Daisuke like hip-hop,
    Tyler and Courtney like breakdance (was it obvious? Courtney is a pro breakdancer!),
    and Grimsley and Karen decided to go with the perreo, a Puerto Rican dance, better known for its hardcore moves.
    While the others were more frantic, Karen and Grimsley were more shameless.
    Karen even went as far as making the most erotic move of the perreo, the grinding: Karen grinded her all-curves body on Grimsley's athletic body, and while Karen had a pleased facial expression, Grimsley looked more like OMG, then like he was pleased.
    Karen said, with her seductive tone: "I love your body, Grimsley!".
    Grimsley answered: "Thanks, I like your body too!".
    But because of their shamelessness, the two bouncers reached the Elite Four duo and one of them said: "Looks like you two are like amateur pornstars.".
    Karen apologized: "No, no, we aren't pornstars, we were just dancing!".
    The other bouncer said: "Yeah. And what were you dancing? The 69?".
    The two bouncers laughed but Grimsley, angry at them, said: "Oh, shut up, you two. That's not even funny!".
    ...But Grimsley and Karen got kicked out. Grimsley said, dejected: "We shouldn't have did that grinding...".
    Karen cheered him up and tickled his neck: "Oh, come on. We're just the two of us now. Want to have some love together? You know you want to!".
    Grimsley said without thinking twice: "OK!".
    Grimsley and Karen ran to a tree and started making out, while slowly stripping from their clothes, and ending up only with their underwear.

The first qualification round starts: Kaoru, Takeshi, Ayako, Daisuke, Grimsley, Tobias, Tyler, Courtney, Cody and Karen pass it with ease... But they arrived at the knockout rounds!
    This means that if they lose just ONE MATCH, they're out from the Master Cup for good!
    And Grimsley and Karen's love continues bumping up, becoming more and more hardcore and extreme! What will happen next?
    See it following the Master Cup!

END OF CHAPTER
    Last edited by Nick98; 8th May 2012 at 02:41 PM.
    Actual fanfics:

Cheerful and Dangerous
    Add Nick98 on Facebook

Default Re: The Master Cup (Chapter 2)

Chapter 3-Ayako Vs Daisuke-The Finale
    NOTE: I only did the final part of the battle because I'm lazy!
    The First Knockout Round battle between Ayako Tsujinku, daughter of Kaoru and Takeshi, and Daisuke Nakamura, faraway cousin of Kaoru, is running close to an end.
    Ayako sent out Kyogre, Daisuke sent out Groudon.
    Cynthia, the Sinnoh Champion and battle reporter, says: "Audience who's watching us from Hoenn, prepare to witness the legend reborn! Ayako sent out Kyogre while Daisuke sent out Groudon!
    It's going to be a great clash of legends! We all wish the best of luck to Ayako and Daisuke!".
    Ayako's Kyogre uses Ice Beam!
    It's super effective!
    Daisuke's Groudon uses SolarBeam!
    It's super effective!
    Ayako's Kyogre uses Water Sprout!
    It's super effective!
    Daisuke's Groudon uses Eruption!
    It's not very effective...
    C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!
    Ayako said: "Not giving up easily, eh?".
    Daisuke answered with the clenched fist: "No, I'm not even dreaming about it.
    So, if you want to play rough... So be it! GROUDON, USE A FULL POWER OVERHEAT!".
    Groudon hedges itself in a fiery aura and launches a giant breath of fire from its mouth.
    Ayako yells: "KYOGRE, USE WATER SPROUT AT MAXIMUM POWER!".
    Kyogre sprouts a huge flow of water from its blowhole and hits Groudon's Overheat, beginning an aura clash like in Dragon Ball Z.
    Cynthia announces: "A clash of two powerful moves, one Fire-type and one Water-type, begins! Overheat and Water Sprout! Which one shall prevail?".
    The aura clash lasts for a few minutes, until...
    "KYOGRE, INTENSIFY WATER SPROUT'S PRESSURE!!".
    Kyogre hedges itself in a celestial aura and intensifies its Water Sprout, extinguishing Groudon's Overheat and putting Groudon KO!
    The referee yells: "Groudon is unable to battle! Kyogre wins! Ayako goes to the quarter finals!".
    Ayako yells happy to Kyogre: "Yes, Kyogre! We won! Awesome!".
    Kyogre cries: "Kaiooooograaaaaa!!!".
    Daisuke falls down unworthy and yells sad: "Nooooo!!! All this sweat! AND I WENT THIS FAR?!? THIS IS.... No, I don't want to imagine... Groudon, come back!".
    Cynthia announces: "Ayako is all happy and satisfied, but for Daisuke is a completely different story, guys...".
    Daisuke, with his head down and one afflicted face, exits from the stadium and starts crying.
    Ayako runs to him and says: "What's that face? You actually gave me a hard lot!".
    Daisuke explicates: "What will the Hoenn inhabitants think of me? I was their trump card for the Cup!".
    Ayako says: "Yeah... Hoenn ran out of chances to win the tournament... But you can try the next year, I will cheer for you!".
    Daisuke says with his morale back up: "Yes, I can try the next year in the 17th edition... I will do my best then! See you!".
    ...And Daisuke runs to the hotel, while his silhouette fades away.

This will surely be the most controversial episode yet, and the moderators can probably flag me for inappropriate content...
    What is going on? Karen and Grimsley are talking in the sleep... What are they thinking? Kaoru, Takeshi, Ayako and Daisuke think that they are dreaming about each other making out... And decide to investigate...
    And Takeshi even goes far to interrogate Grimsley like policemen do with the suspects... What will happen next?
    See it following the Master Cup!
    END OF CHAPTER
    Actual fanfics:

Cheerful and Dangerous
    Add Nick98 on Facebook

Default The Master Cup (Chapter 4)

Chapter 4-Love, Pokémon and Electrocution
    NOTE: This chapter has a special twist, which is the addition of sitcom SFX. This is only available in this chapter, to lighten up the atmosphere of this chapter.
    "Goodnight, Kaoru!", "Goodnight, Takeshi! Goodnight to you too, Ayako!". That's what we hear from Kaoru and Takeshi, in a dark night of summer in Sinnoh.
    Karen and Grimsley also go to bed.

But at midnight....

"Mmm, yes, Grimsley, let's make out in a deserted beach...", moans Karen.
    *audience chuckles*
    "Hm? Who's talking? -asks Kaoru- Takeshi! Wake up!".
    "Huh, Kaoru? What's that? You mean Karen talking in the sleep?", says a drowsy Takeshi.
    Ayako wakes up and says: "Mom, I'm hearing something, maybe it's Karen!".
    Kaoru says: "Yes, Ayako, Karen's dreaming something..."; Kaoru stretches her ears and says: "She says something like: "Ahh, yeah, Grimsley, let's make out! Ohh yes!
    So she might be doing...".
    But Takeshi sharply cuts off her wife's speech and yells horrified: "A RED LIGHT DREAM!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!".
    *audience laughs*
    Kaoru says severe: "Shut it, Takeshi! It's night-time and everyone's sleeping!".
    Takeshi says regretful to Kaoru: "S-sorry.".
    Ayako asks her parents: "We should go investigate this! Maybe Grimsley and Karen are in love with each other!".

Meanwhile, at Daisuke's room...

"Aah, yes, Karen, so nice... Aaahh, yeah...", moans Grimsley.
    Daisuke wakes up and says: "Huh? What was that? It's Grimsley... He's dreaming about Karen... But is he making out with her? Or just having sex?"
    *audience wondering*
    "Meh, I'll go back to bed.", says Daisuke.

The day later...

"Hi, Daisuke!", says Kaoru.
    "Hello there, Kaoru.", says Daisuke.
    "Have you heard Karen moaning when sleeping?", asks Kaoru.
    "I actually heard Grimsley doing the same thing.", answers Daisuke.
    "I'm going to investigate with Takeshi. He will interrogate Grimsley. I will ask some questions to Karen.", explains Kaoru.
    "Nice!", says Daisuke, pleased.

Meanwhile...

"Ok, Grimsley. I hate you, you hate me. That's why I decided to do like this!", says Takeshi to Grimsley.
    Grimsley says angry to Takeshi: "Urgh, why shouldn't you do the old-fashioned way?".
    Takeshi answers: "Because I like it...?".
    *audience laughs*
    Grimsley mutters annoyed: "Why you always need to do it like this? You are sadomasochist!".
    Takeshi answers sarcastic: "Thanks, Grimsley. I'm a BDSM fan.".
    Grimsley says surprised: "Wow, we have a thing in common. I'm a BDSM fan, too! I'm more sadistic than masochist.".
    Takeshi explicates annoyed: "That was sarcasm."
    *audience laughs*
    "Anyway, I'm interrogating you like policemen do with the suspects. We two are in this dark and void room, but there's a twist: every time you lie, my Electivire will zap you with a Thunderbolt.
    So in a nutshell, truth or Thunderbolt!".
    Grimsley protests: "I don't like it. Shouldn't you remove the Thunderbolt thing?".
    Takeshi objects: "I like it, so I'm not listening to youuuu!!!".
    *audience laughs*
    Takeshi asks: "When did you start dreaming?".
    Grimsley answers: "At midnight."
    Takeshi says: "True. What was the dream about?".
    Grimsley answers: "It was about me who was in a strip club, getting a private dance.".
    Takeshi says: "False. Electivire, Thunderbolt!".
    Electivire zaps Grimsley with a Thunderbolt.
    *audience laughs*
    Grimsley protests: "Told you that, I'm not masochist, I'm sadistic!".
    Takeshi answers: "Told you that, I'm not willing to not zap you!".
    *audience laughs*
    "You were actually dreaming of making out with Karen of the Johto Elite Four. Ok. Where were you making out with Karen?".
    Grimsley answers: "In a deserted beach.".
    Takeshi says: "True. What was the song when you were making out?".
    Grimsley answers: "Justin Timberlake, SexyBack with Timbaland."
    Takeshi says: "False. Electivire, Thunderbolt!".
    Electivire zaps Grimsley.
    *audience laughs*
    Grimsley says: "Ok, ok, Takeshi. It was actually Aviator by Photek. Man, I love Photek's songs, they fit me a lot, they're fast and sometimes with that burning and spooky sound!".
    Takeshi says: "True. What was the time when you two made out? This is the last question.".
    Grimsley answers: "It was an evening with a burning sunset, truly majestic!".
    Takeshi asks: "Precisely?".
    Grimsley answers: "8 PM.".
    Takeshi says: "True. You can go now, Grimsley.".
    Grimsley stands up and says: "Thank God it's over... BUT I'LL REMEMBER THIS, TAKESHI!".
    In the end, Kaoru and Takeshi arrive to the conclusion that Grimsley and Karen might be in love.

Takeshi and Grimsley's hostilities finally arrive to its terminal: at the Quarter Finals, the two will battle against each other, to determine who IS the better playboy.
    What will happen next? See it following the Master Cup!
    END OF CHAPTER
    Actual fanfics: