Hey everyone, SuperNerdJohn here! And after months of writing, I'm finally ready to present my very first fanfiction contribution to Bulbagarden Forums.

Now before I begin with the fanfic, a little bit of a backstory. You see, I've been writing Pokemon fanfiction for years on www.fanfiction.net under the penname "MisterAnimeFan." Two fanfics that I'm currently working on over there is "Pokemon: Contest Chronicles" (a Drew x May fanfic about May's travels in Johto) and the very fanfic about to be shown here "DP Love: Series of Dawn x Paul." (yes, I'm both a ContestShipper and an Ikarishipper)

Anyway, I was looking back at "DP Love: Series of Dawn x Paul" and I couldn't help but notice how poorly-written it was. Sure, it may not be horrendously awful, but I felt like I could have done better.

So I went ahead, looked over the first chapter of "DP Love" and I rewrote it. I plan on rewriting the other chapters as well, but I wanted to get some opinions from the forums first before posting it on www.fanfiction.net.

If you wish to read the original "DP Love: Series of Dawn x Paul" and the sequel "DP Love 2: More of Dawn x Paul", you may click on the two links below:
DP Love: Series of Dawn x Paul Chapter 1: She Got to Me, a pokémon fanfic | FanFiction
DP Love 2: More of Dawn x Paul Chapter 1: New Beginnings, a pokémon fanfic | FanFiction

And now, without further ado, here's the first chapter of "DP Love: Series of Dawn x Paul" rewritten!

I marked it as a spoiler just so that I wouldn't crowd the first post with so much text.