The Euron Chronicles

Thread: The Euron Chronicles

no comment...or is it?

Post The Euron Chronicles

This is one of my best work. It,s a little dry at first but you'll get used to it. It contains canon from Platinum, Guardian Signs and Shadows of Almia.Rate and comments please

Prologue

Light Temple-1000years ago

A man in robe walks toward a pedestal under the quiet night. He looks around shiftly as if he was seen by someone."You cannot hide from me Original One, I can sense your power". KRRIIIRR a large quadruped creature appeared in a flash of white.

"You are such a waste! Being defeated by a duo of mortals from the future! I was humilliated by that defeat that I lost my right in this temple!". The creature stood at him with a silent gaze."Now you shall pay for your failure Original One!" The man lifts both of his hands towards the creature and said "I shall send you to the Dark Void forever!"

GUHGHAGAGHI A dark, hoarse cry echoed through the temple as a pitch black creature appered from the shadows."Darkrai, send that weakling to the dark void!" The Darkrai clasps both it's claws together and creates a shadow underneath it. The shadow grows every second and it is pulling everything towards it like a rampaging tornado. KRIIIRRR The creature tried to escape from the clutches of the growing shadow but was pull towards it."When youre gone, I shall take your Orb of Balance because I have other plans for it which includes removing it's core and turning it black!" The quadruped creature fade out of sight as it sinks into the shadow leaving no traces behind.

"Now for the orb." Just as the figure tried to lift the orb from its pedestal , three thundrous cries were heard. GHUAGHIIRUU ! GRAAAAAH ! BISHAAANN ! Three giant dragons appeared in a flash of blue, pink and yellow respectively. The dragons gaze at the man with an angry eye. "You monsters dare to stop me? Darkrai, do it!" The Darkrai encase the three dragons with a cold, black fog and stunned the dragons. It immediately create a shadow underneath the dragons thus sending them to the dark void. "In mere seconds, the three of you shall soon meet your fate like your master!"

The man immediately lift the orb from it's resting place and laughed maniacally. If one could see the temple that night they can see three dragons fading into the dark void and a man lifting an orb shouting "Orb of Balance today, Shadow Crystal tomorrow!"
    Last edited by thelostcomment; 24th July 2010 at 04:12 AM.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ancient Mysteries (PG-13)

That was... well, to be quite honest, it was pretty bad D= For one, the cries are out of plase. They need to be in speech marks, and also make sense for the pokemon they are.

Also, I really don't think Arceus could be defeeted by a man chanting five words -_- it's really not plausable.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

no comment...or is it?

why reveal the identity? keeping them secret makes the story more interestng as readers will try to speculate and i forgot to write some important part down sorry....how embarassing, manage to reedit and fix missing facts.. I DID WARN U ABOUT THE FIC BEING DRY
    Last edited by thelostcomment; 11th July 2010 at 10:24 AM.

no comment...or is it?

Chapter 2 - THE VISITOR

Almia Castle - 1000 years ago

A convoy of knights and carriage moves towards the gates of Almia Castle. As the gates opened, a man stepped out of his carriage and into the castle with several knights behind him. Walking towards the throne on which a king is on.

"Euron,it's been a while since we've separate. You've return to your homeland after all this years" said the king ."It's been decades Luminus" said Euron."What purpose do you wish to come here ?" "I wish to stay here and visit your land for a few days. Is that fine with you?" Euron asked nervously."You can stay here as long as you wish" replied Luminus.

"Father, who are these men and why are they here" said a boy who is standing beside Luminus."That is your uncle Euron and his knights, he will be staying with us for a while. Euron, I would like you to meet my sons,the one in the red attire is Ignatius. The one in yellow is Luna and the youngest is Sean, the boy in blue" Luminus replied to his brother.

"Uncle Euron, would younlike to stay for dinner?" said Ignatius. "I would be honored but let my men help with the cooking. My friend Moria is an excellent cook" Euron said.

That Night

"I wish to ask you something. Is it true you were sent to the dungeons because you abused your power?" Everyone on the table paused when they heard Luminus's question. "Of course not. Didn't father taught us not to believe rumors? Heh...hehh...." Euron replied with a sarcastic giggle.

"Something doesn't feel right. The rumor's are the talk of the kingdom. I even heard that you tried to steal the power of The Original One, stole the treasured Orb of Balance and was defeated by two children from the future. I even saw wanted scrolls of you from traders from Oblivia" Everyone looked at Euron with a grinning face. "Well, maybe you're right, I shouldn't believe these false rumors" Luminus quickly replied, relieving everyone from thinking his brother was a wanted criminal, Euron on the other hand is the most relieve from hearing that.

"Everyone, dinner is donned" a man in green robe said. While servants were busy serving food, Euron talked to the man silently. "Moria, did you put the 'spice' liked I said" "Spice..Oh, you mean the poi.." "SHHHH" Moria's conversation was cut when Euron silenced him. "I did put the 'spices' as you ordered to" Moria said. "On whose food?" "The thre princes' food!" "Perfect" Euron grinned as he took a sip of water from his goblet.

MIDNIGHT

Euron took out a scroll from his carriage and read it. " One, send The Original One to the darkness with it's partners .Two remove the core of the Orb. Three, impure the orb with moonlight. Four, replace it's core with the guilt of a misguided king. Five, banish the king's princes or princess. Six, merge the core with the orb. Finally, lay it rest in the earth forever. That seems easy, now if only I could give this pendant to Luminus. Now that his sons had been poisoned, I shall have full control of them and Luminus shall banish them and his guilt will be stored in this pendant"

Euron lift both his hands and an armor encased his body right after. "Everyone, come forth" Just as he said, six creatures appeared in front of him."Mewtwo, guard the hallways, Deoxys, guard the skies, Celebi and Jirachi, you two shall go to the dungeons and towers, Mew you shall defend the castle walls, Darkrai, you're coming with me. Guard the castle and make sure neither the king nor the princes leaves and don't show yourselves or let yourself been seen, got it?" The six creatures nodded and head to the castle.

"Now for the princes. Let's see if the poison works" Euron said as he lifts his hands. In their rooms, Ignatius, Sean and Luna woke up but with eyes glowing a sickly purple. "Now, I shall used them as my puppets!"

TO BE CONTINUED