The Legend Of The Silver Soul.

Thread: The Legend Of The Silver Soul.

Default The Legend Of The Silver Soul.

I restarted soul silver the other day and I am turning it into my own story as I go along. The way I am doing it is I will play a bit of the game, and then when things happen I will write it down. The chapters are done in gameplay stints, but always finish at a suitable point. I will try to upload 1 "Chapter" a day. I currently have 6 written down on another site, and they will be updated on that site as soon as I do them. Since this site is much more active, I only want to post 1 a day so I can get some feedback. Warning, the beginning does suck a little and I need to re-work it, but it gets better as it goes along. (I hope) xD (When things are in brackets, that is usually me talking / thinking inside my head)

Here it is, the beginning.................

PART 1

There I was, overjoyed at beating the elite 4. My dreams and goals had been accomplished and professor oak was inputting my data into the hall of fame. I was the new champion and had beaten my long term rival Gary Oak.

When I get home my mum is impressed with the trophy I bring home and starts to cook me my favourite dinner. Gammon and egg with chips and peas. I sit down and stretch out and gaze out of the window to see the calmness of pallet town. Tomorrow would be a pretty fun day with a big celebration to congratulate me on my success, and to con gratulate Gary as well since he did well to beat the elite 4 before me.

Slowly my eyes close and I fall into a slumber. Before me I am dreaming of professor oak who is telling me all about the world of pokemon like I am some kind of noob. For some unknown reason he asks if I am a boy or a girl. Surely a professor of such esteem should be able to tell the difference between a lad and lass. Anyway, I ask him if he is being serious, and professor oak gets a bit embarresed and asks me again. In a confused tone I tell him I am of course a boy. Then he asks for my name. Man, this dream is getting weird. Playing along with the dream I tell him my name as well. Surely he has not forgotten registering me into the hall of fame??

Suddenly I wake up, in my room like I had been asleep for ages. Stretching and yawning I make my way downstaires. My mum greets me and then tells me my friend Lyra came to find me and that she was playing hide and seek with her marill (Who on earth is lyra and what is a marill???) Also professor elm wants to see me and asks me for a favour. Professor Elm??? C'mon. Everybody knows the real professor is Oak.

*Sighs*

This dream is already random.

Walking outside, I suddenly bump into a small blue blob, and then a girl appears and the blue blob runs off to her. Was that Lyra and a marill? Interesting, I am thinking up new pokemon in my dreams. I shall have to try and remember them and draw them to Prof. Oak and see what he thinks when I wake up. Looking around I realise I am not in Pallet Town. Oh well, I probably would have guessed as much the way things are going right now.

As I start walking, my legs yearn to run but I guess it is a bit too early to run so I shall just stroll about this new world. As I pass a house on my right, a girl comments on my nice new bag which my "mum" gave me. As I near the tall grass, eager to see what pokemon my mind can make up I suddenly hear a frantic shout from behind me. It was the girl who liked my bag! Grabbing me by the arm she drags me back to the centre of town (Which I have yet to find out its name) The girl berates me for being stupid for going out into the grass without a pokemon. (Stupid women, I am the champion of kanto. I know I shall scare her off with my Charizard) Grabbing for my pokeball, I realise I have NONE on me. WHAT THE HELL?? Where did all my pokemon go? I spent ages training them up, the battles we had to beat the gym leaders........... Ah, yes. This is a dream. My pokemon are safe with Professor Oak at the moment in his lab.

Knowing I cannot go out into the grass I decide to look for the girl and her blue blob. While looking around town, I see this odd guy with red hair. (Cool look bro! >.> ) and when I ask him if he is seeing anything interesting, he pushes me away and hurries back to the window. Who the hell is this rude lad, Gary was rude but this guy is something lower than Garry. I decide to give him a piece of my mind, but he just shoves me back yet again. Ugh. My body is so weak in this world. Realising that this is my dream, I try to dream up a massive sword to slice this chump in half, but nothing happens. Susan (The girl who dragged me back into town) Asked if I was ok. It turns out my face was red and that I looked like I was constipated. Slightly embarresd I decide to take an alternate approach.

I decide to go straight into the house where the guy seemed to be perving on this old man. (Eww, whatever floats your boat..) As soon as I enter, the man said he had been waiting for me. He asked If I knew about his research. I have no idea who this guy is so I ask him to explain. He starts to yabber on about how pokemon are now carried in their pokeballs, yabba yabba yabba. I perk up at the mention of Lyra and a Marill (That has got to be the girl and the blue blob I saw earlier!) He then tells me he will give me a pokemon! Before he proceeds to give me a pokemon he gets a email from Mr. Pokemon (How original. I did not think I was this mentally retarded.) He asks for me to go and see what he has discovered, and now after some more yabbering he lets me pick a pokemon.

Excitiedly I look at the pokemon on offer, and to my surprise Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirlte are nowhere to be seen. Instead my mind has created a whole new set of starters. Daym, Prof. Oak will love this. Not knowing what to call them, Prof. Elm tell me that the blue water pokemon is Totodile, the green grass one is Chickorita, the blue backed thing with fire coming out of it (Charmander rip off) is Cyndaquill. I decide to take the fire version as it looks like someone put a candle near it while it farted. On impulse I decide to call it Farted. (Might as well have as much humour as I can here! ) Prof. Elm tells me Mr. Pokemons house is a little north of Cherrygrove city.

As I start to exit the building, some guy in a lab coat gives me some potions. I guess I could use them, so I thank the aide adn walk out. As soon as I walk out, the girl and her blob are there! She gets all excited that I picked a cyndaquil. I asked her if her name was Lyra, she just laughs like it was some kind of joke and calls me silly. (I guess that is Lyra then, and the blue blob must be marill) I decide to tell my "Mum" that I was going on a trip to see this Mr. Pokemon. She then gives me something called a pokegear that can make phone calls. I guess this could be kinda cool. I can get peoples numbers and prank call them xD. This dream could be pretty funny.

I decide to check if there was anything of importance in my room, but alas, it was empty. Testing the bed to see how it compared to my real one and it felt nice and soft. Pulling the duvet over, I become so relaxed and sleepy and just fall asleep................

Default Re: The Legend Of The Silver Soul. Part 2

Waking up feeling refreshed, I hurry downstaires to see if I am back from my crazy dream. Unfortunately I am still in this ridiculous dream. Who dreams about sleeping and wakes up in their dreams?

Heading out of town (Which I now know is called New Bark Town due to the sign post) Prof. Elm hurries to catch me and gives me his number. Finally I find myself out in the tall grass, eager to find new pokemon that my imagination will bring up.

Starting at route 29 I encounter a Pidgey, a weird thing with a long tail and a spearow. Eager at the prospect of catching this new pokemon, I realise I have no pokeballs on me what so ever. Top top off the lolz, Farted learned smokescreen. I do have a good sense of humour =D

Reaching Cherrygrove City, some random old man thinks I am a rookie and shows me about the town. On the plus side he gives me some magic shoes that let me run! FINALLY I can go about at some speed.

Healing my pokemon at the pokemon centre, I try to buy some pokeballs with what money I find on me, but they have run out. I start to head on out to Mr. Pokemons house and see if what he has found has any connection to this weird dream. I must have been asleep for hours so far.

Just before I leave for route 30, the random old guy gives me a town card for my pokegear. I find myself in a region called Johto. I remember Prof. Oak talking about this place a while ago. Maybe my subconsciousness remembered this and named this region after that.

Along route 30 I see 2 trainers having an "epic" battle which involves Rattata and Pidgey. Oh, I remember the days when that was all I had as well. I guess I am no better off with Farted.

Finally at Mr. Pokemons house, I ask him what the big rush was. He hands me some weird egg. I decided he was hungry so I put the frying pan on to make him a fried egg. Suddenly a frantic voice yelled at me asking what on earth I was doing. Recgonising that voice I realise it was Prof. Oak! Prof. Oak then gives me a pokedex. After exchanging numbers (I guess old people find me attractive ) I bid farwell to Mr. Pokemon and suddenly my Pokegear rings. Prof. Elm is calling. Apparently there is some sort of trouble back at the lab. I guess he lost his glasses. I calm down the good professor and let him know I will be back ASAP. Trying my luck with dreaming up a Pidgeot to fly on, Mr. Pokemon stares at me in fascination. When nothing happens I embarrisngly bid farewell again and rush outside.

Just as I am about to pass through Cherrygrove city, the guy with the weird red hair challenges me. I beat him comfortably, but the battle got me worried. The intensity of the battle was really high. What was troubling was that it felt so real, and not a dream..... Shaking these thoughts from my mind I hurridly make my way back to Prof. Elm.

Getting back to the lab, I am harassed instantly by the police officer claiming I am the one who stole a missing pokemon. (So that is what the emergency was) Prof. Elm just stood there and did not say a word and luckily Lyra came up and defended me and said it was the Red Haird lad. The police oficer asked me for his name, and being a bit shaken at almost being arrested I blurt out a random name. I claim the boy was Rudolph. As quickly as Lyra had come, she had gone along with the police officer. Handing over the egg to Prof. Elm. Prof. Elm forces me to speak to my "Mum" before I head out to Violet City to challenge the first Gym.

When I tell my "mum" that I am off on a big adventure, she puts down the financial times and asks me if I would like her to save some money for me. I quiz her on the state of the FTSE and how she thinks it will be in the following week. Surprisingly she reeled of a load of jargon that sounded realistic so I gave her the go ahead. I decide to confront her about if the dream is real or if I am still dreaming. She worridly hugs me and rubs my shoulder and tells me I have lived there all my life. She brings out the photo album and there are pictures of us from the years gone by. As I sit down and think about what is happening, I decide that if this is a dream that I am stuck in, I must have to see it through to the end. Everything feels so real. The wind, the fresh air, the pokemon and even the people. I make up my mind to challenge the gyms. Giving my "mum" a farewell hug I start my quest to claim all 8 Gym Badges. I wonder if Brock will still be the first Gym Leader.

At route 9 I find Lyra who shows me how to catch pokemon. I roll my eyes and cant help but notice what a mess her hair is. Thankfully she gives me some pokeballs so I can start to catch some in preperation for the next Gym. Almost instantly I find a wild hoothoot and catch it with no trouble. My skills as a master trainer showing no signs of letting up.

On route 31 I battle a kid named Joey. This was the kid that was having that epic battle! Hah, an easy win for me here. Using a newly caught weedle we have a battle. Weedle made short work of the Rattata and I exchanged numbers with Joey. I guess I can just ring this guy up to laugh at his pathetice rat.

After catching a few pokemon and a few trainer battles later, I am at the entrance to Violet city. Lyra catches me and passes over a VS recorder. I guess I can use this to record all the slaughters that my pokemon commit upon entering Violet City I heal my pokemon up at the pokecentre and then scout out the Gym. I see the leader is a flying type and that battles are 2 on 2. Looking at all the pokemon I have caught (Rattata, Pidgey, Hoothoot, Sentret, Geodude, Weedle, Spearow) My choices are not too great regarding this gym I realise. After wondering around town I find a trainer who will trade a onix for a bellsprout. This could be the pokemon I need to defeat this gym. I search the areas east of Violet City and I find myself a cool looking yellow sheep called mareep and a bellsprout. I caught both and traded for the onix. Looking at my team I start to make my choice.

I decide on Cyndaquil and Spearow. Onix and the electric mareep would have been good matchups for this gym, but I have decoded that once I use a pokemon for a gym battle, it shall not leave my party. Spearow would gain vital skills going up against a fellow flying type. This will be one close match. As the rest of the pokemon are sent back into their pokeballs, one pokemon looks very upset. Weedle rushes forwards and crawls up my leg onto my shoulder. I cannot resist laughing heartily and tell wedle that I shall take it along with me as well. I have not even got a single badge yet and already I have half the team I shall use for my time in this dream world. This battle with falkner should be the true test to see weather or not this is a dream or reality.

Taking a bit of time to train my pokemon, I head up bellsprout tower. After weding the place out by wiping out loads of bellsprout I come to the leader of this cult. "Rudolph the red haird strange boy, had a very shiny head..." (This could be catchy at christmas) So yeah, back to the now. Rudolph beat the leader of the cult and obtained a TM, I deceide to challenge the leader as well and we set down to battle. During the training time in Bellsprout Tower Spearow showed great skill and weedle put up a valiant effort and gained vital experience. Resting on a couch in the pokemon centre I decide to get some sleep while my pokemon heal. Tomorrow I shall take on the gym and try and find out the mystery of my being here. Now aknowledged that this is not a dream (or I wont be able to sleep and wake up and still be in my dream) I settle for alternate reality. I wonder if a pokemon caused this ......... *ZzZzZzZzZz*

Default Re: The Legend Of The Silver Soul. Part 2

Waking afreshed for the Gym Challenge I head out to challenge Falkner. Inside the gym I make short work of the 2 underlings that Falkner has. Spearow is showing great form and creating multiple hits with his fury attack. Getting to Falkner, the real battle starts.* At my disposal I have: Spearow lvl 12 with Peck, Growl, Leer, Fury Attack Cynaquil (Farted) lvl 12 with Quick Attack, Leer, SmokeScreen, Ember Sending Spearow out in the lead Falkner uses Pidgey first. True to form, Spearow makes a fantastic charge and wipes out Pidgey with a 5 hit Fury Attack. Spearow has a determined look in it's eye to prove it is the best bird pokemon out in this battle. Falkner is taken aback slightly, but put on a wry smile as he brings out Pidgeotto. Pidgeotto looks super stong and well trained. Substituting Spearow for Farted, I start this battle off by using leer. Knowing Pidgeotto will have high defences compared to my attack power I decide to weaken it to make for a easy win for Spearow's Fury Attack. With 4 leer's pulled off, Farted can no loner battle after taking of so much damage. The battle now stands at 1 - 1. Pidgeotto is faster and deals a massive amout of damage to Spearow, Spearow is hurt quite bad, but still manages to pull off a Fury Attack. Spearow only manages to get 2 hits off before Pidgeotto lands another powerful tackle. Defiantly, Spearow homes in for another Furty Attack. All he needs is to land 3 hits to finish the Pidgeotto off. Falkner sensing this, he calls his Pidgeotto to climb fast. Spearow only manages to land 2 hits in again. Spearow is now flagging really bad. 1 more hit and he will be toast. As Pidgeotto comes in for 1 final Tackle, Spearow dodges it at the last minute and flies in pursuit of Pidgeotto. Flying above it, he has the advantage and manages to land a Peck attack just before Pidgeotto can manoeuvre out of the way. Pidgeotto tumbles from mid air and the impact to the ground knocks it out. Aghast, Falkner rushes over to Pidgeotto to make sure it is all right. After seeing Pidgeotto is fine and just needs some good rests he marvels at my Spearow saying how well trained it is. He gladly gives me the Zephyre Badge and gives me the TM for roost. I ask Falkner where the next gym is and he mentioned Azelea Town.* Heading out of the Gym, I get a call from Prof. Elm exitedly telling me more about the egg. He asks if I can carry it with me, but under 1 circumstance that I do not try and cook it. Laughing back at him I tell him I shall complete this quest and pick up the egg from the Pokemart since Prof. Elm had it delivered.* Thinking back to the Gym Battle I realise that this is not a dream. Whatever has happened has happened for a reason. Making the most of things I start to head towards the next town.*