Thread: Eternal Prophecy (Pokemon)

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

Default Eternal Prophecy (Pokemon)

Eternal Prophecy

Chapter 1:
    Black Market

It was one of those days. One of those days where you just want to lay back, sigh, and daydream.It was raining heavily, and a thunderstorm was brewing outside my room.
    I stared into the mirror, concentrating on my bright blonde hair, which wasn't tied up in a ponytail for the first time in two years. Next I stared at my black clothing. A short black skirt, black blazer, dark grey polo shirt and black tie. I looked like walking death. Is it fair to crack jokes on death when your sister just died? I don't know.
    I fiddled in the drawer on my dresser - which held my mirror - and found what I was looking for. A black headband.
    I put it on, and it pulled my hair back behind my ears. I sighed deeply,
    and reached into my blazer pockets. Yup, my pokemon were there.
    About half a second later, there was a knock on the door. My eyes drifted to the tall, brown door and I coughed.
    "Its open..." I muttered in between coughing fits. The fire last week had done no good to my chest.
    The door opened slowly, and in walked Lucy, my best friend in this dark and lonely world.
    "R-Rose? Its time to go..." She said solemly, stuttering.
    I didn't look at her. I simply grabbed the red rose that lay on my dresser and put it next to my pokeballs in my blazer pocket.
    Lucy pulled a strand of her thick, black hair behind her eyes and looked straight into my dark, solemn brown eyes with her bright, icy blue ones. She was wearing exactly the same clothes as me, which made me angry for an unknown reason.
    I noticed a single tear roll down her left cheek, and she turned away, gesturing for me to follow. Did I really look that much like my sister?
    We left my cozy, familiar room and entered the long, winding corridoors of the sixth floor hotel in the Resort Area.
    We didn't say a word as we turned down four coridoors, and down five flights of stairs to the hotel lobby.
    Everyone was waiting for me. I scanned the familiar faces.
    One of them I instantly reconigsed was another Battle Frontier Brain's child. Barry. He gave a small wave, looking solemn, but still managing to smile. His hair was the same colour as mine, and his strangely orange eyes were shaking. He was wearing a black blazer, dark grey polo shirt, black tie and long, black trousers. I just glared at him and looked at the boy next to him.
    Another Frontier Brain's son. For the record, I was the only girl. Paul had his hands in his trouser pockets, and was looking at his Dad, who was talking to Barry's dad, Palmer. Paul's black eyes were unreadable, and his hair fell across his cheeks and ears. He was wearing exactly the same clothes as Barry.
    I closed my eyes then, and sighed another deep sigh. Lucy sweatdropped, and coughed for attention.
    "Rose is here... c-can we go now, Sir Drake?" She asked, facing Paul's dad.
    Drake looked at her, his expression as barren as ever. His looks were almost exactly the same as Paul's, but his hair was cut shorter. He was even wearing the same clothes, but in a bigger scale. He nodded.
    "Lets be off. Get this over with already." His voice was deep.
    Palmer, who was standing next to him, nodded as well.
    "Rose, you're coming with me, Barry, Vicky and Paul. Lucy, you're going with Drake, JoJol, Reji, and Hermonie."
    I nodded, walking down the final step, and heading towards the two boys. Paul and Barry both looked at me at the same time, their expressions unreadable.
    Barry gave me a small nod, smiling.
    "C'mon Rose. Lets get this over with." He gestured to the black hurse outside. I gulped.
    Paul's eyes narrowed.
    "Don't be such a baby. Just follow us." His voice was cold, and I found no comfort in it. It was like a black pit of nothingness.
    Last edited by Cariad; 5th July 2011 at 10:26 AM.

sparkl on, dargon slaer Fox Magician's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Fox Magician On Twitter Add Fox Magician on Google+

Default Re: Eternal Prophecy (Pokemon)

Ooooh. Suspense. Bring more on. Nice adjectives.

Blog Entries

Thankies, Sylver.

Will do. I'll probbaly add more in a hour or so.

sparkl on, dargon slaer Fox Magician's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Fox Magician On Twitter Add Fox Magician on Google+

This is actually inspiring. I will go down to writers block thing and have help. My story needs work.

Blog Entries

T-thank you. =w=

Good luck with that!

Also Known As BB ^.^ British Banette's Avatar
    Blog Entries

wow. that is amazing!

Blog Entries

Thanks, BB! I'm working on more as we speak.

Blog Entries

It's pretty good. You sketched the atmosphere nicely, and it made me feel pretty sad. You made a tiny grammar error in one of the last sentences: You used "there" instead of "their" in the line "Paul and Barry both looked at me at the same time, there expressions unreadable."

Blog Entries

Thanks! Ah. I'll edit that now.

Blog Entries

Double post. Sorry! ^^;

Barry looked at him, then at me, sweatdropping. I just nodded and began walking foward, my hands in my pockets. The glass doors of the hotel lobby slid open, and I stepped out into the heavy rain. It was pelting down on the metal roofs of buildings, and it made me feel strange. I shook this feeling out of me, and began swiftly walking towards our hurse.
    I avoided eye contact with the driver as I slid into the back seat, closing my eyes and doing up my seatbelt. I felt Barry and Paul's presence as they slid next to me, also preparing for the short journey back to the Battle Zone's graveyard. At least that hadn't been burned into a crisp.
    Barry gave me a small flick on my left shoulder, and I opened my eyes. He was frowning, concern in his eyes.
    "You okay, Rose?" He asked.
    I glared at him, shaking me head.
    "Do I look okay?" I answered, jerking my head away from his vision and staring out of the front window.
    He sighed. "No."
    Paul didn't say anything. He just sat there, also staring out of the front window. Palmer fidgeted in his seat at the front, grabbing a tissue out of his pocket and blowing into it. The driver raised an eyebrow, and began driving.
    I looked behind me. The other cars - seven in total - were following behind. The car at the back held my sister's coffin, which I refused to look at. She wasn't dead. Never.
    Something distracted me from my gaze. I suddenly had a heavy weight on my lap. I looked at Mosspelt, my Leafeon, who was sitting on my lap, staring into my eyes with a heartbreaking expression. She always knew when I wanted to cry. But I couldn't do it infront of anyone but my sister or my pokemon. The company I had with me was keeping me strong.
    But she wouldn't stop staring at me, her head tilted slightly to the left, her front paws pressed up against my chest, and mewing.
    I shook my head.
    "Mosspelt, no pokemon are allowed at a Funeral. Except Sasori's pokemon, of course. Now, return." I grabbed her pokeball, and she returned to it in a flash of silver light.
    I put the pokeball back in my pocket, feeling guilty. I never snapped at my pokemon. I was being torn apart.
    Paul finally spoke, but it would've been better if he hadn't.
    "So, Rose, you're even taking this out on your pokemon?" He fired, smirking.
    I didn't reply.
    Palmer looked over his shoulder. "Paul, be a good boy and shut up." He snapped.
    Barry sighed, sinking in his seat.
    I closed my eyes. There was nothing I could do now. The flashback of my sister's death was coming.
    I let out a small yelp, grabbing onto Barry's sleeve, and using my other hand to cover my tears.
    He had a sympathetic look, and was patting me on the head. "Its okay..."
    I shook my head. "N-no. Sasori's dead..." It was hard to speak.
    I swear I imagined the same look Barry was giving me on Paul, but there was no way.

5 weeks ago...
    I awoke to the smell of burning. I rolled over in my familiar bed in the Battle Frontier, Sinnoh, and looked at the clock. It was only 2 am? What on earth was I doing up?
    I started coughing, and began panicking immedietly. I looked around, but my vision was going hazy. Smoke was begining to fill the room.
    There was a banging on the locked door, and loud shouts.
    "ROSE! SASORI! GET OUT OF THERE! FIRE! ITS ALL OVER THE PLACE!" It was Palmer's voice, and I could hear people outside, running.
    "SASORI ISN'T AWAKE!" I shouted back, the calmest voice I could've done.
    "WELL WAKE HER UP, NOW!" Palmer replied, and I heard him run away. The fire had reached the door.

Blog Entries

I'll be adding more to this soon. Sorry about the wait. ^^;

Blog Entries

I let out a screech, and felt myself shaking.
    "S-SASORI! WAKE UP! F-FIRE!" I screamed.
    There was a bang from my sisters bedroom, and I saw her charge from within it, her short brown hair messy and unruly. Her usualy calm, kind blue eyes were now determined, yet afraid. She grabbed me - I was a considerable amount shorter than her, after all - and threw me over her shoulder before I could even say anything.
    "Hon, we need to get out of here. But you need to be brave, okay?" Sasori whispered, in her calmest tone.
    I found myself nodding, and sat myself onto her shoulders, wrapping my arms around her neck.
    She nodded too, and charged at the door, using all her body wieght to break it down.
    I felt it shatter beneath me as she crashed through, dodging the fire and holding her breath.
    I did the same.
    The coridoor was loud, smokey, and strangely unfamiliar. There was fire everywhere I looked. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't move my mouth. I'd die.
    Sasori was still running, her breath seemed like she was choking, and her eyes were hazy.
    "Sasori..." I muttered.
    She looked up. "NO!"
    It was then that I heard it. Something was falling from the roof.
    We looked up at exactly the same time.
    I only got to see a glimpse of the fiery piece of wood before it all went black.