Bulbagarden! Season Three (Chapter 43 Up) Rated T

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite character?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jabber

2 14.29%
  • Dan

1 7.14%
  • Alison

1 7.14%
  • Tyler

1 7.14%
  • Aaron

1 7.14%
  • Feli

2 14.29%
  • Saturn

3 21.43%
  • Jake

0 0%
  • Dana

0 0%
  • Gery

0 0%
  • Jay

0 0%
  • Other

3 21.43%
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulbagarden! Season Three (Chapter 43 Up) Rated T

Hero of the South Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Default Bulbagarden! Season Three (Chapter 43 Up) Rated T

This is a fic based on the users of Bulbagarden. It portrays Bulbagarden as a quaint little town, which as everyone knows is a good backdrop for any story. Enjoy.

Character reference

Bulbagarden!

By Jabberwocky

Chapter One: The Town of Bulbagarden

Jabber

My name is Jabber Wocki. I live in a town in the south of Kanto called Bulbagarden. It’s called that because of the innumerable wild Bulbasaur that live here. The Bulbasaur were considered sacred to the founders of Bulbagarden, and they remain a significant part of our culture to this day.

I’m not what you’d call an unusual kid. I go on dates with girls, do well in school, I have a part-time job at the Bulbagarden Zoo, and my family is of the average, nuclear variety. I have blonde hair, green eyes, and Caucasian skin. I live in a suburban neighborhood with my best friend, Dan See Emm, and I own a few Pokémon (I don’t battle with them, of course; non-wild Pokémon battling was banned years ago), and so does he. Perfectly normal.

Of course, that would all change when a new girl arrived in our neighborhood. At least, it would eventually. But I’ll get to that later. Right now, I think it’s time for introductions.

Bulbagarden’s residents are pretty varied. There’s my friend Jamie Hollister, former Pokémon battler William, Wipsy the janitor, Johan the botanist, Jay Morrison, the only female usher at the local theater, the high school’s queen bee (and total bitch) Annabelle, my uncle Saturn Yoshi, my adopted cousin Keldora, and last-year high school student Jack Reynolds.
    There’s also some other, less notable residents, like the one they call ‘Pokémon Prince.’ He’s not actually a very good writer, but he insists that he’s the top of his writing class.

The ruler of Bulbagarden is the kindly Archaic the Mayor. He makes all the rules and laws of Bulbagarden, along with his team of helpers, called Admins. He also has the authority to, if someone has broken too many rules too many times, banish (or ‘ban,’ for short) someone from Bulbagarden. These ‘bans’ are never permanent, and people almost always return from them a more law-abiding person.

Anyway, to the story. It all began when me and Dan met up at Bulbagarden High School, right as the first day of school was about to begin.

“’Sup, Jabber?” Dan said to me, punching my shoulder playfully.

“Nothing,” I replied. “How are thing with you?”

“Not very good,” he said. “My parents found out about my Skype, and they kind of had a hissy fit.”

“Grounded?” I asked.

“Grounded,” he confirmed.

Just then, a car drove up to the school. It was a green Camaro, and the girl who emerged from it was one I hadn’t seen before – and was breathtakingly gorgeous.

She had long, light brown hair that grew to the middle of her back and turquoise eyes. She had slightly pale skin, and wore a white shirt and jeans. She looked fragile, like a glass figurine.

“Dude,” Dan whispered to me. “Dibs.”

“No way, you already have Kitty,” I whispered back.

“Doesn’t matter.”

“Does too!”

“Does not.”

“Whatever,” I said, and I walked over to her. “Hello,” I said to her, holding out my hand. “My name is Jabber Wocki. I don’t think I’ve seen you around here before.”

“I’m new,” she said, shaking my hand. “My name is Alison Sanford.”

“Well, nice to meet you, Alison,” I said. “I look forward to getting to know you.”

She smiled. “Same here, Jabber Wocki.”

ΩΩΩ

First period of the first day of sophomore year was geography. For the umpteenth time in our lives we learned the nations of the world: the Kanto-Johto Democratic Alliance (with territories in the Orange and Sevii Islands, and Erummo’s Islands), the United Kingdom of Hoenn and Frontier Island, the Sinnoh Kingdom (territories: Iron, Fullmon, and Newmoon Islands, plus the Battle Zone), Fioreslaalmia, Orre, and Corna. Me and Dan pretended to snore at each other, got caught, and got in trouble.

Third period (this being a ‘B’ day) was Pokémon Studies, my favorite class. My Uncle Saturn came in and gave a lecture about legendary Pokémon. Legendaries had been his passion ever since his encounter with Lugia when he was young. He collected and studied legendaries for the Bulbagarden Zoo, and had personally caught its Heatrand and Shaymin. I told Alison this after class, and she seemed impressed.

Lunch break followed this. Dan, Jamie, Jack and I sat together at a table like we always did. Dan invited Alison over, but she declined.

The day continued on as it normally would. Not much of it was particularly exciting, and Dan managed to restrain himself, which made me glad. He only got sent to the principal’s office once.

After school, me and Dan began walking home like always. Suddenly, Alison called out: “Hey, Jabber, wait up!”

I looked at Dan. “Don’t wait up on me, pal,” I said to him, patting him on the back.

“Jerk,” I heard him mutter as I walked over to Alison.

“What is it?” I asked Alison.

“I was wondering,” she began, “since I’m new here and all, do you think you could take me out to see the city’s sights later? We could get dinner afterwards.”

“You mean… like a date?”

“Like a kind-of date.”

I grinned. “Sounds good to me. I’ve got my driver’s license, so I can pick me up. When do you want to go?”

“Maybe we could leave at five tonight?”

“Sounds good. See you at five!”

“See you then.”

I began racing to catch up with Dan, eager to tell him the news.

ΩΩΩ

Meanwhile, somewhere in a hidden part of Viridian Forest, a mysterious man was plotting something.

“Soon, I shall have enough of an army to storm Bulbagarden and take it for myself!” the man said out loud. “Yes… indeed. Archaic will rue the day he banned Joe Serebii! Hahahahahahahahaha!”

To be continued…
    Last edited by Jabberwocky; 16th December 2010 at 12:43 PM. Reason: NOBODY LISTENED ANYWAY

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bulbagarden!: Season One

I'm ROFL'ing at the concept, but I'm afraid that you might be including too many memes in here.

Also, I don't think Serebii is banned... (Also, his last name is Merrick, is it not?)
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zekurom View Post
    Also, I don't think Serebii is banned... (Also, his last name is Merrick, is it not?)
    Completely missing the point...

Blog Entries

Interesting, is what I give this. I like the idea, BUT WHERE's MY CHARACTER And i will be reading and commenting.

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Completely missing the point...
    I realize. What about the first part...?
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

This is a very interesting story. Especially the character "Dan."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zekurom View Post
    I realize. What about the first part...?
    I didn't understand what you meant.

Blog Entries

I think you got Dan exactly right. Way to go Jabber. I love it.

Faithful Contestshipper.

Based Mod DCM's Avatar Social Media EditorModerator
    Blog Entries

good stuff you got there. i think Dan should get his own series though.

on another note, writing about users tends to shut out people who don't know them. i do encourage you to try and make these characters human.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DCM View Post
    good stuff you got there. i think Dan should get his own series though.

on another note, writing about users tends to shut out people who don't know them. i do encourage you to try and make these characters human.
    I will. Make the characters human, that is. NO DAN SHOW FOR YOU

Blog Entries

Follow revolvingscott on Tumblr

haha. This is good! My only criticism is the lack of me
    Seriously, though, this looks to be a fun read!

Blog Entries

What, no Instru Tilus, infamous for his controversial theory that Ditto were Mew without a form? =P /jk

I like this story, it should be interesting to see what develops.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Instrutilus View Post
    What, no Instru aaTilus, infamous for his controversial theory that Ditto were Mew without a form? =P /jk

I like this story, it should be interesting to see what develops.
    Haha, that definitely deserves a passing mention ;)

Blog Entries

No Al A'Dar, transfer student from... uhm, unexisting small European monarchy? NO SITH LORD IN THERE?!

Seriously, I like the concept but if when I was busy finishing up the whole awards work you were thinking of this and asking people if they want in and forgot me, I'd be very hurt- MOSTLY ANGRY- y'know. I mean, I'm the other mod of the fic section and when they are looking for characters who are on the staff and want to be in a fic and no one asks me?! Blasphemy! I'm deleting the thread!

... Kidding. xD About the deleting that is, I'm still disappointed :P

A lone detective takes it upon himself to solve the murder of a young woman, willingly diving into the dangerous web of conspiracies weaved by the feuding mafia families. But after the truth is uncovered, will that city of sin be the same ever again?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Nice story, but, if you're really going to make it about Bulbagarden, you need an appearance from the Almighty Walrus, aka moi, and a bunch of other members making cameo appearances.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast