Bulbagarden! - Page 32

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite character?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jabber

1 8.33%
  • Dan

1 8.33%
  • Alison

1 8.33%
  • Tyler

1 8.33%
  • Aaron

1 8.33%
  • Feli

1 8.33%
  • Saturn

3 25.00%
  • Jake

0 0%
  • Dana

0 0%
  • Gery

0 0%
  • Jay

0 0%
  • Other

3 25.00%
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulbagarden!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bulbagarden!: Season Two

Oh, FYI, Darmanitan can't learn Retaliate. Just saying.

Made by Blue Dragon!

Le Choléra Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Paco can because of the strength of his heart.

Working on chapter 28 as we speak! I'm about half done with it.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Chapter 28: Endgame, Part Three
    End of the Road

Kitty

The hush over the crowd broke after Alakazam teleported Jabber, the Prince, and a bunch of our other friends to... somewhere. The Bulbagardeners suddenly broke out into an incomprehensible mix of everyone trying to talk over each other. I almost didn't notice the raggedy, pink-suited man creeping toward us with a sword in his hand.

Almost.

"You!" he cried, pointing at me. "You took out Koo at the museum!"

"Um..." I said nervously.

"I shall avenge my love!" he cried. He charged at me, his pink hair bouncing as he ran.

I closed my eyes, ready to feel his blade pierce my skin.

Then Simon Findespex appeared out of nowhere, in full superhe- oh, sorry, villain regalia, and blocked the man's blade with his own.

"You were at the college," Simon commented. "Survived the little pyro's explosion, huh?"

"Cy gave me his sword with his dying breath," the man growled. "It will be a pleasure to end the life of one of the people who engineered the end of his!"

"Look," said Simon, "I'm gonna be true and honest with you here. I hat bad guys like you. Really, I do. I quit working for Serebii to help people, you know."

"I... what?" the man said confusedly.

"Good night," Simon said, and then he rammed the hilt of his sword into the man's head.

Saturn

The Prince cackled as he pressed a button on his remote. The machine started to whirr and groan as it started up. The street lights flickered; the machine was leeching energy off of them.

A green, glowing hole was suddenly punched in the air in front of the machine.

"It's starting!" the Prince screeched with glee. "The portal is opening!"

"Not on my watch," I growled. I clenched my fist and bounded toward the Prince. I swung... and my punch was deftly blocked.

"Please," the Prince chuckled. "Challenging me in hand-to-hand combat? I'm unsurpassed in melee fighting! Attacking me is just asking to die!"

Then he roundhouse kicked me in the side of the head. As I blacked out, I felt myself skidding along the ground, and saw the portal growing larger.

Kayi

The end result of our years of work for the Prince towered over me, trembling with energy. The green portal in front of it was growing larger by the minute, and the Prince had just taken out the oldest and smartest member of our ragtag little group.

"Uncle Saturn!" Jabber screamed. If Dan and Alison hadn't held him back, I think he would have tried to attack the Prince, too.

"It's no use!" the Prince shouted. "The portal is widening and there's nothing you can do to stop it! Soon, my people will walk on this soil! They will be saved!"

"You can't outsmart nature, you idiot!" Tyler cried. "What do you think you are, some kind of god?"

The Prince smiled. "Yes," he answered plainly.

I dropped to my knees. This was it. There was no way of stopping him now. I embraced Matkin and cried quietly.

We were all going to die.

Jabber

The portal continued to grow bigger and more intense. I had calmed down enough now that Ali and Dan had let me go.

I looked at the portal, which was nearly full-sized now, and at the Prince, who was chortling madly. Then, forlornly, I looked at my two closest friends.

"I... I guess this is it," I said sadly.

"Yeah," said Dan, not even bothering to joke anymore. "I guess it is."

"Ali..." I said. "I never got to tell you earlier. I..."

"I know," she said, and we kissed for what was probably going to be the last time.

Then, all three of us, together... we hugged. We hugged tighter than ever before, afraid that if we let go, we'd never see each other again.

Then, a roar filled the air.

Joe Serebii, on his Charizard, swooped down in front of the Pokemon Prince. He hopped off his steed and folded his arms.

"Joe," the Prince said curtly," we meet again."

"Can't say this is a particularly happy reunion," Joe noted. "I'm here to shut you down, Prince - or should I call you Wocki?"

"You know the Prince, Joe?" asked Sato, surprised.

"We met during my exile," Joe explained. "It all started in Saffron City..."

BBBBB

Four years ago...

"Joe, sir, I am delighted to inform you that we have arrived at the metropolis known to the common man as Saffron City," Neo said in his usual overly-fancy style of speaking.

"Allow me to translate, Joe," Nando joked. "Neo says we're here."

"What are we in Saffron for, sir?" Max King asked. Joe glanced at him and spoke. "I've heard rumors that some kind of traveling showman is here. Perhaps we can enlist his help."

"Why would a showperson help us in our mission?" the Master questioned. "I'll bet he isn't even a
    veteran entertainer."

"Because," Joe said, "he claims to be the Legacy reborn."

"The Legacy?" Max repeated, raising an eyebrow. "I thought that was just a legend."

"The man did exist," said Joe, "But tales of his return are almost certainly just that - tales."

"So, if they're just legends, why are we talking to this guy?" questioned Zoro, Joe's newest recruit. Zoro had short green hair and wore black-and-red clothing.

"Because," said Joe, "he could gain us sympathy and acceptance with people who believe the old stories once we return to Bulbagarden."

"I see," said Max with a grin. "An excellent gambit, sir."

"I know," said Joe. "Look, there he is over there - the one who calls himself the Pokemon Prince."

The group approached a trio of individuals - a blonde man in green robes who had a stern expression on his face, a black-haired, grey-eyed woman who was writing something down in a notebook, and a tall man who resembled the rock star Bruno from the band called Unova.

"Joe Serebii, I presume," said the Prince.

"Yes," said Joe cautiously. "How did you know who I am?"

"I have my ways," said the Prince vaguely.

"I've heard stories about you," Joe said. "I would like to make an offer of partnership in-"

"No," said the Prince sharply. "I will not help you, Joe Serebii, under any circumstances. I know what you plan, and I can tell you that you will fail. Leave me now, Joe Serebii. I do not wish to see you anymore."

Joe was taken aback by the Prince's bluntness. "Well, I... apologize for bothering you, then," he said. "I... we will be going now."

"Wait," the Prince suddenly said. He pointed at Zoro. "The green-haired one... his heart is full of hate for me. Why?"

"What?" Zoro asked. "What are you talking about?"

Suddenly, his body began lurching forward, and he, for whatever reason, swung a punch at the woman.

"Kayi!" the Prince cried, and he threw himself in front of her, blocking the punch. He then began to fight back.

"What the hell's gotten into you, Zoro?!" Nando exclaimed in astonishment. "Why are you attacking this man?"

Zoro was frantic. "I... I don't know!" he sobbed. He pulled out a pistol from his gun belt and shakily pointed it at the Prince. "What... I... why am I doing this?!"

"Trickery!" the Prince shouted. "It pains me to do this, child of the Earth, but I must defend myself!"

He grabbed a large staff that lay on the ground and swung it at Zoro. The staff connected with a noisy crack. The Prince hit Zoro again and again, and it was not until Joe grabbed him and pulled the staff out of his hand that the Prince stopped.

"You should learn to keep your men in line," the Prince said, spitting on the ground. "Beware, Joe Serebii, for if we ever meet again... you will suffer the same fate as this one." He suddenly fixed an intense glare on Zoro, who promptly burst into flames.

Joe gave a yelp of distress and tried to extinguish Zoro, who was writhing on the ground in pain. He barely noticed the Prince release his Alakazam and teleport himself and his followers away.

In the end, there was nothing that could be done. Zoro died that day, and was buried in an unmarked plot with a large rock as a gravestone.

The experience stuck with Joe and his posse, and from that day, they were terrified of the prospect of a second run-in with the Prince. They feared that, if such an event ever occurred, they would fall victim to the Prince's frightening power, as Zoro did.

BBBBBB

Jabber

Joe finished his story. "You're the reason Zoro attacked, aren't you?" he asked the Prince. "I've thought about it a long while. You controlled him somehow."

"Yes," the Prince admitted. "I did. My powers were still at their peak at the time. Unfortunately, they slowly waned away the longer I spent in this world. I suppose after the operation is finished, I will have to eliminate the new Legacy of this world so that my powers will return."

"Whoa... you mean he wasn't lying about the whole 'Legacy' thing?" said Aaron.

"No, I was not," the Prince confirmed.

"But if you're the Jabber of your world," Feli pointed out, "doesn't that mean that this world's Jabber is the new Legacy of our reality?"

"Perhaps," said the Prince with a shrug. "It isn't as simple as that. It seems the identity of the Legacy's avatar is different throughout the universes that have been discovered so far."

I was about to say something when Joe suddenly gave a shout.

"Enough talking!" he said. "It's time for me to get my revenge on you! Not only for what you did to Zoro, but for what you've done for this town and its people!"

"Is that so?" the Prince said with a mocking laugh.

"Yes, it is!," said Joe determinedly. "You've subjected the townspeople of Bulbagarden to over a year of hell, so that the people of your world would be saved? Stop lying to yourself, Wocki! You're not noble! You don't want justice! You're selfish! You just want your reign to continue forever! I don't know what happened to cause it, and I don't really care, but you've gone mad with power! It's about time that you were taken out!"

"And how do you intend to do that?" the Prince chuckled.

"Like this," said Joe. His Charizard's claws clamped over his shoulder as Joe grabbed the Prince's arms.

"W-what are you doing?! Put me down!" the Prince demanded.

"Not a chance," said Joe, and Charizard flapped its wings, lifting Joe (and by extension, the Prince) up into the air. The dragonlike Pokemon flew towards the portal in front of the giant machine. Suddenly, Joe's goal became apparent.

He was going to sacrifice himself to save the town - no, the world.

"No! Stop!" the Prince pleaded as he drew ever nearer to the portal. "That thing is one-way! If you try to go into it, we could end up anywhere - or even nowhere at all!"

"Yeah," said Joe gruffly. "That's the idea."

They entered the portal, and several things happened:

First, the portal closed.

Then, it reopened and closed in on itself.

Third, the energy feedback caused by the portal's closing overloaded the machine, which began smoking and sparking.

Finally, Sato grabbed Uncle Saturn, who'd just woken up, and shouted for everyone to run. We did. It was all I could do not to look back as the machine burst in a violent explosion that lit up the night sky.

We made our way back to Town Hall, where, as the sun began to rise, we told the rest of the rebels what had happened.

It was going to be a long road to recovery, we all knew that. But for now, it was time to celebrate. The war for Bulbagarden was finally over.

We won.

BBBBB

A portal opened above the small island, and a green-robed man fell out of it, laying on the ground and coughing for some time before sitting up and rubbing his head.

"Ugh... alive..." the man said, coughing up blood and wiping his mouth. "It must be some kind of miracle... grace of God..."

The man noticed the long-abandoned laboratory before him. With some caution, he wrenched the door open and entered.

To his surprise, the lights still worked, and illuminated a large glass tube containing a strange green liquid. Preserved in the liquid was the most terrifying creature the man had ever seen.

The Pokemon Prince gave an evil grin. This story isn't over yet, he thought to himself. It's only just begun.

You have been reading

Chapter 28: Endgame, Part Three: End of the Road

From the Jabberwocky Fanfiction Company

Next Time: Season Two is just about over! Jabber Wocki tells what has happened since the end of the war for Bulbagarden, and provides some hints of things to come! Don't miss the penultimate chapter of Season Two; Chapter 29: "Normalcy!"

Until Next Time, See Ya!

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

«Hardest VA Job ever!» Netto Azure's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not dead huh. Well hope to see more :D

Blog Entries

I'm currently writing up the plot of this season's Special. It'll take some time, and I'm still not sure who will write it.

Blog Entries

Well, one death (I count Joe's as he'll never return), and one injury not really worth the good doctor's time.

Also, in before Mewtwo. The only way things could possibly get worse is to give the bad guy a legendary in a story where they don't seem to exist. (a more realistic approach than most Pokémon fics)

Lighting Things on Fire Sarcastically Insane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

^^

Ooh, ooh, I'll write it! It's not like I have anything else to do right now, since I'm still plotting out what Instru asked and haven't started it yet.
    Currently writing Hoenn Wars, a Travelsverse fic that needs no prior Travelsverse knowledge to understand. Chapter Seven, Sacrifice, is up.

That's interesting; I might have a look when I have the time. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh my god, these are too many links! Very specific...
    ^Someone's first impression of TVTropes.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Chapter 29: Normalcy

Jabber

Well, it's been a while since I picked up the recorder. Life was piling up a bit too high for any of us to do a recording.

But hey, I'm here now, and that's what matters, right?

I guess you're wondering what went on in the town after the Prince was taken down, right? Well, I'll tell you.

The story of the war quickly spread throughout the general populace, and a bunch of us, including Feli, Saturn, and myself, were lauded as heroes.

Rebuilding began right away, and although it took a long time, we managed to get everything back more or less the way it had been before the Prince.

Mayoral elections were held very soon after the war ended. To the surprise of no one, Archaic won his old seat back. Sadly, the Admin TTE Echidna had been a casualty of war, and so Archaic brought in a new Admin, one Figgy Newton, to take his place.

The remainder of the Prince's Admins were rounded up and sent to the Grand Judiciary of Kanto to stand trial for their crimes. Due to their defection and efforts to subvert the Prince's plans, Kayi and Matkin were given pardons and settled in Bulbagarden. Kayi ended up joining the Bulbagarden Police Force (now headed by a woman named Puck Goodfellow), while Matkin was appointed the newest member of Archaic's cabinet.

We kids finished up what was left of the school year, and managed to pass junior year somehow. When fall comes, we'll be bona fide seniors! Tyler suggested we all get wasted to celebrate, but for whatever reason, only Smugleaf seemed interested.

Feli and Aaron... their relationship's gotten weird lately. They still love each other a lot, but there's an air of coldness between them - I guess the year apart from each other did that. They've been working past that more lately, which I personally think is great. Always nice to see love conquer all, right?

But I don't think love is gonna be strong enough to save Dan and Kitty's thing. There's been a tension building between them ever since the war ended, and I have a feeling that sooner or later, it's gonna boil over. I don't wanna be there when that happens.

But Ali and I have been doing great! We finally got our trip to Mt. Moon, and it was, without a doubt, the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen that didn't have brown hair and a name that was spelled and pronounced like "Alison."

I think we're all excited for next summer. That's when we all go out into the field with Uncle Saturn and hunt for Pokemon. That's gonna be sweet.

In other good news, I no longer have a stalker! After the war ended, Annabelle stopped trying to force herself on me. It's about time, too. I guess she figured out that she never had a chance of coming between me and Ali.

She has turned her attentions to Dan, which I consider karma for never helping me get away from Annabelle.

[Up yours, Jabber.]

Dan, don't be rude. When did you get here?

[You were talking about next summer.]

Oh, good.

[Hm?]

Never mind. You want to take the mic?

[Nah, I was just coming to tell you that Ali wants to see you. Says she has a surprise.]

Oh, tell her I'll be right over. She's staying at your house, right?

[Correctamundo, muchacho.]

Okay, I'll be right there.

[Use protection.]

I don't think it's that kind of surprise, Dan.

[That's what they all say.]

Whatever.

[...Okay, he's gone. Now no one's around to censor me. Sweet.]

Dan

Howdy, Dan here to give you more of the scoop on what's been going on since January.

Tyler and Jay got together. Their first date ended in disaster when a strange, caped Bidoof went on a rampage through the restaurant they were in. The poor owner of the beast was given an unfair warning as a result of the incident, and complained to the other Admins about it. They dismissed him without hearing out his case.

Analysis of the Prince's portal machine revealed that Joe and his Charizard had been shunted somewhere on this Earth. Which is nice, because he ended up being badass and it'd be sad if he wound up exploding or something. Unfortunately, the rest of the data that was collected had been corrupted, so we have absolutely no clue where the Prince is. Typical.

A mass was held for the people who'd fallen in the war. Bagpipers were on hand to make sure no one had any sort of cheerful attitude. They played "Danny Boy" for some reason.

Dan went on to become an incredibly successful and handsome playboy, and spends his days-

[Dan, what are you doing?]

Oh, hi, Jabber. Alison.

[Dan, you said you didn't want to use the recorder/]

Well, clearly I was wrong.

[Also, Ali didn't have any kind of "surprise."]

Oh, did I say "surprise?" I meant, uh, french fries! Yeah.

[She didn't have those, either.]

Oh... well, I was misinformed.

[Dan, just give me the tape recorder. It's mine.]

You still got stuff to say?

[No, I think I covered pretty much everything.]

Well, good. I'll sign off for you, then.

[What? Dan, no!]

Th-th-th-th-that's all, folks!

[A Looney Tunes reference? That's the best you could come up with? Really?]

Shut up, it was the first thing that popped into my mind.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Next Time: It's a tale of Christmas or two, but if last year's special was anything to go by, not everything will be warm and full of cheer...

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

DCM
    Blog Entries

Bidoof and I were framed.
    “And as to you life, I reckon you are the leavings of many deaths, No doubt I have died myself ten thousand times before.”

W.W.

Blog Entries

A CLOUD OF SMOKE AND HE APPEARS
    THE MASTER OF SURPRISE
    WHO'S THAT CUNNING MIND BEHIND
    THE SHADOWY DISGUISE
    NOBODY KNOWS FOR SURE
    BAD GUYS ARE OUT OF LUCK

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    "Harumpf! I do say, THIS counterfeit was more impressive than THAT counterfeit!"

Banana eating Gengar GengarEatBanana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good chapter.
    White FC: 2237-0577-3400
    Bulbagarden PO Server!
    P.World | N.World

Lighting Things on Fire Sarcastically Insane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The newest chapter seems a bit too short and a little pointless. I was expecting that to just be the opening, instead of a whole chapter.
    Currently writing Hoenn Wars, a Travelsverse fic that needs no prior Travelsverse knowledge to understand. Chapter Seven, Sacrifice, is up.

That's interesting; I might have a look when I have the time. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh my god, these are too many links! Very specific...
    ^Someone's first impression of TVTropes.

Blog Entries

I've done a fair bit of season three. It'll start soon, I promise! Just as soon as I get the special...

Blog Entries

Chapter 30: Three Stories

By Jabberwocky

Saturn

The caves echoed with the sound of the furiously flapping wings of Articuno. Me and my partners, Johan Flantasy and Cynthia LeBeau, had arrived in the Seafoam Islands about five days ago, searching for the legendary bird of ice that was said to inhabit the caverns of the islands. We had been prepared to just give up and go back home to Bulbagarden, when Johan - or as I like to call him, Mizzleflan - did something typically foolish and got himself stuck down in a hole. Cynthia and I climbed down to retrieve him, and found him staring in awe at a massive blue bird that was asleep in one of the small islets scattered about the raging currents of the islands' lower levels.

We had found Articuno.

Our plan was to quietly and quickly sedate the bird before getting it into a Poke Ball for transport.

Naturally, of course, Mizzle managed to muck that up. He kicked a loose stone across the ground of the islet, waking Articuno up. The bird didn't like us being woken up, and it liked us hanging around it even less. It attacked.

New plan, then. Cynthia and I would beat Articuno down with our Pokemon, to weaken it just long enough for Mizzle to apply the sedative.

"Klaws, use Night Slash!" I ordered my Weavile. "Aim for the chest!"

"Wea!" Klaws responded. Her claws grew as black as her fur, and she sprung up to Articuno's level to deliver a powerful swipe that cut deep into Articuno's chest. The bird of ice roared in displeasure, and blasted a jet of freezing energy from its beak, which Klaws deftly avoided.

"Won't be long now before we take it down," I noted to Cynthia.

"Right, Professor," she agreed. "Garchomp, Draco Meteor!"

Her sharklike Dragon-type Pokemon belched out a large, glowing orange sphere that smacked Articuno square in the face. Articuno let out an incensed caw. It was struggling to stay airborne now. We'd have it soon.

The bird was getting desperate, that much was for sure. I shouldn't have been as surprised as I was when it launched an Ice Beam at me.

"Whoa!" I shouted as I dodged the beam of bluish-white energy. "That was close. Cynthia, we need to get this over with, and fast!"

"Couldn't agree more, Professor," said Cynthia. "Do you want to finish this overgrown Pidgeotto off, or should I?"

"Ladies first," I said.

Cynthia smiled, and tossed a Poke Ball. "Eelektross, go!" she cried. A slender, blue, snakelike Pokemon emerged from the ball. Bioluminescent patches on its body lit up as it shouted its name to the world.

"Thunderbolt, Eelektross" Cynthia instructed. The patches lit up again and sparks crackled all along Eelektross' body as it charged up electricity. Finally, with a great flash of light, Eelektross flung a mighty lightning bolt at Articuno. The giant passerine shrieked as the electricity coursed through its body, and it came crashing to the ground, motionless except for some involuntary twitching.

"Alright, Mizzle," I said. "Get the sedative in 'im before he can come to."

"Right, Professor Yoshi," said Johan. "Although I wish you'd stop calling me that," he said with a sigh.

"And I wish my boyfriend would close the bag of chips when he's done with them," I said, "but we can't have everything."

Johan rolled his eyes and dabbed a patch of Articuno's skin that was exposed with alcohol and a cotton swap, before sticking a syringe into the Pokemon and injecting it with sedative.

"The Chersih Ball, if you please," I said, holding my hand out to Cynthia. She reached into one of our backpacks and pulled out a red Poke Ball with a black hemisphere and scarlet activation button.

I pressed the button, and the ball opened up. There was a quiet whine as the ball scanned Articuno and converted it into data for storage within. It's an ingenious process, or so I'm told. All I know is that the inventor of the Poke Ball is currently a multi-billionaire, while I make two and a half thousand a month.

The ball closed, and trembled a little before clicking shut. I stuffed the ball in my pocket and checked to make sure our ropes leading back up the hole hadn't been damaged. Seeing that they were fine, I motioned for Johan and Cynthia to join me in climbing them.

"Well, then," I said after we had climbed out of the hole. "I let you two help take down a legendary Pokemon. Happy Christmas. Don't say I never got you anything."

Jabber

The Staryu came crashing down.

"Look out!" Alison shouted at the stage. The actors didn't need to be told twice. They jumped away just as the giant metal Pokemon hit the stage with a clatter.

"Alright, that's enough for now!" the director called out. "Let's get this cleaned up, and come back here tomorrow for another rehearsal."

We met Aaron as he was exiting the theater.

"Well, Aaron," said Feli with a grin, "when you invited us to rehearsal, you didn't say we were in for a farce."

"Not funny," Aaron grumbled. "That stupid Staryu won't stay up. It's too heavy."

"Why not just get a plastic version of the prop?" Alison suggested. "'The Christmas Staryu' is a pretty popular play. There's bound to be some plastic Staryu props out there."

Aaron shook his head. "The play's already pretty tight in how much budget it has left. Unless something gets completely broken, we're not getting any new props. Most of this stuff is second-hand already.

"Why so many constraints?" I asked.

Aaron shrugged. "The troupe just started up recently. We're not all that well-known. Not much money to spend."

"And you guys are hoping to change that with this production."

"Yeah," Aaron confirmed. "That famous critic, Rogish Bigbird, is coming to the opening performance. Our director's obsessing over everything being perfect, so the guy will write us a favorable review."

"You can't do that with a Staryu prop that won't even stay up," Alison noted. "Tell you what. I bet if we all chip in, we can raise enough money to buy a less weighty prop."

"No, really there's no need to-" Aaron began.

"No ifs, ands, or buts, mister," Alison interjected, pulling Aaron's beret-

[Flat cap!]

-down over his eyes. "We're going to get you a new prop, and that is that."

Aaron raised the cap back up. "Really, I-" he protested.

"For God's sake, Aaron, it's Christmastime!" Alison laughed. "It's the time of giving and goodwill! Accept a little, would you? Have a little Christmas cheer!"

Aaron frowned. "I have plenty of Christmas cheer," he muttered. "I'm so full of cheer, it's ridiculous."

"Well, that settles that, then," said Alison. "Come one, you guys, the snow is starting to fall! Let's go make snow angels or snowmen or have a snowball fight, or... or something!"

I smiled. "It's a magical world."

Alison smiled back. "Let's go exploring."

Dan

"You're getting Jay a cactus for Christmas?"

"There a problem with that?" Tyler asked me, wrapping a blue scarf around his neck.

"Several," I answered, "the first and foremost being that it's a cactus."

"What's wrong with cacti? They're nice, hardy plants."

"That are covered in spines. What sort of message does that send to a girlfriend?"

Tyler shot me an annoyed expression. "You have a better idea, Bidoof face?"

"In fact, I do," I said. "Something that isn't a cactus."

He smacked me in the back of the head. "Shut up, you, or I won't help you find a present for Kitty this year."

"Yeah, well, maybe I don't need your help," I said, sticking my tongue out.

"Yeah, right," Tyler laughed. You wouldn't know a good gift idea if it slapped you across the face and ran you over with a Jeep."

I scowled. "Whatever. Let's just get to the mall."

Tyler grinned. "All right, champ, let's get going."

He swung open the door to my house, bounded out - and immediately tripped over a package.

"Ow!" he said, rubbing his head. "Hey... this for you?"

"Looks like it," I said. I tore the package open and pulled out a Poke Ball.

"Looks like someone got me a Pokemon," I said.

"Well, go on," Tyler said. "Open the thing up."

I pressed the button in the ball's hemisphere, and it popped open. There was a flash of red light, and a short, brown Pokemon stood before it. It had a bucktooth, and eyes as wide as saucers.

"Patrat!" it chirped.

"Whoa," said Tyler. "An Isshu original. Nice."

"Looks like Bidoof's got a sidekick," I grinned. I glanced over at Tyler's car - only to see the wheels caked in snow. We wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

"Well," I said, "the weather outside is frightful."

Tyler glanced inside. "And the fire's so delightful..."

"Hot chocolate?" I suggested.

"With tiny marshmallows?"

"Deal."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Next Time: Bulbagarden! Season Three - Adventures in Isshu

Blog Entries

lol Isshu

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    "Harumpf! I do say, THIS counterfeit was more impressive than THAT counterfeit!"

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)