EVERYONE: Forty Songs, Five Regions: A Loremaster's Tale (Episode 18: A Song of Thunder) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forty Songs, Five Regions: A Loremaster's Tale (Episode 18: A Song of Thunder)

J'ai Envie De Toi AetherX's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Forty Songs, Five Regions: A Loremaster's Tale (Episode 18: A Song of Thunder)

Sorry I never commented on this, I've only had a chance to read a bit here and there but now I've caught up all the way. The idea behind the plot is really cool, and I like how many instruments, songs, and styles you include. It's obvious to me that you know quite a bit about music. What instruments do you yourself play, if I may ask? I absolutely love music, which makes this story really fun to read.

It's a little confusing, but I'm assuming that this all takes place in an alternate anime 'verse?

Very good writing overall, I couldn't find any glaring or recurring mistakes. Looking forward to more!

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Forty Songs, Five Regions: A Loremaster's Tale (Episode 18: A Song of Thunder)

Sorry for not replying sooner, but if you're curious...

I'm mainly a singer (alto line), and sang in choirs for many years (though I mainly just sing for fun now) but I do know a little piano (if you call picking out bass lines on a digital piano's auto-chord playing the piano), and I've known many many people that could play guitar. The rest of the instruments I did research on so I at least sounded like I knew what I was talking about.

You're right--this does take place in an alternate anime verse--I made Kenna a storyteller both out of nostalgia (from all the storytellers I've heard over the years), and as an attempt to try something different in the Pokeverse.

The tunes Kenna and the others play are actually Poke-parodies of Irish tunes
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

*reads all you've wrote so far, claps* Wonderful! Great job! Can you tag me, please? How exactly does tagging work anyway? Will I recieve updates when you post a new chapter, or is it simply dedications?

Blog Entries

When I tag you, you should get a notification that a new episode is out.

I should continue this, but I got horribly stuck in how to set up the Celadon arc

Hmmm... well, if I recall correctly, you seem to have a theme going with each Gym Leader: Comedy, Witty, Adventure... it appears to me that each story pertains to each Gym Leaders personality. Celadon Gym, right? Well, maybe Kenna could try to prove that just because a Pokemon isn't the prettiest, doesn't mean its bad? or perhaps, seeing as according to Bulbapedia, Erika is possibly narcoleptic, an inspiring or exciting story?

Blog Entries

Actually, I have a plan already for Erika: a tale that features a grass type or something to do with rainbows

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123