The 3 Metal Islands

View Poll Results: How do you like my Fan-fic at the moment?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • ZOMG!1one! TiSs WiKed!

1 50.00%
  • Good Good

0 0%
  • Meh

0 0%
  • Not that good

1 50.00%
  • Tis Sh*t!

0 0%

Thread: The 3 Metal Islands

You gotta hate it when people put crappy jokes here!

Post The 3 Metal Islands

Chapter 1
    Current location: Edge Town

A boy Came off a boat on the port of Edge Town, He was wearing a black cloak and his face was completely coved exept for his eyes. On him, there were 2 Pokeballs on his belt which was around his hips. The boat sailed off and he walked into the market place of Edge Town. Salesmen where selling Pokeblocks, Berries, Pokeballs and even Pokemon. The boy dropped one of his Pokeballs and an Aron came out. They continued walking around the town when they noticed a trader selling Pokemon. He walked up to the salesman when he noticed a "For Sale" counter where only one Pokeball was. He looked at the price and called the salesman.

"G'day sir, see anything that intrests you?" He said, pretending that there wasn't only one Pokeball there.

"..., What Pokemon is it?" The boy said. His voice sounded gruff like 2 pieces of sandpaper rubbing together.

"Uhh... A um... Skarmory with green wings!" He said giving him the Pokeball and then quickly taking the money. He pressed a button on his stall and wheels came out of it. A steering wheel came out and he drove off. The boy dropped the Pokeball on the floor and a Slugma came out. It had been painted with 8 green stripes on it.

"Damn scammers... Well, better clean you off... Blaziken!" The boy chucked a Pokeball and a Blaziken came out. Blaziken bent down to the Slugma.

"Blaze... Blaziken, Blaze?" It asked Slugma. The Slugma nodded and Blaziken done a weak ember on it. The paint fell off and Slugma Smiled. Aron walked up to the Slugma and introduced himself. Blaziken did the same. The boy pulled off his hood of his cloak. He had Green hair and eyes. He bent down to Slugma

"Well little guy, want to join our team?" The boy said, kneeling down to Slugma. Slugma whispered something to Blaziken. "What's it saying?" He asked. Blaziken drawed a small "Diagram" and showed it to The boy.
    "IT'S A GIRL?!?!?!"

After a while, They arrived at the Pokemon Center. He put Slugma's pokeball on the desk where Nurse Joy was standing.

"Hello there, what would you like me to for you?" She said, looking at the boy. He handed her a Pokeball.

"I would like you to run Diagnostics on this Slugma, I bought it from an Illegal Pokemon seller." He said. Blaziken and Aron where standing near him and talking to each other. A girl walked in, with a female Blaziken. Blaziken walked up to it, and started flirting with it, only to recive a blaze kick int the balls. Blaziken walked up to Aron, with his right hand covering the spot where he just got hit. I think she digs me Blaziken said.

"now, I need you name and where you are from" she said, push a form out. The boy wrote on it and passed it back. "Jelly Rochina from Vermillion city, I will do some Diagnostics."

"Thanks" Jelly said.

Chapter 2 coming soon!
    Mood: Happy

The Steel Fan

Gelée, Gelee, figure out what they both mean and send a PM to me

You gotta hate it when people put crappy jokes here!

Chapter 2
    Current Location: Edge Town + Route 666

Jelly left the Pokemon Center to explore the area. Jelly stumbled upon a Circus, just near the beggining of route 666. The route is said to be haunted by Dark and Ghost Pokemon. Jelly entered the tent and sat down. He let Blaziken and Aron out of their Pokeballs to sit and watch the show. Hey, Aron, you thinking their are any chicks out there? Blaziken said, to Aron. Torchics? Or just some Blaziken you wanna get hold of. Aron replied, Grinning at Blaziken. Aww, 'Ickle Awon dwon't gwot a gwirlfriend Blaziken answered, bursting into laughter, Aron just ignored him.
    The show began, First off, it was the supernatural Pokemon show. They watched Milktanks producing Chocolate milk. Hey, I'd like to suck them teats! Blaziken said, lifting his eyebrows up and down. Pervert... Aron mumbled to himself. Next was Bull-fighting with Tauros. A young girl with a red flag wearing spanish clothing was making the Tauros charge at her, then pulling away at the last second. Aron and Blaziken looked at Jelly who was only staring at the girl. And you were calling ME a pervert! Blaziken said to Aron. He's not a pervert, he's in looooove! Aron said. Blaziken reacted to this comment. Jeez Aron, for a boy, you sure are a poof! Blaziken burst into laughter again, Aron took that compliment very harshly.
    After the show, Jelly headed back to the Pokemon Center, on the way, he walked past a girl, whipping a Skarmory.

"You're an idiot! You can't even preform Steel Wing! What kind of Skarmory on 3 Metal Islands can't use Steel Wing! Go back to the wild you weakling!" She whipped it again and walked off, The Skarmory flew off leaving a trail of blood underneath it's moving shadow. Jelly continued to Edge Town. He arrived in the Pokemon Cente and Nurse Joy came up to him with his Slugma next to her.

"Your Slugma is in tip-top shape, though I will call Officer Jeny to check about it's Seller, so where are you going next?" Nurse Joy asked. Slugma walked to Blaziken. Hey, Just a question, I have never really known the outside world, Is it scary? Blaziken looked at Aron. Uhh, Scary, no, but there are bad people like the ones who captured you and sold you. Blaziken said.

"Well, we are hoping to get into the Tungsten League, and get the chance to battle Regsteel" Jelly said. "But we are planning to go to Gallium Town to battle the Gym Leader." Jelly walked out of the Pokemon Center, waving bye. Jelly walked along the spooky road, route 666, where Hollow trees hung over inwards the path. Hoot-Hoots lived up to their names and created a spooky atmosphere. Slugma and Aron shaked in fear. Blaziken stopped and turned to them. Have no fear, I am here! He said. Slugma - not being intelligent of the outside world - belived him. Wow, a superhero! Slugma said. Pfft, if it's Blaziken, you're in worse trouble then you were in before Aron said, making Slugma Giggle. They continued walking along the trail, when 3 Ghastly appeared.

"They look like they want a fight!" Jelly said, pushing his Pokemon forward. "So, lets battle!" Blaziken clenched his fist. "Blaziken, use Blaze Kick on The gastly on 3:00!" Blaziken turned right 90' and his foot set alight. alright Ghastly, I will give you 3 seconds to leave... 1... 2... 3-ufft! Ghastly cast a Shadow ball on Blaziken's Right foot, putting the fire out. "Slugma, try a Flamethrower!" Slugma shot a huge line of fire at the Ghastly that attacked Blaziken, knocking it out. "Blaziken, quickly, Overheat on the Ghastly that is attacking you from behind!" Blaziken turned aroung and burst into flames. He shot multiple fireballs at the Ghastly, taking it to the ground. "Now, Fire Blast!" Blaziken shot a human shaped fireball at the Ghastly, making it retreat. "Aron, Give the last one a taste of your Iron Tail!" Aron charge at the Ghastly, but went right through it. "Aron, don't give up, Rock Slide!" Aron chucked Hard Rcoks at it, crushing it. Ghastly came through the rocks, turning solid. "Aron, Iron Tail!" Aron charged at it again, turned around, and smacked the Ghastly, knocking it unconious.

"Everyone, run to Copper Town A.S.A.P!"
    Mood: Happy

The Steel Fan

Gelée, Gelee, figure out what they both mean and send a PM to me