• Don't know

3 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Love and Friendship: Revived, so it's Better

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Love and Friendship: Revived, so it's Better

As my songs are very popular on the pearlshipping general forum, I have created this the fanfic just about pearlshipping: Love and Friendship

001.A Whole New Pallet of Paint
    002.Will Bulbasaur and Squirtle Do?
    003.The Old Man in Viridian City
    004.Foraging in the Forest
    005.Gettin' the Bugs Out
    006.Please, Please Pewter
    007.Brock and Roll!
    008.Putting the Aero Back in Aerodactyl
    009.Fossil Frenzy
    010.Run to the Wind!
    011.Jigglypuff's Song
    012.No Clefairy Tale

Love and Friendship
    Chapter One:
    A Whole New Pallet of Paint

Welcome to the Kanto region! The region where 151 pokemon live, the region where our heroes, Ash Ketchum and Dawn Twinleaf will start their new journey!!! Let the story begin…

Pallet Town is the starting town for any trainer that comes to the kanto region on their first visit. In Pallet Town, there are fields of azaleas, a lake to the south, and most importantly, Ash Ketchum’s house. But we are not starting our story there. Oh no. We are starting our journey in the recently built Pokemon Center…

“Come, on Dawn! You’ve been asleep since 9 o’ clock last night, and the time is now 9 o’ clock. You’ve been asleep for 12 whole hours! Half a day!!!” Ash shrieked. “WAKE UP!” Ash shouted, tickling Dawn.

“Hey! Who said you could- Ash?” Dawn started, “I thought it was a nurse for a second. But now I’ve found out it was you… I feel just a bit happier!”

“Well, I s’pose you’re right. I have always had a-“

“Good morning, Ash and Dawn. Had a good sleep?” Nurse Joy asked.

“Oh yeh. I’ve had a great one, haven’t I, Ash?”

“Yep. You’re right. Literally.” Ash, laughing. “I mean, she’s been asleep for 12 hours on the trot. I thought she would never wake up. Luckily, she did.”

“Well, you might as well give Dawn a tour, as this is her first day in Pallet Town.”

“Yeah. S’pose I’d better. Come on, Dawn! I’ll show you my house!”

Ash and Dawn walked out of the pokemon center. When they headed to Ash’s house, you could clearly see the colourful flowers in the front garden. You could clearly see Ash’s mum put a lot of work into it.

“Mum! I’m home!” Ash shouted up the stairs.

“Hello, Ashy! Mr.Mime, Ash is back again!” Delia replied, hugging Ash. Her apron was covered in poke balls. “But where’s Pikachu? And who’s this new friend you’ve got with you?”

“Oh I left him in Sandgem Town with Professor Rowan. Me and Dawn decided to come to the kanto region after I completed the Pokemon League.”

“Yep. My name’s Dawn. Nice to meet you! I also decided to leave my Piplup with my mum. This is going to be a whole new pallet of paint!”

“Was that meant to be a pun? Because it was great!” Ash stated.

“Oh, heres Mr.Mime! He’s been bugging ages to get a really young-cat! It would just be a pain around the house, though-”

“Mime!” Mr.Mime said, feeling Dawn. “Mime Mime Mr.Mime!” Mr.Mime finally hugged Dawn.

“Wow. It likes me.” Dawn said, blushing.

“Hey, why don’t you look in your new pokedex, Dawn?” Ash asked, glaring at Dawn.

“Ok.” Dawn replied, copying Ash by staring at him. “Pokedex, what is it?”

“Mr.Mime. The barrier pokemon. This pokemon, the evolved form of Mime.Jr, feels strangers before determinating if they are caring or not. If they are caring and friendly, it will immediately like them.”

“Oh, so that’s why it liked you, Dawn. Well, you two had better head off to the lab! See you soon!” Delia started, waving them goodbye.

To be continued…
    Last edited by Pidgeot; 14th May 2009 at 10:52 AM.

Default Re: Love and Friendship- the new pearlshipping fanfic

Ah, so this is the fanfiction you were talking about, Ash~Dawn? I like the setup so far, what with Ash and Dawn's arrival at Pallet Town. I found it interesting that Pikachu and Piplup were staying in Sinnoh while Ash and Dawn proceeded to Kanto, and it looks like Mimey likes Dawn already. I will be eager to read the next chapter once you have it ready to post.
    Pearlshipper, Courting Commander, or political junkie? I am many things at once, and I've united these interests under a single basic idea. Just as I supported former President George Walker Bush's basic optimism about freedom, I now support Ash and Dawn's basic optimism about themselves, each other, and their Pokémon, so that more people can believe that a genuinely better way does exist for humankind.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Thank you, C7CACorncas12 for that comment. Here's my next chapter of the fanfic.

001.A Whole New Pallet of Paint
    002.Will Bulbasaur and Squirtle Do?
    003.The Old Man in Viridian City
    004.Foraging in the Forest
    005.Gettin' the Bugs Out
    006.Please, Please Pewter
    007.Brock and Roll!
    008.Tracing a Brand New Place
    009.Always Darker before Dawn!
    010.Where's Dawn?
    011.Meet Bill
    012.The Search Continues

Love and Friendship
    Chapter Two:
    Will Bulbasaur and Squirtle Do?

“I’m really worried, Ash. Can’t we just go to your house-it just too dark. I’m getting really scared.” Dawn shivered, weeping quietly. Dawn wrapped her arms round her body.

“I want to go back home for your sake, but I’m just afraid that it’s too far away. I really want to you help, Dawn. I’m sorry.” Ash replied, smiling at Dawn.

Ash and Dawn had been searching for Professor Oak’s lab for ages. They had ben searching for five hours now- it was now 8:00. (Then what time did they leave ash’s house? VM me if you know!) It was also really dark- unusual for march time. The lab must have been resited since the last time Ash visited.

Ash walked over to an old man strolling past. “Hiyah! My name’s Ash from Palllet Town!” Ash finally noticed who it was. “PRO. OAK!!!!!!!”

“WHATTTTTTTT DO YOU WANT??? Oh, Ash Ketchum! My my, it’s been a long time since we last met. Have you finally finished the league?”

“Oh my gosh! The poetry guy! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!” Dawn screamed, zooming round Pallet Town, “I finally meet you for real life! I’ve even written my own poem! I’ll read it!”

~Piplup, Piplup, so so small.
    When it evolves it’ll be so tall!
    If it evolves in my house, it’ll crash,
    And if I died, I would say I love-~

“Yeh. And we can guess the next word.” Pro.Oak replied. Ash immediately blushed. “So, you’d better come into my lab!”

~
    The lab’s main room had a stand with three circular slots. Three pokeballs were in them- the Kanto starter pokemon. Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle. Further on, there was a room with multiple shelves full up with pokeballs. Nearly every species of pokemon must have been in them!

“Now, you may choose your pokemon. Ash, you first.”

“Okey dokey. Dawn, give me luck! Go, pokemon!” He threw the pokeball, and Bulbasaur came out. It opened it’s eyes in surprise.

“Bulb-ba-saur!” Bulbasaur ran up to Ash, licking his arm. You could clearly see it liked Ash.

“Okay, I’ll have you!”

Dawn walked up to the steps to the stand. She picked the pokeball in the middle of the three. “Go, pokemon!” Dawn threw the pokeball, and Squirtle came out.

“Squirt squirt!” Squirtle stepped in Dawn’s arm, starting to get comfortable.

“Aaah. So cute! I want to keep you!”

“Well, now that you’ve chosen your pokemon, here’s your pokedexs. There complete with updated data-”

“AHAH! I’ll take them!” A mysterious man said…

To be continued…

Hehe. It would seem that Ash got caught rather off-guard as Dawn read her poem. Fortunately, they managed to get to Professor Oak's lab, and it would seem that they've chosen new Pokémon there in the process. I do wonder who that mysterious man is at the end, though...
    Pearlshipper, Courting Commander, or political junkie? I am many things at once, and I've united these interests under a single basic idea. Just as I supported former President George Walker Bush's basic optimism about freedom, I now support Ash and Dawn's basic optimism about themselves, each other, and their Pokémon, so that more people can believe that a genuinely better way does exist for humankind.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP

Chapter Three:

The Old Man in Viridian City

2 hours later~

The two grunts, dressed in blue, put down the parcel on the table. It must have been heavy, especially for two twenty year old men. This was their newly built headquarters in viridian city, next door to the gym. Giovanni, the boss, twirled his black chair around.

“You’re telling me…THAT IT TOOK YOU TWO HOURS TO WALK FROM THAT MEASLY TOWN, TO THIS CITY? AND IT ONLY TOOK 5 MINUTES FOR ME!” Giovanni screamed.

“We’re sorry, boss. It took me ages to find L, and by the time I did, 1 hour had already passed.” K replied.

“Yup. And when we did find each other, there was a carnival. Have you ever seen twenty five Rhydons walking through Route 1?”

“Let me add to that. Twenty five Rhydons, each REALLY slow.”

“Oh, let me add to that. You are total idiots! Why did I even consider employing you twerps? You were lucky the measly kids didn’t find you.”

“Well, the old poetry man was going to faint, so the kids were caring for him.” L added.

“ Where could they be?” Ash asked Dawn. “Perhaps they’re in this house.”

“Don’t go in there! It looks really scary. Couldn’t we just wait outside?”

A trembling hand was turning the door handle. The door was vibrating, and the curtains were waving about. A man was going to come from through. "Huh? What are you kids doing here?" the old man said, his wrinkly face slowly moving.

"WAH! Oh, sorry. I thought it was halloween come early. (cruel joke. soz.)" Ash said.

"Who are you, anyway?"

"I am the old man of viridian city. I oversee everything. Are you the two kids looking for a grunt who stole two pokedexes? Pro.Oak told me to give them to you. He also gave you five pokeballs each. My name is Old Man Herbert." the old man replied, handing the objects over to Ash and Dawn.
    ------------
    Ash and Dawn walked over to the gym. It was a gym that had stairs leading up to it, and had a fountain in the middle. Ash knocked on the door. "What? Nobody's in."

"The gym can't be open. Why don't we head to Viridian Forest for now?" Dawn said. Two shadows creeped up to them while the went into the forest...

hm..what could happen between then in Viridian forest? let's see!

I wonder what Giovanni could be up to, even if those two Team Rocket grunts were delayed by all those Rhydon. It may have been a whole lot funnier had those grunts done something to infuriate the Rhydon, thereby causing a stampede through Team Rocket's new headquarters. Fortunately, Ash and Dawn won't know the least bit about what happened, having turned their focus toward Viridian Forest.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So how is it there's no scene separation between the Rocket scene and Ash/Dawn looking around? Not to mention that Giovanni is really OOC here. He doesn't scream, he shouts. And why in the world would the HQ be right next to the gym? Especially if this is set any time after Battle Frontier when Giovanni hasn't been the Viridian GL for some time.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP
    Chapter Four:
    Foraging in the Forest

The two pokemon leaped on Ash and Dawn. One was a green caterpillar. It used a string shot to surprise Ash. The other was a brown caterpillar. It shot out a sting, which boucned off Dawn's poketch.

"It's caterpie and weedle. Should we capture them? I've already caught a caterpie before, so I'll catch Weedle."

"Then I'll catch Caterpie." Dawn threw her pokeball. It bounced off Caterpie's head. "I guess you're strong." Dawn threw a different pokeball. Go, squirtle!"

"Squirt!" Squirtle jumped out, and immediatly used water gun to Dawn's command. Caterpie fell down.

"Now, go pokeball!" Dawn threw the poke ball, catching the pokemon.

"Yeh! We both caught those pokemon in the same time! Now, let's head on." Ash and Dawn got to a maze where bushes were. Loads of bug pokemon were squirming through the trees.

"Oh no! It's a maze. We're bound to get lost. And it's really dark. Can't we wait to the next morning?" Dawn sat down with Ash, resting.

Meanwhile, at the other side of the forest...

"Heheh. Giovanni told us that Ash and Dawn went through here from the Viridian side. If we walked over there, we could steal their pokemon. It's cool that Giovanni secretly got back to the city, and made the poke-mart into the HQ." J said.

"But wouldn't it take ages to find them? I mean, if it takes two days to get through here, and the twerps are faster than us, how are we gonna meet each other?" F replied.

"You idiot!" J slapped F on the face. "If the forest takes two days to get through, and we've got no torch, we'll be even slower."

"Then lets run there!!!"

Three hours later...
    "Hehehe. There they are,J."

---------
    "*yawn!* Good mornin', Dawn. Dawn? Where've you gone?" Ash asked.

"Ash- where have our pokeballs gone?"
    To be continued...

Reader and Writer Legacy's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Palazzo View Post
    He doesn't scream, he shouts.

what's the difference? in the context he used, scream and shout is pretty much the same thing.

Coming Soon...

So, Ash now has a Weedle, while Dawn has a Caterpie -- or at least, they had those new Pokémon. No doubt Giovanni will yell at his grunts some more should those grunts fail in whatever new mission they have, perhaps even involving stolen Pokémon. I wonder how Ash and Dawn will manage to find their Pokéballs...

|.......................| 0_o o_0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

im liking this fanfic wich makes me like pearlshipping
    keep up the good writing

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Love and Friendship
    Chapter Five:
    Gettin' the Bugs Out

"Calm down, Dawn. I'm sure we'll find our pokeballs again. In a case like this, Jessie and James would have stolen them. But as their in Sinnoh, they couldn't have." Ash told Dawn, putting his arm round her.

Ash and Dawn continued walking through Viridian Forest, looking for the people who stole them. The team rocket grunts were just in a bush nearby...

"Heheh." J laughed, holding a pokeball. "There's a Caterpie and Weedle in them. Two bugs. Perhaps we could use them after all!"

"But- the twerps are round this bush. Wouldn't they hear us?"

"Ahah!" Dawn shouted, jumping on the bush, scaring the grunts to death. "So you stole them! Team Rocket grunts!"

"Give them back, you bullies!" Ash continued.

"Well, me and L are gonna sing our motto!"

J- Is that twerps over there?
    L- Our fight with them won't be fair!
    J- Past the stars!
    L- Through the sky!
    Both- In ya ear!
    Team Rocket, coming at the speed of the light!
    Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

"You can have your pokeballs back, cos we're gonna fight ya!" L shouted. He threw out a pokeball, which had Charmander in it.

"Squirtle, use Water Gun!" The water gun squirted on Charmander, collapsing him.

"Now, L! Let's use Rattata and Spearow! Both of you, attack!"

"Dawn, caterpie and weedle could defeat them! Caterpie, String Shot!"

"Weedle, Poison Sting!"

Both attacks defeated Team Rocket. They failed another mission.

Later...
    "YAY! Pewter City! Dawn, lets go to the gym!"

Meanwhile, at the HQ...

"WHAT? YOU FAILED AGAIN? YOU IDIOTS..."

To be continued...

(laughing with enjoyment) Great teamwork on Ash and Dawn's part, and if they keep up, then it might not be too long before Giovanni needs new grunts. Perhaps Ash and Dawn will enjoy visiting Brock's family while in Pewter City, with an offer to challenge the Pewter Gym before these two kids head out for Mount Moon. Anyone up for seeing Dawn cheer for Ash should such a battle take place?

Blog Entries

I do wonder how string shot beat an enemy. I do like the rest so far.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast