Golden Journey[Game, PG] (Chapter 20 finally up!)

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Golden Journey[Game, PG] (Chapter 20 finally up!)

Default Golden Journey[Game, PG] (Chapter 20 finally up!)

This is a fic I've written based on the events of Pokemon Gold and Silver, with several twists. I've written it because I liked the games, but also to tide us over until possible GSC Remakes are released. It might not be that good, but if it isn't, please tell me, as I'd like to make it better. It's my first fic.

Golden Journey

Chapter One

Gold was a typical 12-year old boy. He was lazy, rude, and arrogant. He dressed in mostly red, white, yellow, and black. He wore a red and white jacket and yellow and black shorts. He also wore a black and yellow baseball cap backwards, with a little hair sticking out of the front.

If Gold was passionate about something, he would obsess over it. It would become his life. If not, he would detest it. That was why after his friends Silver and Crystal had left on their Pokemon journeys over two months ago, he was still putting it off.

Gold’s friend Silver was good with computers, but quite weak. He was polite, and had a bit of a crush on Crystal. He dressed like Gold, only with blue instead of red and grey instead of yellow. He was a good friend of Gold, and spent his spare time programming his computer. Gold and Crystal were his only friends. He left on his Pokemon journey a day after Crystal.

Crystal was incredibly girly. She wore a purple hat, and had blue hair sticking out in concave shapes. She wore a lavender jacket, with bright red shirt underneath. She also wore yellow and black shorts. She wasn’t that strong, and cared more about how she looked that almost anything else.

"Gold! Get out of bed now!" his mother shouted.

"Just 5 more minutes! Please!"

"You said that an hour ago! Get up!"

"Fine! Sheesh."

Gold jumped out of bed, stretched, and headed downstairs for breakfast. He knew that his mom would ask him to leave yet again, and he knew that the following argument would result in him staying. It had been like that for the last 2 months.

"Gold, you have to leave by tomorrow," Gold’s' mother said.

"No. I said I wasn't going. That's final," Gold replied.

"And I say you are going. It costs money to register you for the Pokemon League, and there's an additional fee of p20000 if you don't leave by tomorrow."

"Fine! Tomorrow.”

"All right. Today, you pack."

Gold groaned. He wished that his mother would simply leave him alone once in a while.

"Also, your Pokegear is back from the repair shop. Don't be so reckless on your skateboard. I swear, someday you're going to kill yourself."

Gold took the Pokegear without a word. It had broken when he fell while attempting to do a spinning flip off of his skateboard. His mom had been angry for weeks. He knew he’d get another lecture, so he had the instinct to leave while he could.

"After breakfast, head to Professor Elm's lab. He needs you to run an errand for him," said Gold's mother.

“Why? Couldn’t he just get an aide to do it?”

“He needs his aides for an important research project he’s doing right now.”

“All right, I’ll go.” He was secretly relieved. Now, he wouldn’t have to listen to another one of his mom’s lectures. They went on for hours. He rushed out the door, and ran towards Professor Elm’s house.

~~~~~
    The previous night, 9:00 P.M.

The phone rang. Gold’s mother picked it up, wondering who would call ast such a late hour.

“Hello? Who is this?” she asked.

“This is Prof. Elm I have a request for you.” Prof. Elm replied.

“What would that be?” she asked.

“I need Gold to run an errand for me. Mr. Pokemon has another new discovery, and-“

“Him? Why bother? It’s probably just another fake.”

Mr. Pokemon was a man who lived near Cherrygrove City, which was near New Bark Town. He was well known for the many hoaxes he had created, including false reports of Legendary Pokemon sightings, and fake Fossils.

“Yes, it probably is. But this time, he swears it’s important, and says he has something I must see. Unfortunately, I’m much too busy to pick it up, and I can’t spare an aide right now. Could you possibly have Gold visit him for me? It’ll be very difficult to get him to do it, but-”

“Nonsense. I’ve still haven’t given back his skateboard, and he’ll do anything for that. I only have one request.”

“What’s that?”

“I need you to give him a Pokemon for protection. He’ll never make it on his own, and it just might get him to participate in the League.”

“Excellent. Then it’s settled.”

“Right.” Gold’s mother hung the phone up, and let out a sigh of relief. Hopefully, this would get her son to finally leave on his journey.

~~~~~

Gold opened the door to Elm’s lab., and ran in. He looked forward, seeing Professor Elm waiting for him near a table holding two Poke Balls.

“Welcome!” Elm said. “I’ve been waiting for you. I need you to run an errand for me.”

“I know that,” Gold replied, “I want to know what it is.” Gold didn’t really care what it was. He simply wanted his skateboard back.

“I need you to pick something up from Mr. Pokemon.”

Gold shook his head. “No way. I won’t. Not from him. It’s probably just another fake.”

“Your mother promised back your skateboard for the trip and-“Professor Elm couldn’t finish his sentence before Gold replied,

“I’ll go.”

“Good, very good. Also, I’ll need you to take a Pokemon for protection.” Professor Elm gestured toward the table holding the Poke Balls.

“Why? I can take care of myself. I don’t need a stupid Pokemon.”

“I insist. You do want your skateboard, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I get it.. What Pokemon do I get?”

“I have a Cyndaquil and a Totodile.” Elm said, gesturing again to the table near him.

“I’ll take the Cyndaquil.” Gold sighed. He didn’t want something so small, but he knew that Elm wouldn’t give him anything bigger.

“All right then. You’re ready to set off!”

Gold ran out of the lab, and into his house, to see his mother sitting at a table.. His mother had obviously been expecting him. On the table was a yellow and black backpack, and Gold’s skateboard.

“Your skateboard and a backpack full of supplies are on the table.”

“Thanks Mom. Bye!”

Gold rushed out of the door. On his way out of town, he noticed someone stating at the window to Prof. Elm’s laboratory. He had red hair and mostly black clothing. He had a cocky, yet cruel, smile. Gold walked up to him.

“The famous Elm Laboratory...” the boy muttered, as he stared into a window, as if he was examining the building.

“Hey. Who’re you?” Gold asked.

“Get lost, loser.” the boy replied.

“You little-“

Gold had no time to finish his sentence, as the boy punched him in the nose as he was speaking. Gold got up and tried to throw a punch of his own, but the boy was too fast for him. He kicked Gold in the shin, punched him again, this time in the eye, and then flung him backwards.

“I said to get lost.”

The boy walked off into the bushes. Gold walked toward the path out of town, now with a black eye and a bloody nose. He was ready to depart.

End of Chapter One

Well? How is it? Please comment. I'd like to know how to make it better.
    Last edited by The Pig King; 28th December 2008 at 01:18 AM.

Banner by anime_aficionada.

BWAHAHAHA!!! LAND!! Magma Krystal's Avatar

i really like this!! please write more!! the decription are great, and like you, i'm also waiting for a G/S/C remake. continue the good work.

Thanks. i'll try to get a new one done by tomorrow.

Blog Entries

Pretty sweet, I felt that Gen II didn't get the credit it deserved despite all the awesome advances it made in the genre. Can't wait for the next chapter.
    Prepare to d'awwww.

Chapter Two

Gold stepped in to Route 29. This was his first time out of town, as it was too dangerous without a Pokemon. He took a few more steps, and then he heard someone approaching him. He looked to his left, and saw a man with black hair, wearing sunglasses. The man asked him, “How’d you get that black eye? Get into a fight?”

“Shut up.” Gold replied. After being attacked by the boy, he was in a somewhat irritable mood, and glared at the man.

“Allright. You didn’t have to be so rude,” the man said, “Anyway, you a beginning trainer?”

“No.” While Gold usually would have answered yes, or explained why not, he was still somewhat irate.

“What, are you some kind of expert?” The man gritted his teeth, beginning to become annoyed at Gold’s snappy replies.

“No, I’m just not a trainer.” Gold had become equally annoyed with the man’s persistence.

“Why do you have that Poke Ball with you, then?”

“To protect myself.”

“What’s in it?”

“A Cyndaquil or something.”

“You say that like you don’t even know. Have you ever battled?”

“Not with this.”

“I see. Well, then why do you-“

“Hate intrusive questions?” Gold retorted.

“You don’t have to bee so rude about it,” he replied, annoyed at Gold’s snappy response. “Anyway, I’m called The Dude, because I’m, well, a dude. Come to me if you need help.”

“No thanks. I don’t need help from you.”

“If you’re going to be rude, do it somewhere else.” With that, The Dude walked off. He seemed to be offended by something. What it could be, however, Gold hadn’t the slightest clue. He did wonder, however, what his Pokemon was like. He decided to see what it could do. As he threw the Poke Ball, he exclaimed,

“Cyndaquil, use Blast Burn!”The Cyndaquil came out. It was smallish, and had an unsure look in its eyes. It did not spew massive flaming flames, however. It simply gave Gold an inquisitive look. Gold decided to try again.

“Cyndaquil, use Fire Blast!”Again, it just gave him an inquisitive look. Gold began to doubt its strength, and squinted at it, giving it an odd look. “All right then, use Flamethrower!”It didn’t perform that attack, either. It only sighed. “Ember?”It shook its head.

“What can you do?”It got a fearful look in its eyes. Reluctantly, it charged forward and scratched through the air. Then, it tumbled over and bumped into a nearby Rattata. The Rattata growled. It was pretty angry. The Cyndaquil, seeing that, ran back and hid behind Gold. The Rattata charged forward, but instead of attacking the Cyndaquil, attacked Gold. “Hey!” Gold shouted. “Why’d you attack me?”

The Rattata grew even angrier. It charged forward. Gold’s Cyndaquil became so afraid that it grabbed its Poke Ball and recalled itself. Gold wasn’t sure what to do, until The Dude ran in, as if he had popped out of thin air. “Do you need some help now?”

“Yeah, if you can.” Gold now regretted being so snappy. He worried that he may not help.

“Yeah, I can. I’ll help, don’t you worry.” The Dude grabbed a Poke Ball from his belt. From it, he sent out a Butterfree. It fluttered in the air, gracefully, and yet had a calm, commanding look in its eyes. “Butterfree, Psybeam!” he commanded.

Without a second notice, his Butterfree let loose a powerful beam of glowing, purple energy.. The Rattata was blown back a few yards, where it hit a tree, unconscious. The Dude grinned.“Now, I believe you owe me some thanks.”

“Yeah, thanks. Sorry I was so rude, earlier.” Gold grinned apologetically.

“Don’t worry, it’s fine. People are often like that before I save their butts. Surprisingly, none of them act that way afterward. More importantly, though, it seems like you need to work with that Cyndaquil a bit. Come with me.”

The Dude walked through some bushes to his left. Gold, not knowing what else to do, ran after him, trying to keep up.

~~~~~
    After they’d walked what seemed to be a mile, The Dude stopped. Gold was relieved. It felt as if any more walking would make his legs fall off. They were near a deep canyon with a long wooden bridge stretching across.. Gold asked,“So, Mister Dude Person, why’d we stop here?”

“It’s where you’ll train. Also, call me Dude.”

“All right, Dude, what will I be doing?”

“You’re going to cross the canyon with your Cyndaqui,.” The Dude grinned as he gestured towards the canyon., “It’ll increase the trust between you..”

“Is it safe?”

“Of course it’s safe. It’s just two boards held up by poles underneath, and tied together. It might not seem safe, but it is. I’ve crossed it several times.”

“If you say so, I guess I could try crossing it.” ”Gold sent Cyndaquil out. It immediately curled up behind him, shivering. Gold sighed. It was just so cowardly. He had no idea how he could change that. “Cyndaquil, we’ve gotta cross this bridge.”

Cyndaquil, of course was terrified. It also had no idea why it would want to cross this bridge. It feebly walked forward and on to the bridge. It took a few steps, then a few more. It was doing fine until a nearby Pidgey knocked it off of its balance. It was about to fall when Gold jumped forward, on to the bridge, and grabbed it.

“Don’t worry. I won’t let you fall.”At that moment, they looked in to each other’s eyes. They realized that they trusted one another. It was a calm, serene moment, until half of the bridge plummeted down the canyon.

“Aaah!” Gold screamed, fearing for his life, and Cyndaquil’s.They both plummeted down. Gold grabbed the now hanging half of the bridge, and held on, carrying Cyndaquil.“Remember, I won’t let you fall. I’m going to put you in your Poke Ball, and try to toss you up there. Are you ready?”

Cyndaquil nodded. Gold called it back, and tossed the Poke Ball up. It was caught by Dude, who sent Cyndaquil out. Cyndaquil trembled, but knew what it had to do. It jumped across the canyon and, by hopping across using the two poles, landed safely on the opposite side.

Cyndaquil grabbed the rope used to tie the halves together, which was still attached to both. It pulled, and pulled. It knew that the other side of the bridge was too heavy, but it pulled anyway. It pulled, and pulled and pulled. After about a half hour, Gold was high enough to jump to the other side. Cyndaquil was so exhausted that it collapsed.

Gold realized, then, that he wanted to be a trainer. He would no longer put it off. He was now passionate about it, and nothing could get in his way.

End of Chapter 2
    Last edited by The Pig King; 9th January 2008 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Here's Chapter Two!

BWAHAHAHA!!! LAND!! Magma Krystal's Avatar

Even better than the first chapter!! You have a good story in the making.

Blog Entries

Keep 'em coming, they're awesome.
    Prepare to d'awwww.

Chapter 3

Gold took a deep breath as he looked down at the large chasm below him and Cymdaquil. He let it out in a large sigh, relieved that he hadn’t fallen in. “What do I do next?” he asked, not knowing where to go.

“Nothing. Your training’s complete. From here, though, you should head on to Cherrygrove city, and from there, Violet City, if you’re looking for Gyms. Follow the dirt path over there,” Dude pointed to Gold’s left, “and you’ll be able to get to Cherrygrove City. It’s a shortcut.”

“Great. Mr. Pokemon lives near there, and I’ll be able to get directions after reaching that point.”

“Before you go, register me in your Pokegear. Call me if you make any big accomplishments. I’d be glad to hear.”

“Ok, that’d be cool. What’s your number? Mine’s 1235-7111-3170.”

“Great,” Dude typed in a number into the yellow watch upon his wrist, “Mine’s 0123-4567-8910”

“Are you serious? Where’d you get such an easy number? I’d kill for a Pokegear number like that.”

“Yeah, I’ve been told that a lot. I got that number because I was one of the people who tested out the Pokegear.”

“I thought only the best of the best trainers got to do that. You’d have to be one of the top ten ranked Trainers.”

“You thought right. A few years ago, I was one of the best competitive Trainers alive.” Without another word, Dude disappeared. Gold figured he should follow Dude’s advice and walk through the old dirt path. It was old and worn, and there were a few Rattata scampering about. One caught Gold’s eye. It was the one that had attacked him earlier! Quickly, he sent out Cyndaquil.

As Cyndaquil popped out of the Poke Ball, it seemed to have a more confident look in its eyes. Gold wondered how it had healed so quickly. He pondered it for a minute, and came to the conclusion that it had been given a Berry by Dude.

“Cyndaquil, scratch it!”Without a second thought, Cyndaquil charged forward and scratched the Rattata. The Rattata was hurt, but still standing. It rushed forward, biting Cyndaquil, who also looked hurt.

“Cyndaquil, scratch it again!” Cyndaquil did as Gold commanded, and it seemed to have double the strength. The Rattata flew back, defeated. Cyndaquil glowed blue for a moment, then released several small flames from its mouth. It had somehow learned a new attack!

“Wow, Cyndaquil, that’s awesome!” Gold recalled Cyndaquil, then continued along the path. The other Pokemon seemed scared of him, so they scampered away. Finally, after about 20 minutes of walking, he saw Route 29 again. Cherrygrove city was in sight. As he walked up to it, he saw an old man standing in the entrance.

The old man seemed to be staring at him. After a moment, he said,“Ah, Gold. I’ve been waiting for you. Your mother sent me with a message for you. I’m supposed to deliver something to you.”

“What’s your name?”

“Lawrence.” Lawrence paused for a moment, then said, “Follow me. I’ll give you a tour of the town, in haiku. After that, I’ll show you what I’m supposed to deliver.”

He started walking, and Gold followed him. Lawrence stopped first at a red building with the letters P.C. written on it. Its roof shined, as Gold noticed a smiling boy stepping out of the automatic door.

“A Pokemon Center

That’s what that red building is

Pokemon heal there.”

He started walking again, but stopped almost immediately at a building right next to it. It was blue, and had the word “Mart” written on it. Its roof also shined, and, except for the color and writing, it looked almost exactly the same as the previous building.

“That’s a Poke Mart

You can purchase items there

It’s really splendid.

He continued on, then stopped at a worn-down path to the north. Gold heard a roar emit from the vicinity, and he shuddered.

“That is Route Thirty

Tough Trainers travel that route

You’ll be defeated.”

Their next stop was at a large body of water.

“That is the blue sea.

It is not really that big

It’s really quite wet.”

He then stopped at a house.“We’re now at our last stop. This is my house. Come in.” Gold followed Lawrence in to his house. Upon the table were his backpack and skateboard! “You left these on the table when you left. Your mother gave them to me.”

“How’d she get here before me?”

“She has her ways.” Lawrence said dramatically, “and you took quite a while.” Gold put the backpack on, and picked up the skateboard. “Also, I want you to take this,” Lawrence handed Gold a small disk. “It’s a Map add-on for your Pokegear.”

“Cool! These won’t be released to the public for over a year! How’d you get your hands on one?”

“I work for the Pokegear Company. It’s my job to hand these out to beginning trainers.”

“Awesome! Well, see ya!”

Before Gold left, Lawrence shouted, “Wait! Register my number. It’s 1098-7654-3210.”

“Another easy number? How do you people get these? I want an easy number, dang it!”

“Another? Have you met someone else with a desirable number? I thought I was the only one around here.”

“I have, actually. He went by Dude, and had 0123-4567-8910. I’d kill for a number like that!”

Lawrence gasped. “Amazing! That was given to the number one trainer at the time! You’re very lucky to have met him.”

“Really? I didn’t think he was that good. I figured he was one of those people that knew people.” Gold walked out the door. Then, someone bumped in to him, knocking him over. He only caught a glimpse of this person, but they looked like the person who had punched him earlier in New Bark Town. Gold got to his feet, then walked on up to Route 30. Before he stepped on to the path, however, he heard several police officers chasing somebody around.

End of Chapter 3
    Last edited by The Pig King; 19th January 2008 at 08:35 PM.

Blog Entries

This...is the BEST Gold/Silver I've read in years!!!!!

Thanks.

Blazaking was here. Anime Aficionada's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile

WOW! I love this fic! Not only because you used my favourite saga. It's just how you plotted everything out and made everyone of your chapters descriptive. Even a person who hasn't played nay pokemon game in their life could picture this perfectly.

Keep your Good Chappies rolling! Your faithful fan

a_f

oh and i luv this line

“That’s the sea. It’s wet.” he said.
    lol and the sky is blue?

Chapter 4

Gold set his skateboard on the ground. He got on. It felt good to be on it after he hadn’t for over a month. He smoothly rode across the ground. He was a good skateboarder. He had just been reckless when his Pokegear had broken.

As he skated along, he saw a fork in the road. There were a bunch of kids gathered on one side. He skated over there, and stopped. He picked up his skateboard, and looked to see what was going on. Two kids seemed to be battling.

“I’ll defeat you! King Demon Lord Magikarp, I humbly beg of you, summon all of your might and use Splash!”

“We aren’t going to take that! Ultra Deathly Queen Mighty Hoppip, bring forth your ungodly might and use Splash!”

One of the spectators began to stare at Gold. “What do you want? Can’t you see we’re busy?” Gold knew this would take a while. He decided to take the other way. He got back on his skateboard, and skated along. As he sped through the grass, several Pokemon attacked at once. He stopped, and sent out Cyndaquil.

“Cyndaquil, try using Ember to burn them all!” Cyndaquil released several small embers from the flame on its back, and they flew at the crowd of Pokemon chasing them. Unfortunately, it didn’t do much. Even though there were several Bug and Grass types, it still was too spread out.

“It’s no good! Let’s try to escape!” Cyndaquil jumped on to Gold’s skateboard. Gold skated off, but the Pokemon kept following them. “Cyndaquil, try another Ember!” Cyndaquil did, and it was blown back by the wind. The wind fanned the flames, so the flames were much more powerful. They were knocked back, and fell over. “We got lucky that time. They outnumbered us. Let’s try to get ‘em one on one next time.”

Cyndaquil nodded. It understood, and had full faith in Gold. Even though he wasn’t the most competent Trainer, he gave his life for it. Cyndaquil knew no one could beat that.

Gold halted. He had come up to a house. There was a tree outside that house, and it seemed to have a Berry on it. Gold walked up and picked the Berry. He figured the owner of the tree would be kind of angry, so he bolted. He seemed to be going very fast, then he came up to another house. He knew it was Mr. Pokemon’s. He walked in.

He saw Mr. Pokemon and, Gold gasped, the famous Professor Oak. Mr. Pokemon had black hair and wore a tuxedo. He seemed as if he was in his 100s, but he was only 42. Professor Oak had grey hair, and wore a lab coat. He was in his 60s, although he looked like he was 30. Professor Oak was a famous Pokemon researcher. He noticed Gold, and said, “Ah, you must be Gold. Crystal’s told me about you.”

“Crystal? You’ve met her? How?”

“Of course I do. I gave her a starter Pokemon, a rather cure Squirtle. She returned her other, a small Totodile.”

“Wow. I can’t believe she met you! That’s amazing! I can’t believe I’m meeting you! That’s even more amazing!”

“Let me see your Pokemon.” Gold sent out Cyndaquil. It had a confident look on its face. Professor Oak examined it for several minutes, and then reached into a briefcase on a table. “You’re Pokemon is doing well with you. It is very attached to you. Here.” He handed Gold a red rectangular object. It had many buttons, and a gleaming blue orb was placed in the upper right corner.

“What’s this? Is it a toy, or a game, or something like that? Why’re you giving it to me? Do you see potential in me?”

“Don’t ask so many questions. It’s a Pokedex. It gathers information on every Pokemon that you capture.”

“Wow, I’ve heard about those. They’re really rare, and only given to the best trainers! Does that mean-“

“Yes, I recognize you as a powerful trainer. Now, I must go. I have a radio show in Goldenrod City, and I can’t be late again. Mary almost killed me last time, and I’m sure she will this time.” Professor Oak walked out of the door. Gold turned to Mr. Pokemon.

“So what’s this discovery I’ve heard about?”

“Ah, so you’re Elm’s messenger boy! Welcome, welcome. I’ve been waiting for you. You see, I seem to have lost Elm’s trust, so he’s started sending messengers. I have it in here, over in that room. I’ll only be a second.”

Mr. Pokemon ran in to another room. Gold wondered what this discovery might be. He hoped it was real this time. Mr. Pokemon had a history of creating hoaxes. As Gold was deep in thought, Mr. Pokemon stepped back in the room. He held what seemed to be a large egg. “Here it is! It’s-“

“An egg. Not really much of a discovery. I had eggs for breakfast this morning. What are you going to do with that?”

“Ah, but this is no ordinary egg. It’s a Pokemon Egg! You see, Pokemon birth has been wondered about for years. Now, I’ve found the solution.”

“Why didn’t you just show this to Professor Oak? He’s more famous than Elm. You’d have gotten more publicity. That’s all you want, isn’t it?”

“Don’t you think I’ve tried? He said to give it to Elm, as he specializes in Pokemon evolution. Also, he’s the only one who could prove the authenticity of this. As you know, I have sort of a bad reputation.”

“It’s real this time, then? If it’s a fake, you’ll probably be dragged to prison by the police.”

“Of course. If it weren’t, do you think I’d risk some horrific danger like that? I’m trying to clear my name!”

“Good point. Anyway, I’ve gotta go. I need to get it back to Elm, seeing how it’s real this time.” Gold walked out the door. He picked up his skateboard, and got on. As he was about to head out, he heard his Pokegear ring. He had a call. He pushed a button, and heard Professor Elm’s voice. “Hello? Gold?”

“Yeah? I’ve got the discovery. It’s a Pokemon Egg! Also, I’ve decided to become a trainer. I’ll start with the Cyndaquil you gave me.”

“That’s great, Gold, but I have something more important to tell you. The lab’s been robbed!”

End of Chapter 4
    Last edited by The Pig King; 20th January 2008 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Chapter Four!

Blog Entries

Talking

oh! Next Chappie!*claps hands*

Now i kno what you mean by most useless battle ever! LOL

“King Demon Lord Magikarp, use Splash!”

“We aren’t going to take that! Ultra Deathly Queen Mighty Hoppip, use Splash!”

One of the kids looked at him.
    I like this chapter, because of the suspense really. You start with a merry beginning, then right at the bitter end Elm says the labs been robbed. Good job on that one! Well i'm pretty out of feedback due to me being bored from the holidays. I'll probably try again later to see if that works!

Keep Your good chappies rolling! You faithful fan

a_f Keep Smiling! :)

Thanks! Actually, I knew I was going to end it that way before I thought up the rest of the chapter.

Next Time: Gold vs. Red-Haired Boy

Blog Entries

you know, reading your fic reminded me of getting on with my one!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast