Final Frontier: Hoenn Style!

Thread: Final Frontier: Hoenn Style!

Default Final Frontier: Hoenn Style!

Welcome to a new fic of mine! It's going to be adventure and romance. This is going to be long. anyway please enjoy!

Also this is from the new game pokemon platinum comeing out early this year. this is where i got the idea from.

~Battlefreak602

Final frontier: Hoenn style!

Chapter one:
    The new battle frontier

It was just another day in a small town of Pallet. A young pokemon trainer by the name of Ash Ketchum was resting with his furry electric mouse companion by the name of Pikachu. Both friends were lying on the soft lush grass while looking at the clear blue sky watching clouds surpassing them by overhead. It has been a year since Ash had travel with Pikachu or any of his friends.

A midday breeze blew into their faces while made the weather cool while the sun still made it warm rays on the planet. Ash had just finish the Sinnoh championships last year but sadly lost against his new rival Paul. Paul was a experience trainer who had all so been though Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. Ash could still recall the hard core battle. The young boy could feel guilty and disappointment run though his veins.

“If I didn’t make that mistake I could of won” the disappointed trainer said ending with a sigh.

Pikachu who had been sleeping for the last hour or two heard this statement and quickly woke up. The little electric mouse yawned and stretched before jumping on top of it’s trainer’s chest who was looking at the clear blue sky but was easily told that he was disappointed.
    “Pika pi?” The electric mouse asked with consideration.

“This is nothing Pikachu” Ash told his furry companion as he turned onto his side which made Pikachu jump off and was now facing his owner’s back. “I wound what they will say” Ash told his furry companion without facing him.

This made the little yellow mouse confused. What did he mean by they? The little mouse pokemon walked to it’s owner and patted it’s back to tell that what ever was in his owners head that everything was going to be okay. The pokemon trainer turned to face his best friend.

“Thanks Pikachu” Ash told his pokemon as he patted his head
    Then suddenly Pikachu’s long yellow ears went up quickly. Ash sat up as Pikachu did this.

“What is it Pikachu?” Ash asked his pokemon.
    “Ash” A voice called out to the young pokemon trainer. “Lunch is ready!”

Ash knew that it was his mother. His mother Delia was the only parent he knew. She raised him since he could remember. Ash got up from the hill covered by grass and ran to the house. he could remember the first day he was going to his journey. He was ten back then and now five years later his was fifteen. Ash even remember how worried his mother was when he left.

He always asked him how was life by yourself while your son was gone on his journey. When Ash got to the back door he put his hand on the doorknob and pulled it down and dragged the door towards him and enter himself in with his fury companion on his shoulder. When Ash got into the kitchen he was greeted with a surprise visitor.

“Scott?” The pokemon trainer asked in confusion.
    “Long time no see Ash” the owner of the battle frontier greeted the trainer. “How’s it been?”
    “Nothing really” Ash replied as he got a seat next to Scott. “Why are you here?”
    “I’m here to invite you to my new battle frontier in Hoenn” Scott said as he gave Ash a pamphlet of the new battle frontier in the region Hoenn.
    “Wait you made another one?” Ash asked in a surprise tone of voice.
    “Aren’t you interested?” Scott asked Ash.
    “Of course I am” Ash said as he got up in determination.
    “Well that’s nice to know” Scott said ending with a smile.
    “So where’s he first frontier brain?” The determined pokemon trained asked.
    “In Petalburg” Scott replied.
    “Petalburg?” The pokemon trainer replied in surprise. “That’s where May and Max’s lives” Ash thought to himself

Suddenly the cooking of Ash’s mother distracted Ash’s concentration. Soon Ash sat down again drooling over his mothers cooking.

“Mmm, Apple pie”
    *~*~*~*

“So there is a new battle frontier here?” A young brunette asked her younger brother.
    “Yeah and her name is Keito” The young brunette’s brother replied.
    “Give me that!” The young brunetfte asked as she stretched for the pamphlet her younger brother had in his hands.
    “No way May!” May’s younger brother refused as he got off the sofa and ran away from his sister.
    “Come on Max!” May’s called out as she also got off the sofa and chased after her brother.

After a few minutes of playing cat and mouse May finally got her younger brother. She picked him up to her face height and took the pamphlet out of his hands and dropped his to the floor.

“Bully” Max mumbled.
    “I heard that Max” May said behind his back. “Now lets see what this is about”
    *~*~*~*

“Keito is the Petalburg battle frontier” Scott explained. “She uses any pokemon she likes but the one she uses the most are her Gliscor, Raichu and Donphan. So far only a few trainers had bet her”
    “She sounds like a challenge” Ash replied
    “And she is” Scott added. “So when are you going to Petalburg?” Scott asked the young pokemon trainer.
    “Tomorrow” Ash replied. The young 15 year old trainer look at his fellow companion. “You ready Pikachu?”
    “Pikachu” The yellow electric pokemon replied with sparks ready to be released from it’s red cheeks showing it’s determination to battle.

*~*~*~*

“So her name is Keito hey?” May told herself while ignoring her little brother who was jumping to try to get the pamphlet out of her older sister’s hands. “And her favourite pokemon are a Gliscor, Raichu and a Donphan” May read aloud as he put he finger under her chin. “I have no doubt that Ash is going to compete in the Hoenn battle frontier. What do you think Max?” May asked her little brother.
    “I think you should give me that pamphlet” Max suggested.
    “Okay”

Instead of following her younger brother’s suggestion she gave her younger brother a no mercy hit on the head. Which caused the young ten year old a lump on the head.

“I hate you” Max told his older sister.
    May just smiled at her little brother and started walked away.
    “Well I have no doubt that Ash is coming here” May told her brother. “We better get ready for his arrival”

End of chapter one
    Last edited by Midnightmoon602; 9th March 2009 at 12:22 AM.

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Listenin' to Dragons...! LightningKimba's Avatar
    Follow LightningKimba On Twitter Add LightningKimba on Facebook
    Follow LightningKimba on Tumblr Visit LightningKimba's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Final Frontier: Hoenn Style!

Other than the slight punctuation errors you've made, you have a pretty nice fic going. Try to describe a tad more, though, just for people who don't know certain characters all that well.

Funny how I read Scott's dialogue with his voice in my head...

Here is the next chapter. enjoy.

Chapter two:
    A unexpected wakeup call

It was just another morning in Pallet. Ash was in his room sleeping on his stomach with Pikachu on top of his back. The blanket was already on the floor and the pillow Ash was sleeping on was on the edge of the mattress. Soon the alarm clock started to ring and was vibrating on the end table. The sound was making Ash waking him up. Without opening his eyes he felt the end table, looking for the alarm clock. When Ash found it he turned it off before going back to sleep. A few minutes later his mother came into his room and found his son still asleep with his starter Pokemon doing the same thing.

“Ash Ketchum!” His mother yelled.
    “Just five more minutes” Ash complained as he turned onto his side which made Pikachu fall onto the floor and made Pikachu wake up.
    “Ash the boat to Hoenn is leaving in ten minutes!” His mother called out to her sleepy son.
    “What!” Ash replied as he finally woke up.
    “Hurry up and get dressed” His mother told him. “I will be waiting for you downstairs”
    “Okay mom” Ash replied as he got off the bed and rush to his drawer.

Delia left the room as she closed the door behind her. Meanwhile Ash was throwing his clothes on the floor. He was looking for the clothes that actually fitted him. Then he finally found it. His old Sinnoh clothes. First he found his black vest with a yellow “V” shape designed on it. Ash got anyway white t shirt and rushed to put any pants he could find. Ash slipped his shoes onto his feet without untying the laces. Lastly Ash put on his red cap with a half blue poke ball as the centre piece of his cap. After this Pikachu jumped onto his shoulder and the two rushed out of the room hoping there is time to spare.

When the young Pokemon trainer got downstairs he found his mother waiting for him with the tickets in one hand and his old Sinnoh bag in the other. Ash walked to his mother and gratefully accepted and waved to his mother as he ran out the door rushing to the port.

*~*~*~*

In Petalburg May was doing what Ash was doing earlier. Sleeping in. May was sleeping with her mouth open and was drooling a little. The blanket was only covering her lower body and her pillow was already off the bed. May was having a great time sleeping until something bright get into her eyes. When the young sleepy brunette woke up she found that it was the sun’s rays peeking though the red curtains in her room that woke her up.

“Good morning dear” A happy mother greeted.
    “Hi mom” May greeted back as she rubbed her eyes. “What time is it?”
    “It’s around noon” Caroline told her daughter as she tied the curtains with a pink ribbon. “Anyway Ash is coming”
    “What time?” May asked as she got up from her bed.
    “In less than a hour”
    “What!” the surprised brunette said. “Why so fast?”
    “His mother called me about a hour ago. Telling me that Ash was going to compete in the Hoenn battle frontier” Caroline explained to her daughter.
    “I…I better get ready” May said as she rushed to her drawer.

Caroline just smiled at her teenaged daughter as she tied up the another pair of the curtain with the last pink ribbon. After this she left her only daughter to dress up. Back in her room May was having a hard time choosing what to wear. The more she looked the more higher the pile of her clothes became. Soon she found what she was looking for. May put on her red dress and put on her black shorts. Then May looked around in her many show boxes to find a pair of shoes. It didn’t take long to find the pair she was looking for. She put on her red shoes with a white strip across her toes. Then May got her green bandana and tied it onto her head. Then the young teenager looked herself in the mirror. She even twirled around. After looking at her self one last time she ran out of the room.

When May got out she saw Max was watching TV. He looked like he hadn’t had any sleep and was lazy as his pokemon Slaking.

“Max what are you doing?” May called out to her younger brother.
    “Watching TV?” Max replied.
    “Don’t” May commanded.
    “Why?”
    “We have to get ready” May told Max. “Ash is coming in less than a hour”
    “What?” replied a shocked pokemon trainer. “Ash is coming in less than a hour?”
    “Yes Max” May replied as she walked over to her brother. “Now do you want to come with me to greet him?”
    “Sure” Max replied as he got of the sofa. “It will be nice to see Ash again”

*~*~*~*

“Hey Pikachu do you see what I see?” Ash asked his starter pokemon
    “Pika pi” Pikachu replied with a nod.

What the two best friends saw was the region Hoenn. The region where the new battle frontier was. Soon the island became bigger and bigger as they went closer to the island. Soon the boat made it’s final stop and when it did all the passengers got off ready to greet their friends and family. Ash got off with Pikachu on his shoulder. Ash looked around and couldn’t find May until something landed on top of Ash’s head. Ash looked up and saw it was May’s Beautifly.

“Ash over here!” May called out while she was waving her hands in the air.
    “May!” Ash greeted as he waved his hand in the air as well.

Ash ran up to May and was surprise to see Max was with her. He saw that Max had grown a few centimetres

“Hey Max“ Ash greeted. “Looks like you have grown a few centimetres”
    “Not funny Ash”
    “So you’re here for the Hoenn battle frontier?” May asked.
    “Yep” Ash replied with a smile.
    “But before that you going to battle me” Max said.
    “Battle you?” Ash asked in confusion.
    “Don’t you remember the time when you told me that when I become a pokemon trainer you would fight me”
    “Oh yeah” Ash replied as he scratched his head with a smile on his face.
    “So when is the battle?” Max asked.
    “When we get to your place” Ash told Max. “And just because you just became a pokemon trainer doesn’t mean I will go easy on you”
    “Just give me what you got”

End of chapter

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr

Blog Entries

Alright Ash vs Max!! Excellent fanfiction battlefreak

Mm... Maybe it's me, but Max is treated a bit... Strange. I mean, Max is normally the nerdy school kid, who's calm and collected. I suppose now he's grown to be a trainer, he got more brash as of late.

Still, keep it up. Never give in, never surrender.

Wow i can't believe people are likeing this fic.

I have wrote heaps of chapters of this fic and im going to update it fast so we can get up there. (except cliffhangers. you will wait for sometime for the next chapter xD)

Chapter three:

First thing is a Pokemon battle

“It’s great to be back at this place” Ash said with a stretch.

“So do you want to do the battle now?” asked a very unanticipated trainer.

“Yeah lets do it” Ash said as the two ran into the gym.

“Hey wait for me!” May called out to the boys as she chased after them.

When May came in she saw that he two unanticipated boys were already at each end of the battle field. May quickly ran across the battle field and took a seat. Next to May was her Skitty.

“Nah!” the kitten pokemon yawned after it’s nap.

“Hello Skitty” May greeted with a smile. “your just in time for Ash and Max’s pokemon battle”

“Remember Ash this is a one on one battle” Max told Ash.

“Let’s stop talking and battle” Ash said.

“I couldn’t agree less” Max said “Now come out Slaking!” Max said as he threw Slaking’s poke ball onto the battle field.

“Pikachu let’s go!” Ash told Pikachu as he got onto the battle field as well.

Slaking came out of it’s poke ball as Pikachu got into position for the battle.

“Pikachu use volt tackle now!”

“Slaking use aerial ace now!”

Pikachu was running towards Slaking as for Slaking was sitting there yawning. Then when Slaking saw what was happening it quickly got up and used aerial ace and had a direct impact on Pikachu and made Pikachu fly back to it’s starting position.

“Whoa” Ash said in surprise.

“Surprised aren’t you Ash? I have learnt a lot” Max said.

“Yes that is true Max but the battle has only begun” Ash said back at the young pokemon trainer. “Pikachu use thunder now!”

The small electric mouse pokemon summoned a power electrifying thunder attack right at Slaking. Slaking electrified in the thunder and turned all black right after.

“Slaking!” Max called out to his pokemon.

“Okay Pikachu lets use volt tackle one more time!” Ash called out to Pikachu.

Pikachu started to run to Slaking. Everything was looking fine until Max pulled out a unexpected move.

“Slaking use focus punch!”

Slaking got up and it’s fist started to glow brightly and when Pikachu was near Slaking, Slaking delivered a mighty focus punch at Pikachu and made the yellow electric pokemon flying back to it’s spot.

“Pikachu!” Ash called out.
    “Now Slaking use…” Max said but was stopped when he saw his pokemon lazing around which made Max sweat drop.

“Pikachu get up please!” Ash begged his starter pokemon.

Pikachu was struggling to get up. The focus punch did major damage to Pikachu. Finally Pikachu got up but was puffing showing that it could take another powerful move like focus punch.

“That’s the way Pikachu!” Ash told out in happiness. “Now let’s us thunderbolt to the max!”

“Pi…ka…chu!” Pikachu said as it released a power electric attack.

“Slaking use hyper beam!” Max told Slaking.

Slaking opened it’s mouth and released a power hyper beam while Pikachu’s thunderbolt ran right into it. Both powerful moves made a huge explosion which also made a huge sound which both May’s and Max’s parents heard and ran right into the gym. Soon the smoke subsided and both trainers were eager to know who had won. When the smoke was fully gone both trainers were shocked to see the results. May got up from the bench with Skitty in her arms.

“Pikachu and Slaking are both unable to battle” May declared.

Max returned Slaking back into it’s poke ball while Ash went over to Pikachu and carried the electric pokemon in his arms. Soon both trainers walked over to each other.

“That was a great battle Max” Ash said to Max.

“Thanks Ash” Max smiled. “You did great as well”

“Well if you too were going to blow up the place you should of told me” May said as she walked over to the boys.
    “Sorry about that” Ash said as he scratched the back of his head.

“What happened here?” Norman said as he entered the battle field.

“Ash and Max nearly blew up the battle field using their pokemon” May told her father.

“Sorry about that dad” Max smiled.

“That’s okay” Norman replied. “Just make sure you tell me when your using the gym. You made me and your mother quite worried”

“Okay dad” Max replied.

Then Caroline came running into the gym and stood next to her husband. Norman explained what had happened. Caroline took a sigh of relief. Soon she notice that Ash was at the scene as well.

“Ash” Caroline greeted. “How nice of you to come”

“It was about time someone notice me”

Ash said in his thoughts. “Nice to see you too Mrs. Maple” Ash greeted.

“So are you here for the new battle frontier?” Norman asked the young pokemon trainer.

“Yes I am” Ash replied. “Do you know where it is?” Ash replied at the same time his stomach growled showing that Ash was hungry.

“But before that I think we should all eat” Caroline suggested.

“Yeah” Ash replied as she scratched the back of his head.

*~*~*~*

After lunch Ash, May and Max all went to the first battle frontier. It wasn’t far from town. Soon they reached the first battle frontier. The battle frontier arena looked more like a concert hall.

“You sure this is the place?” Ash asked Max.

“I’m pretty sure”

“But it looks like more of a concert hall than a battle frontier” May said.

“That is true”

The three friends looked back and saw that it was Scott that was behind them.

“Scott?” Ash asked. “What are you doing here?”

“To see you battle of course” Scott said. “Like you did back at Kanto” Scott added.

“Well let’s go so you can see me battle!” Ash said with determination.

Ash ran right to the front door first with the rest of his friends including Scott. When the rest got there they saw Ash looking disappointed.

“What is the matter Ash?” May asked.

“Look” Ash replied as he pointed at the door.

Everyone looked at the sign that was inside the door.

Closed for the day

“Don’t worry Ash” Max said in concern. “There is always tomorrow”

“Yeah your right” Ash sighed.

“Come on let’s head back” May suggested.

“Yeah”

“Well see you tomorrow then” Scott said as he got into his red car.

“Yeah”

Soon Scott drove off in his red car while the rest of the group walked back to May and Max’s home. Hoping that tomorrow Ash’ will finally verse Keito. The first battle frontier brain.

End of chapter

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by battlefreak602 View Post
    Wow i can't believe people are likeing this fic.

I have wrote heaps of chapters of this fic and im going to update it fast so we can get up there. (except cliffhangers. you will wait for sometime for the next chapter xD)
    Well, it's just that I honestly have nothing better to do when I'm on Fanfic Boards than this, since it's already painful to see that no one seems to read my fanfic enough to put a general review, while I go emo over that, thinking that my fanfic sucks.

But, it's 30 lesson'd anyway, so I guess people find it intimidating or something.

Cool that Max has a Slaking.

Chapter four

Let the battle begin!

“Finally!” called out a impatient pokemon trainer. “This place is open!”

“Finally we can stop hearing your voice” Max said ending with a relief sigh.

“Well let’s go in” May suggested.

“Yeah” Ash nodded.

So all their friends raced into the building. When they got in they saw they were inside a concert hall. There was a stage with long silk curtains the was touching the floor board. Beside them were red seats where the audience were to be seated. Suddenly the curtains opened and two spotlights moved around the stage until they stopped and focus in the middle of the stage. Soon they heard footsteps coming from the stage and was coming towards them. Soon a girl appeared in the middle of the spotlight. She had a red coat with a matching red pants. She had knee high purple socks and black long high boots. She had short violet hair with red and black shades.

“Who are you?” Ash asked.

“What?” the shocked woman said as she took off her shades quite quickly. “You don’t know me?”

“If he did then he wouldn’t ask you would he?” May said to back up her friend.

“Well I’m quite disappointed but never mind” the mysterious woman said. “My name is Keito. Battle frontier of the battle stage!” Keito announced.

“What you?!” everyone said in shock except Scott.

“Well where is the battle field?” Ash asked with determination.

“Right here” Keito said as the whole stage lit up and showed a battle field ready to be battled on.

“Now this is what I am talking about” Ash said.

Soon Keito and Ash were on either end of the field. As the friends watched they saw more and more people filling in the seats of the battle stage.

“Wow Keito must be popular” May said as she looked left and right as more people came into the room.

“Yes Keito is very popular” Scott replied. “Sometimes she likes to be call Stage Madonna Keito” Scott added.

“Now this will be a two on two battle” the referee announced.

“Now take the stage my dear” Keito said as she threw her poke ball onto the ground.

“Let’s go Swellow!” Ash said as he threw Swellow’s poke ball onto the ground.

As for Keito the pokemon that she wanted to battle was her Donphan.

“Now let this battle begin!” the referee declared.

“Rollout Donphan!” Keito told her ground type pokemon.

“Quick attack Swellow!” Ash told his flying type pokemon.

Swellow followed his master’s order and used quick attack at Donphan but when Swellow ran into it Swellow was easily knocked away from Donphan fast rampaging roll out attack.

“Now take down attack Donphan!” Keito commanded.

Now Donphan used takedown and looked like it was already over. Swellow was about to get up until it was attacked again and flew right in front of Ash’s feet.

“Swellow please get up” Ash begged.

“There is no use talking to that bird of yours. This battle is already won”

“Ke-I-to! Ke-I-to!” The crowd cheered for the battle frontier.

Just when both trainers thought it was over Swellow got up on it’s two feet. Ash could tell in his eyes that this battle was far from over.

“That’s the sprit Swellow!” Ash said. “Now it’s our turn. Swellow use fly!”

“But how?. Rollout and take down should take Swellow down easy”

The battle frontier brain asked herself.
    “Looks like I’m unto a challenge”

“Now attack Swellow!”

Swellow was flying straight towards Donphan with a break neck pace. It was so fast that it hit Keito’s Donphan before Keito could pull out a move from her sleeve. The ground pokemon slid a few centimetres backwards.

“That’s it Swellow!” Ash told his pokemon. “Now use aerial ace with quick attack!”

Swellow flew up and when it got up to a good height it flew back at Donphan with another break neck speed. When everything looked clear and bright it suddenly went dull and black.

“Donphan use Hyper beam!”

And without thinking twice Keito’s Donphan unleased a power full red and red beam right straight to Swellow. It hit Swellow face first and soon when the move was over Swellow dropped to the ground. Swellow’s eyes where now black swirls.

“Swellow is unable to battle” The referee declared as he raise red flag towards Keito side which was showing that she had won the first half of the battle.

“Go Keito!” Keito’s fans cheered.

“Go Ash!” Max cheered.

“You can do it Ash!” May cheered for her best friend. “Don’t give up!”

With so many fans cheering for Keito. Ash heard his best friend saying not to give up. This gave Ash a confidence boost. Telling himself that this battle isn’t over.

“Thank you, thank you” Keito replied as she did a flying kiss to one of her fans. “Remember the challenger still has one more pokemon left” Keito reminded her fans.

Ash was still on the other end of the pokemon battle field. He was thinking what pokemon he can use. Soon the pokemon trainer made his move and threw his poke ball on the floor. What came out was Gailie. Ash’s only ice pokemon.

“Well this is going to get interesting” Keito told Ash.

“It sure is” Ash told the battle frontier brain. “Because I was just warming up. Let’s go Gailie!”

“Looks like I have some competition”

Keito told herself. “Well if it a battle he wants well it’s a battle he will get” “Donphan let’s go. Let show his what a battle frontier brain can really do!”

End of chapter

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr