(Anime/Shipping) Krazy Christmas (rated G)

Thread: (Anime/Shipping) Krazy Christmas (rated G)

DGE

Default (Anime/Shipping) Krazy Christmas (rated G)

For lack of a better title, it's called such because it has Krazyshipping and takes place at Christmas. Yay.

I thought I'd post some one-shot things before the onslaught of my big fic. *fear*

Anyway, I wrote this for GeneChildMewtwo last holiday season. Funny story, we were just discussing it:

Pikki: man, Christmas was so lame last year.. I'm glad I managed to get out this piece of cuteness. o^^o
    Pikki: Pikachu and Meowth have that power.
    GCM: *giggles* Pikachu and Meowth save Christmas!
    Pikki: XD it's true!

It's this season's brand new special! I'll have to write it.

For Krazyshipping, I like to think Pikachu is female. Not because I'm against same-sex pairings (faaaar from it), but because they have some cute role reversal going for them.

---

"Figures it would be snowin'," Meowth grumbled, looking up at the sky. Gentle flakes had just started to fall, and would no doubt cover the cold ground with several inches of the white stuff overnight. Meowth sighed as he considered the stars, just appearing upon a violet backdrop. "I won't find Jessie an' James tonight, dat's for sure," he said to himself. "Where did dey wander off to, anyway? Couple o' brainless--" He stopped muttering and started shivering as a sudden breeze picked up. "I need ta find some shelter, and quick," he decided.

Some time later, when the sky grew even darker and snow had begun to build up, Meowth discovered a remote cabin. No lights were on, but it would definitely provide shelter, even if he had to break in. He bounded to the door and scratched wildly at it. Sitting on all fours and making his eyes as wide as possible, he hoped someone would answer and take him in. Several minutes passed, and he tried again, this time hearing light footsteps. Too light to belong to a human...

"Piika?" came a soft voice. The door opened slowly and a shining pair of dark eyes peered out. They belonged to Pikachu. Not just any pikachu, the Pikachu, the one Jessie and James always pursued. Now would be a great time to catch her for them... if Meowth knew where they were. Instead, he gripped himself to keep warm against the blowing wind. "It's cold," he said, grinning nervously.

Pikachu narrowed her eyes at him, her cheeks sparking. "Ahh, hold on!" Meowth protested. "I'm not here ta capture ya, I swear! I just got lost an' I'm lookin' for a place ta stay. But if you and yer people are sleepin' here tonight, I'll go find another cabin. Sorry ta bother ya." He started to turn and leave.

"Pikaaa!" When Meowth looked over his shoulder, Pikachu was waving at him, motioning him to come inside.

"Really?" he asked. "Ya mean it?"

She smiled and squeaked at him, telling him that she couldn't turn away someone on Christmas Eve. Meowth followed her inside, praising her kindness repeatedly. Pikachu's cheeks sparked again, and she warned him that she'd be keeping her eye on him, to make sure he didn't try anything funny.

"I won't try ta steal ya, Meowth's honor," he said, plopping down in front of the fireplace and holding out his paws to be warmed by the dying embers. "Hey, wait... did you say it was Christmas Eve? Does dat mean Santa will be stopping by? He probably won't expect me-owth ta be here..."

Pikachu jumped up with a "chaaa!" and raced out of the room. Meowth blinked, wondering what was the matter, when she came back, balancing a tray of cookies and milk. She explained that Ash had forgotten to set them by the fireplace for Santa. "Ooh, cookies," said Meowth, reaching for one.

His hostess reprimanded him sharply. Meowth retracted his paw, laughing nervously. "I was just kiddin'," he told her. "You know I wouldn't stoop so low as ta take Santa's cookies, right?"

Pikachu gave him a suspicious look, then smiled. They both giggled for long time. Then Pikachu grabbed a cookie from the plate, breaking it in half. Just one can't hurt, she explained, handing a piece to Meowth.

"Ha! You're pretty good at bein' bad," he commented as they nibbled their cookies halves. "I'd say dat deserves a reward." He snatched another one, breaking it into halves as well. "Dere, now it's like we each had a whole cookie apiece. Good thing, too, 'cause Jessie ate most of my dinner."

Pikachu's eyes widened, and she handed him two more cookies. "Aww," said Meowth. "Thanks. I'm not used ta all dis nice attention... I'm really glad it's comin' from you, Pikachu."

She wriggled in her spot, surprised by the compliment. "I think we could be pretty good friends," Meowth continued. "Too bad about our opposing sides, huh? Jessie an' James always want ta catch you, but I'm always suggestin' other pokemon to them, have ya ever noticed dat? I wouldn't want you to end up in da clutches of Team Rocket. Dat's no place for a pokemon like you."

Pikachu nibbled another cookie, which looked exceptionally cute to Meowth. She was about to say something when a scrambling noise at the window made them jump. "Hey, what's dat?" Meowth asked. Pikachu sprung to all fours, ready to strike at any invader. To the surprise of both pokemon, when the window opened, a jynx stepped in. She adjusted her Santa-style hat and gave them a shy smile.

"You're not Santa!" Meowth exclaimed. "What's da big idea? Don't think you can take dese here cookies... well, what's left of 'em."

Jynx explained that she was Santa's assistant, and it was her job to make sure everyone was asleep before Santa himself came down the chimney to make his deliveries. And, since Meowth and Pikachu were wide awake, she would have to fix that. She began to pucker her huge pink lips...

"Pikapi!" Pikachu flailed her arms, shaking her head. Jynx gave her a confused look, which was reflected on Meowth's face. What was Jynx trying to do?

Without my lovely kiss, you'll never fall asleep, she was saying to Pikachu. Meowth was definitely perplexed -- didn't Pikachu want to get to sleep? Santa was obviously waiting for them.

"Pichuu pikaka." Pikachu's voice was quieter, sounded a little embarrassed. She asked if Jynx and Santa could come back a little later, when she and Meowth would surely fall asleep naturally. Jynx agreed, and climbed back out the window, giving Pikachu a peculiar smile.

"What was dat?" Meowth asked frantically. "Ya sent Santa Claus away? How come? Need some time ta find more cookies? He probably wouldn't mind, everybody leaves him all kinds of goodies, an' he'd get full. I sure wish I had a job like dat... heeeyy..." He looked up, deep in thought. "Maybe I should become Santa Meowth! I dunno where I'd get da presents, but imagine all da cookies and milk I could want! I'd never go hungry again..." Pikachu giggled, and Meowth continued. "Oh, maybe Jessie an' James could be my elves an' make da toys, right? But I'd need ta get one of dem jynx. Hey, ya wanna be my jynx, Pikachu?"

He blushed as he realized he was asking Pikachu to be his partner, even though the scheme was completely fantastical. Pikachu gave him an embarrassed smile. "Kachu pikaa," she said softly.

"Eh? I didn't know pikachu could learn dat attack..." Meowth was saying as she stepped closer to him. Before he knew what was happening, she planted a light kiss on his cheek, and he saw that she was blushing furiously when she pulled away. "You... didn't want Jynx ta kiss me?" Meowth asked as the reasons behind Pikachu's actions dawned on him.

The little yellow pokemon looked away demurely, uncertain if she had done the right thing. But Meowth beamed. "I guess it don't matter ta me if Santa comes back. Dat was da best present a meowth could hope for!" He laughed nervously, hoping to make Pikachu smile. Which she did, giggling and blushing cutely.

"We should probably get ta sleep anyway, huh?" Meowth suggested. "Just in case da big guy does keep ta his word." Pikachu nodded in agreement.

Since they couldn't very well start another fire (Santa wouldn't appreciate that too much), Pikachu retrieved a pair of blankets. "One for each of us, huh?" Meowth asked. "Dat's only fair, I guess..."

"Piika." She smiled and spread one of them out beside the tree, pulling the second blanket over her as she lay down. "Chuuu." She patted the space beside her, looking up at Meowth.

"Oh..." he said. "I see." He settled down next to her. "Much warmer this way, right?"

Pikachu agreed and yawned. "I'm actually glad I got lost," Meowth said. "Things turned out really good, wouldn't you say?"

"P'ka pika," she replied in a businesslike tone.

"Ah! Yes, ma'am, I'll get ta sleep right away!" Meowth nestled under the blanket and closed his eyes, hearing Pikachu giggle. This really was the best Christmas he'd ever had.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Awww.

My main quibble is that when you say what a non-talking Pokemon is saying, it tends to sound more like a flashback.

But overall, a very cute story!

Not evil,just insane SilverSkitty's Avatar

That was so cuuute. Finally,some more Krazyshipping goodness. By the way,if you have an account on fanfiction.net,you should put the story there.
    Sigh,welcome to my life.......

DGE

Blackjack: Hmm, I can see that... but for some reason, I didn't want to turn on "English-Pokemon" translating. It's cuter to write Pika-speak. And Jynx is a psychic-type, so she can actually send her thoughts to the two. I italicize psychic-speak.

SilverSkitty: I've got an FFN account, but who knows if I'll post it. I think I got more hits here than I would over there. ;P

Not evil,just insane SilverSkitty's Avatar

Huh?
    Sigh,welcome to my life.......

Very impressive. An adorable holiday story. I could picture the anime perfectly the whole time I was reading this. Great job!

DGE

Heh, it's not that impressive... not like a multi-chapter epic... (*cough*) Thanks, though, I appreciate the review. ^_^

Registered User Naruchu_believe_it's Avatar

Uber cuteness!This has to be the best krazyshipping fic I've ever read and one of the best pokemon fic's I've read!
    I WUV krazyshipping,sparkshipping[pikachuxsparky],pikashipping,pikacloneshipping[with pikachu as the girl..even thought the clone is definally a girl but I'll make her a boy.],lagomorphshipping[not much...I don't like buneary...much *cough,yea right,cough*..but pikachu is a girl and buneary is a boy.]and...Bulbashipping,mewmewshipping,mewmeowthshipping,squirttleshipping ^^

Krazy Beyond All Reason MeowthDatsRight's Avatar

Default Re: (Anime/Shipping) Krazy Christmas (rated G)

DAWWWWW!!!!! <3<3<3
    *Head Explodes From Epic Cuteness*
    You Just Made My Holidays!!! (Even Though It's Not Christmas! X3)
    I Love This Story So Much!!! ^^
    I Really Needed This Today Since It's Been A Pretty Bad Day -.-;
    So Thanks For Making My Day Adorable Again! <3
    ...I LOVE MEOWTHY AND PIKACHU!!!