Bulbagarden! Season Three (Chapter 43 Up) Rated T - Page 3

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite character?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jabber

2 14.29%
  • Dan

1 7.14%
  • Alison

1 7.14%
  • Tyler

1 7.14%
  • Aaron

1 7.14%
  • Feli

2 14.29%
  • Saturn

3 21.43%
  • Jake

0 0%
  • Dana

0 0%
  • Gery

0 0%
  • Jay

0 0%
  • Other

3 21.43%
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulbagarden! Season Three (Chapter 43 Up) Rated T

Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Default Re: Bulbagarden!: Season One

Anabelle is peaceloveglalie. Jay is Shiay. My first Bulbagarden! Blog has most of the characters listed.

Blog Entries

Curse my usually only posting on rps don't worry I'm not asking, it'd be cool but I will abide by your rules.

But seriously this is an interesting idea and i want to see where your gonna take it to, hopefully it will be a nice story. I really hope this prospers cause if it does, you'll have nice fan-fic on your hands. Repeating what I said but I love the concept, I would say lurve but that makes me sound like a girl.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

This is good, it's a good idea that you took the user's in Bulbagarden and put them in a fic.

I hope my character appears (I posted it yesterday on your blog)

Follow Marik On Twitter Add Marik on Facebook
    Visit Marik's Youtube Channel

With 24,000+ posts, I'd say you're qualified enough, Flame Haze.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Articuno26 View Post
    With 24,000+ posts, I'd say you're qualified enough, Flame Haze.
    Post count doesn't matter in a character.

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

My only complaint is lack of the mysterious conservative constantly-name-changing cynical Sith Droideka! So if Serebii's the antagonist, what happens to any Bulbagarden users (that cameo, or something) that are on Serebii.net as well?
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

Follow Marik On Twitter Add Marik on Facebook
    Visit Marik's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Post count doesn't matter in a character.
    I know, I'm just saying he's not some no-name or something. (Like me)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Articuno26 View Post
    I know, I'm just saying he's not some no-name or something. (Like me)

pffft, I know you
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Find Me On The Youtubez SaffronGamer's Avatar

u suld make pokebeach and smogon university in this somehow
    XD

Ooooh, looks good so far! I can't wait till my character appears.

Well, I can tell you somewhere that I'm not

" and then zekurom walked on the scene, 'wait, whut?', he said as everybody else sighed. *facepalm*" lol @ ppl..

Well, I can tell you somewhere that I'm not

nah but srsly this is a cool idea. lemme git in on dis. i think bulbagarden should be a port city. and there should be a secretbulbasaur garden that nobody is allowed into except for bulbasaurs and maybe mods and admins.

*Ahem* Ariel <Who is an Ace trainer. Gets mocked because he has a girls name>
    *Ahem*

Didn't say anything...

Thanks To BlazaKing EX for the EPIC Banner and Avatar

Blog Entries

Chapter Two: The Kind-Of Date Begins

Dan See Emm

Hey, it’s Dan here. Just wanted to tell you that when Jabber gets to the part about the zoo, don’t believe a thing he says! I totally did not let that thing out. At least, not on purpose. Uh, I mean, not at all! Yeah! Not at all.

Well, I guess I should tell you what happened after Jabber totally disregarded my dibs and agreed to go out with Alison.

[I never agreed to the terms of those dibs in the first place!]

Shut up, Jabber. Sorry about that. Anyway, I was walking home, awesome as always, with my loyal yet wimpy sidekick Jabber at my side, ready to cater to my every whim –

[Tell the friggin’ truth, Dan, or I’m taking the tape recorder away!]

Fine. We were walking home, and Jabber was blabbing on and on about how awesome his and Alison’s date was gonna be –

[You were? Aw, that’s so sweet, Jabber!]

[Yeah, well, it was really not that big of a deal, Alis-]

Will you two please stop interrupting me! Seriously, those two… as I was saying, Jabber was talking about Alison this and Alison that, when we finally reached my house.

“Well, see you later, Dan!” Jabber said cheerfully.

“See ya,” I replied. “Hey, do you remember what the homework was for Geography? I didn’t catch that.”

“We have to identify the nations on a map,” he explained.

“That’s it? No reading? No worksheets?”

“That’s it.”

“Awesome. That means I don’t actually have to do anything and just pretend I did the homework tomorrow!”

“Whatever floats your boat,” said Jabber, rolling his eyes.

I burst into the house. My parents were sitting next to my grandfather on the couch in the living room. They were all looking at an old-looking book Grandpa was holding.

My dad looked up. “Howdy, son!” he said.

“Hey, guys,” I said. “Hi, grandpa.”

Grandpa looked up and squinted at me. His face was leathery and wrinkled, and he had only a few wispy hairs on his head. He was almost eighty years old, and he was certainly not as spry as he used to be.

“Why, hello there, Daniel,” he said. He used my real name, which I did not like. “We were just looking over one of the yearbooks from the last year I taught at Bulbagarden High, 20 years ago.”

“Cool!” I said. I thought it’d be interesting to see old students of the school. That way, I could track them down in the present and laugh at them about how none of them ever reached their aspirations. Or something like that.

Grandpa pointed to a mulleted young man. “This one will look familiar to you,” said Grandpa. “You know him as the mayor.”

“That’s Archaic?!” I laughed.

Grandpa smiled and nodded. I laughed some more. Finally, when I’d stopped, I turned to my dad. “Hey, can I go to the zoo?” I wanted Jabber’s Uncle Saturn to take me into the Heatran exhibit again. Maybe this time I wouldn’t accidentally make it rampage and almost burn me to death.

“Do you have homework?” Dad asked.

“No,” I sort-of lied. Geography was the only subject that ever gave out homework on the first day, and today’s assignment was so easy I wouldn’t even need to do it, so yeah.

“Phil!” Mom hissed at Dad. “He is grounded, remember?”

“It’s the zoo, dear,” Dad reminded her. “It’s educational.”

“Yeah, Mom,” I agreed. “It’s educational!”

Mom threw her arms up, as if she was surrendering. “Fine,” she sighed. “As long as it’s educational.”

“Yes!” I said, and I bolted out the door.

ΩΩΩ

Alison

Okay. My turn to talk. Uh…. Hi, I’m Alison Sanford. As of now, I’m kinda-sorta Jabber’s girlfriend. I mean, it’s not exactly official or anything, but…

[Get on with it, I wanna talk again.]

All right, all right, Dan. Fine. Anyway, I guess you’re wondering why I chose to ask Jabber on a date.

[So it WAS an actual date!]

The truth is, I don’t really know, myself. Something just… clicked, I guess. I knew that this was who I should ask out. On a… kind-of date.

Anyway, I was busy getting ready at the same time Dan was lying to his parents.

[It wasn’t a total lie.]

My problem was that I couldn’t decide whether to keep wearing what I had on, or change into a more… date-y outfit.
    Certainly not a dress… right? It was frustrating. I know it sounds shallow, but I honestly wanted to look good.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

“Alsion!” my mother called. “There’s a boy at the door!”

“Guess that settles that,” I muttered. I headed downstairs, remaining in the same outfit.

Jabber

I, meanwhile, was waiting outside Alison’shouse’s front door, squirming uncomfortably in an itchy suit my mother made me wear.

“One must look nice for the first date!” she’d told me, like she has every time I start dating a new girl. And every time, the girl dresses normally, making me look like an idiot.

This time was no different. She was still wearing her shirt and jeans when she left the house. In an attempt to save face and not look too fancy, I quickly removed my suit jacket and tossed it into the trunk of my car, hoping that she wouldn’t comment upon it.

“Why did you throw that jacket into the trunk?” she asked quizzically. Just my luck.

“No reason,” I assured her. I quickly changed the subject, opening up the passenger-side front seat door for her to get in.
    “I thought that we should visit the zoo first. My uncle works there, and he sometimes takes me and Dan behind the scenes. Wouldn’t that be cool?”

“I guess ,” she shrugged. Clearly she had no idea how insanely cool the Bulbagarden Zoo is. See, it houses the largest collection of rare and endangered Pokémon in the Kanto region. It even houses some legendary Pokémon, which only six other zoos in the world do.

I guess you could say it’s kind of significant.

As Dan told you, he had about the same idea as I did. And that’s why we found him when we arrived at the zoo, begging my uncle Saturn to let him into the Heatran exhibit.

“I said no, Dan!” Uncle Saturn said angrily. “Not after what happened last time.”

“But I’ll be careful this time!” Dan whined.

“Do you honestly expect me to believe that you of all people would even try at all to be careful?” asked Uncle Saturn.

Dan thought about this for a second. “Fair enough,” he admitted, “but I really will try!”

But Uncle Saturn refused to budge. “If anything happened to you, your parents would have my head.”

“Why don’t you just take us to see the Heatran exhibit from behind the scenes?” I suggested, causing both Uncle Saturn and Dan to jump, startled. Neither of them had noticed me or Alison.
    “That way, we still get to see Heatran up close, but don’t risk getting fried to a crisp.”

Uncle Saturn smiled. “That could work,” he said. “Hello, Jabber.” He noticed Alsion. “And who’s your friend?” he inquired.

“Alison Sanford,” said Alison, extending her hand for Uncle Saturn to shake.

“Saturn Yoshi,” Uncle Saturn introduced himself, shaking Alison’s hand. He turned, and gestured for us to follow him through a special staff entrance into the zoo.

Heatran is a Pokémon that is kept indoors, so its exhibit is attached to a wall. On the other side of the wall is a long, wide hallway used by the staff to access the exhibits, to feed the Pokémon and such. Next to each Plexiglas door is a button that opens and closes the exhibit.

Remember what Dan said at the beginning of this chapter? About him letting something out? Well, that’s what happened. I bet you’ve already guessed what occurred, but just in case you haven’t, I’ll tell you:

As we watched the spiderlike Pokémon crawl around the exhibit, Dan, in one klutzy move, bumped the button that opened the exhibit door. The door swung open, and before any of us could register what had happened, Heatran scurried out, and all at once we were staring down an incredibly dangerous legendary Pokémon that was probably pretty pissed about having been kept in a cage for almost two years.

Heatran lunged.

//////////////////////////////////////

Next Time: Uncle Saturn steps up to recapture Heatran! Plus, Jabber and Alison’s kind-of date continues, Dan nearly gets mugged, and Serebii sends out spies to infiltrate Bulbagarden! See what happens in chapter three: “Jabber and Alison Fall In Like!”

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Nice chapter. I can't wait for the next one.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast