Bowser's Final Stand (Mario Fic)

Thread: Bowser's Final Stand (Mario Fic)

lieks SpecialShipping. Pikachu127's Avatar

Default Bowser's Final Stand (Mario Fic)

Bowser's Final Stand

Bowser grinned. His time had come, he would win for once, he would have the princess for himself, and then –

“Hey, you! Bowser!” Mario and Luigi’s voice rang out of the tunnel. Bowser roared in anger, fury, and triumph.

The Mario Bros. rocketed out of the tunnel – and straight into Bowser. Everyone sweatdropped as they keeled over and fell over the side of the bridge, dead.

Director/Author: TAKE TWO!!

Bowser grinned. His time had come, he would win for once, he would have the princess for himself, and then –

“Hey, you! Bowser!” Mario and Luigi’s voice rang out of the tunnel. Bowser roared in anger, fury, and triumph.

The Mario Bros. rocketed out of the tunnel, halting right on the bridge.

Bowser roared at them, blowing away Luigi’s cap by accident. “My-a hat!” cried Luigi as Mario started doing battle with Bowser.

The cap fluttered this way, it soared that way, it dived that way, it landed on the switch that would crumble the bridge to dust…

Mario looked at Luigi and shouted, “Luigi! The switch!” Luigi looked at the switch, and noticed that it was practically in front of him. He hesitated, though, and during that hesitation, Mario was snatched up by Bowser. “Luigi!” cried Mario, even as Bowser began crushing Mario.

Luigi’s cheek twitched, as he saw his own brother being squeezed like a cantaloupe, just about to pop. He stepped backwards with disgust, horror, and regret – and stepped right on the button.

Bowser roared in anger as he plummeted down the seemingly bottomless pit.

Luigi looked over the edge, and started crying when he realized he would never see his brother again, never, never, ever again –

“Luigi! C’mon! It’s okay! I’m not-a dead!”

Luigi wheeled around, then lunged for Mario. “MARIO! I thought you were-a d-d-dead!”

Mario hugged his brother lovingly. “C’mon! Let’s do what we came here for! Let’s save Princess Peach!”

The bros. looked up towards the cage that hung so high above them, and then the damsel turned around... Only to

“AH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You fools! Did you really think that Lord Bowser would let you have the princess that easily?! Prepare to suffer the consequences, imbeciles!” screeched Kamek, in a little crown, wig, and a pink dress.

The cage and disguise disappeared, and he was back in his wizard outfit. He waved his wand, and magical dust spilled over the chasm where Bowser had fallen into. The Magikoopa peered into the chasm…

…and was thrown out of the air as Bowser reappeared, bigger than ever, bigger than Giga Bowser would ever be. His torso towered over the Mario Bros., who had backed toward the wall in fear.

Bowser looked at one hand, then the other, then examining the now-o-so-tiny Mario Bros. He bellowed his laughter, “GWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOOK AT ME! I'M INVINCIBLE NOW! LET’S SEE WHO BEATS WHO THIS TIME!!!!!” Still laughing, he breathed a fireball. It was slow, but even the Mario Bros. recognized its firepower.

“Duck!” cried Luigi. The fireball narrowly missed them and blew a hole in the wall. Mario looked backwards and noticed that there was a hidden room back there.

“C’mon!” yelled Mario, as he pulled Luigi out of harm’s way (another gargantuan fireball).

It kept in this fashion, having to duck, dodge, and use the fireballs to escape Bowser. Twice, they were nearly killed as they attempted to get the third Star Coin in the hidden caverns.

Finally, they heard the screams of the princess from up ahead.

Using a set of moving platforms that were so conveniently in place was no easy task, as they were burned just thinking of the lava waves that oh so nearly hit the Bros.

Mario glanced ahead of him, and noticed that he was just there, JUST there! Peach was in his sight!!

“Luigi! We’re almost there! C’mon!”

The bros. gauged the distance between the big button that would do something to Bowser and themselves, then just hoped for luck and jumped for it.

They landed JUST on the button.

Bowser stopped strolling towards the bros. and looked around, as if he was sniffing. Then, he glanced downwards, and noticed he was being draaiined out of the castle.

“... CRAP!!!!!” was his last word. With a final gurgle, Bowser was swept out of the castle, along with most of the lava.

The bros. gaped with wonder as the cage magically opened, and as watched the princess float towards them. Gazing upon this sight was enough to make them cry with joy. They had finished their quest to save Princess Peach.

FIN

Not intended to be serious.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bowser's Final Stand (Mario Fic)

Great, but it needs to flow a little more.
    ---The Team---

My rare PKMN Cards:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/1470679-post31.html
    My fanfiction: http://tinyurl.com/8a9st44

This wasn't a serious piece of literature, both literally and figuratively. In short, I put very, very little effort in... But it was pretty old, and I wanted to see the reaction of other users. But thanks for the time to comment on this anyways.

Blog Entries

One of my fav points of Mario Bros Wii. Great picture film flowed through my brain when reading this

Thanks for the compliments, but now that I look back at this...

Euck. Really, just euck. I shoulda really gone over this in Word. That's it! Back to training camp! Let's hear it for me! No, that was wrong...

Blog Entries

^ Gotta love Flint right but I love Barry more

Any other fics you are writing? Nobody really comments on my fics though so maybe you could read mine

Actually, that was a quote from Aaron...

But I am writing some more fics... They're just not available to the public just yet. They're either...

incomplete
    pathetic
    ...controversial?