The Ash and Pikachu Show! (Season 4) - Page 3

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ash and Pikachu Show! (Season 4)

Thumbs up

Thanks... hmmm.. well do you think that you could possible find out?

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I'll see what I can do...until then, stay tuned for the next episode!
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

Blog Entries

ANP #082: Catching the Wave!

(Cue OP-Pikachu's Tap Dance-We see Pikachu dancing out on a stage to a catchy tune before we see a montage of clips from the show. We then see Brock and Kari tangoing, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle posing in time to the music, Brock playing guitar and breaking a string, and Ash juggling Poke Balls and catching them in his hat in time to the music. Next, we see Brock going goo goo for Nurse Joy, Pikachu winking, and the Transporter going haywire, followed by Ash and Misty panicing over the previous scene. Then we see Brock running to hug Officer Jenny, only to crash into something backstage, Misty and May posing, Ash peeking onstage and panicing over something, Kari looking up from a comic, Brock getting yanked offstage by the cane in time to the music, the band playing, followed by Brock getting hit with pies in time to the music. Next we see Ash running onstage to greet the crowd, followed by Kari and the band performing.

The montage culminates in returning to the earlier scene of Pikachu dancing, only now Ash, Brawly, and Shawna are with him. One by one, Misty, May, Brock, and Kari join the dance as the words in the title fly into place. The completed title card slowly zooms at the audience before settling in a spot over Ash and Pikachu as everyone poses for the audience to end the song.)

(Suddenly, a spotlight appears on Brock)

Brock: Like, hang twenty five, dude! (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades)

(On Our Way interlude plays briefly as Ash runs onstage and waves to the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! (On Our Way fades out) Tonight we want to feature two of the most famous faces of Dewford Town... (various cheers are heard in the audience) so join me in welcoming Brawly and Shawna to the stage. (leads the applause as Brawly and Shawna charge onstage)

Shawna: Hello out there! (waves)

Brawly: I am so stoked to be sharing the stage with the Ash-man! (he offers his hand to Ash) Put'er there, man! (Ash and Brawly shake hands)

Ash: The pleasure's all mine, both of you... (at this second, May arrives onstage, Misty and Kari in tow)

May: Brawly, Shawna, what a surprise! It's been so long! (an "Awww..." is heard as May and Shawna hug)

Brawly: And who might these two be? (gestures to Misty and Kari)

Ash: This is Misty, our resident artist... (Misty waves) Anything her pencil draws come to life!

Shawna: Magical pencils?

Brawly: Puh-leese...

(Before Brawly can say any more, Brock zips onstage and begins singing the tune of "She'll Be Coming Around the Mountain" in very fast, unintelligle gibberish)

Misty: Watch and learn! (she draws the cane, which yanks Brock offstage)

Brawly: Oh I see...if the Brock-man misbehaves or comes on before his cue, you yank him off, right?

Ash: Something like that... (light laughter) And this is Kari...our other singer...she likes to challenge Brock in something we call...

(a flash of lightning streaks across the screen as dramatic music plays)

Ash(echo-y voiceover): Musical Duel! (the words flash on the screen as Ash says them)

(When we return to the theater, the lights have dimmed onstage. Brock is on the left side of the stage, and Kari on the right. May is at center stage with a sparkly flag in each hand)

Ash(voiceover): Here's how this works, guys...in a moment, our two competitors will get an instrument at random. The objective here is not just to get a note, but actually play a little bit of a song.

Brawly: Sounds good...

Ash(voiceover): That being said, who will win today? Ruby? (a red spotlight appears on Brock with an image of Groudon superimposed behind him) or Sapphire? (Kari appears in a blue spotlight with an image of Kyorge superimposed behind her) But first we must determine what instrument will be played this time...

(an image of a harmonica appears)

Ash(voiceover): Shall we wail the blues? (a spotlight appears on the harmonica)

(When we return to the theater, we see that Brock and Kari each have harmonicas)

Ash(voiceover): First, we'll see how Ruby fares....

(a red countdown blips "3...2...1...", then Brock proceeds to play a short blues riff)

Ash(voiceover): Now, Sapphire...

(a blue countdown blips "3...2...1...", and Kari tries to blow, but only ends up making an airy noise)

Ash(voiceover): And this match's winner is... (a drumroll is heard before May raises the sparkly red flag) RUBY!!! (applause as Brock bows for the audience)

Shawna: Neato!

Kari: Can you give me lessons?

Brock: Sure... (he follows Kari offstage. Ash, meanwhile, starts over to the projector)

Ash: While they do that, let's watch this! (threads a reel in the projector and starts it)

[CARTOON-"A Meditite Fight!", part 1]

(We see a pair of claymation Ash hands gripping a towline as a boat carries him through the water. The female announcer says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!" as the boat speeds off, making several Pikachu faces in the water.)

(When we return to Ash, we see he's riding on a surfboard--and he crashes into a rock as the tide comes in. Brawly says "Welcome back to the show, dudes!" as claymation Pikachus with wings spin around Ash's head)

(Shawna winces at the eyecatch as we return to the theater)

Shawna: That had to hurt...

Misty: You know...that reminded me of the very first living comic I ever drew...

Brawly: Really? Could you mind showing it to us?

Misty: My pleasure! (gets some paper and goes to work....)

(On Our Way interlude plays as title card appears-'Back to the Drawing Board' with Misty". Misty's face appears in the o in "Board")

(A white screen appears, presumably to simulate a blank piece of paper.)

Misty(voiceover): Ah, a fresh piece of blank paper...let's see what sort of mayhem we can make here....but before that, we need a character to undergo our adventures!

(A pencil appears on the screen and begins drawing and coloring Brock)

Brock: Hi! (looks around the blank screen) I could use some scenery here...

(The pencil draws a line behind Brock, making a very simple scene)

Brock: Not much of a scene...

Misty(voiceover): Then be specific!

Brock: Okay...how about...the beach? (the pencil draws in a crowded beach) and I'm surfing to impress the ladies! (the pencil draws a surfboard and water under Brock, before it starts to erase him!) Hey, what the...?

Misty(voiceover): I'm just dressing you accordingly...(the pencil draws swim trunks onto Brock) There. Happy surfing! (the scene begins moving--Brock weaves and swirls on the waves, to the point of making silly poses on the board) But, watch where you're going, Surfer King! (Brock crashes into a palm tree, making "The End" appear on the screen)

(Brawly watches as Misty draws the last scene)

Brawly: So that right there...was comic numero uno, right?

Misty: Yeah...and as thanks for coming... (signs her name on the last panel and tears it off the pad) I want you guys to have it as a souvenir.

Shawna: Aw, thank you! (hugs Misty)

Ash: And now, it's time for a song from Brock and the band...

(music begins)

Brock: Like the mountain I must conquer, like the battle I must endure,
    I will fight for your honor, steadfast and sure!
    Some kind of vision fit for a king, and I got a feeling I can do anything...

We will meet again, we will meet again!
    (yeahhh yeahhhh)
    We will meet again!

I will search the whole world over, if that’s what I must do,
    I’ll follow every winding road, just to be with you!
    I got a dream that I just can’t ignore, before I am through I will open every door...

And nothing can stop this journey
    (stop this journey), across this unknown land!
    And like the fire that keeps on burning
    (fire that keeps on burning), we will make our stand!

We are bound together by fates, set apart by what we found,
    And we’ll make this sacrifice, cause we know where we are found...
    Side by side we will ride once again, if we keep the flame alive my friend…

(we will meet again)

I will search the whole world over, if that’s what I must do!
    I’ll follow every winding road, just to be with you!
    I got a dream that I just can’t ignore, before I am through I will open every door....

And nothing can stop this journey
    (stop this journey), across this unknown land,
    And like the fire that keeps on burning
    (fire that keeps on burning), we will make our stand...

We will meet again!
    (wild applause)

Brawly: Awesome!

Shawna: Nice crooning there! (Misty tiptoes to the projector and starts it)

[CARTOON-"A Meditite Fight!", part 2]

(We join Ash, Pikachu, Brawly, and Shawna onstage)

Ash: Well, it's about time to say goodbye...

Brawly: I'd like to do that little groove we did at the top of the show one more time!

Ash: Okay!

(Pikachu's Tap Dance plays in the background and everyone dances as the credits roll)

THE END

Dear Pikachu,

That episode was great! I was wondering, maybe you could teach me how to do the Pikachu Tap Dance.

Dash456

PS: In the next episode, I hope that Kochou is a character that Ash is gonna interview.
    Hello, I started my own RPG. Please join by clicking on the link below, and filling out the info in Quick Reply.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f431/kochou-beautiflies-rpg-14275/

Blog Entries

I'll see if I can get Ash to do the Kochou routine again...

Please do, oh, and by the way, please do the episode with Niji in it, thank you.
    Hello, I started my own RPG. Please join by clicking on the link below, and filling out the info in Quick Reply.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=14275

Blog Entries

I'll see if I can work her in too

Thank you.

Blog Entries

You're welcome!

Flannery feature next!

Blog Entries

ANP #083: Feel the Heat Badge!

(Cue OP-Pikachu's Tap Dance-We see Pikachu dancing out on a stage to a catchy tune before we see a montage of clips from the show. We then see Brock and Kari tangoing, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle posing in time to the music, Brock playing guitar and breaking a string, and Ash juggling Poke Balls and catching them in his hat in time to the music. Next, we see Brock going goo goo for Nurse Joy, Pikachu winking, and the Transporter going haywire, followed by Ash and Misty panicing over the previous scene. Then we see Brock running to hug Officer Jenny, only to crash into something backstage, Misty and May posing, Ash peeking onstage and panicing over something, Kari looking up from a comic, Brock getting yanked offstage by the cane in time to the music, the band playing, followed by Brock getting hit with pies in time to the music. Next we see Ash running onstage to greet the crowd, followed by Kari and the band performing.

The montage culminates in returning to the earlier scene of Pikachu dancing, only now Ash and Flannery are with him. One by one, Misty, May, Brock, and Kari join the dance as the words in the title fly into place. The completed title card slowly zooms at the audience before settling in a spot over Ash and Pikachu as everyone poses for the audience to end the song.)

(Suddenly, a spotlight appears on Brock)

Brock: Does it feel hot in here, or is it just me? (wipes his brow as one last hit of music plays)

(On Our Way interlude plays as Ash runs onstage and waves to the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! And Brock, if it feels hot in here, that's because we have a flaming hot personality with us tonight!

Brock(offstage): NOW you tell me... (laughter)

Ash: That being said, allow me to introduce you to Lavaridge's resident firebrand...the lovely Flannery!

(wild applause as Flannery charges onstage and waves to the crowd)

Flannery: Thank you so much! (to Ash) I am stoked to be here tonight!

Ash: The pleasure's all ours... (he invites Flannery to sit down, just as May comes onstage, with Beautifly sitting atop her head)

May: Hi, Flannery!

Beautifly: Beauti!

Flannery: Hello, May and Beautifly...

Brock: And HELLO, my fiery one! (laughter)

Flannery: Well, the gang's all here, so let's bust out the ol' projector and reminesce, shall we? (Pikachu hops off Ash's shoulder, threads a reel in the projector, and starts it)

[CARTOON-"Poetry Commotion!"]

(We see a pair of CGI Ash hands trekking through a volcanic cave. The female announcer says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!" as Ash finds a hot spring in the cave. One wisp of steam turns into Pikachu's face as Ash gets comfortable in the water)

(We next see Ash and Flannery battling, Squirtle vs. Torkoal. The announcer says "And now, back to the show!" as Squirtle jumps from a Flamethrower attack. One of the lava flows by Sqirtle is a Pikachu face)

(When we return to the cast, Flannery is passing out Lava Cookies to everyone.)

Flannery: More Lava Cookies, anybody?

May: I do! (Flannery gives May a cookie. Just then, Misty comes onstage, interested in the smell)

Misty: Interesting cookies... (takes one)

Flannery: They're Lava Cookies, my hometown specialty! (Misty smiles as she eaats her cookie)

Brock: So, what shall we watch next?

Flannery: One of the hottest cartoons on TV right now... (brandishes a reel that reads "Kochou and the Beautiflies" on it)

Misty: That reminds me... (she reaches for her sketchbook and invites Flannery to watch)

(On Our Way interlude plays as the title card appears: "'Back to the Drawing Board' with Misty" Misty's face appears in the o in "Board")

(A blank screen appears, simulating a blank piece of paper)

(Ash is drawn on the screen in his normal clothes)

Misty(voiceover): Okay, what should we make Ash do?

Bianca(voiceover): Oh...draw him in a sparkly shirt and checkered jacket! (the pencil obliges and draws a fake white rose in the right pocket) And sparkly pants! (the pencil obliges) And long silvery hair! (Ash's hair grows and turns the aforemention color)

Misty(voiceover): You know, he looks just like a rock star! I'll draw a director... (draws a brown haired girl) and her assistant (draws Max) and see what happens... (draws a stage...)

Rubina: This is what you have to sing before the Rock n' Roll Forever CD is described, okay? The chords are there too.

Ash: Got it!

(We blip to the scene of a stage, where Ash, as Kochou, stands at the center before a mic, a red electric guitar in hand. The crew hurries to position)

Rubina: We're on in 3, 2, 1!

(We blip to Max holding a clapboard)

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 1! (claps the clapboard)

Rubina(voiceover): And, action!

(a rock beat begins. Ash begins strumming in time to the beat, but his notes are sounding a little off)

Ash(singing as Kochou): Have you heard the latest word?
    They're playin' it every place!
    Rockin and a reelin,
    Reelin and rockin,
    Shakin up the human race!

Rubina: Cut! Your guitar's out of tune!

Ash: It is? (checks a few notes. Sure enough, they're horrendously out of tune.) Yeesh, it DOES need to be tuned. (starts tuning his instrument)

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 2! (claps the clapboard)

(a rock beat begins. Ash begins strumming in time to the beat.)

They're playin' it---
    (strums a few uncertain notes) Line?

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 3! (claps the clapboard)

(Before Ash can sing more, a blast of feedback is heard)

Rubina: Cut! Adjust the microphone!

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 5! (claps the clapboard)

(a rock beat begins. Ash is clearly moving his mouth like he's singing, but we don't hear anything)

Rubina: Cut! The mike needs to be turned on!

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 9! (claps the clapboard)

Offscreen voice: Jigglypuff, jiggly...

Ash(getting sleepy): Rockin and rollin'... (yawn)

Rubina: Someone get the Jigglypuff (yawn) out of here...

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 13! (claps the clapboard)

(a rock beat begins. Ash gives his guitar a mighty strum, making a POW! be heard nearby. The crew rushes to extinguish the burning speaker.)

Ash: Oops...

Rubina: It wasn't you, someone turned it up too loud....

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 25! (claps the clapboard)

Rockin and a reelin,
    Reelin and rockin,
    Shakin up the human r-
    (a Pikachu steals his microphone) HEY! (chases after the Pikachu)

Max: Take 33! (claps the clapboard)

(a rock beat begins. Ash begins strumming in time to the beat, but the silver wig begins to slip off, revealing his normal black hair He scrambles to keep it on, to no avail.)

Max: Take 47! (claps the clapboard)

They're--

(We hear a TWANG!)

Ash: Great, I broke a string!

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 59! (claps the clapboard)

(a glitchy rock beat begins.)

Ash: Wha?

Rubina: Cut! Fix the backup tape!

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 64! (claps the clapboard)

Rockin and a reelin,
    Reelin and rockin,
    (As Ash is singing, various arrows start scrolling upwards, obscuring Ash's face)

Rubina: Okay, who's playing DDR when we're supposed to be filming?

Max: Rock n' Roll Forever, take 75! (claps the clapboard)

They're playin' it every--!
    (trips on a mic wire) YIPE! (falls to the floor with a crash)

Rubina: We'll never get filming done at this rate.... (Rubina's notepad reads "The End")

(Flannery laughs as Misty draws the last scene)

Flannery: That was great! If Ash can play the part of Kochou...

(the audience goes wild at this)

Flannery: If Ash can play the part of Kochou, I have a little something he can use for the costume... (she walks up to Ash and deposits a silver treble clef pendant in his hand) For you.

Ash: Wow, thanks! (puts it on)

Brock: Try and transform!

Ash: Oh come on, that only works in the cartoon!

Brock: Try it! Try it!

(the audience chants "Try it!" along with Brock, to the point where they're clapping and stomping)

Ash: Okay... (wild cheers and applause) Here goes nothing...(he holds his hand in the air, then sings in a noticeably older sounding voice): Ai-yai-yai, I'm your little Beautifly! (Ash's hand begins to glow) Green, black, and blue; make the colors in the sky!

(MUSIC-"Beautifly" (instrumental))

(We see a glowing outline of Ash's body against the background of Beautifly wings. As Ash hangs in this position, his torso begins to glow purple, and a silver and purple shirt appears on him. Next, a checkered jacket appears over that in a flash of purple. Next, we look at Ash's legs as sparkling black pants appear on his legs in a flash of blue, and silver shoes appear on his feet. The view next shifts to Ash's head, where we see his eyes finally open. His normally black hair begins to lengthen and turn silver. A white rose appears in the right pocket of the jacket, which the young man holds in one hand as he poses for the audience.)

(Music cut)

(The crowd roars as the light fades, revealing Ash as Kochou)

Misty: It worked!

May: Now all we need is Niji and we can re-enact the cartoon...

(At this, a puppet of Niji appears next to Ash. From the audience, we can see Brock's hand manipulating the puppet, but Ash doesn't see this)

Brock(in a bad impression of Niji's voice): Your public awaits, Kochou!

Ash(aside): I know that's Brock doing his bad Niji voice, but I'll play along. (as Kochou) You got it, Niji! (motions to the band)

(music begins)

Rockin and a reelin,
    Reelin and rockin,

Ash and others: Rock n' roll forever!
    Rock n' roll forever!
    Rock n roll's here to stay, hey!
    Rock n' roll forever!
    Rock n' roll forever!

Ash(singing as Kochou): No matter what they say!
    Kids all around adore the sound,
    Settin the world aflame!
    Rockin and a reelin,
    Reelin and rockin,
    Nothin's gonna be the same!

Rock n' roll forever!
    Rock n roll's here to stay, yeah!
    Rock n roll forever!
    Rock n' roll forever!

Rock n' roll forever!
    Rock n roll's here to stay, yeah!
    Rock n roll forever!
    Rock n' roll forever!

Ash and others: Rock n' roll forever, Rock n' roll forever,
    Rock n' roll forever!
    (the crowd roars in applause)

Flannery: Now that's some hot stuff, there! (starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"Poetry Commotion")

(Back in the theater, we see a flash of light, revealing Ash again)

Ash: How'd I do? (the crowd roars again as Kari enters)

Kari: What's all the fuss about?

May: You missed it, Kari! Ash did his impersonation of Kochou of "Kochou and the Beautiflies" fame, right down to the transformation.... (continues rambling in the background as Ash addresses the audience.)

Ash(over May's yammering): Well, I had a great time, but we'll see you next time! (Pikachu waves as the curtain closes, then hops off Ash's shoulder and proceeds to dance to "Pikachu's Tap Dance" as the credits run. When the curtain reopens, we see May still talking to Kari...)

May: ...and they go all over the world playing shows and trying to defeat the Rockets... (continues)

Kari(over May's rambling): Somebody make her stop...

(at this second, the cane appears and yanks May offstage)

Misty: Happy now? (sticks her pencil behind her ear as the scene fades out)

THE END

Uh...you might want to edit that a little.

The name should read "Kochou" instead of "Ash (singing as Kochou)" and also, I'd throw rotten tomatoes at whoever did the bad impression of Niji. I think Misty would make a better impression. Other than that, the show was perfect all the way through.

Dash456

Blog Entries

I wrote it like that because Ash is still pretending to be Kochou, and the transformation was part of his act.

Oh, OK. Just a suggestion, anyway, Brock's impression of Niji has got to be one of the worst impressions ever! Either Misty or May would sound better than this! You might want to have either Misty or May do Niji's voice, because Niji is a female Beautifly, and I think female voices do better impressions of female characters, and that's just my opinion.

Blog Entries

I had that happen for humorous puposes, but then again, we were a tad overdue for a Kochou moment.

Oh, right. Please show me the next episode, and my idea for the next episode is Mario and Luigi get interviewed, not once, but over the course of several shows, each show with a different character, and several Pikachu will take the stage as well!

What do you think of this idea?

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast