Bulbagarden! Season Three (Chapter 43 Up) Rated T - Page 31

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite character?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jabber

2 15.38%
  • Dan

1 7.69%
  • Alison

1 7.69%
  • Tyler

1 7.69%
  • Aaron

1 7.69%
  • Feli

1 7.69%
  • Saturn

3 23.08%
  • Jake

0 0%
  • Dana

0 0%
  • Gery

0 0%
  • Jay

0 0%
  • Other

3 23.08%
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulbagarden! Season Three (Chapter 43 Up) Rated T

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bulbagarden!: Season Two

I'm a little behind (understatement), but I saw my name back there. That's odd.

Jumping ahead, I'm not disturbed. Though, dynamite's not something you see often in 'Mon stories, either. But the whole point of this fic seems to be breaking the mold, especially at first.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Judging from Jack's character description, I would totally strangle the little fucker to death after a few days of having to work with him.

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    "Harumpf! I do say, THIS counterfeit was more impressive than THAT counterfeit!"

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

XD The whole point of having Jack there was to make a subtle Minecraft joke.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You did sign up, Miar.

*hugs Ryuu* well done, love.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

vas Bulbagarden Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastically Insane View Post
    Though one must wonder why Jabber sent his little brother on a raid if the plan didn't already specifically call for explosives and/or fire.
    Because Jabber knew Jack would blow things up and set them on fire anyway.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am working on the new chapter right now. It will most likely be up sometime next week.
    Last edited by Jabberwocky; 28th April 2011 at 05:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Chapter 26:
    Endgame, Part One - The Return of Alison Sanford

Aaron

The air was still in Bulbagarden. There were no sounds. In the distance, I could see the sinister glow of fire start to illuminate the night. Riots were starting, I realized - the chaos this war had stirred up was beginning to breed pandemonium in the streets. Any minute, I figured, the looting would start.

We had to take the Prince down soon, before the situation escalated any more.

I turned and looked at Feli, who was studying a map of the town with a grim expression. If I hadn't known better, I'd have mistaken her for a hardened battlefield commander.

I sighed. I didn't know what made sense anymore. Ever since Alison disappeared, the world had been nothing but topsy-turvy, and the events at Smogon had only made things even more confusing.

I walked over to Feli and placed my hand on her shoulder. She gave me a quick glance and a forced smile, then looked back down at her map.

"The rest of the team's already on their way to Town Hall," I reminded her. "We've stayed behind long enough. We need to get a move on."

She pursed her lips. "Jabber and the others can wait a little bit longer. I need to run through some more scenarios and find the one that ends with the fewest casualties."

"Feli," I said. "You don't need to protect everyone anymore. We're all a team again. We watch each other's backs."

"That's not good enough!" she snapped, crumpling the map up in frustration. "You weren't there for the liberation of the Zoo. You didn't see the charred, smoking body of... of Nelson..."

She started crying. I could think of nothing to do except hug her. "It's okay," I said. "No one's... no one's perfect."

She pushed me away. "This is war, Aaron," she said bitterly. "And I'm one of the commanders. I can't afford imperfection."

Suddenly, Aki popped out of Feli's pocket and scuttled to the ground, whereupon he began buzzing and hissing at something out of sight.

"Aki...?" said Feli curiously. "What's wrong?"

"Um... I think your Joltik is sensing me," said an unseen voice. A short, black-haired woman stepped out of the shadows and smiled nervously. "Uh... hi," she said. Her grey eyes had quite a few bags underneath them. I was willing to bet the poor lady hadn't gotten any sleep for a few days.

Feli recognized her before me, and her hand was immediately on one of her Poke Balls. "Stay back, Aaron," she said. "This woman... she's not one of us. She's..."

Suddenly, I recognized her too. "You!" I exclaimed. "You're..."

"That's right," the woman said, raising her arms to show that she meant no harm. "I'm Kayi Rowling, one of the Pokemon Prince's Admins. And, as hard as this is going to believe, I'm on your side."

"Bullshit," said Feli, not letting go of her ball. "Why should we listen to a single word you have to say?"

"Because," Kayi said, "I can take you to Alison Sanford."

Jabber

The Bulbagarden Town Hall loomed before us. The squads' missions had been carried out. Bulbagarden was almost free. We just had to make the final push.

I took a long look at the dozens of people who had put their lives on a life tonight, and so many nights before, to free our home.

They all looked back at me, expectant of... something.

"In that building is the reason we've been fighting all this time," I said. "Right now, the Pokemon Prince is sitting at his desk, readying himself for the final battle of this war. He expects a hard battle, and I don't think we should deny him one! Who's with me?!"

The crowd cheered and bellowed.

I turned to face Town Hall, with a determined grimace on my face. "Your time is up, Prince!" I screamed. "Come on out and face us!"

The crowd cheered again.

Sato approached me. "We're all ready when you are," he told me.

I thought for a bit. "We should wait for Feli and Aaron to arrive," I decided. "If they aren't here in an hour, we go in without them."

Aaron

Kayi finished her story. She'd told us everything: how the Prince had come from another universe, how Bulbagarden was just the first step in conquering the world with an army of his fellows from his home universe, and how, on Christmas, he and his posse had abducted Ali.

"But why Alison?" I asked.

"To be perfectly honest, I don't know myself," Kayi admitted. "The Prince never really explained."

"I don't think we should believe her, Aaron," Feli said. "It's probably a trap."

"There's an easy way to figure that out, isn't there?" I suggested. "Remember, we both have Psychic Pokemon. Why don't you use Gigi to read her mind and see if she's telling the truth?"

Feli hesitated, then sighed. "Yes, I suppose that's a good idea," she admitted, letting her Girafarig out of its Poke Ball. She gave Gigi her orders.

Gigi closed her eyes and concentrated deeply. The head on her tail glanced around an snapped its teeth together. Finally, Gigi opened her eyes again and lowed softly at Feli.

Feli sighed. "It seems that Ms. Rowling here is telling the truth," she admitted.

Kayi smiled. "Then will you come with me?" she asked. "I know all the passageways underneath town. I can take you to Alison faster than going to her location aboveground."

Feli and I looked at each other. Feli nodded.

"All right," I said. "Take us to Ali."

Tyler

I glanced at my watch. "Hour's almost up, dude," I noted to Jabber.

"Vine! Vine!" Smugleaf was restless. I figured he was getting impatient with waiting to kick the Prince's ass.

I smiled and plucked his trucker cap off his head and put it on mine. "Ser!" he protested.

"Sorry, Smuggers," I said. "Don't want to risk it getting lost in the ruckus. We sent in a million postcards to win this thing, remember?"

"Vine," Smugleaf sighed in surrender.

"That's the spirit," I said. I glanced at Jabber. "You hear me, dude?" I asked.

"I heard you," he confirmed. I turned to me. His exhaustion and level of stress were clearly visible on his ragged face.

"How did everything spiral out of control like this, Tyler?" he asked. "All I've wanted for the past year is... is just Alison back. How did we end up getting mixed up in all of this?"

I shrugged. "Hell if I know," I said. "All I know is that after tonight, it'll all be over."

Aaron

Kayi turned on an electric torch and led Feli and I down a winding tunnel underneath the town. Our footsteps echoed loudly in the dimly-lit passage, creating an air of mystery and uncertainty.

"This tunnel is incredible!" Feli gasped. "If the resistance had known about these..."

"You'd have been taken out from the start," Kayi interrupted. "The Prince and us Admins have been using these tunnels from day one. We know them inside and out."

"How do you know so much about these tunnels?" I asked. "I didn't even know they existed, and I live here!"

"We know because the Prince knew," answered Kayi cryptically. "As for how he knew... that's beyond me."

"Do you know anything about the Prince's background? Why did you start following him in the first place, anyway? He's clearly deranged!" Feli said rapid-fire.

"He may be deranged," Kayi admitted, "but he's also very charismatic. Something about him just makes you want to pledge loyalty to him."

"A perfect sociopath," I noted.

"I suppose that's one way to put it," said Kayi. "I have only recently begun to realize what a horrid person he really is. I feel incredible guilt for the horrible things I've let him do, that I could have prevented."

We arrived at a door. "Your friend is beyond here," she said, and knocked on the door in a special pattern.

The door swung open, and the Admin who looked like Bruno from Unova - Matkin - stared down at us.

"What?!" Feli exclaimed. "I knew it! I knew this was a trap!"

"It isn't a trap," Kayi said, shaking her head. "My boyfriend and I are on the same side."

"What the Prince has been doing is messed up," said Matkin. "I should have figured that out way back after the incident at Silph, years ago."

"What's done is done," Kayi said. "We have to redeem ourselves for our foolishness now. We can still undo what he's done."

"You're right," Matkin agreed. "Come on, we don't have much time. The Prince has already head out to greet his... guests."

Kayi nodded, and motioned for us to join her and Matkin on the other side of the door.

"Where are we?" Feli asked, looking around.

"Inside Town Hall," Matkin replied. "Come with me. Your friend is this way."

Jabber

The hour was up. I looked around.

"O-okay, then," I said, trying to sound confident. "This is it. Zero hour. We're going in. If we go down, we go down fighting! For Bulbagarden!"

"For Bulbagarden!" the crowd echoed.

"For Bulbagarden, indeed," said a smug voice from behind. The Pokemon Prince emerged from Town Hall with a smirk on his face.

"Jabber Carroll Wocki," he said. "We meet at last."

I grabbed a Poke Ball.

The Prince's smirk grew bigger. "Is that a challenge, boy?" he sneered.

"What if it is?" I replied, my voice cracking as I tried to hide my fear.

"Then," the Prince replied, "I have no choice but to accept. It's good etiquette, after all."

The crowd murmured. Nobody was expecting a one-on-one showdown.

"It seems, Mr. Wocki, that you are the last bastion of order in this town," the Prince said, reaching for a Poke Ball of his own. "When you fall, this war will dissolve into chaos and pandemonium. And when the smoke clears... I will stand resplendent above all, as the winner."

"Sorry," I said, "but I won't let that happen."

Alison

"...e's waking up. Give her space, there'll be a lot of confusion and sensory overload for her. We don't want to add to that."

My eyes fluttered open as the clouds and mist dissolved around me. I woke to see Feli and Aaron standing beside me, as well as two people I recognized from... Christmas.

"A-Aaron... Feli... get away from... them..." I panted. "They... they're part of the group that... that took me..."

"I know, Ali," said Feli softly, helping me up. "But it's okay, they're on our side now."

"How do you know that they aren't... l-lying?" I asked. I felt wobbly standing up. I took a few cautious steps.

"I already scanned their minds, Ali," she assured me. "They're allies now."

"What's happened... since I've been gone?" I asked.

Feli and Aaron gave me the compressed version of the events that had transpired, but I got the basic picture.

"So... that's what happened," I muttered.

"Kayi, look outside!" The Bruno-looking guy... Matkin, that was his name... said, pointing out the window. Outside, Jabber and the tall blonde man who'd led the kidnappers - the Pokemon Prince - were circling each other, ready to battle.

"Jabber!" I exclaimed.

"We should get out there as quickly as possible," I said to Feli. "Jabber needs our assistance!"

"I agree," she said with a nod. "Ali," she said to me, "we're headed outside."

Finally, Jabber and I would be reunited.

Jabber

The doors of Town Hall burst open, and out charged a strange assortment of individuals - Aaron, Feli, two of the Prince's Admins, and...

Ali

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I was too shocked to speak.

Our eyes locked, and Alison bounded towards me, knocking me back with a hug that felt more like a tackle.

"A-Ali... how..." I murmured.

"He... the Prince... he had me..." Ali whispered into my ear. "Jabber, I... I'm sorry I got myself taken away again. You... you must have missed me so... so, so much."

"I... I did," I said. "But... you're back now. That's all that matters."

"Well, isn't this touching?" the Prince said with a scowl. "But aren't you forgetting someone?"

I pushed Ali away and glared at the Prince.

He looked at the Admins who had burst out of Town Hall with Aaron, Feli, and Ali. "Betrayed by my oldest companions," he sighed. "How tragic. I'm afraid I'll have to deal with you two later."

"You're putting a lot of confidence into you winning," I said. "Too bad that's not going to happen."

"Oh, yes it is," the Prince said with a sadistic smile. "It will... or my name isn't Jabber Dodgson Wocki."

You have been reading

Chapter 26: Endgame, Part One - The Return of Alison Sanford

Stay tuned for Part Two - The Final Truth

Coming Soon from the Jabberwocky Fanfiction Company

«Hardest VA Job ever!» Netto Azure's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ZOMG. That's the most unexpected plot twist I could have ever known. O_O

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wait... Jabber is Pokemon Prince?

VAT A TVIST!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So since his name isn't Jabber, he's going to lose, right?
    What Ryuu said. What a twist.

Made by Blue Dragon!

vas Bulbagarden Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Working on chapter 27. We're getting an actual battle this time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Chapter 27
    Endgame, Part Two: The Final Truth

Jabber

I blinked a few times while trying to process what I had just heard.

"Did... did you just call yourself... Jabber Wocki?" I asked incredulously.

The Prince smirked. "That's right," he answered. "You and I, Jabber, are the exact same person - albeit from different universes."

I shook my head. "You... you're lying!" I exclaimed. "There's no way that can be true!"

"Oh, but there is," the Prince argued. "Don't pretend you haven't noticed the similarities between you and I. They range from the superficial - our appearance and vocal range - to deeper things such as personality and-"

"Shut up!" I barked. "I'm not you - you aren't me - we are not the same!"

"My dear boy," the Prince said with a scowl, "repeatedly screaming that something isn't true does not make it so. Beyond our middle names, there is very little difference between us-"

"Prove it," I growled.

The Prince gave a crooked smile. "If you insist," he said. "When you and Alison reunited, before I interrupted... you were going to tell her that you loved her. For the first time in your life. And I know this because I have lived a life nearly identical to yours on a parallel world. There are differences between our timelines, yes - I fought a Water Pokemon Master, not a Pokemon Prince, on this day - but, for all intents and purposes, events have played out precisely as they did on my world."

For a while, I did not speak. Finally, I gave a look of utter hatred and revulsion at this... thing who claimed to be me and hissed, "so, then, why are you here?"

"I thought you'd never ask," the Prince said. "You see, my world is dying, and my people - my subjects, as I rule the Earth..." he gave a malicious grin at this. "My people are counting on me to bring them here, to a younger universe, so that we can begin anew on a freshly subjugated world. And before you ask why I kidnapped Alison-" he held a hand up, as if he were trying to stop me from posing my next question, "it was because... because on my world, Alison Sanford died tonight. Killed by the Water Pokemon Master. I wanted, just once more, to... look upon the face of the woman I loved."

I could have sworn that I saw a look of grief and sadness on the Prince's face. But he quickly reassumed his aggressive mask, and grabbed a Poke Ball. "But enough!" he cried. "My plan, after years of meticulous preparation, is coming to fruition! I cannot allow anyone to interfere - not even myself!"

"In other words," I heard Dan call out, "this town ain't big enough for two Jabber Wockis!"

"As quick with a joke here as you were on my world, Daniel," the Prince said bitterly. "But the time for jollity has long been over. Now is the time for war! For battle!"

"For Bulbagarden," I whispered.

We threw our Poke Balls.

"Swampy, knock this asshole back to Earth-3!" I shouted, releasing my Swampert. Swampy growled and nodded at me, ready to fight.

"Torterra, let's make this battle a swift one," the Prince said. "I have other things to attend to."

A huge, turtle-like Pokemon burst from the Prince's Poke Ball, an exact look-alike of Tara, my Torterra. It roared and stomped the ground.

"You may have a type advantage," I taunted, still trying to put the Prince's revelation out of my mind, "but I'm prepared to deal with Grass-types! Ice Punch, Swampy!" I ordered. Swampy's right hand... flipper... thing curled into a fist, and glowed a bright, vivid cyan. Swampy shot itself like a rocket at the enemy's Torterra, howling like a warrior the whole time.

"A poor choice of attack!" the Prince chastised me. "God, was I ever this naive? Wood Hammer, Torterra!"

Torterra's legs glowed green, and the tree on its back began to shiver. As Swampy was about to connect his punch, Torterra slammed one of its legs into his stomach, knocking Swampy back several feet. Battered, beaten, and bruised, Swampy still got back up for more, even as Torterra laughed at him cruelly.

"Swampert! Swamp!" Swampy yelled defiantly, and launched itself at Torterra again for another attempt at an Ice Punch. Once again, it was beaten back by Torterra's Wood Hammer. But still Swampy did not give up. He tried again and again, long past the point where most other Pokemon would have simply cut their losses and given up. Swampy knew the stakes this battle was riding on, and he refused to back down as long as he drew breath.

Finally, he managed to land a hit.

The cyan hue his fist had taken spread onto Torterra's body, slowly encasing the turtle Pokemon's body in a sheen of ice. Try as she might, Torterra could not free herself from the ice's onslaught, and was soon motionless in a pillar of ice.

Swamy panted and swayed, clearly exhausted from the long battle with Torterra. He looked at me, eagerly awaiting an assessment of his performance.

I gave him a thumbs-up. "You did good, buddy," I said. He returned the tumbs-up, uttered one last weak "Swaaaamp," and collapsed from exhaustion. I returned him to his Poke Ball.

"You're a weak fool," the Prince said. The disgust in his tone was palpable. "Pokemon are tools for war. Weapons! Weapons don't need praise. Weapons need to cause as much damage as they can! Battling is about incapacitating and shaming your opponent! It isn't some kind of game!"

"Sounds like you're the fool, to me," I commented. "'Cause someone who doesn't respect and love their partners is a pretty sad person."

"I cannot believe I was ever this juvenile," the Prince sighed. "Hurry up and choose your next Pokemon."

"With pleasure," I said with a snarl. "Go, Marty!" I yelled, tossing another Poke Ball. My Zebstrika burst from his ball and stamped a hoof on the ground, his white stripes buzzing and flashing yellow from electricity.

"Swampert, come out!" the Prince commanded. His own version of Swampy appeared, but his Swampert looked a great deal more sinister.

"Are you ready to give up yet, Jabber Carroll Wocki?" the Prince called out.

"If you really are me," I retorted, "you already know the answer to that."

The Prince nodded. "Then let the battle be joined once more," he said. "Swampert, use your Earthquake technique!"

Swampert pounded the ground with its fists, causing humongous tremors that made the ground shake violently.

Marty struggled to stay upright, but the vibrations were simply too much for him. He managed to launch one futile Thuderbolt at Swampert before he fell. The bolt simply bounced off of Swampert; as a Ground-type, Swampert was immune to all electric attacks.

"This round to me, then!" the Prince cried with a chortle. "Let's see what the great hero of Bulbagarden is going to send out next, for me to crush!"

"Here's what!" I shouted. "Paco, I choose you!"

The apelike, Fire-type Darmantian emerged from his Poke Ball and popped his knuckles before he pounded his chest with a ferocious bellow.

The Prince was confused. "Are you stupid?" he asked. "That thing stands no chance of beating my Swampert!"

"That so?" I asked with a coy grin. "Retaliate!"

Paco charged Swampert and, for lack of a better term, began beating the everloving crap out of the mud fish. By the time Paco was done, Swampert had been beaten to a bloody pulp, moaning in pain.

"What?!" the Prince roared. "How did this happen?!"

"Retaliate gets a boost in power if it's used after an ally faints, duh," I said, wagging my finger mockingly. "It's basic! I would have thought any version of me would know something as elementary as that!"

The Prince snarled. "You may have won this round," he said, whipping out a new Poke Ball, "but you shan't win another! This is the end of the road for you and your pathetic little resistance, Jabber Wocki! This battle ends here!" He threw the Poke Ball, releasing a tall, yellow Pokemon with a long, bushy moustache and a spoon in each hand.

"I grow weary of this pretense, Wocki," the Prince said menacingly. "For every moment I waste fighting you, my universe slips ever farther into the clutches of destruction. It is time my plan reached its apex point. This Alakazam is the final instrument in your destruction. You have four Pokemon left, and my weapon will destroy them all! Psychic!"

It was devastating. Paco was the first to fall, but he wasn't the last. In short order, Tara, Stark, and Phonics all crumbled under the weight of the Psychic-type's incredible power. Finally, I was left with only one Pokemon left. The one my uncle Saturn had given me over a year ago.

"Hydra, come on out!" I shouted. The massive Hydreigon emerged from her Poke Ball and gave a deep, rumbling roar with all three heads. She gazed down on the figure of Alakazam, a look of indifference on her faces. She swooped down and bit into Alakazam deeply with each of her mouths, biting down just lightly enough to keep the Psychic Pokemon alive. Alakazam shrieked in pain, and collapsed to its knees after Hydra had finally released her hold on it. Hydra bellowed in triumph, filled with pride over defeating such a powerful opponent.

The Prince's eyes widened and his face contorted into an expression of utmost fury. "This cannot be!" he screamed. "My plan... it must succeed! It must! I can waste no more time with this childish game of cowboys and Indians! This battle - this war - is over! And I win! Alakazam! As your master, I command you to use the last of your energies to transport us to town square! Do it now!"

Alakazam gazed up at the Prince, as if begging for mercy.

The Prince's response was a swift kick in the side. "Don't give me that, you worthless beast!" he shouted. "I am your master! You will obey me!"

I felt like I had just been shot in the stomach. Was this really what I could end up becoming as an adult? An insane, megalomaniacal monster with a god complex?

No.

No.

No.

No, I would never become like the Prince. I made a vow right then and there, that I would rather die than become the Pokemon Prince.

"I'll tell you one last time!" the Prince ordered, continuing to kick his Alakazam. "Teleport!"

Alakazam gave a heaving sigh and began to glow brightly. The Prince's body started to glow as well, and, I soon noticed, so did the bodies of Dan, Alison, Aaron, Feli, Tyler, Smugleaf, Saturn, Sato, Kayi, Matkin, and myself.

The Prince noticed this, too.

"What the hell are you doing?!" he bellowed. "Not them! Just you and-"

Then we vanished into a cloudy, rushing void filled with nothing and everything at the same time - it was hard to comprehend. As soon as I became aware of what was going on around me, I found myself in town square. The others who had been caught by Alakazam's Teleport were there as well. Alakazam was there, too, lying on the ground. Motionless.

Dead.

We were gathered around a new fountain that the Prince must have had installed. It was capped with a large statue of the Prince. A monument to his "glory."

The Prince looked at us all, wild-eyed.

"I think he's lost it," Dan whispered to me.

The Prince began giggling like a maniac.

"Poor, stupid Alakazam," he chuckled. "He hoped that you people could somehow stop me. But, I'm afraid, you cannot. Oh, I have waited long for this day." He pulled out a remote control from his robes and pressed a button on it. All of a sudden, the ground began to shake. The fountain split in two and sank into the ground. In its place rose a massive, bizarre machine crackling with energy.

"Behold!" the Prince shouted, spreading his arms out wide. "The culmination of all my plans! With this device, I will finally save the human race from destruction!"

He held up the remote again and gave an awful smile. "Let's get started, shall we?"

You have been reading

Chapter 27: Endgame, Part Two: The Final Truth

Stay tuned for the conclusion, End of the Road

Coming soon from Jabberwocky Productions

...The end is here...

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Lighting Things on Fire Sarcastically Insane's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Epic chapter is epic. Can't wait for the next one.
    Currently writing Hoenn Wars, a Travelsverse fic that needs no prior Travelsverse knowledge to understand. Chapter Seven, Sacrifice, is up.

That's interesting; I might have a look when I have the time. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh my god, these are too many links! Very specific...
    ^Someone's first impression of TVTropes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

^.
    It is, and that was a great battle. Darmanitan was awesome.

Made by Blue Dragon!

«Hardest VA Job ever!» Netto Azure's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You know which buttons to push Jabber. I LOVE this chapter. <3 <3 <3

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So reminiscent of Z-ONE from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's (alternate universe variants of supposedly the same character. Except here, they really are the same character)
    Last edited by Miar; 4th May 2011 at 09:35 PM.

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast