Kalina

Thread: Kalina

Now I like Shaymin better Fluffy Cinccino's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Kalina

Here comes my fanfic! It's downhill from this! NOTE: The second, and third, and fourth chapters are for Dragon Cave fans ONLY! Moved from TCoD forums because I was banned there.

Chapter 1: The Mysterious Dragocune
    It was a beautiful day in the region of Salia. Kalina was holding a Poké Ball. The Poké Ball that contained Chimchar. Kalina had just heard on the TV about sparkling Lake Suicune. It was named for the Suicune purifying it every night. Lake Suicune was in Papami Forest. Kalina decided to stroll into the forest with only her Chimchar. Emerald trees surrounded Kalina. There were Beautifly and Butterfree fluttering through Papami Forest. A gentle breeze blew by.

A Caterpie squirmed up to Kalina.

Kalina called, "Go, Chimchar!" "Char!" screamed the Pokémon. Chimchar slashed Caterpie. "C-c-chimchar." A string of web was being shot directly at the Chimchar! Chimchar tried jumping over the string, but it was too late. The string had already spun a web around Chimchar. The flame on Chimchar burned away the web, but Chimchar wasn't hurt by the burnt web. With an angry "Char!", Chimchar scratched Caterpie. "Cat-er-pie!"

Caterpie toppled over.

After a few more battles, Kalina caught sight of a gleaming lake. A Goldeen's fins wiggled as it hopped out of the lake. One Magikarp happily splashed around. Kalina waited around the lake until nighttime, but started dozing off. It was not until a "Kyuuuuun!" cry was heard that Kalina woke up. Kalina tried to observe Suicune's purification act. There was a Pokémon hopping across the lake.

Suicune.

Or was it? Although the Pokémon had Suicune's body, it had the tail of a Mew, Articuno wings, and a Dragonair head. Kalina pointed the Pokédex at the Pokémon. The Pokédex digitally said, "There is no data about this Pokémon." So much for using the Pokédex. Lakina skipped over to the lake. Her Pokédex digitally said, "Dragocune, the Mystical Pokémon. Dragocune was made by people who really loved Suicune. Once the people saw it wasn't completely Suicune, they were angry."

Lakina must have had a better Pokédex!

Kalina stated, "Why does your Pokédex know about this Pokémon?" Lakina whispered, "Because I received the Pokédex upgrade." Kalina skipped out of Papami Forest, hoping to find the Pokédex upgrade.
    Last edited by Fluffy Cinccino; 29th April 2009 at 08:43 PM. Reason: more accurate

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kalina

Chapter 2: Transport to Dragon Cave
    Disclaimer: Most of the dragons used in this are property of Thornstar. They all were based on Dragon Cave dragons.
    Lakina called after Kalina, "The Pokédex upgrade is in Yelotena Town! And don't forget to give the Pokédex man a Metapod!"

A Caterpie was hanging from one of the crooked tree branches.

Kalina could see a web spiraling around the Pokémon. The web hardened into a green shell. Kalina pointed the Pokédex at the Pokémon. After she heard "Metapod" from the Pokédex, Kalina peeked in her bag.

No Poké Balls at all.

Lakina was dashing out of the forest. A Poké Ball was sailing from her bag. Kalina picked it up and screamed, "All right! Poké Ball, go!" Kalina flung the Poké Ball. Wobble. The Metapod broke free. Kalina called, "Chimchar, go!" The Chimchar angrily slashed the Metapod. Kalina whispered, "Well, I think we got 'em now." She flung the same Poké Ball that failed to catch the Metapod.

Wobble. Wobble. Wobble. Click!

Kalina trekked out of Papami Forest. She stepped through grass, but didn't find any Pokémon. After leaving the forest, Kalina stomped through a path. After many paths, she found a sign that read:
    Yelotena Town
    Where the Sun is Always Bright!

That was it! Yelotena Town! The sun gleamed in the sky. Sunlight reflected off a building. Kalina crept into the building. An old man was there. He stated, "I am the Pokédex man. I will upgrade your Pokédex." And with that he hooked up Kalina's Pokédex to another Pokédex. Kalina skipped out the door. She found a mystical cave. A man with a Solrock whispered, "Step into this cave. It will bring magic."

Kalina stepped into the cave.

Stalactites hung down from the cave's ceiling. There to greet Kalina was a purple dragon. She stated, "This is Dragon Cave. I am Faeliyana the purple dragon." There was also a dragon who was made out of paper. He waved. Faeliyana smiled. "This is Papami. He can't talk, but I like him." A dragon who looked similar to Faeliyana was flying around. She stated, "I am Yelotena, and I think Yelotena Town is beautiful!" Suddenly, an emerald dragon with fiery-orange markings and humongous wings and frills scared off Kalina, Faeliyana, and Papami. Yelotena smiled. "That's just Friorela. She's smaller than she looks." Friorela roared, "I am a frill dragon!" Her wings and frills became smaller. A sky-blue dragon with two sets of wings soared around. She sang, "I'm Zephski! I am a skywing dragon!" A dragon who looked more like a blue sea serpent swam through a lake. She bubbled, "I am Pefiv, the water dragon." Kalina yelled, "I must have left the Pokémon world!"

Blog Entries

Chapter 3: Battle of the Dragons
    "Yes," whispered Faeliyana. "Who do you want of us to go with you when you return to the Pokémon world?" "I don't know," stated Kalina. Faeliyana growled, "Let's have a battle, even though it will be completely going against my description!"

And so they did!

Papami shyly hid behind Faeliyana, not wanting Pefiv to attack him. Friorela stretched out her wings and frills. Faeliyana knew that the wings and frills didn't harm anything, so she sent out a purple ray. Zephski flapped both of her wing sets. There was a wind! It sent Faeliyana flying. Now was the time for Pefiv to get an attack in on Papami! Pefiv squirted water from her mouth. Papami cowered as the water flew directly at him.

Faeliyana cried, "Hey, don't hurt Papami!"

She protected the paper dragon just in time to stop the water from hitting him! Sparkles appeared and flew towards Yelotena. She tried to dodge it, but she was hurt by the sparkles. Yelotena toppled over. Friorela knew that the end was near as a purple ray shot toward her. She turned purple and faded away. Pefiv shot water towards Faeliyana, but Faeliyana held on. A whirlwind from Zephski blew Pefiv out of the lake.

On the ground of the cave lay Pefiv, apparently lifeless.

Only Zephski and Faeliyana were left. Papami wasn't in the battle because he was behind Faeliyana. Zephski completely forgot that Papami was behind Faeliyana and tried to attack Faeliyana from behind. That was when Papami forgot all about being shy, and slashed Zephski with his tail. "Ow..." whispered Zephski. Faeliyana stated, "You get to take both of us with you!"

Blog Entries

Chapter 4: Will Kalina catch Dragocune?
    Faeliyana whispered, "Follow me." Kalina followed a winding path to the cave's exit. She stepped out of the cave with Faeliyana and Papami. Kalina noticed that the sun was gleaming in the sky.

She was back in Yelotena Town!

And before you could say "Papami", Kalina was trekking out of Yelotena Town. She trekked across many paths. All the Beautifly and Butterfree fluttering among those paths were backing up towards Yelotena Town. Kalina didn't know why that was happening. Papami looked confused. Everyone trekked on, but noticed that there was a wind with purple bits in it.

There was a sign reading "Papami Forest".

Papami smiled, and everyone followed the path into the forest. Lakina cried, "Dragocune is scaring away the Pokémon with its Dragon Wind attack! You must defeat or catch it to save Salia!" Everyone followed Lakina's advice and trekked to Lake Suicune.

There it was, Dragocune flapping its Articuno wings.

Papami knew there was no use being shy. Saving Salia was priority over hiding behind Faeliyana. Papami slashed Dragocune with his tail. Faeliyana zapped a purple ray at Dragocune. Dragocune flapped its wings harder. Papami blew away, and even Faeliyana was no match for a Dragon Wind attack.

Kalina had only one option left: Chimchar.

She sent out her Chimchar, knowing that the Chimchar will never win. The Dragocune's Dragon Wind attack blew away the Pokémon. Dragocune destroyed Salia after winning the battle. Kalina trekked out of the destroyed forest, and saw Papami and Chimchar. She skipped through the destroyed paths. Yelotena Town was in pieces, but Kalina always knew she'd find a safe home in Dragon Cave.

And that's the end!