Elliot's Hoenn Adventures
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elliot's Hoenn Adventures

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Elliot's Hoenn Adventures

This is my new fic, it's about my game character and it's base off an RP I've been playing a for a few days, this fic is mostly about my character Elliot travelling in the Hoenn region with his new student named Natasha and how he has to fight againts Team Aqua, and Magma.
    ELLIOT’S HOENN ADVENTURES

Chapter 1: a brand new start

The sun’s finally setting up, it’s about time I’ve been waiting to get to the Hoenn region for three days. My name’s Elliot Foster, I’m a Pokemon Trainer from the region of Kanto; I have been fighting as a trainer for a year now; I also became Co champion of the Kanto league and got all of my Johto league badges.

My adventures started when I was ten, I started with my Charmander who I named Dragon, Dragon and me had a lot of adventures and met a lot of people. I’ve actually seen a lot of things. Things like legendary Pokemon and I’ve even seen my best friend dying in my face. Point is that I’ve been going through a lot, specially now that I’m coming back from Johto with my Pikachu KJ; you might say he’s like a son to me.

I could see Hoenn already for some reason I couldn’t stop feeling like I was becoming a Rookie again. KJ came running to me and it jumped in my head. It smiled at me it had just evolved a few days ago so it still had the mind of a Pichu. I just kept staring at the Littleroot town pier.

“Let’s go back inside” KJ got off my head and we walked back into our room. I had my own room it was mostly white; the bed was made of a very rare wood and I had a window in my room. KJ jumped on the bed and started to stretch itself. “Come one, you can’t be that tire we haven’t done any training in a long time” I laughed at it; KJ just smiled back at me. “Go Dragon” I took out a pokeball I had in my belt and I let out my huge Charizard and loyal partner, Dragon. Dragon yawned and scratched its stomach. “Is every freaking Pokemon in this ship lazy” I said falling on the bed, I think I was starting to get tire myself.

The horn made a huge sound which meant that we were here. “Okay, time to get out” I got up the bed and headed off I had to return Dragon cause it was too big. When I got out almost everyone in the ship broke my head off; they also laughed at me when they noticed I was still in my blue pajamas. I ran back into my room.

I finally picked out my clothe. I put on my black shirt and blue vest which I wore open, I put on my blue baseball hat, and my black pants that had chains on them, this was my new look I just hoped that Hoenn let me pass through with it. When I was dressed up I finally left my room. “About time” I said as I got out and walked to the front of the ship to look at Hoenn.

I finally got out of the ship and I could see that every passenger was doing the same thing I was doing a few minutes ago. I had to admit the sight of this region was great and it made people calm down and relaxed. “Guess we’re not the only ones that are dumbfounded at the sight of Hoenn” I turned to my gazing Pokemon. “Okay its getting annoying” I frowned.

“Attention everyone we’re about to stop at Hoenn, I hope that you all have fun on your journeys or trips” the captain said through the bullhorn. “Well we should get off” I started walking when I heard an explosion from the inside of the ship. “This isn’t good” I said looking at all the passengers that were scared at the source of the explosion.

Three men came out. They were wearing red jackets with a red cloak, they had black boots and black pants; their cloak had two horns that looked to be kinda like demon like horns; and their jackets had the symbol of a volcano on it. “Who are this guys” I whispered taking a step back; I mean I fought against Team Rocket but this guys look way weirder than them.

“Okay everyone we of Team Magma will be taking control of this ship now” said the one in the middle; his horns were bigger than the others. The other two let out their Mightyena. “KJ, prepare for battle” I whispered so that the guys wouldn’t hear me. “Grunts take care of the Trainers first” the one in the middle ordered and the other two made their Mightyenas use a shadowball; the attack made a lot of the Trainers to fall off their feet. The one in the middle pointed at me and the Mightyena started charging at me.

I jumped it over and then landed on my feet; with all the travelling I’ve done I could practically dodge any attack they threw at me. “This kid looks tough, I’ll take care of him” the man let out his own Houndoom. “I’ll show you, Dragon go” I let out Dragon again he seemed happy to finally be able to fight again. “Go Houndoom use your faintattack” Houndoom started running and it disappeared. “Dragon wait for it” I said with a lot of confidence in my voice. The Houndoom came out of the shadows after a few seconds Dragon caught it by its tail and it threw it of the ship. The man returned it.

He turned to the other two he started growling at them like if it was their fault. “You idiots I thought you said that all the Trainers here were weak” he growled. The two grunts started to get scare at him.

“I’m sorry said, but apparently we missed him’ one of the grunts stuttered. “Well guess I gotta finish this the other way around” he took out a switch. “Hey what’s that for” I asked, I knew it wasn’t good. “This will end this ship with a boom, that I can tell you” he pressed the switch then he dropped it in the ocean. “You got five minutes, goodbye loser” he and the other two grunts jumped into a boat that came to get them; in the boat there was another woman, she was wearing the same uniform as the others, but I couldn’t seen to figure out the rest of her characteristics.

I turned to look at the passengers. “Any of you have flying Pokemon” I asked straitening up my hat. Most of the Trainers nodded at my question. They let out a Pidgeot, Fearow, Skarmony, Swellow, and Staravia. “Well this is good, most of this pokemon will be able to carry from two to three people, now go you gotta get off” I said turning around.

“What about you” one of the trainers said stepping up front. “I’m gonna try to get rid of that bomb, but don’t worry I’m gonna escape” I gave him a thumb up and got back inside.

I started looking around the ship, that bomb had to be somewhere. No matter where I looked I couldn’t find that stupid bomb now I just needed to escape. When I came out again I made sure that all the passengers were gone then I got on Dragon and we ascended into the air.

Just when Dragon and I were able to far away from the ship the ship exploded; I almost got hit by the shockwaves but I managed to stay afloat. I saw all the passengers that were on the harbor. I landed close to them; a few of them smiled at me. “See told you I’ll made it” I said when I got off Dragon.

The police made it to the harbor after a few minutes, they made some questions to the passengers and the captain; as for me I just left when no one was looking. I was walking down the town of Littleroot it was kinda small big if you compare it to Pallet town it had a few buildings, but nothing special. I saw the Pokemon center and got in. The huge red building was mostly made out of pink everywhere; and just like the Pokemon center in Kanto this was a little bigger and had more sofas.

“May I help you?” Nurse Joy asked when she came out of the backroom. “Yeah I need to sign up for the Hoenn league” I said but she just shrugged. “You can sign up in professor Birch’s lab” she said and then she went to take care of a small zigzagoon that had just come in.

I decided to go to professor Birch’s so I have to venture out in the forest. I didn’t mind walking I mean I’ve been walking for a year and it didn’t hurt me or anything. I saw the big lab a few meters ahead of me it had a front gate, and there was a huge house in it with a wind work next to it. I looked into the front gate and I just starred at the lab.

When I walked into the lab a bicycle almost crashed against me; I had to jump out of the way before the person in the bicycle hit me. “What the hell!” I yelled with a lot of anger in my mind, I didn’t manage to see who was driving though. When I got up I decided to go into the lab.

I got in the lab and I saw two men and a girl near a white desk with two pokeballs on it. The first man had green messy hair and a lab coat, he had a yellow undershirt and he had brown pants. The second man was a little bit taller he had brown hair that was separated in both side of his head, he was wearing a lab coat too except he had a blue undershirt, he was wearing brown short and he had a small beard. Finally the girl was the one that got my attention, she had blonde hair, blue eyes and she was wearing a green shirt and brown shorts, although she was wearing some suspenders.

“Excuse me who are you?” The one in middle asked, I kinda suspected he was professor Birch cause he had various pictures of him. “Yeah my name’s Elliot Foster, I came here from Pallet town in Kanto to compete in the Hoenn league and Nurse Joy told me that I could sign up here” I looked at him; he just gave me a soft smile and then guided me to his computer.

“You can sign up here Elliot, I should say that your Kanto league battle was great” he said turning back to the girl. I was surprised no one ever recognized my from the Kanto league after all you needed a good roll of wins to become famous. “Yeah thanks” I turned to the computer and started to enter my data after a few seconds it gave me my badge case and ID. “Wow, I never thought it could do that” I took both of the objects and then professor Birch’s assistant came to me.

“Do you have a Pokedex?” He asked me. “No professor Oak said that they were starting to sell Pokedexes in the Pokemarts” I said, that was at least what professor Oak told me so I was planning on buying my own Pokedex. I was about to leave when I started peeping on what the girl was doing. “So Natasha what Pokemon are you going to pick for your journey” Birch asked, she just thought about it for a few minutes till she finally decided. I looked at the desk there were only two Pokemon, one was a Treecko, and the other one a Torchic.

“I know, I choose Treecko” She said raising her finger in the air. I remembered when I got Dragon; I didn’t really got it when I was walking down the street I found this missing Charmander; I tried to help it but it just attack me after I offered it a rice cake he decided to come with me to professor Oak’s lab, after that and Oak told me that the Charmander he had got lost, so I decided to take it on my journey.

I turned to look at the girl that was holding a Treecko. “So you’re starting your journey ha” I asked smiling at her. “Yeah, I can finally become a Pokemon Coordinator” she smiled back at me. “A Coordinator” I gasped I’ve never really known a Coordinator or anybody that wasn’t a Trainer. “Yeah, there’s a lot of Coordinators in Hoenn” She answered to my unasked question. “Elliot right nice to meet you” she said and she was about to go out when we heard and explosion.

Out of the lab came to wild Tauros they started to tackle the computers and all. “The tauros are causing trouble again” professor Birch said moving to grab one of his tranquilizers. “Don’t worry professor I’ll stop them” I was about to let out Dragon when one of the Tauros hit me in the gut and sent me crashing to the wall. Dragon’s and KJ’s pokeballs fell off and rolled down the desk. “I’ll help you Elliot, Treecko” Natasha let Treecko jump in front of her and the little Pokemon just looked around confuse of what he had to do.

She turned back to me after a few seconds. “What am I suppose to do?” she laughed nervously; I just sighed this is why I hated rookies. “As soon as I get my pokeballs I’ll teach you” I started to look around for my pokeball. Then the Torchic that was on the desk jumped in front of me and started perching at me to let it help me. “Okay, you can fight” the Torchic smiled. “Okay Torchic ember” I ordered the Torchic fired a few bullets of fire at the Tauros, it didn’t do almost anything but it did managed to burn their fur. “Oh that’s all, Treecko ember” Treecko just looked at her confuse. I sighed again. “Treecko’s a grass type he doesn’t know any fire attacks don’t you know anything’ I said turning to look at her. ‘Then what can he do” she frowned. Then the Tauros came running at us. “Torchic ember on their feet” It pointed at the Tauros’s feet. Torchic fired another round of bullets and it knocked the Tauros off their feet.

The Tauros tried to escape but they ended up crashing with some of the computers that was the end of it thank god. “Wow, they knocked each other out” I laughed a little at the thought. Professor Birch walked up to me. “That was great Elliot you really made a Pokemon like Torchic look strong” he said. “Thanks Torchic was good too” Torchic perched at me in agreement. Then professor Birch turned to Natasha. “As for you Natasha you need a lot of training if you want to know about Pokemon” Natasha just looked at him embarrassed. “Don’t worry professor I’ll teach Natasha all about Pokemon” I said putting my arm around her; I didn’t even knew why I said that. “Really thanks Elliot” she smiled at me. “Well guess you two must be heading off then, Elliot the first gym is in Petalburg city” Birch said as he went to pick up Torchic.

Torchic just jumped out of his arms and came walking to me. “I think that Torchic likes you Elliot’ Birch laughed a little. “Well it’s a cool Pokemon and all but he should have a new Trainer, not me” Birch just put Torchic on my arms. “Don’t worry I think that we can break the rules just this once” he started to walk back. “Oh if you wanna see a map of Hoenn you can go to the Pokemon center in Oldale, the one here doesn’t have one” I nodded at him and started to walk out with Natasha.

She looked at me. “You’re gonna walk?” She asked looking at me weirdly. “Yeah, its good for you health” I said and kept walking. “Okay, I’ll go slowly” she started pedaling next to me. “So do you think I can make a great Coordinator?” She asked out of the blue after a few minutes. “Well right now you suck considering that you don’t even know what type of attacks your Pokemon know” I chuckled but she just frowned at me. “Well you just gotta wait, you’ll eventually get there” I said smiling at her.

And so my great adventure in the Hoenn region has begun, I met a new friend and got a new Pokemon, and now there’s nothing that can stop me from winning the Hoenn league.

Finalize! Black Ace! LightShadow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like it. It has good detail and a good plot.

------------------------------

And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down―that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
    Revelation 12:7-9

Blog Entries

It seems good so far,but I noticed a bit of grammar errors.

Finalize! Black Ace! LightShadow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, I noticed too...

------------------------------

And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down―that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
    Revelation 12:7-9

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

I know, my keyboard hasn't been working well lately, and I probably moved too fast and typed in the wrong keys.

Blog Entries

"I could see Hoenn already for some reason I couldn’t stop feeling like I was becoming a Rookie again." there should be an "and" between Already and for.

"My adventures started when I was ten, I started with my Charmander who I named Dragon, Dragon and me had a lot of adventures and met a lot of people." Period after the first "Dragon"

"Dragon yawned and scratched its stomach. “Is every freaking Pokemon in this ship lazy” I said falling on the bed, I think I was starting to get tire myself." On the first saying, is should be "are".

I hope that helps some.

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Ino-Chan, you're incorrect about that "is"/"are" thing.
    "Are every Pokemon in this ship lazy" doesn't make sense!

I think the confusion arises from the fact that Pokemon is both plural and singular but for instance if you replace Pokemon with people you get "Is every freaking person on this ship lazy" rather than "Are every single person on this ship lazy"

It does need a question mark though.

Blog Entries

I hope the battles are cool

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

They'll be once Natasha starts listening tohim and gets her head outof the clouds.

Blog Entries

Well did you want to travel with her

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Yeah, she's Elliot's new student, and a real slacker at that.

Blog Entries

Poor Elliot

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

I decided that from time to time I might put things about Elliot's past, Okay he goes this.

Elliot 10 years old; when Elliot started his journey he was a cocky ricecake loving freak that could annoy anyone to death, most of the people he knew were always angry at him and he would always tease tehm about personall stuff.

Chapter 2: The helping hand

I was taking a little rest on a river near Oldale town. I’ve been travelling with Natasha for a few hours I spent most of those hours explaining to her about all the different types of Pokemon and what type beats which type; in the end she just understood half the stuff I said.

KJ and my newly acquired Torchic came walking up to me. KJ started to chase Torchic around me apparently they were as childish as the other so it was something that you could’ve expected. I got up just so that they stopped running around. I started to dust myself up.

“Come on guys, I know you’re both little Pokemon but you need to control yourself” I said dusting myself off again. KJ and Torchic just nodded; however I knew that any second now they’ll be causing trouble again. Natasha was sleeping next to her bicycle she said that she preferred to stand guard in case someone might steal her bicycle, after a few minutes I figured out that the someone she was talking about was me; I knew that it’ll take some time for her to trust me it takes time for a lot of people to trust me, or forgive me.

“Hey Elliot why are we going to Oldale anyway?” She asked me with an annoyed tone on her voice. “Because I need to see all the cities and towns in Hoenn, so I have to go there to see the map” I said in the same tone. “Why are you even competing on the Hoenn league I mean it must be hard to travel all around just to get some badges, not just that but those battles are hard, that’s why I took on contest I like them and their easy” she pointed at herself trying to making it look like she was right; but I knew better. “Just because it’s easier it doesn’t mean you don’t have to try and do your best, plus nothing in life is easy, so you’re already doing a huge mistake by believing that” I said to her and got up.

“I’m just saying, it’ll be easier to fulfill your goals if you choose the easiest path” she put her arms behind her head. “And I’m saying that if you wanna do something do it right, and to do it right you gotta try hard” by that time I was already walking to Oldale, Natasha got up and started following me in her bike.

After a few minutes of walking we were finally in Oldale town. The town was mostly like Littleroot, there were small houses and some stores in town; but Natasha and I stopped in the huge white Pokemon Center. “This is a Pokemon Center, you can heal your Pokemon here” I said getting in; Natasha just shrugged and followed me. When I got in I looked at all the trainers that were watching the huge flat screen TV; they were seeing a TV show about the Hoenn league. Nurse Joy walked up to us.

“May I help you two?” She asked smiling at us. “Yeah, we want to heal our Pokemon” I said giving her my belt. I looked at Natasha she didn’t trusted Joy either. “You have trust issues” I said taking her pokeball and giving it to Joy. “I just don’t like to talk to strangers” she frowned. I just sighed, she really reminded me of someone else, someone that annoyed me at that. “Listen I’m going to the Pokemart, to buy my Pokedex, so wait here” I got out of the Pokemon Center.

I was walking down the street. “The Pokemart should be close by according to the map” I looked at a huge blue building that was close by a lot of Trainers got in. “That should be it” I got in. When I was in a man wearing a blue shirt and a red apron walked up to me.

“Welcome to the Pokemart, here we can provide you with pokeballs and any other kind of object you want” he said bowing to me. “Thanks sir, I’m looking for some Pokedexes” I said looking around. “Oh yes, that has been getting very famous around here, is in the fifth column” He said pointing at a shelf with the number five sign on top of it. “Thanks” I walked into it.

I looked around at the different Pokedexes that were there. Some of them were blue; others yellow, some of them even had polka dots. One of them caught my eyes, it was exactly like the Hoenn pokedex except that it was blue with a big white circle, that was the same as my hat so it was a Pokedex made just for me; I finally decided to take that one.

“Now I just need one for Natasha” I started looking around again. I found this Pokedex that looked just like the other one, except that it was green with a few yellow dots. “This one will fit her fine” I said and went back to the clerk. “Thanks for buying, also my name’s Clerk Jonathan” he said giving me the Pokedex. “Thanks sir” I said getting out.

When I got back into the Pokemon Center I saw Natasha fighting with some kid that was using a Lairon. I looked at the kid, he was wearing a purple suit, purple pant, and he had blonde hair that shone with the moon. “Natasha what is it?” I asked looking at the tired Treecko. “This guy messed with me and Tree, so I decided to battle with him, but Tree only knows pound and a few other attacks” she said. “You named him Tree” I almost laughed but I knew that this wasn’t the moment for that.

“Okay, Natasha use this” I threw the Pokedex at her; she caught it. “What’s this for?” She asked looking at the Pokedex. “You can use it to see the data of yours and your opponent’s Pokemon, you can also see Tree’s attacks” I pointed at the Treecko. “Right, thanks” she opened the Pokedex and started looking at Tree’s data.

“Treecko the lizard Pokemon- Treeckos normally live in trees, some of them live in groups but they’re known for being alone most of the time” it also said that Natasha’s Treecko was 1’06 high and ’96 wide. “It says it knows pound, quickattack, and growl’ Natasha closed her Pokedex and was starting to think of a good strategy.

“Now use quickattack Tree” the Treecko started running at a great speed and it ended up in front of Lairon.

“I don’t think so Lairon irontail” the boy ordered and Lairon’s hammer tail glowed white and it hit Tree. “Tree try to land on the floor” Natasha said; for a moment there she actually sounded like a real Trainer, or Coordinator or whatever.

Tree unfortunately couldn’t dodge the attack and it got sent crashing with a tree. “Tree are you okay” Natasha ran to aid Treecko. “You should take it back to the Pokemon Center” I said lifting Tree up. We took it back to the Pokemon Center but I noticed that the kid was showing off about defeating Natasha. “Stay here, I’ll come back later” I walked out to talk to the kid.

“Hey you, what makes you think you can do that?” I yelled as I got out of the center. He just smirked at me. “She couldn’t handle me so she lost, think about it this way it’ll teach her not to mess with strong trainers” he laughed together with his friends. “You bastard” I was gonna throw a punch at him but I stopped an inch close to his face when I saw him crying.

“Wimp!” I said getting up; I never even heard of a Trainer that couldn’t take a punch. “Hey don’t walk away, I may have cried a little but that’s cause you went all barbaric on me, I’m sure I can beat you in a Pokemon battle” the kid said clenching his fist. I just smirked and took my place a few feet away from him.

“Go Lairon” he let his Lairon out again. I just stood up in my own battle stand. “Okay, go KJ” I took a pokeball out of my belt and I let out my Pikachu. “A Pikachu, you do know that Lairon’s a rock type” he laughed. “I know, but this just shows you how weak your Pokemon is” I said giving KJ an approving look; I let it go crazy from time to time. “Lairon destroy that rat with a metal claw” He ordered throwing his hand in the air. Lairon started to run at KJ; its claw was glowing in an iron white color. “KJ dodge then use thunderbolt” KJ jumped into the air dodging the claw completely. After that KJ fired a bolt of lightning and it paralyzed Lairon. “But that wasn’t suppose to do anything” the kid whined at me like if he was saying I was cheating. “Well KJ is well trained unlike your Lairon” I said giving KJ a thumb up.

“Stop insulting me, I can defeat you any time” he growled at me like if he was a dog. “Yeah, whatever, go KJ use quickattack into irontail” I ordered not even blinking at doing my command. KJ started running at Lairon with a great speed and when it was close to Lairon its tail glowed white and it hit Lairon right in the face. The Lairon got hit so hard that it bounced off the floor and it crashed into a tree; my guess is that it was the same tree Natasha’s Tree crashed with, speaking of Tree she needs to pick a better name.

“How could I lose” He whined throwing himself down to the floor. “You lost cause you don’t train your Pokemon well and you think that just because you defeated a rookie you think that you’re the best already, that’s not good trust me I went through that myself” I looked at him with a forgiving l was kinda like him once, someone that always showed off in front of people.

“Thanks man, I won’t forget that” he returned his Lairon and then left with his friends. Natasha walked up to me. “Thanks for doing that Elliot, no one has ever done that for me” Natasha smiled at me with a puppy dog’s eyes. “Well we’re friends this is what friends do” I said turning back to the Pokemon Center. “You can trust me” I whispered in her air as I walked passed her.

The next day Natasha and I were out of the Pokemon Center. “Hey Elliot so are you gonna keep walking?” She asked before she got on her bike. “Yeah, I told you I like it” I answered already annoyed from the whole walking thing. “Okay, Nurse Joy can you take this back to Littleroot town” Natasha turned to Nurse Joy. “Sure” Nurse Joy took the bike inside. “Don’t tell me you’re” she cut me off. “Yeah, I’m going to walk along with you” she said; at least she had understood that, and as long as that was clear I’m sure we’ll be great friends.

So my adventure with Natasha has started, now that she trusts me I’m sure that we’ll become great friends and partners and who knows I might even learn a few things from her myself.
    Last edited by Flaze; 10th January 2009 at 11:08 PM.

Bloody Melt
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by E-MAN View Post
    I know, my keyboard hasn't been working well lately, and I probably moved too fast and typed in the wrong keys.
    OBJECTION! Spelling, not grammar, is the negative result of fast typing!
    If ya need me, I'm probably playing some Mann vs Machine: http://steamcommunity.com/id/optimatum

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Seriously, what the heck is WITH people lately? EVERY TIME THE SPEAKER CHANGES, START A NEW PARAGRAPH! It's not that difficult!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast