MATURE: The Life of the Legendaries (Shipping; Crackfic) <Chapter 16 Up> - Page 11

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: The Life of the Legendaries (Shipping; Crackfic) <Chapter 16 Up>

Default Re: The Life of the Legendaries (R; Shipping; Crackfic) <Chapter 13 Up>

Wow... all I can really say. Glad you took my idea. I think you might have had a little overdose of Lugia humiliation though XD So, would this be the conclusion to this series, or are you going to continue it?

YAY

I'm pretty sure it's not the end of the series.

The Below Sentence is True.
    The Above Sentence is False.
    What happens when Pinocchio says, "My nose will grow right NOW!"?

Blog Entries

Trust me, I am going to continue it.

The next chapter will have: Groudon exploration, naval vessels and...something that Zekurom has thought up...along with some surprises.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drakon View Post
    The next chapter will have: Groudon exploration, naval vessels and...something that Zekurom has thought up...along with some surprises.
    I myself am wondering what that is.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

The next chapter will be out soon? I can't wait!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kuuyrm_The_Noob View Post
    The next chapter will be out soon? I can't wait!!
    I hope... I need to finish the latest chapter of my Land Beofre Time war story first.

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

^^
    I saw that one. It's pretty epic.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drakon View Post
    I hope... I need to finish the latest chapter of my Land Beofre Time war story first.
    You know what I realized - if there are two things that do not go together... it would be the Land Before Time and war stories. At least I'd think so - they don't have anything to do with each other.

But I'll read it anyway to see if you can't change my mind about that.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zekurom View Post
    You know what I realized - if there are two things that do not go together... it would be the Land Before Time and war stories. At least I'd think so - they don't have anything to do with each other.
    It's Drakon. He can do shit like that. He's a magic man with magic hands, and I know that because I read his story already.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Life of the Legendaries (R; Shipping; Crackfic) <Chapter 14 Up>

All right, the original chapter 14 has been split in half because of its insane size.

So here we are.

-------------

Chapter 14: Show Me Your Navy

There are shout outs to assorted members on this forum (and Japanese pokémon names) in this chapter. Can you find them all?
    Last edited by Drakon; 25th January 2011 at 01:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Jake Yarta. Indeed. And "Ensign Daniel Ernston". Who were the other two ensigns named after?

Also, just a little nit-picking here and there, I do believe that "elite four" is always a proper noun.
    Last edited by Zekurom; 25th January 2011 at 02:57 PM.

Blog Entries

The username shout outs are:

Blog Entries

Hey, you missed me in that list! (edit) Twice! >:3 "Ensign Daniel Ernston" is named after my fiction-writing author's name. And Zekurom Industries - same as before.

Unless you came up with it independently, which would be very creepy :_:

*edit* Also, a small error:

the same unpleasant green shade as a Gulpin.
    "Of", not "as".
    Last edited by Zekurom; 18th February 2011 at 10:12 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Life of the Legendaries (Shipping; Crackfic) <Chapter 14 Up>

Well, since you posted a new chapter, I'm going to have to re-evaluate this one, aren't I.

Level of crackiness: 10/20

Since you haven't posted that new chapter yet, my comment still stands that it just wasn't all that cracky these past few chapters. It's becoming more of a straightforward war story, and well... you're good at writing those, I can tell, but maybe you're a little too good at writing them.

No pressure

Characterization: 9/20

It seems like you're orienting the characters towards being warriors now, in preparation for whatever epic battle you're putting them into. They just seem to be acting the part without any misbehaviour or complaints.

They just don't act in the same characters they were at the beginning of the story, and they didn't really develop into those characters either. It's just like they snap into that position whenever they're needed like that.

Pretty amazing, though, how you can make characters OOC that were OOC in the first place.

Grammar, style, and flow: 8/10

The story still flows quite well, though. Even with all those username references jammed in there :3

Overall rating: 60/100

Since it was nominated for crackfic and nothing else, well... I'll just present you with the excuse that the characterization also had to do with it.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Life of the Legendaries (Shipping; Crackfic) <Chapter 14 Up>

Finally managed to get out a giant chapter. It is more "cracky" than my previous ones.

Warning, this chapter contains:

Chapter 15: I am the Garchomp

Also here is a "deleted scene":

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast