MATURE: The Life of the Legendaries (Shipping; Crackfic) <Chapter 16 Up>

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Life of the Legendaries (Shipping; Crackfic) <Chapter 16 Up>

Blog Entries

Default The Life of the Legendaries (Shipping; Crackfic) <Chapter 16 Up>

Well, here is my first shipping fic. I basically got an idea and wrote it down as quickly as possible while avoiding errors.

My main intent was to "humanize" the Legendary Pokemon a bit, thus this whole fic will get kind of weird.

Rated mature for violence, gore, profanity and sexual situations.

Note: All chapters greater than 7 pages in Word will be inside spoiler tags.

--------------------

Chapter 1: Land and Sea Collide

Arceus, a large white equine being with gold hooves and a gold wheel around its midsection, levitated from the kitchen over to her throne. There, she placed the bowl of tortilla chips next to her cup of coffee. She picked up one of the chips and slowly munched on it.

It was a normal day in the Hall of Origins: home to the Legendary Pokémon. The sun’s rays shone brightly through the tall windows.

Suddenly, the calm was shattered by a loud crash coming from the end of the hall.

Arceus immediately got to her feet and headed over to the source of the disturbance, which happened to be the recreation room.

In the rec room, Groudon, a large, red lizard pokémon, and Kyogre, a large, blue whale pokémon were in the midst of brawling. Rayquaza, a long, green and slender dragon pokémon, along with Mewtwo, a tall catlike pokémon cheered them both on.

“Try and spy on me in the shower will you!?” Kyogre hissed. Her body glowed blue for a moment. “Take this! Water Spout!” A shockwave of water issued forth from her body, the two spectators levitated above the ground so they were unaffected by the attacks but the watery wave drenched then entire rec room.

Groudon grunted as the wave of water slammed into him. “What is wrong with you?! It’s not my fault that we have to share a bathroom!” The black lines running across his body started to glow red. “Gah! Earthquake, go!” he shouted, stomping the ground as hard as possible, sending a nearly invisible shockwave towards Kyogre.

The shockwave threw Kyogre around but also ended up destroying the rec room.

Kyogre recovered. “Taste my Hydro Pump!” she shouted, sending a powerful jet of water at Groudon.

Groudon tried to move out of the way but the jet of water was too fast. The jet struck him in the crotch. He soon toppled over, clutching his groin in agony. “You win,” he squeaked out.

Kyogre grinned as Mewtwo and Rayquaza gently floated down.

“I must say, I liked that battle.” Mewtwo said. He was grinning widely.

Rayquza chuckled. "You like any battle.” He then flew over to Groudon and helped him to his feet.

“You okay?” Rayquaza asked.

“I got shot in the nuts with a Hydro Pump! Does it look like I’m okay?!” Groudon shouted.

“Let’s get out of here before Arceus finds out.” Mewtwo said.

“Too late,” a voice behind them said.

All the heads turned and spotted Arceus hovering in the doorway.

“Who made this mess?” she demanded.

Mewtwo surrounded Groudon and Kyogre with a bright red psychic aura, which was his way of saying “They did it!”

Arceus sighed. “I got this rec room as a gift for everyone and you two end up wrecking it. I will think of a suitable punishment for you two later.” She then left the room.

Mewtwo and Rayquaza left the room and headed to the library, leaving the two legends behind.

“I hope you’re happy! Arceus is probably going to make me sell my Seabed Veil to pay for the damage you caused.” Kyogre spat.

“Shut up.” Groudon replied. He then left the rec room to return to his room. Kyogre did the same.

Arceus returned to her throne with a sigh. There, Giratina, a large six legged basilisk-centipede pokémon greeted her.

“Tough day?” Giratina asked. He was sipping a large cup of black tea. He gently draped a black wing across her shoulders.

“Pretty easy compared to what’s going to happen later. And that’s saying something because Groudon and Kyogre trashed the rec room.” Arceus responded.

Giratina choked on his hot tea. “The rec room that I sold my Shady Dust to help pay for?!”

Arceus nodded.

Giratina tried his hardest not to cry as he spoke. “I sold my favorite possession to pay for that and they wreck it?!”

“It’s okay, Gira.” Arceus responded. “I’m going to make them start paying for all the crap they’ve wrecked.” She then reached into her bowl of tortilla chips only to find it empty.

“Jirachi!” she shouted, her voice echoing throughout the Hall.

Giratina sighed. “This is going to be a rough day,” he muttered.
    Last edited by Drakon; 8th June 2013 at 06:37 PM. Reason: New Chapter up
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Photo ALL of the Pokemon TPJerematic's Avatar
    Follow TPJerematic On Twitter

Default Re: The Life of the Legendaries (PG -13; Shipping; Crackfic)

That was .... ok.

Very surreal, i would like to see where this goes.

The grammar wasn't too bad, and spelling was spot on.

You need to just structure the writing a little better. It's better than a wall of text. All you need to do is have spacer between scenes

“Shut up.” Groudon replied. He then left the rec room to return to his room. Kyogre did the same.

Arceus returned to her throne with a sigh. There, Giratina, a large six legged basilisk-centipede Pokémon greeted her.
    It's just a suggestion ... it's mostly there because it is a pain to indent on a forum.

But this could be something interesting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphetJerematic View Post
    But this could be something interesting.
    Yesh. I agree. Therefore, I rate 5.

Blog Entries

Well, thanks for the reviews!

As for where this is going... All I will say is expect to see a bit of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon II. I mean, how else do you think Groudon and Kyogre will pay for all the crap they destroyed?

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Bitch be trippin' balls! PokeViper's Avatar

well, lemme say, its a little short, at the end Im left a little bummbed, it reminds me of a teaser trailer.

As the characters are all pokemon, I find it a little hard to imagine Arcecus reaching into a bowl to pull out a chip, or Groudon and Kyogure fighing in a rec room, unless its one big Fing house. An Idea though, you really dont have to do this if you dont want as it is truly your story and a very unique one at that. You can turn the pokemon into a humanoid form, give them arms and legs but keep features that are found on the legendaries. Im not very good at describing what they CAN look like, but again its up to you. It would be neat to see that though.

just my thought though. I do like the story, reminds me of the pokemon version of "Drawn Together"

Blog Entries

Well, Palkia is the god of space so the Hall of Origins is much, much, much bigger than it seems on the outside. And I have always imagined the Hall of Origins as being a gigantic house of sorts.

And part of the humor comes from the fact that Arceus (a 4 legged being) is using her forelegs like arms.

hmm, mkay I can digg it.

yeah at first thats what I saw, and I was like a horse, sitting on a chair... wth?

Bloody Melt
    Blog Entries

I disagree about the fic being short. The length of the fic doesn't determine its quality. Also, have I seen this on FF.net before...?
    If ya need me, I'm probably playing some Mann vs Machine: http://steamcommunity.com/id/optimatum

Blog Entries

You know, I thought that too . . . until I relized it wasn't the same as the one I remembered. Follow what others have said.

Then get that rec room and every place described in detail. Oh and don't waste time describing the common look of a legendary pokemon that we already knows looks like that. Could use that space to descibe their rage and how it affected them while in that rec room.

Blog Entries

Chapter 2: Judgment

Last edited by Drakon; 17th July 2010 at 02:58 PM.

Haha, I liked this chapter, I facepalmed when the comment was made about Latios and Latias possibly screwing each other and considered the end of the 4th movie... lol!

Oh, and even though he only said one sentence, it seems like Regigigas is a badass hahaha

Photo ALL of the Pokemon TPJerematic's Avatar
    Follow TPJerematic On Twitter

Once again the WTFery is over 9000

But this is getting awesome. I'm looking forward the next chapter.

The explination for Dialga's block capitals was pretty funny too.

Also Lati@s incest is WINcest.

hahahaha, I like your choice of wording there Jerematic...

WTFery, I like it. great word for this fic.

But dont worry Draconium that makes this awesome. :)

Blog Entries

WTFery and crackfic go together perfectly.

Yeah, I thought the fact that Dialga, Palkia and Regigigas speak in all capital letters would be perfect fodder to poke fun at.

The bit about the Lati siblings still having plushies despite being, I dunno, 1500 years old, give or take 70 years, was improvised on the spot.

Palkia as a sculpture artist and Lugia as a painter were preplanned.

Blog Entries

A new chapter!

-----------------------------

Chapter 3: Wigglytuff’s Guild

------------------------------

I would like to thank Scytherider for providing some ideas on how to incorporate the Mystery Dungeon game mechanics with the story.

Lugia throwing a rave was inspired by this Youtube comment on a techno remix of Lugia's Theme:

I love the original, and I love this remixed version just as much.

*gives Lugia a glowstick*

Even legendary Pokemon gotta rave sooner or later xD Thanks for sharing!

Gallade Chemical is an actual company.

Diapered Lugia was inspired by a random piece of art that my friend drew as a lark. It depicted just that. And since it was worthy of WTF... in it goes!
    Last edited by Drakon; 17th July 2010 at 02:59 PM.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast