Curse of the Loved

Thread: Curse of the Loved

Blog Entries

Default Curse of the Loved

CHAPTER 1

Small flickers of light enclosed her body within the musty fragrances of the tinted room she lingered her small hand within. White as a ghost, her skin glowed carelessly against the burnish from the tiny crack splint inside of the gruesome wall behind her. The pink hues slowly grew yellow within the hungry sunlight. Her right fingers gradually combed the wall for a sign of tranquility, or of course, a peaceful grasp. Her fingertips were worn from a million lifetimes of uses. Dark, gloomy abruptness caressed only the room her body descended.

“Touch me not, little one.” Her whispering echoed through the little encasement, across the cold stone floor and bounced around the black widow that was dangling from her superb spider webs. Catching the scent of cherries carried across her breath, the spider decided to creep a bit closer, weaving its web across the dulled masonry. Fortunately, the young woman was not afraid of the arachnid and still as ever, hovered over its presence, silver tips of hair tickling her arms as she moved about.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

That was a very mysterious chapter. Was this the novel you were talking about, Celeblaiz-chan?

Blog Entries

OOC: That was the first few paragraphs of my novel's first chapter. Im still kinking a bit more detail into the rest of it. I will be posting more soon :D

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Well, nothing's truely perfect until you give it the proper amount of elbow grease. Keep at it!

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by celeblaiz View Post
    OOC: That was the first few paragraphs of my novel's first chapter. Im still kinking a bit more detail into the rest of it. I will be posting more soon :D
    No, I'm sorry then.

You can post chapters that short. However, when you post a chapter, post the WHOLE CHAPTER. The only reason not to post a whole chapter in a single post is if it's too LONG.

You can start a new thread when you do this, but in the meantime, actually FINISH it first.