TEEN: Avatar the last Airbender: Arceus and the Jewel of life(crossover)

Thread: Avatar the last Airbender: Arceus and the Jewel of life(crossover)

The benevolant creator ArceusAlpha493's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Avatar the last Airbender: Arceus and the Jewel of life(crossover)

Here is my summary:

A few days has past since Aang defeat Pheonix King Ozai, Even though Aang has his friends, is that really enough? What happens when he meets a being that is known as the Original One. But what is the enemy that threatens to leave two worlds up in flames?

Rated T just to be safe. possible bleed in later chapters

This is my third fanfic which is a crossover as usual. So please read and enjoy.

Avatar the last Airbender: Arceus and the Jewel of life

Chaper one: The wishes of an Avatar and the answer of the Original One

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days passed since the defeat of Fire Lord Ozai and the end of the war. Team Avatar decided to stay at Ba Sing Se for about a week.

"Hard to believe that it's been almost a week since Aang defeated that Loser King Ozai!", said Sokka snidely about that now-former firebender Ozai, who has been stripped of his ability by the Avatar in order to stop him from conquering the Nations, and the new Fire Lord Zuko had him locked up as punishment for trying to take over the world.

But lately, Aang was feeling a bit empty inside even though he a his friensds and his girlfriend, Katara with him. Aang is a 13 year old boy, with blue arrow tattos that go from his head down his spine and extends to his arem and legs.He wears an orange robe and orange pants, a yellow sash around his waist and an wooden necklece with the air nomad isignia,[/QUOTE]

"Still mourning for your fellow Airbenders that Fire Lord Sozin killed?", asked Katara with a concerned tone to Aang."Yeah, I just wish there was some way to bring them back." Aang said solemly

Meanwhile, in the Hall of Origin...

"Say, Star, do I hear someone from another world wishing that there is someway he could bring his people back to life?", asked Arceus to Star, as if hearing Aang. Star is the mate of Arceus. She was slighty shorter than Arceus, had cream color fur with a gray underside, blue eyes and a selver cross wheel around her abdomen.

"Yes, I believe so." Star replied.

"Maybe I'll grant his wish, but, I'm considering having whoever I've heard prove himself first", said Arceus. Before Arceus left he told Star, "Your in charge of the legendary council and watching over this planet okay?"
    "Understood." Star replied.

"Yeah, I kinda agree with Twinkletoes on having his people be brought back, I'd like to prove myself in a fight against an Airbender", said Toph

Meanwhile..

Arceus opened a portal to the Avatar world and found himself at the Earth Kingdom. To keep from being spotted in his true form, Arceus assumes a disguise

Arceus decided to transform into his human form. In human form, He was 6 feet tall. with green eyes and his hair flowed down to his neck which was whit with streaks of black. He wore a black undershirt with a white and gold long sleeve vest with gold cuffs. He also wore white pants and white shoes and a golden crosswheel at the waist.

Arceus then began his search for Aang which started at the Lower Ring of Ba Sing Se.

As the disguised Arceus pushes on, he came upon a gang of thugs waiting to take a crack at him. "Hey, let's swipe this guy's cuffs! I'm dang sure they'll get us tons of gold pieces!", said the leading thug. Arceus only smirked at the thugs and charged a small orb of lght which split into smaller meteors and hit the thugs, knocking them out. But a stray meteor hit a cabbage cart which was detroyed upon impact scattering soime cabbages on the street. This cabbage cart belonged to a mechent who yelled, "MY CABBAGES!" and also added, "Why does this kind of thing always happen to me."

Arceus saw it and shouted apologeticly, "Sorry!" Before passing out from getting hit from that blast, the lead thug says weakly, "How did you do that-*chokes*"Arceus exclaimed in a stern tone, "I am Arceus, the Creator of the universe, and God of pokemon."

"Arceus...fitting name...", said the thug who then passes out. Arceus then pressed on to the Upper Ring of Ba Sing Sae.

Meanwhile, the "gaang" (get it?) was having a conversation when Aang felt a strange presence...

Outside the home, Arceus kncked on the door saying, "Hello, I am looking for the Avatar." "You're looking at him", said Aang to the disguised legendary slightly proudly.

Arceus then came inside and greeted Aang and his friends. "So, stranger", started Sokka, "What do you want the Avatar for, and what's with this get-up?"

Arceus sat down and answered. "I come here to grant Aang's wish, but first, I will reveal my true form." Arceus glowed and transformed in to a majestic equine like being who was white with a gray undersiede, green eyes with red pupils, and had a golden cross wheel around his abdomen.

"Wow!", said Sokka. Aang asked Arceus, "So, Arceus, what did you come here for?"

"From my home, the Hall of Origin, I see all, know all, and hear all. I have heard of your desire to bring all of your Airbender companions back to life, and I am capable of such a thing, but I want you to prove yourself first, by defeating me in battle", explained the mighty Poke-god "I will accept your challenge!" Aang said with determination.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter

Well, What do you think. I left a bit of a cliffhanger. So remember to review. Though this chapter may be a bit short, the later ones will be longer.
    Last edited by ArceusAlpha493; 9th May 2011 at 03:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Avatar the last Airbender: Arceus and the Jewel of life(crossover)

I think this sounds very interesting. Unfortunately, I did not follow Avatar: The Last Airbender as a kid and don't know much about it. I imagine I am in the minority, but still, it might be a good idea to be careful and do your best to make it so that non-Avatar fans can still follow the story.

Overall though, I think you writing skill is solid. It was a very intriguing first chapter and a great cliffhanger ending with the lead up to the battle.

I'll be following this.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I like this! I'm a big fan of the Avatar series. Some ideas, if you don't mind?

Arceus looks a good deal like something you'd find in the Avatar universe's "Spirit World." Just maybe, to make it so that Arceus can better relate to Aang and his friends is to perhaps present himself as if he's from the spirit world. It would tie in well with the "religion" of that world. Just a thought. But I like it. Very nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Chapter two: Avatar vs. the Original One and the Space Time legend

Arceus answered, "Very well young Avatar."

"I don't think this is a good place for this battle", said Sokka, knowing the size of their present location and the possible attention

"Agreed. There is an arena in the Hall of Origin", said Arceus as he used his power to teleport himself, Aang, and the others to the Hall of Origin

Within an instant, they found themselves in the majestic Hall of Origin."Wow! This place is huge!", awed Sokka. "It's magnificent!", beamed Katara"Yes it is. let me give you a tour of this place as I tell you about the Sinnoh Space-Time legend passed down to many generations of the people of Sinnoh." Arceus replied. As they toured the halls, Arceus begin to tell them the Original story in which he said,

"In the Beginning, there was only a churning turmoil of chaos. At the heart of chaos where all things became one, appeared an egg. Having tumbled from the vortex, the Egg gave rise to the Original One. From itself, two beings the Original One did make. Time started to spin and Space began to expand. From itself again, three living things the Orginal One did make.
    The two beings wished, and from them, matter came to be. The three living things wished, and from them, spirit came to be. The world created, the Original One took to unyielding sleep."

"So, what happened next, Arceus?", asked Aang. Arceus replied,"Well, I slept for a while and after all of my energy was restored, I decided to watch over the world and protect all life on it."

Then, they headed to what was Arceus' room. Arceus' room had to large poke beds that would fit Arceus and his beloved Star. There was a desk with papers and a pen. The shelves were lined with books about various topics, photos of some of his family, and his travel log. "And this is my room, where I and my beloved, Star, sleep", explained Arceus. Sokka looked around and noticed at what looks like a journal which was on a table/ He picked it up and said, "What's this?" "That's obviously Arceus' diary, put it down or he'll anihilate us!", said Katara. Arceus saw Sokka holding the book and said, "Its okay, that is my traval log, it was used for me to keep track of my journey to a new home.." Arceus' voice trailed off and shed a small tear."Well, what happened with your old home?", asked Katara

"Well it is a long story but I will tell you." Arceus replied. Then Areus said, "Over a year ago, my homeworld was dying. A group of humans began killing many innocent people and pokemon." Then with Arceus' voice breaking as if he were about to cry, said. "Then most of my legendary pokemon family were killed, though I have the survivors with me." "I lost two of my sons at that time." Arceus concluded. Then Arceus began to cry shedding a stream of tears down his face."That's terrible!", said a shocked SokkaKatara approached Arceus and took off her necklace and showed it to him saying, "You see this necklace? This necklace once belonged to my mother who was killed by the Fire Nation." "Back when

Ozai was running it", added Sokka .

Arceus then looked at Katara and Sokka with dried tears staining his face and said, "We all have lost someone we love and its so painful to even think about what happened.""Even Aang has lost people who're precious to him. Apparently, his people, the Airbenders were wiped out by the Fire Nation, a long time ago, when Fire Lord Sozin was ruling it", said Katara

Arceus calmed down and told them, "Come on, we have more of the Hall of Origin to see." The gaang followed Arceus untill they came in a large room like the one they came in. "Arceus, which room is this?" Aang asked. Arceus answered, "This room is were me and the other legendary pokemon hold our meetings." "So how often do you have these meetings?" Sokka asked. "Well, it depends on the situation. We normally hold these meetings twice a month." Then Arceus added, "But if there is a crisis or if the planet is threatened in some way, I will call an emergency meeting."

"So it's a fancy-schmancy meeting room, not too big of a deal, right?", said Toph

Arceus glared at Toph. and beckoned them to follow him. The gaang followed Arceus until they came axross a large room, ehich had many different medical equipment and supplies, beds, and other supplies. The room also had many pink creatures called Chansey.

"Wow, what is this room?", asked Aang

"This is the medical wing, where we heal the injured and sick, and the pink creature running it is Chansey", explained Arceus

"Wow, I've never seen such amazing stuff before", said Katara, the advanced medical equipment catching her interest.

After that, Arceus led them to a hallway to a large door, which had the statues of Dialga and Palkia on the sides, a picture of Giratina in his origin forme, and on the door was ancient unown writings engraved on the door.

"So, Arceus, what do these weird-looking symbols on the wall say?", asked a curious Sokka.

Arceus examined it and said,"Here in is the legendary pokemon arena, whose door can only be opened by the Original One himself."

"We'll, let's look for the Original One and ask him to open the door for us", said Sokka

"Sokka, you knucklehead, Arceus IS the Original One!", said Toph.
    Arceus couldn't help but chuckle at the two. Then Arceus glowed momentarily with golden light. The statues and the writings glowed and the door opened revealing an arena similiar to the ones at the Pokemon League stadiums.

"So, this is where our fight shall begin, Arceus", said Aang, noticing the nature of the stadium.

Arceus nodded with agreement with both Arceus and Aang took their positions on either side of the arena.
    Giratina then comes forth to act as the referee.

Arceus spoke to Aang, "Remember young Avatar, I will use my full power against you, so you use your full power, understood."

Aang nodded as he started to go into the Avatar State he has been into before.

Aang sent a powerful combination of earth, fire, and, aiir at Arceus. Arceus immediately changed type to fire absorbing the fire blast but was knocked into the wall by the olther elements. Then Arceus got up and readied a judgement attack, resulting in a shower of golden meteors though Giratina used protect so he wouldn't get hit.

Aang managed to avoid the meteors, and even deflecting a few of them with his staff.

The deflected meteors hit the nearly exhausted Arceus and nearly knocked hime out. Arceus shouted, "Enough." and then said in a calm voice, "Avatar Aang, you fought well, and you proved yourself worthy of me, this is exactly what I expect to see from the most powerful being of your world."

Just when Aang was about to thank Arceus, an explosion rocks the Hall of Origin!

"What is the meaning of this! Who dares defile this sacred place!" Arceus shouted weth fury.

"I dare...", said a sickeningly familiar voice

"YOU...I thought Aang took your Firebending away and your son locked you up...", started Katara, recognizing the voice

"Ozai...", finished Aang for Katara, seeing the former Fire Lord come forth from the shadows with a smile most terrifying

"So glad you recognized me, Avatar Aang, and I have returned to take revenge on YOU...", snarled Ozai venomously, somehow building up a blackish fire in his hands.

Arceus growled, "So it was you who defiled this place! And how did you manage to get to my world!"

"Me...", said a new voice, belonging to a new creature coming out of the same shadows Ozai did. It resembles Arceus, yet it has a darker color scheme

"Who are you?", demanded Arceus

The evil one then answers, "I am Dark Arceus, a being of evil created from the darkness in your heart! It was I who released Ozai from the prison his son locked him up in. I help him to get revenge on the Avatar, while I get revenge on you for not hating humans, they who capture and enslave Pokemon, forcing them to battle for their amusement!"

"You're wrong you dark being, Pokemon and Humans live together and I will not allow you to break that bond!" Arceus yelled.
    "Try and stop me, my goody-two-shoes counterpart! And you can call me Darkeus to abbreviate my name if you dare...", snarled Darkeus as he prepares his own dark version of the Judgment, dubbed "Execution".

Giratina managed to use protect to shield himself and the gaang from the attack. Arceus tried to dodge the attacks, but was hit which cut him in different parts of his body. This resulted in Arceus collapsing in a puddle of his own blood, screaming in agony.

Darkeus grins maliciously at how his attack has caused massive damage to his "goody-two-shoes" counterpart, and was about to finish him off when
    "Arceus" disappears in a puff of smoke, revealing a log with packets of fake blood and a voice recorder on it. "WHAT!", screeched the dark one, not noticing a Judgment heading towards him, and getting struck by it.

"Like I did not see this coming, Darkeus, I used a substitution ability to switch myself with a log with fake blood packets and a voice recorder taped to it", said Arceus smugly as he rematerializes.

"Now I will send you back from where you two came from! Begone!" Arceus glowed and opened up a portal to the avatar world and sending them back.

A few moments eariler while Arceus was fighting Darkeus
    We see Aang fighting Ozai with everything he's got.
    Aang went into the Avatar state with full control, airbending his oxygen to the point that knocks Ozai out without killing him.

"Uh-oh", breathed Ozai when he had his oxygen airbended out of him.

Then Ozai passed out but was still breathing. Arceus then sent the two villians back to where they came from, leaving Arceus, Giratina, and the gaang standing at the ruined arena.

"I never would have expected some negative energy from my being to manifest in a dark creature of evil made from what would've been my hatred of humans", contemplated Arceus.

Arceus turned and said, "Before we proceed, I need to show you something." The gaang followed Arceus until they found themselves on a ruin with pointed pillars on the summit of Mt. Coronet.

"So where are we, Arceus?", asked Katara.
    "We are at the Spear Pillar at the summit of Mt. Coronet in the Sinnoh Region."

"Wow, I've never seen ruins like these before", said Sokka.
    "These ruins have been here near the begining of Sinnoh. These ruins were built to honor the gods of time and space, who are my children." Arceus exclaimed.

"So, what's so important about this Spear Pillar, Arceus?", asked Toph rather impatiently.

"This place is where everything began and almost ended.." Arceus said in a serious tone.

"Oh yeah, those bad people who slaughtered all those innocent humans and pokemon!", realized Aang.

"Correct, but this group who call themselves Team Galactic and their leader Cyrus, tried to gain control of my children with the red chain to create a new world without spirit." Arceus anwsered.

"Kind of like how former Fire Lord Ozai tried to conquer the Earth and Water Nations and rule them with an iron fist", added Katara

"Anyways, I need to tell you something,. You see this vast land and beyond? This what I created as well as the pokemon that live here."

"So, this is your home, Arceus", Aang realized

"Wow! Never seen any place like this before!", said an eager Sokka.

"Yes it is, but there is something that concerns me.' Arceus said worrily.

"Well, what is it?", asked Toph.

"Well, seeing how Ozai almost took over your world, I have a feeling he may try to take over my world, and to make things worse, a comet is supposed to pass by this planet within two months." Arceus said with concern.

"A comet? Like Sozin's Comet?", asked a rather scared Sokka
    "No doubt", said Katara.

"Yes that is correct. And before we go, I need to tell you that I will need your assistance in this though all of the legendaty pokemon will help as well." Arceus said and added, "I cannot and will not fail this world again! I will fight to protect this world and its inhabitants, humans and pokemon alike."

"Yeah, especially with that Darkeus having come forth from your negative emotions", said Toph.

Just then, there appeared a flash of light which revealed a large white bison with six legs, a manatee like tail, and arrow like markings. Along with the bison was a bat lemur and a pink kitten like pokemon, mew.

"Hey, it's Appa and Momo!", said Aang excitedly

"And what's the pink cat doing with them?", asked Sokka

"That would be Mew, fellows, one of my fellow legendaries", answered Arceus

"Aww, it likes me!", squealed Katara as the pinkish feline playfully nuzzled her.

Arceus told Mew, "thank you Mew for bringing Appa and Momo for me." Mew, answered, "Your welcome Arceus, I found them at Ba Sing Se."

"Since that creep Ozai is back and is given a dark version of Firebending by that Darkeus, he'll probably try and wreak havoc by burning down a few forests and destroying a few towns and cities, but maybe also gather some followers as well", said Sokka.

Arceus then told Aang, "Aang, it is time I fulfill that promis I made to you, So, which Air temple do you want start at."

"How about the one where we found Monk Gyatso dead?", suggested Katara.

"Agreed, Arceus, lets go to the Southern Air Temple."

End of Chapter

So what do you think. This is my longest chapter yet, so yay! So remember to review. I would greatly appreciate it. Note: the Orginal Story came from Pokemon Platinum in one of the books in the Canaclave Library.
    I have posted a Pokemon/Zelda crossover. If you are a fan of both series, please check it out and review. :)

It will also be a crossover with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Land before Time

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pokemon-legend-zelda-twilight-princess-pokemon-zelda-crossover-124285/

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I'm eager to get the story rolling, and definitely waiting to see how you're going to describe a battle between a Pokemon and an airbender.

I was confused when you introduced Toph. She wasn't mentioned in the first chapter, and I supposed she wasn't in this fic.

Try to introduce the characters from Avatar here as if they've never been seen before, rather than the Pokemon. Everyone here on these forums should know what Pokemon are, but not everyone is savvy with the Avatar universe.

Your dialog is decent, but remember to separate speech by paragraphs. Every time a new speaker starts, you need to start a new paragraph.

Still looking for the action to start, don't leave us hanging too long. Keep writing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This chapter contains some elements and dialogue from the movie, Pokemon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life which is where I got the inspiration to write this fanfic. It is also because of the fact that I liked both pokemon and Avatar: The last airbender. So read and enjoy.

Chapter three: The revival of a nation and the Avatar's promise

"Alright lets go." Arceus said.
    The group of heroes then started to come down the slopes of Mt. Coronet, and with Arceus assuming a human disguise incase some other
    humans were climbing up Mt. Coronet to the Spear Pillar. They proceeded until they found a portal to the Avatar world, which they all entered.

"We're back in our world, but we have to find Darkeus and Ozai", said Sokka, knowing of the danger.

Arceus told them, "First I have to fulfill my promise to Aang." and then asked Aang, "Can you show me the way to the Southern Air Temple?"

"Sure, Arceus", said Aang, as he and the other humans mounted Appa.

"Appa, yip-yip!" They soon approached the Patola Mountain Range, with

Arceus commented, " This mountain range reminds me of the mountains near Michina Town in the Sinnoh Region back home."
    "Michina Town? So what was it like there?", asked Katara.

"Well Michina Town has mountains like these, except that they are not as tall. It used to be a barren and desolate wasteland thousands of years ago."

"So, what happened next?", asked Sokka.

"Well, At the time a meteor was about to collide with the pokemon world which would surely destroy all life if it was not stopped. I intervened and used the power of my 16 life plates to help tackle the meteor. Though I did destroy it, I nearly died after losing all of my plates. But I was saved by a man named Damos. I lent him the Jewel of Life which contained the powers of, Water, Grass, Ground, and Electricity, and with dragon they increased. With that Jewel, Michina became a lush and fertile paradise." Arceus said.

"Wow, that sounds amazing", said Aang. Soon they finally made it to the Southern Air Temple which was still barren with skeletons of air nomads littering the temple grounds. "Gee, this place is as creepy as the last time we've been here", whimpered Sokka upon seeing the skeletons of the deceased. "So that's where Twinkletoes reached the Avatar state when he saw that his mentor dead as a doornail", commented Toph

"Alright, Arceus, you know what to do", said the current Avatar.
    Arceus began to glow, and hundreds of unown swarmed around Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina appeared and took their position around Arceus in a triagular formation. This resulted in a brght light engulfing each of the air temples.

Meanwhile in the Heavens...

We see the spirits of the deceased Airbender nomads feeling a strange sensation, and one of them figured it out "Hey, everyone, we're being resurrected by an unknown force!"

That earned many surprised gasps from the Airbender spirits. One of then noticed an equine like being, along with three dragon like creatures and hundreds of small creatures that resemble letters.

"Who are you?", asked Gyatso's spirit cautiously. Arceus answered, "I am Arceus, the Creator of the universe and God of pokemon, and I am resurrecting all of you."

"Why would you do us Air Monks such an insurmountable favor? Our time had come when Fire Lord Sozin ordered the deaths of the Airbenders. Now you come before us and say that you are to bringing us back to life?", asked a fellow Air Monk of Gyatso's

"The avatar has missed you all immensly and if Aang were to die, there will be no airbenders left, and when the Avatar cycle goes back to air, the Avatar cycle will be broken permenantly, resulting in the slow destruction of your world." Arceus replied in a serious tone.

"That explains so much...", said Monk Gyatso.

Then, all of the souls of the air nomads: men, women, and children returned to their original homes, and the bodies were restored back to what they originally were before death. This came a suprise for the Earth kingdom refugees at the Northern Air Temple.

"The Airbenders are somehow coming back to life!" was the reply.
    "How is this possible and what is causing it." the mechanist questioned.

No-one, except the Avatar and his allies, know of Arceus resurrecting the Airbenders, and all they know, is that they're coming back!

Within what was half an hour, the resurrection process was complete, and all of the airbenders were getting ready to wake up.

At Fire Lord Zuko's palace in the Fire Nation...

Zuko was sitting in his throne when a messenger came in with a excited look on his face.

"Forgive me, Fire Lord Zuko, for barging in like this, but we have recieved news that Airbenders from around the world are coming back to life!", cried the messenger

"What! How can that be so? Avatar Aang is the last of the Airbenders!", shouted an shocked Zuko.

"Well, there was a sensation of a powerful force, more powerful than anything here has witnessed, with the source coming from the Patola Mountain Range."

"That's where the Southern Air Temple is!", shouted Zuko.

"What is your plan if action sir." the messanger asked.

"Send someone to find the Avatar, he may know what's going on", ordered Zuko.

"Yes sir." the messenger replied.

Meanwhile, back at the Southern Air Temple...

We see the Airbenders of the Southern Air Temple waking up in their newly-revived bodies, the first being Monk Gyatso.

Aang ran to his mentor who was just waking up, and Arceus was standing right beside him.

"Aang, old friend, look at how much you've grown", said Gyatso happily, knowing that he's alive to see the Avatar.

Aang hugged his mentor with happy tears in his eyes. Arceus approached them and said, "Its great to see see you both happy which makes me happy as well."

"And I see you have some friends as well", piped Gyatso, referring to Katara, Sokka, Toph, Appa, and Momo.

Arceus then told them, "Have one more thing to restore but by the use of my life plates." Then 16 life plates came out of Arceus' body, with Arceus saying. "These plates keep me alive. They are a part of my being."

"Wow, we'd best keep these out of evil hands if he wants to use their power to exact his revenge", said a random Airbender.

Arceus then said while taking some of his plates, "With the power of Grass, Ground, Rock, Water, Fire, Ice, and with the power of Electricity. They all blend together. And to top it off with Dragon, they increase." The 8 life plates combined to form a green and gold sphere known as the Jewel of Life.

Then Arceus said, "Use this Jewel of Life for the greater good, use it to restore the sky bison, lemurs and make the lands around and at each Air temple rich and fertile." Arrceus added in a serious tone, "But, without that jewel, my life is diminished."

"So this is the Jewel of Life you've told us about", marveled Aang. "I'd hate to meet someone who would abuse its power", said Sokka.

Arceus told Aang, "Aang, I am trusting you, trusting you with my life."

"I will use the Jewel of Life responsibly", said Aang solemnly

Aang then added, "I will return it back to you, It is an Avatar's promise." Aang then held up the Jewel of Life which glowed, with its power reaching each of the Air Temples.

Meanwhile

The servant of Zuko's sent to find Aang, was closing in on his objective, noticing the glowing coming from the Jewel of Life

"It seems I found the honorable Avatar himself", said the servant to himself.

From afar was Dialga, who was keeping close watch, saw the servant and rushed to Arceus saying, "Arceus, there someone else here, and I don't know if he is a threat or not."

"Let him come, Dialga", said Arceus, well-prepared for if he's a threat. Moments later, the servant came, with Aang recognizing the clothes on him

"This guy's from the Fire Nation", said the Airbender Avatar

"What is it, is there something wrong."
    the other Airbenders were at first a bit suspicous of the servent but they came to greet him. Aang told the servent, "This was all thanks to Arceus."

"Well, nothing's exactly, wrong, Fire Lord Zuko wishes for me to express his surprise that the Airbenders are back!", said the servant.
    Aang turned to Arceus and said, "This was all thanks to Arceus."

"So I see", said the servant.

Aang asked Arceus, "I will return the Jewel of Life to you someday."

Arceus answered, "I understand, I will come at the day of the Fall Equinox."

"The Fall Equinox, got it!", replied Aang.

Later that day..

Arceus was getting ready to leave, but before he could, Aang asked, "Arceus, before you go, I have something to ask of you.' Arceus replied,

"What is it."

Aang answered by saying,"I do not wish to lose my people again, and what do I do if I need you?"

Arceus then hands Aang a strange looking object

"This is the Azure Flute. You can use it to summon me from the Hall of Origin whenever you need some help from me", explained Arceus.

Before Arceus left, he told Dialga and Palkia, "I would like you two to stay in this world for awhille and keep watch over the air nomads as well as making sure no one attempts to steal the Jewel of Life." Both pokemon nodded with understanding.

With that, Arceus headed back to the Hall of Origin, with the Airbenders of the Southern Air Temple waving farewell to Arceus.

But little they know, a shadowy figure of the Fire Nation princess, a foe that would be all too familiar to the gaang lurked in the shadows.

End of Chapter

He He He. I just love doing these cliffhangers. So, how do you like this chapter and the story so far. As you will probably wonder, who is this familar enemy? Will the Avatar uphold his promise to Arceus in returning the Jewel of Life. Find out next chapter. Remember to review and tell me your thouhts on the chapter.
    I have posted a Pokemon/Zelda crossover. If you are a fan of both series, please check it out and review. :)

It will also be a crossover with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Land before Time

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pokemon-legend-zelda-twilight-princess-pokemon-zelda-crossover-124285/

Post Thanks / Like

Hm. It's starting to read a bit like a comic book with the use of your "meanwhile" and other such conventions. Try transitioning a bit more smoothly instead of changing style and braking the pace of the story.

Also, if there's an aibender that doesn't have a name, you shouldn't call him "random." It really doesn't make a lot of sense. If you don't want to name the character, have it be something more like, "said an airbender." Leave random out of it.

Also, you now introduce Zuko, but again, not everyone here is familiar with this universe. Try to delve into a little more description of the new Avatar characters.

Keep writing though, you're sure to improve, and this isn't awful.

Collaborate and listen. Vubberth's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I like this story a lot. This is the first crossover I've read on these forums, and it's very well thought-out. I would work on the grammar, though. For instance, you put:

( "What is it, is there something wrong."
    the other Airbenders were at first a bit suspicous of the servent but they came to greet him. Aang told the servent, "This was all thanks to Arceus." )

The correct grammar would be:

( "What is it? Is there something wrong?" The other Airbenders were at first a bit suspicious of the servant, but they came to greet him. Aang told the servant, "This was all thanks to Arceus." )

Remember to use correct spelling and punctuation. I use this to spell, because it gives you other words if you misspell said word. You should also remember to capitalize, particularly in your dialogue.

However, it is most important to INDENT.

( Arceus then looked at Katara and Sokka with dried tears staining his face and said, "We all have lost someone we love and its so painful to even think about what happened.""Even Aang has lost people who're precious to him. Apparently, his people, the Airbenders were wiped out by the Fire Nation, a long time ago, when Fire Lord Sozin was ruling it", said Katara )

Use commas more often, and keep them inside of quotation marks before saying "said character."

( Arceus then looked at Katara and Sokka with dried tears staining his face and said, "We have all lost someone we love, and it is so painful to even think about what happened."

"Even Aang has lost people who're precious to him. Apparently, his people, the Airbenders, were wiped out by the Fire Nation a long time ago, when Fire Lord Sozin was ruling it," said Katara. )

Overall, I think the story is a great idea and it is very well written. I just think you should make it a bit neater. I am an old Last Airbender fan and I approve.
    I have claimed: Bidoof | Fly | Everstone | Full Restore
    I am currently playing: Team Fortress 2 | Pokémon Y

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Chapter Four: The fury of Star and the Original One's rescue

A week has passed since Arceus entrusted Aang with the Jewel of Life. And now, it is the day of the Fall Equinox.

Azula, knowing that Arceus will be there, assumes a sneaky disguise of Aang. Little did she know that Arceus can see through any disguise.

Arcsus approached the Aang imposter and said, "It is time to return the Jewel of Life."

The imposter smirked and said, "I know you know who I am but follow me. There is a special place I want to return it." Arceus followed Azula disguised as Aang until they found themselves at the Si Wong Desert.

"Impressive you know that I know that you are an imposter...former Princess Azula!", said Arceus, having covertly scanned the imposter's mind. Azula then sheds her disguise and says to the poke-god, "I figured you would expose me. Now that I have the Jewel of Life, I will help my father to reclaim his place on the throne of the Fire Nation!"

Azula smile evily,"I was well prepared for this. Sandbenders! Come claim this beast." Suddenly, there was a shroud of sand and many sandbenders surrounded Arceus and lassoed him attempting to hold him down. Arceus shouted angrily, "You fool! What is the meaning of this!' But Azula struck Arceus with her lightning, paralyzing the alpha pokemon/

Back at the Hall of Origin, Star was getting anxious, sensing her Arcy-poo getting antagonizaed by some bad humans, and not only that, she's also getting increasingly angry, knowing that it's her lover's power they're after! "Whoever who hath been antagonizing my beloved Arceus, I will ANIHILATE! But first, I'll send for Palkia to warn the Avatar!" Star then calms down and calls for Palkia. "What are your orders, Lady Star?", asked the Space Dragon. "Find the Avatar, Palkia, and warn him that Arceus has been captured!", ordered Star.

Palkia rushed through a portal to the Avatar world. After entering the portal, she flew to the Southern Air Temple to warn Aang.

Aang and the others arrived to apologize to Arceus for letting the Jewel of Life get stolen by a mysterious assailant, when they see Palkia show up.

"Avatar Aang", started Palkia to Aang telepathically, "Lady Star has sent me to warn former Fire Nation princess Azula has stolen the Jewel of Life from while you had your back turned and posed herself as you to get to Arceus, and she's kidnapped him, and she wasn't alone in the act; there were also Sandbenders from the Si Wong Desert! They were last seen in the Si Wong Desert!"

The gaang then get solemn expressions on their faces, remembering the incident when Appa got stolen

"No...not again!", said Katara

"Well, looks like history's repeating itself", said Sokka

"Who knows what that witch Azula could do now that she has Arceus and the Jewel of Life in her clutches? She could use the power to help her father to take over the world again!", said Toph.

Aang turned to his friends and said, "Alright, everyone we need to go te the desert to try and help Arceus."

"Gyatso, I am going to the Si Wong Desert, Arceus has been kidnapped", said Aang as he and the others mounted Appa, "I promised Arceus to return the Jewel of Life to him, and I will not go back on my word because of that pestilent Azula"

"Why Aang, I've never heard you use the word pestilent before", said Gyatso.

Aang said, "Sorry, Its just that this was kind of thing that happened to Appa and now I must find Arceus. Appa! Yip-yip!" Then, they rushed toward the Si Wong Desert, hoping that they were not too late.

And Palkia returns to the Hall of Origin to inform Star that he warned the Avatar as instructe.

Palkia approached Star and said, "I have warned the Avatar and his friends, and they should be on their way to Arceus."

"Excellent. The sooner Aang succeeds in retrieving my beloved and his Jewel of Life, the better", replied Star.

Though the gaang finally made to the desert, they were unfortunatly too late to help as Arceus was gone exept for a few clumps of white fur, an area of sand which had sand glider tracks.

"Darn. We're too late, they already left", said Sokka.

Katara then notices a scroll lying among the pieces of Arceus' fur.

"There's a scroll, and it's from Azula", said Katara as she then opens the scroll to read it. The scroll reads

"Dear Pesky Avatar,

I and the sandbenders have Arceus and the Jewel of Life in our clutches. If you want them back, you'll have to find and get past me in a no-holds-barred Agni Kai. But it will never be easy for you, because our new ally Darkeus has given me and father the art of Dark Firebending, and you'll lose in seconds!

Signed,

Azula, one of the would-be rulers of the world"

Aang said solemly, "We are too late, What do we do now."

Sokka then notices something else on the scroll

and it reads

"Also, our Agni Kai shall take place in the most dangerous volcano in the Fire Nation, just to let you know, you interfering Airbender!"

"We have to find Arceus now!" Aang said.

And so, the gaang sets off to the Fire Nation, heading towards their next target.

Meanwhile in the Hall of Origin, Star was absolutely furious about what had just happened.

"Azula is playing a dangerous game against us legendaries, especially with Darkeus on her father's side...", growled Star.

She then called out, "All legendaries, report to the Hall of Origin for an urgent meeting!"

"We have come, Star, so we will hear you out", said Mewtwo

"So, what is the urgent meeting about this time, m'lady?", asked Dialga formally

"Arceus has been kidnapped, and the Jewel of Life has been stolen!", started Star, "and the individuals responsible are in alliance with an evil counterpart of the Original One created from the darkness in his heart and what would've been his hatred for mankind!"

Everyone gasps when they heard Star's announcement.

Palkia spoke, "Oh no. This is almost like what happined in Michina thousands of years ago."

"Yes, with that traitorous human Marcus, who thought that returning the Jewel to Arceus would turn Michina Town back into a wasteland, and then went power-hungry, but was thwarted by that brave human pokemon trainer Ash Ketchum and his friends", noted Giratina.

Dialga said, "Well, some of us needs to go find and save Arceus, and the others may need to stay and guard the planet right?"

"But we must be careful, Darkeus is an evil clone of Arceus, which allows him to enter the Hall of Origin at anytime", said Palkia.

Giratina asked, "What do you suggest we do m'lady"

"If that imposter comes here to the Hall of Origin to discourage us from finding my beloved, we'll give him what FOR!", delcared Star.

But just then, an explosion was heardd at the entrance revealing Darkeus.

"DARKEUS! How dare you defile this place with your presence!", raged Star as she and the other legendaries prepare for battle.

Darkeus said evily, "I can't let you save Arceus, for I will eliminate all of you!'

Darkeus thought he was blocking offensive attacks that would cause massive damage under normal circumstances, using Protect, but as the attacks hit, he started to notice his shield getting weaker.

"I thought well ahead of you, Darkeus, these attacks are weakening your defensive power considerably", gloated Star

"Aww crap", said Darkeus as his shield then disappears, "But I can still put up a good fight, fools!"

Darkeus then charges up an Execution attack, and fires the meteors, only to have them countered by Star's own version of the Judgment, which she calls "Punishing Meteor".

"Impressive", noted Darkeus to Star, "Who knew that just because you're female it doesn't mean you're weak"

"Don't flatter yourself, impostor!", raged Palkia as she charges up a Hyper Beam.

The hyper beam hit Darkeus sending out of the Hall of Origin, landing on the Spear Pillar.

"We've defeated that foul impostor for now, but we must underestimate him in future battles. For now, let's help the Avatar and his allies to track down that impudent Azula any way we can!", declared Star.

Dialga asked, "Which of the legendaries should go with you, and who will stay at this world and guard it?"

"Palkia shall stay and guard the Hall of Origin, and Dialga will help Aang to fight off Azula and rescue Arceus. His time manipulation powers could come in handy", said Star.

Then, Star, Dialga, and Giratina departed for the Avatar world while the rest of the legendary pokemon stayed to guard the planiet.

Meanwhile in the Fire Nation Palace, Zuko was deep in thought after being informed that an evil creature of darkness has busted his father and Azula out of jail, and puportedly giving them a dark version of Firebending.

Fire Lord Zuko called to the guards, "Guards! black the entrance to the palace and the capitol city and don't let anyone supicous in the city!"

"What about the Avatar, your majesty?", asked one of the guards

"Let him through, started Zuko, "He defeated my father before, and he'll do it again"

Meanwhile, Arceus was already suffering. Nearly all of his life plates have been forcefully ripped from his body and beaten brutally with a fire whip resulting in a severe loss of blood and second degree burns on most of his body. Also, all four of his legs were broken as well as some of his ribs. There were many deep cuts on his body. He was not just harmed physically, he was harmed mentally, and started fearing humans.

Star felt her beloved's pain, both physical and mentally, and is getting more p***ed off by the second, knowing that he's being made to fear humans.

Palkia sensed it and tries to reassuring her, but Star insists, "No, I don't need any reassuring not with me wanting to direct my wrath upon the witch who's torturing Arceus, and forcefully stealing his Life Plates!"

Giratina then spots Appa. "Look, m'lady, there's Appa!"

"Good. Hail him", ordered Star bitterly.

Star flew ahead of everyone in a rage, with her eyes glowing bright blue as if she entered the avatar state. She was already about to use judgement on the fire nation.

Aang, sensing Star going to use Judgment, went into the avatar state to confront her.

Aang called to Star with all the voices of the past avatars in unison, "Star! Calm down, please don't direct your wrath upon the innocent lives who are not responsible". Aang used his avatar state enhance airbending to subdue Star without hurting her.

Star then relented, and suddenly bursted into tears. "Ohh! Aang, I can't bear to feel my sweetheart being tortured by that...that...Azula and her accomplices like that! *sob*"

Anng seid to Star in reasurrance, "Come on, it's okay, lets all find Arceus together."

And so, our heroes head to the volcano. After what was a few hours, they finally made it to the volcano, but everyone noticed that the universe was starting to deteriate because Arceus' life was weakening.

Star also sensed the sandbenders lying in wait. "Aang, I sense the presence of the sandbenders hiding in wait. Azula knew we'd come, it's almost as if Darkeus must've given her brain an upgrade", whispered Star

"We'll just see about that", Aang whispered back as he twirls his glider-staff enough to literally blow the sandbenders' cover.

With the sandbenders cover blown, Dialga went and fired a Roar of Time, which which froze them in time and flew ahead along with Giratina, transformed into his Origin Forme to fly better.

"Well, that certainly caught those guys by surprise, huh?", chirped Sokka.

As they got closerr, Star could hear the faint and desperate cries for help.

"It's Arceus alright", said Giratina as the heroes zeroed in on the tortured Arceus...FWOOOSH! They reacted in time to avoid a stream of blackish fire, courtesy of Azula.

Azula smirked, "You won't have Arceus and will be saving him without a fight."

"Don't think we didn't read your scroll you left in the Si Wong Desert, you witch!", snarled Katara.

Star shouted, "You will face my wrath! Take this! Judgement!"

Azula counters the meteors with the Dark Firebending, and while Azula was fighting Star, Aang and the others come to Arceus' aid. They were shocked by what Azula had done to him, and they also noticed a pile of forcefully-removed Life Plates, as well as the Jewel of Life. Arceus sees Aang and goes into panic mode.

Arceus shrank back in fear and cried out in sheer terror, "Please! Don't hurt me, please!"

"Arceus, it's us. Azula's not tormenting you anymore at the moment, and you don't how worried Star was, and at this moment, she's fighting the one who tortured you!", explained Aang.

Arceus calmed down but started shaking and was already getting close to death which alarmed the gaang. They knew that Arceus needed immediate medical attention.

So they went over to the discarded Life Plates and started inserting them one by one back into Arceus' body as Katara heals the wounds.

But even after most of the life plates were in Arceus and katara's healing, it did not help. It seemed that Katara's healing would not work on a legendary pokemon. Giratina shouted to Star and Dialga in alarm, "It not working! We need to get Arceus to a pokemon center in our world ASAP!"

All our heroes teleport, and taking the Jewel of Life with them, and Azula screams out Star's name in anger and revenge!

End of Chapter

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Chapter five

Within an instant, they found themselves near a pokemon center at Celestic Town in the Sinnoh Region.

"Welcome to the Celestic Town Pokemon Center, how can we help-oh my gosh! The great Arceus! Chansey! Get Arceus on a large stretcher on the double!", cried the Nurse Joy.

A group of Chansey hurried and lifted the 700 pound alpha pokemon a put him on the stretcher and rushed to the ER. The news of what happened to Arceus was already on the Sinnoh news. Everyone was shocked and horrified. Pokemon league competitions, contests, and other events were cancelled. The ones who were most struck by the news were, the Pokemon Champion, Cynthia, Lucas, Dawn, Barry, and Cynthia's grandmother, Carolina. The four rushed to the pokemon center in Cesestic town.

Meanwhile outside of Celestic Town...
    We see Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, and company on their way to the next gym battle when they get a news report on the Poke-Nav[/QUOTE]

"Oh no, Arceus" Ash said with worry.

"Now this I have to see", started Brock as he takes a look at the news report, "Wow! They're right, Arceus is hurt! Let's get to Celestic Town on the double!"

Then Ash, Pikachu, Dawn, and Brock hurried to the pokemon center not know how bad the situation is and who they meet, and meeting some familiar faces.

And among those familiar faces were some of the top trainers in the world, like the Orange Islands Dragon Master Drake for instance.

Lance, Esuine, Morty, Misty, May, Max, and Gary were there as well.

And much to Ash's chagrin, the lavender-haired "slave-driver" trainer Paul is there, and not to worry, ladies and gentlemen, his older brother Reggie's here too.

When Ash saw Paul, he said with a bit of anger, "Paul, what are you doing here!"

"Hmmph, me and Reggie are here to see what's happening at this very Pokemon Center", snarled Paul.

"I'll tell you what has happened." said Aang who approached the two rivals, ready as the Avatar, to keep peace between the two rivals.
    While explaining the situation Aang also mentioned that dark impostor Darkeus now on the loose in the Pokemon homeworld, with some the listening trainers getting scared out of their pants, others getting reckless ideas, and still others wanting to prove themselves.

Brock remarked, "This does sound serious." Barry added, "Whoever did this, I fining them."

"Hey Barry, I don't think you can fine an evil copy of Arceus for causing this much trouble to the Legendary Pokemon", said Ash.

Cynthia approached them and said, "I have always wanted to meet the Original One, but never in this situation." Just then the door opened revealing two people from Michina, Sheena and Kevin.

"Kevin, Sheena, so great to see you two again, but not like this, with Arceus recovering from getting tortured both physically and mentally", said Brock with worry in his tone.

Sheena said, "I know, everyone in Michina are worried and some have even put black curtains on their houses and stores." Then Sheena neticed the Avatar holding the Jewel of Life.

"Why do you have the Jewel of Life in your hand?", demanded Sheena.
    Aang explained to Sheena of what was happening in his world, the revival of the air nomads, Azula tricking Arceus and capturing him, and his rescue of Arceus.

"The part where Arceus got tricked by this Azula person, was kind of like how that scumbag Marcus brainwashed Damos into betraying Arceus, only this time, Arceus knew he was being tricked", said Sheena when Nurse Joy came out of the operating room doors with a jubilant look on her face

"Arceus is going to live!", she happily exclaimed and everyone started celebrating that Arceus is not going to die, and some even started making get well soon cards for the Original One himself.
    Everyone who was closest to Arceus, was allowed to come to the Recovery room. Star, Dialga, and Giratina were also there.

"Ah, Star, my darling, so nice to see you again", started Arceus when he gets slapped by Star. "That's for worrying me, ARCEUS!", started Star angrily and then calming down, saying "And THIS is for coming out alive" as she then kisses the Original One.
    Then, the gaang, Ash, Pikachu, Dawn, Brock, Sheena, Kevin, Barry, and Cynthia came in the room as well.
    Arceus then recognizes Ash and his friends among his next batch of visitors.

"Ah, Ash Ketchum, so we meet again", greeted the legendary rather weakly, still kind of reeling from his injuries which are healing quite nicely.

"Nice to see you again too Arceus." Ash replied as Pikechu and Dawn's Piplup hopped onto the hospital bed. Cynthia approached Arceus and knelt in respect saying, "It is an honor and my dream to be in your presence, Arceus, the Original One."

"Oh yes, the Sinnoh Region Champion herself, the lovely Cynthia", noted Arceus.

Then everyone noticed another Arceus named Star, who was standing beside Arceus.

"Who's the female Arceus?", asked Brock

"That would be my beloved, Star. She is an Arceus like I am", answered Arceus.

Everyone went to greet her. But Aang begin to tell wveryone about what had happened, about his world, and the arrival of Sozin's Comet passing by Planet PokeHylia.

"So we better be prepared for the arrival of that comet, when this Ozai fellow, his paranoid daughter, alongside the Original One's evil clone, make their move on our world", said Ash solemnly.

Aang also warned, "The power of firebending is enhanced, a 100 fold, and with that power, a single firebender could wipe out an entire village or town."

Everyone visiting Arceus gasped, having been informed that the comet can make a Firebender 100 times more powerful than usual, and if that comet arrives, then the Dark Firebending could be made more deadly as it already is.

Cynthia asked, "Do you know how long it will be until the comet arrives?"
    Aang explained the time when the comet would show up in the sky, with the trainers taking notes.

Dawn asked with a fearful voice, "What do we do? What do we do about all of the people and pokeimon of our world since we will all be in danger?"

"Don't worry, child, I am coming up with a plan as we speak", reassured Arceus.

But without warning a purple haired boy, Paul came in the room with a smirk saying in a bold manner, "I never thought that the supposed most powerful pokemon has become so weak. How pathetic."
    Reggie then chides to his younger brother sternly, "Paul, show some respect!"

Arceus heard Paul's remark and started to cry a bit.
    "Now you've done it, you lavender-haired punk, you hurt his feelings!", chided a new voice at Paul sternly, "You should know very well about what happened with him, and didn't you pay any at all attention to the bald kid's story? Arceus was kidnapped in the Si Wong Desert and has his Life Plates forcefully removed, and was assaulted with a fire whip!"
    Aang removed the covers revealing grosteque snake like burns with cuts in the middle. These burns were bare patches of skin with painful blisters and dried blood stained the bandages, Still, heat radiated from those burns, with charred fur around them.

Everyone (even Paul!) gasped at the shocking injuries dealt to the Original One himself.

Ash said, "Man, this is worse than what Marcus did to Arceus!"
    "Sheesh, look at those injuries!", gasped Brock

Toph caught that and said, "Your lying Paul"

"Yeah, Paul tends to be a bit of a liar at times", said Reggie as he pulled out a portable Lie Detector.

Tnen, Nurse Joy came in the room saying, "Alrght everyone, I have to get Arceus to his hosipital room for him to stay, But before that I have to check his vitals." She got out a stesthoscope and a thermometer, as well as fresh clean bandages and solution to clean the wounds.

"Okay, you do that", said Ash as he and the others left.
    Nurse Joy cautiously approached Arceus a started to clean Arceus' wounds. But, Arceus began to cry in protest fearing the she might hurt him.

"Arceus, please, calm down. I'm going to clean your wounds", reassured Nurse Joy as she then thought, "Oh, that poor Poke-god, he's been so ruthlessly tortured that he's traumatized"
    She then cleaned his wounds though Arceus was still frightened, and worse yet, the the heart moniter showed that his heart rate was above normal.

Joy noticed the heart monitor showing the Original One's heart rate higher than usual, and then says to Arceus, "Please, calm down, you don't want to die from a dangerously high heart rate, now do you?"
    "I-i-i-i s-s-suppose n-not", nodded Arceus nervously but calming down.

Star nuzzled her lover with reassurance. and Arceus calmed down and fell asleep with his heart rate back to normal. Then Nurse Joy checked his heart and temperature, which were normal, as well as checking his broken legs, seeing if there is any swelling or pain. Hours later, Arceus wakes up to see his visitors (except Paul) smiling upon hi.
    He also noticed that there were other people there as well. Some of Ash's other friends, May, Max, Misty, Lance, and Gary Oak came in the room as well.

"Ah, you're awake", greeted Ash. Arceus lifted his head and turned to Ash saying, "Hello there Ash, and who are these other people with you that have not met?"

"Um, Arceus, there was a televised news report of your injuries", said Brock.

He also noticed that there were other people there as well. Some of Ash's other friends, May, Max, Misty, Lance, and Gary Oak came in the room as well.

"Ah, you're awake", greeted Ash.
    Arceus lifted his head and turned to Ash saying, "Hello there Ash, and who are these other people with you that have not met?"

"Um, Arceus, there was a televised news report of your injuries", said Brock.

Max, May's brother was amazed to see a legendary pokemon and said, "Wow I can;t I get to see an Arceus up close! I wish I could pet him."
    "I'll let you pet Arceus, little one, just be careful of the wounds", said Star to Max.

At first when Max went to touch Arcues, Arceus receded under the covers but as Max gently stroked his fur Arceus felt relaxed. Lance asked, "Can you tell me what happened to him." Lance began to approach Arceus, but Arceus began to let out a small whimper in fear.

"I think it would be best I was the one who tell you about what happened", said Aang, "It all started after Arceus resurrected all the Airbenders in my world, and he lent me the Jewel of Life, and instructed me to give it back to him in the Fall Equinox. Prior to the Equinox, that nasty witch Azula, the former princess of the Fire Nation, stole the Jewel of Life while we had our backs turned. On the day of the Fall Equinox, Azula disguised herself as me to get to Arceus. Arceus knew he was being decieved and she knows it, so she took him into the Si Wong Desert, and with the help of a band of Sandbenders, they ambushed him, and they captured him. Star became angry at this and sent Palkia to warn us of what happened. We went to the Si Wong Desert, only to find that they left, and we found a scroll from Azula, challenging me to a battle for Arceus' freedom in the most dangerous volcano in the Fire Nation where Azula and her Sandbender flunkies tortured Arceus, and forcefully removing his Life Plates. On our way to that volcano, we found Star attempting to use Judgement to wipe out all of the Fire Nation people, but I managed to reason with her, and we pushed on. We got past the Sandbenders and found Arceus, but not without Azula attempting to kill us. We managed to get the Life Plates, the Jewel of Life, and Arceus the heck out of there, and that explains his injuries", the Avatar finished with a solemn look on his face

"That explains so much, kid", replied the Kanto Region Dragon Master and Pokemon G-man (ahem, Lance in the anime is not only one of the best dang trainers in Kanto, but he's also a government agent) as he drew closer to Arceus, who whimpers a bit more until Max pets him gently again, calming the Poke-god down. "Don't come any closer, Lance, you're scaring him a bit more. That meanie Azula lady tortured Arceus both physically and mentally, making him be scared of humans", chided Max.

Lance backed off a bit before it got worse and said with a hint of anger and sadness, "How could anyone do this to a legendary pokemon, let alone a poke god."

"Judging by what you've said about Azula, Aang, she must be an disturbed young woman", said Brock.

"She is." Aang said in agreement.

Then, Nurse Joy came in the room with a cart filled with boquet of flowers of many kinds including gracidea and get well cards. One of the the get well cards was probably tall as Lance.

"Sheesh! That Get Well Soon card is as tall as I am!", gasped a surprised Lance.

Cynthia opened the largest one which reavel footprints of every legendary pokemon known, from Kanto to Unova.
    Arceus takes a look at said card and gasps, "This Get Well Soon card came from the Hall of Origin! How kind of my kin to send me something so touching"

Star began to ask in a serious tone, "Since Arceus is in such a bad shape and us legendaries have a meeting coming up, and Azula, Darkeus, and Ozai may still try to hurt Arceus again. We need a protecter and a safe place for Arceus to be. I fear for his life."

"May I make a suggestion?", asked a new voice as its owner appears in a shower of sparks, revealing Link, the Hero of Time.
    Aang asked, "Who might you be? Are you a friend of Aceus? And what is your suggestion."

"Indeed I am a friend of Arceus, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Link of Hyrule, the Hero of Time", declared Link
    "Link, old friend, it has been too long since we have last seen one another", Arceus greeted warmly.

"It has." Link said. Link approached Arceus and started to remove the covers until saw a horrific sight. Link gasped in horrer, "Oh Arcues! What happened to you!"

"Link, may I ask you something?", asked Arceus

"Go ahead", answered Link, still a bit shocked from the sight of those awful wounds

"How would you feel if you were brought to a vast desert, ambushed and kidnapped, brought to a volcano, and tortured with a fire whip?", asked Arceus with a rather serious tone

"I would feel very afraid and/or very angry. DId such a thing happen to you?", replied the green-clad Hylian warrior

"Yes, it has, Link, and it was horrible! I was traumatized too, almost to the point of being afraid of humans!", exclaimed Arceus[/QUOTE]
    Star asked Link, "Who do you suggest at being Arceus' protector? And do you know of an absolutely safe place that Arceus could stay to be safe from harm?"

"I'll be the one to protect Arceus, and he'll be safe in the Sacred Realm. The Master Sword is the Blade of Evil's Bane, and it has the capacity to hurt any evil being", replied Link.

May and Misty tried to approach Arceus and pet him, but as they got closer, Arceus began to cry in a pleading voice, "Please don't come near me. Please don't hurt me please.*whimpers* "

"Hey, back off you two, you're scaring him!", scolded Max to the two girls as he then pets Arceus again. "Thank you, young Max", said the Original One himself to the young boy.

Cynthua remarked, "It seems that Max has bonded with Arceus, but I wonder why he fears everybody else expect me, Aang, Katara, Toph, Sokka, Ash, Dawn, Brock, and Max?" And then said, "Does anyone know?"
    "Perhaps Arceus is slowly losing his fear of humans", theorized Brock.

Nurse Joy came in the room and answered, "There is only one way to find out, Lets have have other people here at the pokemon center visit Arceus, and see."

The first to visit was Saffron City Gym Leadress Sabrina, who got to know Arceus better, and he trusted her to have a look in his mind so she'll know how he felt when Azula tortured. After Sabrina finishes her mind-scan on Arceus, she quickly got up, gave Arceus a quick good-bye and inexplicably stomped out of the room angrily grumbling.

"Guess Sabrina was mad about what Azula did to you", noted Ash.

Though many gym leaders from different regions visited Arceus, Some if not, most frightened him, such as Lt. Surge, Crasher Wake, Flannery, Chuck, Byron, Clair, and Koga. There were a few gym leaders who Arceus trusted, like, Erika, Gardenia, Fantina, Jasmine, Candice, and Volkner.
    Also, the other Elite Four members from the other regions came to visit.

Arceus fellt intimidated by a few of them like Bruno, Drake, Flint, and some that scared him: Glacia, Pheobe, Willl, and Agatha. The rest of the elite four members were the ones that Arceus trusted.

Then, the last ones to visit for the day was, Melody, Bianca, Tonio, Alice, Newton Graceland, and Pokemon Ranger, Jack Walker, who all came in the room to visit Arceus

Arceus then recognizes something about Alice. "You know, I've heard good things from Darkrai about you at one time, Alice", said Arceus to the blonde.

"thank you Arceus." Alice said. Arceus said to Alice and Tonio, "Sorry about my son and daughter nearly destroying your town though."

"You mean Palkia and Dialga? That's okay, we managed to calm them down with Oracion", Tonio replied.

Then Arceus saw Newton and glared a bit, and said "So, you were the one involved in the near death of my son, Giratina II, the father of the current Giratina III. "

"Oh, about that. My former apprentice, Zero, went mad and tried to take dominion over the Reverse World and use its power to take revenge on the real world for polluting the Reverse World, but don't worry, he's since served his sentence in prison", explained the "weird-o"

Bianca approached Arceus and asked, "How is Latias since Latios' death? Is she okay?"

"She's doing fine, young Bianca, although she has a certain raven-haired trainer from Pallet Town on her mind...", replied Arceus with a bit of slyness in his tone, knowing of Latias' crush on Ash.

Jack Walker approached Arceus and carefully removed the covers until he saw a horrific sight and said, "What are these horrifying wounds and what happened to you Arceus."

"I think it would be best if you let Avatar Aang explain, Ranger Walker", said Arceus.

Ranger Walker asked Aang, "Can you tell me what happened to Arceus? And how did he get these wounds?"

"It all started after Arceus resurrected my people, the Airbenders, Arceus lent me the Jewel of Life, and told me to give it back to him on the day of the Fall Equinox. Prior to that day, an evil former princess named Azula, who along with her father Ozai was allied with an evil copy of Arceus, stole the Jewel of Life while we had our backs turned. On the day of the Fall Equinox, Azula disguised herself as me and took Arceus to the Si Wong Desert where a gang of Sandbenders she hired ambushed Arceus and captured him. They took him to a volcano in the Fire Nation where they forcefully removed his Life Plates and she tortured him with a Fire Whip. It was not only painful, it was also traumatizing to a point where he'd started to fear humans. We had to save him from Azula and the Sandbenders and we retrieved the stolen Jewel of Life and the Life Plates and fled the volcano", explained the bald Airbender.

"That's terrible!" the Poikemon Ranger said in anger.
    Then, without warning, there was a flash of green light in the middle of ther room, which revealed celebi and a man who was very familiar to Arceus.

"Celebi, what brings you here, and who is this man who accompanies you?", asks Arceus.

Celebi, answered, "Don't you know, he is the ancester of Sheena and saved your life twice."

Damos, with is friend, a spiky ear pichu approached Arcues and said, "Arceus, it good to see you again." But much to his dismay, as he approached, Arceus began to shake a started crying, hiding his head under the bed covers, whimpering iin a pleading voice, "Please don't hurt me, please! *whimpers*" Then it got to the point when Arceus screamed loudly in fear and terror which shocked everyone in the room.

"Calm yourself, Arceus, it is me, Damas", reassured the man now identified as Damos.

Arceus heard Damos and began to calm down and said fearfully, "Damos, is that you? I am sorry that I reacted this way." Then with Arceus' voice breaking, ready to cry, "I was just so scaried, scared that you would hurt me, Since the past few days, I had an extreme fear of hunans." Arceus then cried loudly with tears streaming do his face and dampening the bed.

Damos then took the covers aside and gasped, "By the GODS! What has happened to you?"

Avatar Aang explained to Damos of what happened to Arceus and how he got thiese injuries.

"My word, so that is how he got these horrifying injuries! Whoever this Azula is, she must pay for what she's done!", declared Damas

"I have to agree with you, Mr. Damos, no-one should have the nerve to torture a living legend like that!", agreed Jack

Soon, It was getting nightime and everyone was tired. Nurse Joy told them that only the ones closest to Arceus can sleep in the same room as him. The ones who stayed with Arceus where: the gaang, Ash, Pikachu, Dawn, Brock, Cynthia, Link, Damos, Sheena, and Kevin. When everyone was settled, they all went to sleep. Arceus fell fast asleep after a long day, with Star laying beside him keeping watch over her lover.

End of Chapter.

Post Thanks / Like

I am sad to announce that Alpha's considering to scrap this fic so read it while you still can!

Fabulous. Autumnbreeze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Oh! He shouldn't scrap it! It's a great crossover :P

"Maybe I'm finally part of something... bigger."
    -tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Post Thanks / Like

Well, he lost the data for one of the crossovers--I mean chapters

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Chapter six: of nightmares, and a new love between the hylian hero and sinnoh champion

A few days has passed since Arceus' awakening, the these nights were a bit restless for the Original One, as he was having horrific nightmares which got worse as nights passed. But new new love has begin to blossom between Link and the Sinnoh Champion Cynthia. Lately, Link has had romantic feelings for Cynthia. Cythia also felt these romantic feelings for Link.

Then, one night two weeks later, was when it was at its worst. It was nighttime and the Celestic Memorial Pokemon Hospital as busy as ever. Trainers and their pokemon crowded the lobby. But in Arceus' room it was anything but peaceful. Arceus was sleeping soundly as he dreamed, Arceus found himself at what was a forest near Celestic Town by Mt. Coronet. He was with his beloved and his daughter. But that changed when the sky became red by the comet that was in the sky. Arceus' family suddenly dissolved into nothing, fire burned though the forest with pokemon trying to flee. Arceus called out, "Star! Alpha! Where are you!" Then he heard an evil cackle coming from none other than Princess Azula, armed with a fire whip, which blazed with more internsity than ever. Arceus tried to run as fast as he could, but was stopped be another foe. Marces, the one who tried to kill Arceus stood in front of him with Heatran, Brozong and the legendary birds, as well as Shade attacked Arceus and trapping him. Azula caught up with Arceus, and she and Marcus, along with some of the legendaries hit Arceus with their attacks, leaving Arceus to scream in agony. Arceus woke up screaming bloody murder, loud enough to be heard in the lobby. Arceus was shaking almost violently and sweating profusely, with his heart rate increased. His pupils were dialated and he started crying.

Star went over to comfort Arceus. "Arceus' nightmares are getting much worse", she thought to herself as she nuzzled her beloved soothingly to calm him down. Nurse Joy came scrambling into the room and asks, "What the heck happened?" Star then explained that Arceus had a terrible nightmare. -End Quote- "That horrible!" Nurse Joy said.

Damos came into the room wondering what was going on. Damos asked sleepily, "What happened? What was this screaming I just heard?"

"Oh, Mr. Damos, Arceus had a horrible nightmare and Marcus was in it", explained Nurse Joy Damos gritted his teeth at the mention of Marcus. "Marcus...I made sure never to forget what that traitor did, manipulating me into betraying Arceus, claiming the Jewel of Life for himself, and having some of my own guards involved in his conspiracy", snarled Damos, remembering the incident with his no-longer trusted helper

Star asked with concen, stil seeing that Arceus was paralyzed with extreme fear, "what do you suggest we do Nurse Joy? Arceus' nightmares are getting even worse with each passing night." At this point, Arceus was still whimpering and crying loudly, sweating, and shivering with fear. -End Quote- "I think I have an idea. I've read in the newspaper about a Drowzee that's trained to eat nightmares without getting sick", suggested Nurse Joy -End Quote- Star answered, "That might just work. But how are we going to get this pokemon here before my beloved has an even worse nightmare again?" -End Quote- "Don't worry, I happen to have its trainer's contact information.", Nurse Joy reassured as she then went to the computer and sent an email.

few moments later, Nurse Joy came in the room with the pokeball containing the nightmare-eating Drowzee. -End Quote- She then calls the Drowzee from the Pokeball. "Drowzee, this pokemon has been having horrible nightmares lately, and would you be kind enough to eat them?", she kindly asked the Drowzee. It nodded and went over to Arceus and used its perfected "Nightmare Eater" ability. -End Quote- Drowzee began eating all of the nightmares Arceus had in the past two weeks, but unfortunately, the sheer magnitude of all of the nightmares put together put poor Drowzee on overload and ended up giving it nightmares as well. Which Drozwee's worst nightmare ended up being that it gets defeated in a battle with a magikarp. -End Quote- "Well, at least Arceus is free of those dreadful nightmares", sighed Nurse Joy as she carried Drowzee to be healed from the nightmare overload.

I know I'm free from the nightmares, but I still fear of what's to come.", whimpered Arceus back as his beloved nuzzled him -End Quote- Arceus tried to relax and said still whimpering, "There was Sozin's Comet, which will be arriving in three weeks. And.. and I saw Shade, Heatran, and the legendary birds who started..attacking me, Azula was there as well as Marcus. And the whole place was burning to the ground." Arceus then burst into tears, sobing, slowly rocking his head back and forth. -End Quote- "Three weeks, hmm? Then we must prepare ourselves", said Damos. Arceus asked with tears still going down his face, "We have to do something. I can't fail this world again. We need to call all legendaries for an emergency meeting. I just don't want to lose everything I hold dear to this world, my creation." Arceus buried his head in Star's chest crying. "Shh, shh, Arceus, everything will be alright", soothed Star gently as her beloved Arceus calms down. "We'll figure out a way to stop those fiends from destroying everything"

Link, who was awake and heard Arceus crying, came beside the bed and pulled out his Ocarina of time and played a soothing lullaby, which calmed down Arceus, who fell asleep with his head leaned against Star.

"Thank you, Hero of Time, he needed that", smiled Star to the green-clad elven warrior

The next morning, Star decided to take Arceus with her to the Hall of Origin, and called an emergency meeting. Star shouted, "All legendaries, report to the Hall of Origin for an emergency meeting! I repeat, calling all legendaries, from Kanto to Unova!"

Moments later, all the legendaries, came to the meeting chamber. "We have come, so we will hear you and my fellow legendaries out, and what is the topic of this meeting", asked Zekrom -End Quote- Star started by saying, "First, last night Arceus had a horrific nightmare about what is to come. Sozin's Comet will be arriving in three weeks, and we need use all of our power to protect the inhabitants of this world from being killed by our enemies who will use the comet's power to engulf everything in flames. And furthermore.." Star looked at her beloved and concluded, "We have to protect my beloved, from the likes of Azula and her allies, including an old enemy, Marcus."

"Marcus...", snarled Palkia

"The one who stole the Jewel of Life from father!", growled Dialga

" Yes," Star replied and continued, "Arceus also saw Shade, Heatran, and the legendary birds who attacked him. Does anyone have any suggestion of what our plan of action is? And who here would like to protect Arceus who is unable to defend himself or walk as you all see his injuries."

"I think we should assemble an army of heroes to take on Ozai, Azula, Darkeus, and Marcus.", suggested Link, who somehow got into the Hall of Origin "Why Link, I didn't know you were coming over", gasped Star[/QUOTE] Arceus asked weakly, "Might I suggest that we call upon the Starfox team?"

"Them? Sure, the more the merrier, father!", smiled Palkia

Star went into Arceus' room and sent a transmission to the Starfox team.

Meanwhile, the Lylat System... The Great Fox was cruising through the lylat system at the time. The star fox team were on theeir way back to Corneria from Sauria with the newest member, Krystal, a female fox who has become Fox's love interest. ROB64 was working on the communication systems when he gets a signal. "We are getting a transmission, repeat, we are getting a transmission from an unknown source", droned the team's resident robot

"Bring it up on the moniter." Fox commanded. Then, a holographic image of an Arceus, Star came up.

"Arceus, long time no see", greeted Fox

"Oh, sorry, I am Arceus' beloved, Star, and Arceus is seriously injured, and the inhabitants of our world are in danger! -End Quote- Fox's eyes widen as he then gasps, "What?" Peppy then comes in. "Hey, Fox, what's going-Oh my goodness, it's you!", yelled in shock at seeing Arceus Fox then calms down and says to Peppy, "That's not Arceus, that's his beloved, and she's calling us for help. Her world is in peril!" Star explained to them the serious situation her world was in: the arrival of Sozin's Comet, the near death of Arceus, the threat of the lands of her world going up in flames, and the need for an army to face her enemies who threaten the lives of those she loves. -End Quote- "Are we going to just stand here and do nothing? Call the other members of the team on the bridge, ASAP!", ordered Fox to ROB "Affirmative", droned the robot as he works the intercom system. Soon, Slippy, Krystal, and Falco hurried to where Fox is.

"Alright team, we got a new mission to a world outside of the Lylat System, and I've know we've just beaten a resurrected Andross, but this will be beyond anything we've ever flown the Arwings in", started Fox -End Quote- "Alright! Its our turn to kick some tail." Falco said rather arrogently. "This will be my first mission, I am ready to go." Krystal said. "Wow, this may be our toughest mission yet," Slippp remarked. Fox called to ROB and Peppy, "Set this ship through hyperspace to get to our destination!"

"Roger that. Initiate hyperspace sequence", said Peppy to ROB who is already typing in the hyperspace co-ordinates. Within minutes, the Great Fox went through hyperspace, which was warped instantly to Planet PokeHylia, a merged planet slightly larger than it was originally. "I remember when we escorted the Hall o' Origin all the way to this planet", reminisced Falco -End Quote- "This planet looks a bit different when we last saw it. I wonder how Arceus is doing right now?" Slippy said. The Great Fox approached the planet until they could see a majestic palace known as the Hall of Origin.

"Next stop, the Hall of Origin!", declared Fox. Within a few minutes, they docked at the entrance to the Hall of Origin.

There, the team is greeted by Arceus, accompanied by his fellow legendaries. Though they noticed Arceus' injuries and the fact that all four of his legs were broken which earned shocked gasps from the StarFox team. Krystal asked in shock and horror. "Oh my goodness, What happened to you, your honor?" Arceus was leaning beside Star at the time.

"Ah. Young one, we shall explain when we get to the meeting chambers", said Arceus[/QUOTE] Everyone went into the meeting chamber, though Arceus had to almost be carried with the psychic energy from the lake gaurdians, Mewtwo, and Mew.

Star then explained the situation to the StarFox team who listened with great rapture and shock.

Fox asked, "So what should we all do first as preparations?"

"The comet will arrive in three weeks, and we need to get as many allies as we can, just in case Darkeus assembles an army of his own", answered Star[/QUOTE] But without warning, a portal opened revealing the shiny forms of Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. the Dialga and Giratina were female, while the Palkia was male. They were slighty smaller than normal.[/QUOTE] "Who goes there?", asked regular Palkia

Within a few minutes, they docked at the entrance to the Hall of Origin.

There, the team is greeted by Arceus, accompanied by his fellow legendaries. Though they noticed Arceus' injuries and the fact that all four of his legs were broken which earned shocked gasps from the StarFox team. Krystal asked in shock and horror. "Oh my goodness, What happened to you, your honor?" Arceus was leaning beside Star at the time.

"Ah. Young one, we shall explain when we get to the meeting chambers", said Arceus. Everyone went into the meeting chamber, though Arceus had to almost be carried with the psychic energy from the lake gaurdians, Mewtwo, and Mew.

Star then explained the situation to the StarFox team who listened with great rapture and shock.

Fox asked, "So what should we all do first as preparations?"

"The comet will arrive in three weeks, and we need to get as many allies as we can, just in case Darkeus assembles an army of his own", answered Star. But without warning, a portal opened revealing the shiny forms of Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. the Dialga and Giratina were female, while the Palkia was male. They were slighty smaller than normal.

"Who goes there?", asked regular Palkia

The female Dialga, named Tempress, said, "Do not fear. We are gentle. We come from an alternate timeline of the pokemon world, were Marcus managed to kill our father, Arceus." The Giratina named Opal added, "We managed to escape, but we would like to know if there is an Arceus here."

"A-a-an alternate timeline where that horrible Marcus killed me?", gasped a surprised Arceus

"Yes, And I fear he may succeed in this timeline as well." tempress answered. Hearing this, Arceus began to whimper solftly pleading to Star. "I don't want to die. Please dont let this happen. Please, someone protect me. Hide me!" At this point, Arceus began to cry loudly in fear.

"Now you've done it Tempress, you scared him half to death!", scolded Opal

Hearing this, Arceus began to whimper solftly pleading to Star. "I don't want to die. Please dont let this happen. Please, someone protect me. Hide me!" At this point, Arceus began to cry loudly in fear. -End Quote- "Now you've done it Tempress, you scared him half to death!", scolded Opa

l "I'm sorry. I just fear that the same thing will happen in this timeline." said Tempress apologeticly. "Well we are both time rulers and we need to prevent history from repeating itself. You don't realize what father has been going through. He has been tortured both mentally anf physically, had horrific nightmares of the future, and now he fears for his own life which is in danger! Just look at his wounds!" Dialga said angrily.

"I sincerely apologize, I, no, we didn't know what Arceus has went through", apologized Opal

Star said with Arceus still whimpering and crying softly, "I will tell you what happened to my beloved here."

Opal and Tempress aquired such surprised and angry looks on their faces as Star explained what happened with Arceus

ayquaza approached Star and said, "Star, about what Arceus saw in his nightmare, the legendary birds, Heatran, Shade are not here at the meeting..."

"Uh-oh...", whimpered Arceus

Star said angrily, "What? Lugia, the birds were supposed to be under your watch!" Lugia said nervously, "Sorry lady Star, but I checked their islands near shamouti and they were not there. The islands were deserted." Shaymin said in a paniced tone, "I flew to Stark mountian in my sky forme and Heatran was not there as well.."

Palkia then growls, "It seems Azula already made her alliance with Marcus. Darkeus must have travelled through time, taking Ozai and Azula with him, and busted Marcus out of prison, then went back to the present time, and kidnapped Heatran, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, and brainwashing them!"

Then, Dialga's younger brother Tempus came in the Hall of Origin saying in a panic filled tone, "We have a serious problem here. Time is stopping in many different parts of the galaxy including the avatar world! Not only that, Shade the first Dialga's brother has sided with Azula and her allies."

"WHAT!", gasped Star angrily, "Assemble our allies as soon as you can! The battle for the fate of the universe is nigh!"

Dialga shouted to Star, "What do we do about Arceus? We need to get him somewhere safe. He will still need medical care. Someone needs to protect him!" At this time, Arceus began to whimper and cry even more and started shaking, as well as sweating profusely, pleading, "No no no.. Please, I don't want to die. Someone hide me! *sob*"

Link then teleports into the meeting chamber, prepared to hide Arceus in the Sacred Realm. He plays two tunes on the Orcarina of Time. One to calm Arceus down, and the other to open a portal to the Sacred Realm. Palkia then uses his powers to lift Arceus into the portal, which then closes up. "Good call, Link", praised Star

Star then called to all of the legendaries and the starfox team, "Eveyone, lets go! We need to help everybody on our world! Chaarge!"

"Ready or not, world, 'cuz here we come!", hollered Falco cockily

"Don't get cocky Falco." The blue vixen remarked as the Starfox Team and all the legendaries went to PokeHylia and prepared for the battle to come while Arceus is safe in the Sacred Realm.

End of Chapter