Desert Sands {Fanfiction Competition I}

Thread: Desert Sands {Fanfiction Competition I}

Default Desert Sands {Fanfiction Competition I}

**Desert Sands**
    Fanfiction Competition I

Grab the nearest writing utensil you have, because it's time for the first Fanfiction Competition sponsored in part by me, Cobalt! This is a brand-new challenge in store for you, and will test your skills of writing and creativity. Basically, this has to revolve around the life of two desert Pokémon - (Ground-types like Geodude and Onix, or some of the ones found in Route 114, like Sandshrew, Cacnea, Trapinch, and Baltoy.) Here are the requirements:
    • Must revolve around two or more Desert Pokémon
    • Must include evolution
    • And also, it must take place in a desert, and no humans can be involved in this story; just a Pokémon fanfiction.

The rules are to have at least 4 pages or 2000 words or more at a font size of 12, and font style of Times New Roman. E-mail me the stories within the time frame of April 30, 2005 to May 31, 2005. So, you have one month to complete it. The prize is a ribbon or banner stating you have won the contest, and is loved by people of Bulbagarden. Maybe I can get someone to help me make the banner, since my art skills are below average. Ask me anything about this contest or anything else, and I'll answer right away. Have fun, and start typing!

~Cobalt~

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wasn't this identical contest run on Serebii not long ago?

At least 4 pages, huh? Well, that counts me out.

Gym Leader

Rather pointless question: Who's judging the stories? just yourself? or are there a couple other people to give you a hand with it?

Oh yeah, and will every story be shown on the boards? I think that would be a good idea, so everyone gets a chance to show off their stuff.

I so don't need this sorta temptation before my exams... but it could be fun.

Blackjack: No - that was 8 pages long, and consisted of Sandshrew and Cacnea only, taking place in a forest. Mine is different, WAY different.

MistyRocks: Sure, you can post them here, but also PM me or e-mail me with yours, and I'll judge them, one by one. So, technically, I'm the only judge. Pressure, but meh.

~Cobalt~

Just An Ordinary Trainer Roxy_Parkington's Avatar

Count me in...as soon as I complete the other stories I want to finish! ^_^

~Roxy~
    I'm a Chikorita trainer and proud of it!

At The Study Desk: My Pokemon Fanfiction

Okay, the contest has officially begun. You may start entering your fics as soon as possible.

~Cobalt~

Gym Leader

I was just wondering in my previous post if the stories were gonna be posted cuz I'd like to be able to read the stories in the contest...

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt
    Blackjack: No - that was 8 pages long, and consisted of Sandshrew and Cacnea only, taking place in a forest. Mine is different, WAY different.
    actually, it didn't take place in a forest, it could take place anywhere. But, seeing as Sand and Sabonea are desert Pokemon, a desert just seemed like a setting a majority of people would choose. Anyway, you can count me out.

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.