[GAME] Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Clash of Sinnoh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [GAME] Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Clash of Sinnoh

Default [GAME] Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Clash of Sinnoh

Okay, this is my fic, rated PG-13 for violence, mild swearing and blood and guts, that I finally decided to post on here. If I talk about it to some people here, why not have it here? Really. The beginning is really boring, I swear. But it'll get exciting as time goes. Now, this story is about a girl named Jordan Jikoku on her journey through Sinnoh. Along with three of Orre's heroes, Michael Yumato, Wes Wienslo and Rui Aujemai (I made up their last names by the way). But Jordan Jikoku is troubled. She has a certain secret she can't tell anyone and because of it, she is afraid to venture in Sinnoh. But she has the courage to get through it. What is the secret? It will be slightly revealed in Chapter 3, revealed in Chapter 4, and then best explained in Chapter 8. Yes, I know, such a long way to go, but heck, you got to wait. It's very boring at the beginning, yes, but it will get exciting, I swear. If you notice, there are undubbed titles (I thought it was cool thing to add.) So, yeah, read it and enjoy. The website for it is in my sig, just to tell you people.

Prologue
    The Struggling Start (Undubbed: Start! Yorana Jikoku's trouble!)

Jordan felt like her body was burning in a fire, but still alive. She felt so scared now. She tried speaking, but it came out as silence. Soon, she heard three small cries. Then three lights surrounded her. One was pink, one was yellow, the other, blue. They soon disappeared. Then, two mighty roars sounded. Jordan recognized one, but not the other.

Then she finally screamed, "STOP!!!"

Both of the roars silenced and she soon felt like she was being shaken.

"Wake up Jordan! Jordan!?" a familiar voice cried to Jordan. Her hazel eyes opened quickly.

"W-Wha?" Jordan asked confusedly. The face in front of her's, with long red hair and green eyes, was Michael, a great friend of her's whom she had met in Orre.

"Are you okay? You were shouting in your sleep."

Jordan had remembered her dream which she had forgotten for a slight moment.

"Yeah, whatever, I'm fine," she said, acting casual.

Michael did not believe Jordan; he knew she was only trying to reassure him. "Well, anyways, today's the day. You're finally gonna start your journey in your home region, Sinnoh," Michael said.

"Yeah," Jordan added.

"Hey, how come you never did your first journey here and started in Johto?" Michael asked.

"Oh, uh, just because I wanted to," Jordan said, lying yet again. She had a big reason but she didn't want to say why. No one knew that secret except her Umbreon, her first Pokemon who was originally an Eevee. Michael also started with an Eevee, who was now a Jolteon.

Jordan checked her Poketch that she had received from her mother just yesterday. 9:30 AM, I'll start my journey in an hour, Jordan thought. She headed for the kitchen, where her mother was was making pancakes for her and Michael.

"Good morning Jordan," Jordan's mother greeted her.

"Hey mom," she said. She sat down at the dinning table. Michael soon joined her.

Jordan thought of her dream again.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Michael asked Jordan after a few minutes. He had noticed she was deep in thought.

"Oh, nothing," Jordan said. She then sighed, knowing Michael wouldn't believe her again. "It was that dream." she said.

Michael was puzzled. What dream? he thought, but decided to act like he knew what was going on. "Was that why you shouted in your sleep?" Michael asked. Jordan nodded, then explained her dream. "Weird," Michael said. "To be honest, I had the same dream too."

"Really?" Jordan questioned.

"Yeah," Michael answered.

"Eat up you two," said Jordan's mother right as the conversation ended, two plates with pancakes in front of Michael and Jordan.

Jordan pulled her brown, blond highlighted, hair back and she and Michael quickly ate, especially Jordan, who wanted to get to her journey already. She remembered that Michael was coming with her, as were two others. Like Michael, she had met them both in Orre. They were Wes and Rui, the two heroes of the first Shadow Pokemon tragedy. They were at at the house of one of Rui's cousins in Sandgem town. Sandgem Town was Jordan's home. She loved it there.

Soon, she and Michael both finished their breakfast. Jordan checked her Poketch again. 10:17, probably should get going. she thought. But first before she was going to leave she got up and went to her room to get packed. Michael had woken up at 7:47 AM. He was ready. When she finished she checked her Poketch once again. 10:24, better go now. thought Jordan and ran out quick.

"Bye mom! I'm going now! See ya!" Jordan hollered.

"Bye Jordan! Take care!" her mother hollered back.

"I will!" Jordan responded.

"Hey! Hold on! Wait for me!" Michael exclaimed and ran after Jordan.

It was a nice, beautiful spring day is Sandgem Town. Not a single cloud in the sky. The temperature was perfect, and the wind was at a perfect speed. Not too windy, not windless, just at a perfect rate. It was as if Jordan's start in Sinnoh was being celebrated.

"Hey! Jordan! Michael!" a voice called. It was Rui, with Wes running by her.

"Hey, good morning Rui, morning Wes," Jordan said.

"So, are we all ready?" Wes asked.

"I sure am!" Jordan said in determination.

"I was born ready!" Rui said with a giggle.

"Yeah, sure, I'm ready," Michael said.

The group headed for Route 202. Jordan had her special secret in her mind. She hoped that no one would get hurt...

~~~

Okay, yeah, short and you're probably thinking "Boooooooring." But I swear (once again) this will get exciting, I promise.
    Last edited by UmbreonXD; 29th October 2007 at 12:54 PM.

Writer of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Clash of Sinnoh
    Latest Chapter: A Ravaged Road to Ruin
    Next Chapter: The Windworks Beneath Our Wings!

My deviantART|Fansite of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Clash of Sinnoh

i like the story very nice

cant wait for more chapters

Blog Entries

Hm, not bad. A little generic as far as trainer journey fics go, but it's only the prologue and it is well written nevertheless.

My only problem is the names. If you wanted to use yourself as a character, it would've been a better idea to at least create a fictional identity instead of using your own name.

But still, it's a good start.

Yeah, I know, the main character named after me. ^^; I couldn't help myself. And I best imagine myself like that. And, so, um, now, I'm now going to post Chapter 1. Now this is a bit longer, and it might seem like it came from the anime or something. ^^; But, okay, now, here we go! Chapter 1!

Chapter 1
    The Wounded Cub (Undubbed: Enter! Wild Shinx)

Jordan was a bit ahead of everyone. She was determined to complete this journey quick before Michael, Wes or Rui could get hurt.

"So, this is Route 202, huh?" Wes asked.

"Yeah, one of the 30 routes of Sinnoh." Jordan answered quickly.

Route 202 had many Pokemon everywhere. Starlys flying in the air, along with a few Staraivas. Bibarels and Bidoofs working on a dam in a river, Bunearys playing and young Budews dancing around. It was a great, happy sight.

This was the perfect day for me to start my journey I guess. Jordan thought, her worries starting to go away.

"S... hinx." Jordan heard a young voice. She recognized it. It was a Pokemon, and she knew what species it was. Without a word, she headed to where she heard the voice come from.

"Jordan, where are you going!? Wait!" Michael cried and ran after her.

"Hey! Where are the two of you heading to!?" Rui hollered to Jordan and Michael. She wasn't answered.

Rui sighed. "I guess we'll need to go after those two, W..." Rui paused when she looked by her, but Wes was already gone and following Jordan and Michael.

"Oh come on! Don't just leave me here all alone! Wait up!" Rui shouted and ran quickly after.

Rui stopped, gasping for air. "Jeez you guys, why did you all just..." Rui stopped. She saw Jordan right by a Pokemon. At least that's what she was thinking it was.

The young Pokemon was small, only about two feet tall. It was mostly blue, but also had a yellow ring on both of it's front legs while it's back legs were completely black (a trait proving it is a male.), a yellow star-like shape at the end of it's black tail, two large human like ears and some hairs on it's head sticking out sharply. (Again another trait proving it's a male.)

"What is that Pokemon?" Rui asked.

"A Shinx, the Flash Pokemon. It's an Electric-type." Jordan answered her.

"Shi... Shi..." the young Shinx moaned weakly.

"It must have gotten hurt by another Pokemon." Michael assumed.

Jordan inspected the Shinx. It had many injuries. There were many scars on the young Shinx's body, with much blood gushing out of them, huge terrible bruises and various bite marks.

"We've got to help the little guy." Jordan said. "But we can't go back to Sandgem Town! It's just too far now! We'll never make it! And we probably won't make make it to Jubilife City either!" Michael exclaimed.

"But we can't just let it die and not even try to help!" Jordan protested.

"Jordan has a point." Wes said. "We can't just leave it here to die."

"Well, I see what you mean but..." Michael stopped speaking, Jordan had the Shinx in her arms, blood rushing down and staining her clothes. She gave Michael a stare, telling him just that doubting things continuously was just wasting time.

Michael nodded to Jordan. "Let's get going, and quick."

Hours passed which seemed like days, Jordan continuously ran, without stopping. No matter how much her feet ached.

The aching pain was like hundreds of steel nails stabbing into her muscles. But she didn't care. All that mattered was saving the life of the young, hurt Shinx.

Boy, Jordan thought. I'm glad this little guy is hanging tough. She began to talk to herself in her mind. Something she would do at times like these.

The life of this Shinx... his life in my hands, and literally too. I'm the one who has to save him. Her thoughts began to drift. But... that's not the only thing that's in my hands, I still have to worry about D...

"AHHHHH!" Jordan screamed, tripping over a rock in the ground. She had so many things on her mind she had lost focus on watching her step.

Jordan lost Shinx, flying in the air from the impact Jordan took and fell into a close lake and sank down, not even conscious.

"Oh no! Shinx!" Jordan cried. Without even thinking, she dived in for Shinx.

"Jordan! No!" Michael screamed and ran to the lake. He couldn't stop Jordan unless he dived in. But that would cause the three to be lost somewhere under the lake.

Wes and Rui rushed over to the lake by Michael. There, the three were stranded on the surface of the land with them unable to do anything. All they could do was wait...

~~~

Cliffhanger! Are you perhaps thinking "Oh my God she posted the first chapter already?" Well, I'm way ahead. I'm on Chapter 14 currently. But yeah, I'll have Chapter 2 in a bit later. But anyways, hope this chapter was good! You will soon see what happens...

Blog Entries

Ah, improved already. I didn't like the cliffhanger, though. It seemed to end too abruptly. Cliffhangers ARE good though.

Yes. Cliffhangers make you eager to read more. I've got quite a few up ahead though. Butler, I am honored to have you reading my fic. You are indeed a great writer, so you would diffenately know good writing and bad. So, anyways, Chapter 2 will be up at some point, same with Chapter 3. But hey, don't rush me now, I need to stay ahead of myself so that if I get some sort of writer's block, I will be able to still post some stuff up.

those cliffhangers sure are good

Okay, time for Chapter 2! There is no need to wait now! The cliffhanger stuff will be revealed! But just to tell you, don't expect me to post chapters this much this quickly. I just already had them ready because I had posted them in another forum. But anywho, Chapter 2 is here now!

Chapter 2
    Two saviors, One rescue (Undubbed: Save the Wild Shinx!)

Jordan swam desperately under water. She had to find Shinx, she just had to!

Damn, I'm such an idiot! If I would have just watched where I was going, I wouldn't be in this mess! She thought and sighed mentally. I just hope Shinx isn't dead...

A few minutes passed, but they seemed like hours. Jordan couldn't see Shinx anywhere, and she was still holding her breath. Even though, she told herself constantly she wouldn't go, not without Shinx, dead or alive.

At this rate, she could never find Shinx; she would surely lose her breath and die. But then she got an idea.

Jordan grabbed a Poke Ball on her belt. She pressed a button in it and the Poke Ball enlarged. Quickly, she threw the Poke Ball and a Buizel emerged.

"Bui! Bui!" Buizel exclaimed.

Jordan raised three fingers. It was a command Jordan had taught her Buizel. She wasn't sure if she would ever need it but now she did.

Buizel nodded and Jordan took off a denim coat she had. Buizel sniffed the coat in the areas where Shinx's blood were. Because Buizel was a water Pokemon, he was able to sniff things underwater.

Jordan grabed on Buizel's neck and he swam to wherever Shinx was.

Buizel soon found Shinx unconscious. Jordan wasn't exactly sure if he was still alive though.

She attempted to grab Shinx and head back to the surface, but she couldn't. One of Shinx's paws were stuck between a few rocks.

Shit! Jordan thought. She was getting the feeling of passing out now, but she couldn't afford it.

Maybe Buizel can help me she thought. Jordan lifted up one finger to Buizel. This was a command for the use of Aqua Jet. Buizel nodded and quickly with much strength used Aqua Jet, and was able to smash the rock to bits.

Jordan grabbed Shinx and Buizel came over. Jordan held onto Buizel's neck. He spun his propeller-like tail and very quickly swam up to the surface.

"Jordan! Are you alright!?"

Jordan had heard nothing, all she was doing was desperately gasping for breath.

"Jordan!? Jordan! Say something!"

Jordan finally heard Michael's words. Her breathing calmed and she looked at him. He was staring at her with worried emerald-green eyes.

"I'm... okay," Jordan finally responded.

"Jordan! You shouldn't have been down there so long!" Wes scolded.

"Yeah! You had as really worried! You were down there for four minutes!" Rui exclaimed.

Jordan was shocked by this Four minutes!? she asked herself. Jordan then just remembered Shinx.

"Shinx! Oh man! I don't even know if he's still alive right now!" she said frantically.

She looked at Shinx, he didn't seem so alive. But she couldn't say he was for sure.

She listened to his heartbeat; it was beating, but barely.

Oh thank Arceus! He's still alive! But..."

Jordan stopped. Talking was just wasting time. She jumped out quickly without speaking another word.

"Buizel, return!" Jordan got Buizel's Poke Ball and a red beam came out and shot at Buizel. He turned red and returned into the Poke Ball. Jordan quickly put the Poke Ball on her belt.

Jordan started running again with Shinx in her arms. She wouldn't rest until Shinx's life was saved.

"Jordan! Wait up!" Michael shouted to her and he, Wes and Rui followed.

"Nurse Joy!" Jordan shouted desperately.

"Hmm? Oh! Hello! Welcome to the Pokemon Center!" Nurse Joy greeted.

Jordan laid Shinx on the counter in front of Nurse Joy. He was still pulling through!

"Oh my! What happened!?" Nurse Joy asked shockingly.

"There's no time for me to explain, Nurse Joy! Please! You just have to save this Shinx!" Jordan said with a dearly worried voice.

Nurse Joy nodded. "I'll do whatever I can," she said, and took Shinx to the Pokemon Emergency Room.

Jordan waited and waited. She was very tired and the pain in her legs was just killing her. But she didn't care. All she cared about was the life of Shinx.

"Hey, Jordan, you there?" Michael asked Jordan. She didn't respond. Her mind was into many things. "Hello! Earth to Jordan! Hello!? Get back to reality now!" Michael shouted and waved his hand in front of Jordan a few times.

"Huh? What'd I miss?" Jordan asked.

Michael sighed. "Your mind is on Shinx, huh?" He asked. Jordan nodded. "What you did... you risked your life just to save Shinx?" Michael questioned. Jordan nodded again. "Michael, I couldn't just let him die without at least trying to help," she said.

"I see, well..."

The door from the Pokemon Emergency Room opened finally and Nurse Joy emerged. Jordan quickly reacted and ran to Nurse Joy.

"Nurse Joy! Nurse Joy! Is Shinx okay!? Is he alive!?" Jordan asked anxiously.

Nurse Joy was quiet for a few moments and then smiled. "Shinx will be just fine."

Everyone gasped, but in a happy way.

"Really!? Is it okay if I go see him!?" Jordan asked eagerly. Nurse Joy nodded and Jordan dashed in.

Shinx was laying in a small clinic, starting to wake up. Jordan just waited patiently to see him wake up. He soon finally did so.

"Hey Shinx, glad you're finally up." Jordan said.

"Shi?" Shinx asked confusedly.

"You were hurt Shinx, do you remember it? I saved you. Well, I just got you here while Nurse Joy treated you, Shinx." Jordan explained.

Shinx just nodded and laid his head down. Through the whole night Jordan stayed with Shinx and talked with him.

The next morning Jordan was going to take Shinx back to Route 202, his home. Jordan knew she had to return him there.

When she made it, she put down Shinx. "Well, I guess this is good bye, Shinx..." Jordan said, her eyes starting to tear up.

"Shinx?" Shinx asked.

Jordan just turned around and walked away quietly, the tears in her eyes falling the the ground like rain from Kyogre. She didn't want to leave Shinx. But she had to.

Shinx stood there for a few moments then started running towards Jordan. "Shi! Shinx! Shinx!" Shinx cried. Jordan turned around and Shinx jumped straight into Jordan's arms.

"Shinx? You want to come with me? You really do?" Jordan asked.

"Shi! Shi!" Shinx replied. With his tail wagging, he licked the tears off Jordan's face.

Jordan smiled. "Well, if you're going to be on my team, I think we're going to be doing some training really soon." Jordan said.

"Shi! Shinx!" Shinx cried in a happy tone.

Jordan petted Shinx on his head. He purred and Jordan started walking back to Jubilife City, but little Jordan and Shinx knew they were being watched.

They were both men with short blue hair, wearing a weird uniform with a yellow G on it. But, the first man was wearing weird high-tech orange glasses.

"That's her!" The first man said. "The girl we've been looking for so long!"

"But, we haven't found the other person, and we don't even know if that person is a boy or girl," the second man pointed out.

"True, but we have to get this girl and take her to the boss! We'll be praised so dearly!" The first man concluded.

"Well, let's get her and get her quick!" The second man exclaimed and as quick as two Floatzel at high speed, they quietly followed Jordan.

~~~

Alright, in Chapter 3, we'll be moving on to the exciting parts, yay exciting parts! I hope I can get in Chapter 3 by tommorow. We'll see. Don't keep your hopes up. I thank the people who have complemented this fic and are intrested in it! ^_^
    Last edited by UmbreonXD; 22nd November 2007 at 09:45 PM.

Blog Entries

Even better than the last two. You're really doing well!

Okay, sorry I couldn't post this as quick as I wanted to. I've been distracted with school and a bunch of other things. Man, I wish summer were here for me already. Oh well, now, let's move on to the excitement! Chapter 3!

Chapter 3
    Galactic Luck (Enter! Jade and Brit)

"So, you're keeping Shinx, huh?" Michael asked.

"Yep, well, Shinx wanted to come with me," Jordan answered as she come over to the group at the entrance of Jubilife City.

"Oh, well, now that we're here, should we move on maybe or just stay for a while?" Michael questioned.

"Ummmmm... Well, first we should get Rui." Wes said somewhat nervously. He pointed to where Rui was in front of a window of a small store.

"Oh, my, Arceus! Look at those shoes! They're so cute!" Rui squealed girlishly.

Girly girls, you'll never figure them out, Jordan thought to herself.

"Rui! There's no time for shopping! Don't let you're retarded girly girl thoughts get you distracted by some stupid shoes!" Jordan yelled.

"And what do you know about shoes, Jordan!?" Rui demanded, her hands on her hips as she stomped her foot angirly.

"Nothing! Just that you wear them!" Jordan screamed at her.

Both girls began to argue about their ways, girly girl and tomboyish. Michael and Wes both sweatdropped.

"Girls..." Michael said.

"You'll never figure them out..." Was said, finishing Michael's sentence.

Rui had won the battle. She had bought the shoes and not just that, she had already bought a bunch of other things girly girls like her would like.

"Rui! Don't waste all of your money on clothes and other crap like that! You'll need it for other stuff too!" Jordan scolded.

"Just let her be," Wes said.

Jordan sighed.

"Let's all just have some little time to ourselves. There's a bunch of stuff here in Jubilife City after all," Jordan said.

"But... I'll just follow Rui in case she gets a little carried away on the shopping," Wes protested and started to run after her as she went into another store.

"Let's all meet here Wes!" Jordan hollered and sighed.

"I hope he heard me," she said worriedly.

"Hey, I'm sure he did," Michael reassured her.

"Well, I guess I'll just see you later," Jordan assumed.

"Yeah, see ya later," Michael said, and started walking away. As soon as Jordan was pretty much out of sight, Michael's mind grew heavy with thought.

I wonder... he thought. Can I trust them?

Jordan was almost thinking the same as Michael. What was it that made them both think this? No one knew except themselves. No one else.

If this is my start in Sinnoh... then maybe... maybe the day that I plan to stop from happening... is near... Jordan thought as she walked through a dark alley.

I just hope no one finds out my secret, unless it's needed... I...

Jordan's thoughts froze as she felt the presence of something. She looked around. As her thoughts froze, so did her whole body.

Then, before she knew it, her small neck was grabbed by a massive hand that felt as thought it were made of the hooves from a Ponyta. Someone was choking her! She gaged and squirmed, but nothing worked. She tried to scream, because of the pain and to hopefully capture someone's attention, but she couldn't. And right before she could even make a sound, her mouth was covered with shining silver tape.

"Quick! Tie her!" a voice commanded.

She tried looking around to see what it was, but her neck was being held onto so tight, she couldn't move her head. All she could see was a hand quickly tying thick rope around her feet and legs. She felt more rope being tied around her arms.

Soon, the hand finally let go of her neck. She couldn't breathe with her mouth; she could only take in air desperately with her nose.

"Yes! Haha! Got you now, little girl!" another voice shouted in pride.

Jordan was completely confused, having no idea what the hell was going on.

Then, the two men with short blue hair and a yellow G on their uniforms from Route 202 appeared in front of Jordan, laughing wikedly.

"The boss will be so happy with us!" The first man said, still wearing his weird orange glasses.

"Heh, yeah! I'm glad someone in Team Galactic lab made those glasses! They really do see this girl's secret!" The second one exclaimed.

My secret!? What!? They know!? But... how!? And what is this Team Galactic!? Jordan asked herself in her thoughts.

"That's right little girl! We know! And you're gonna get us some good praises from our boss!" the first man said.

"Hey, you know what, Jade?" the second man asked the first.

"What, Brit?" Jade asked.

"I think this girl has no idea whatsoever who we are," Brit said, a disgusting smirk forming on his lips.

"Oh, of course! What were we thinking!? Not introducing ourselves!" Jade exclaimed somewhat sarcastically.

Jordan growled, annoyed and desperate to flee.

"Well, anyways," Jade started, "I'm Jade!"

"And I'm Brit!" Brit introduced.

"And we're members of Team Galactic!" both Jade and Brit said proudly.

Jordan had never heard of Team Galactic, but was sure they were up to no good.

What are these guys up to? Why do they want me because of my secret? Jordan asked herself.

"Hey, have you guys seen Jordan anywhere?" Michael asked as he saw Wes and Rui come to the place Jordan told everyone to meet at.

"No," Wes said.

"Rui, have you?" Michael asked her.

She shook her head. "Nope, nowhere."

Michael began to worry, his foot tapping nervously and his heart beating hard againest his chest.

I hope she's okay, he thought and sighed. She said meet here, but why isn't she here yet?

Again he sighed and sat down on a nearby bench with Wes and Rui and waited. It was currently his only choice.

"Oh what praise we'll get!" Jade dreamed.

"Maybe we might even get promotions to Admins!" Brit predicted.

"It'll be a dream come true!" Jade said happily.

"Now, no more time to waste dreaming, let's get the girl in the truck and go to the Jubilife base!" Brit said.

Brit and Jade quickly grabbed Jordan and sneaked her to a medium-sized truck nearby, as swift as lightning.

Without a word, they opened the back door of the storage area of the truck and threw Jordan inside. Her body slammed against the floor like a Gravler slamming into a huge boulder.

"Little girl, if you try to deny your secret, don't. Because it's not worth it and we already know your secret! Your secret of Dialga!" Jade shouted and laughed evilly as he slammed the doors shut, leaving Jordan in darkness...

~~~

Once again, another cliffhanger! But hey, this cliffhangers are good, right? (Please say yes.) Anyways, yes, JADE SAID DIALGA. I know, I didn't really reveal the main character's secret. But, in Chapter 4 it will basicially be revealed. And in Chapter 8 it will best be explained. So, yes, I hope you guys liked this Chapter!
    Last edited by UmbreonXD; 5th July 2007 at 10:56 PM.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UmbreonXD View Post
    "Little girl, if you try to deny you're secret, don't.
    That should be "your secret". "You're" is short for "you are".

Blog Entries

Now we're cooking! I really like how you've taken Team Galactic's role from DP and remixed it into your own version, that's really good. The self-insert is finally starting to blend in well, too.

I would like it even more if the chapters were longer, but stick to what works.

Yeah, I know they're short. But they're going to get longer. Well, not as long as the chapters you write TGB. ^^; Well, I'll see about when I can get Chapter 4 on. I'm sure it'll be soon. It just depends. As soon as this week ends, I'll be writing a lot more. I've been so occupied with studying for school finals.

Nice fanfic! Hopefully it'll get better!
    Hello, I started my own RPG. Please join by clicking on the link below, and filling out the info in Quick Reply.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f431/kochou-beautiflies-rpg-14275/

Well, I finally have Chapter 4 ready to post. I hope you all like it! Jordan Jikoku's secret is finally properly revealed! Though, I'll tell you, one part of this is somewhat kiddish, but hey, you'll see why in a second. Anyways, here we go!

Chapter 4
    Why? (Yorana Jikoku's Past!)

Jordan layed down silently on the cold, steel floor of the area, deeply depressed, frozen like ice. She couldn't believe it. Two weirdo goods from an evil team she had never heard of had captured her; and they knew her secret.

Her special secret. She had kept this secret as long as she had known it. Now she was afraid. What would happen to her? Why? Why is it these Team Galactic people need Dialga? Why? And why... why her? Why did Dialga choose her? And that's when Jordan, she remembered... the day she found out the secret for herself...

A little girl layed down crying in a pillow. Today... had been the worst day of her life.

She had a loss, being made fun of it for no reason, had been yelled at by her abusive father, and her mother wasn't even in Sandgem Town because she had to go to Oreburgh City for work reasons.

"Oh Mukku! Why did you have to go!?" the girl sobbed.

Mukku was the name of the family pet Starly. Mukku has always a happy bird Pokemon, playing with the girl every day. But now Mukku was gone. An enraged Staraptor had randomly attacked Mukku, and it's claws killed him instantly.

Not only that, almost all of the other kids of Sandgem Town just laughed about the poor Starly dying, saying that Mukku was more crazy than a Chatot and was a very weak, useless thing.

And one of the worst things, her father had just cussed her out and told her to just suck it up. But she was only three years old! How could she just suck it up and act like nothing happened!?

"Why is everyone so mean!? Why did Mukku have to go!? Why!?" the girl went on.

Silence! Jordan Isshoni Jikoku! a voice boomed.

"Huh? Jordan asked, wiping her tears away. "Daddy? Is that you?"

No, the voice said.

Jordan was confused. Who was this person? Or thing? And how did it know her name? She then walked out of her room and to the kitchen where her father was.

"Daddy, did you hear someone? Is anyone visiting us?" Jordan questioned.

"What the hell are you talking about!? Get back in your room now!" Jordan's father roared.

"But--"

"No buts! Go! Now!" Jordan's father ordered angrily.

Jordan felt hurt by these words. She ran back to her room, crying once again.

Pfft, humans, the voice said.

"What? It's that voice again." Jordan reconized.

I can't believe how that bastard treats you. He is your father, isn't he? the voice asked.

"Mhm," Jordan replied. "But... who are you? And how come I can only hear you?"

Look at that desk, the voice told.

Jordan looked at the small desk in her room.

Do you see that book there? the voice inquired.

"Yeah. My mommy would read it to me all the time before bed," Jordan answered.

Go pick it up and open it, the voice instructed.

Jordan jumped off of the bed and grabed to book from the desk. To her, it was like a miniature Groudon she was holding; it was so heavy! She then reached to her bed and jumped back on it with the book in her lap.

Now, open it, and keep turning the pages until I tell you to stop.

Jordan opened the book with a cover that said in big fancy letters, "Legends of The Pokemon World" and began turning the pages.

Alright, stop. The voice verified after a while.

Jordan stopped turn the pages and looked at what she had turned to.

The two pages had one page full of words. The other had two pictures of two odd looking creatures, which Jordan had never seen before.

The first one had four legs with a long tail and spikes on its back. It had some big section of silver steel on its chest with a dark blue diamond in the middle. There were also three spikes on the back of its neck. It had red eyes with a black iris. The eyes also had a bit of silver steel surrounding them. Its head also had an odd diamond shape to it.

The second creature seemed like the opposite of the first creature. It stood on two legs, had two wings on its back, two strange looking arms, a long tail, a long neck, and there were two large pink pearls on its large, bold shoulders.

Do you see that first one? the voice asked. I can see you've already noticed both of these Pokemon.

"Yeah, mommy hasn't read this story to me yet," Jordan replied.

That creature; it's name is Dialga, the voice said.

"Wow! It looks really cool!" Jordan exclaimed.

Um, yes, well, Dialga is said to be the god of time, for he controls time itself, the voice explained.

"Wow! That's really really cool!" Jordan validated.

Now, in that book, it says Dialga will one day place his soul within a human, but that is already happening, the voice told.

"Huh? Really? Who is that person?"

You... You are the human of Dialga. And I... I am Dialga...

That day... Jordan thought to herself. She would probably never forget it. Since then, her life had completely changed. And now because of it, she was in the hands of two men, who found her and captured her, and now she was alone in darkness.

Suddenly, the truck stopped after going at a somewhat fast pace, causing Jordan's body to slide and bang againest the wall.

Jordan couldn't scream it out, but she felt terrible pain.

Those creeps must have made it to that "Jubilife Base" they were talking about, Jordan thought.

The two steel doors that held Jordan captive opened. The light from outside stung her eyes because of being in darkness for so long.

"Alright girly, we're here," Jade said with an evil grin on his face.

Brit then put his hand on the tape covering Jordan's mouth and riped it off very quickly, causing extremely substantial pain, it was like her eye was being taken out by a Fearow's claws.

"OUCH!" Jordan screamed.

Brit almost bursted out laughing to see Jordan in pain; he and Jade were almost too proud of themselves.

Jordan just snarled at him and turned to Jade.

"Don't call me girly," she said firmly to him.

"Heh, whatever," Jade said and snickered quietly.

He and Brit grabed Jordan by her arms and they went through two automatic opening doors of an old warehouse, the Jubelife Base...

From the outside, it looked like The Jubilife Base was just some old warehouse, but the inside was completely different.

There were many weird machienes everywhere, very new looking high-tech computers, all sorts of small gadgets and gizmos, many automatic opening doors, some requiring passwords. Also, there were many other people that looked exactly like Jade and Brit, but some of them had slightly longer hair and wore skirts insted of shorts; they were obviously women.

So there's not just guys in Team Galactic, Jordan fathomed.

"So, how do you like The Jubilife Base? Pretty tight, ain't it?" Jade asked.

"Feh, do you think I care?" Jordan replied.

"Boy, somebody is a bit feisty," Brit said.

Jordan rolled her eyes, completely annoyed.

As Jade and Brit walked through, members of Team Galactic just stared at them and Jordan, asking things outloud like "Who's that girl?" "What is she here for?" and "Why did Brit and Jade bring her?"

Then one of the men that looked like Jade and Brit went up to them and Jordan.

"Uh, hey, Jade, Brit," the man greeted.

"Hey Luke, what's up?" Brit replied.

"Um, yes, whatever. It's about time you two go back. Where were you two? And who's that brat?" Luke asked continously.

Jordan growled. "Brat!? Why you damned--"

Jade kicked Jordan hard in the back right before she could continue, causing her to cry in pain. It felt more like a brick giving her the pain and not Jade's foot.

"Trust me, you'll barely believe what you'll see; look at her with these," Jade explained and took off the orange glasses and gave them to Luke.

He put them on and looked closely at Jordan. His eyes then suddenly widened.

"That girl... she's the girl of Dialga!?" Luke asked shockingly.

"Yep, and we've got her right here," Brit assured.

Luke couldn't believe what he was hearing or seeing!

"Hey! Everyone! The girl Jade and Brit have is the girl of Dialga!" Luke hollered, unable to hold the news.

All of the members of Team Galactic gasped. Jade and Brit had found the girl of Dialga!? Impossible!

Everyone started talking to each other like millions of Chatots in a talky mood.

"That's right!" Jade shouted in pride, "Brit and I have the girl of Dialga! And we will both become Admins for sure! And all of us in Team Galactic will achieve our goal!"

The Team Galactic members cheered and chanted. Their plans were finally starting to suceed and things were getting much easier.

But now Jordan was starting to feel fear, cold, dark fear. If only there was someone here to help her right now. If only Michael were here to save her like he did Orre!

"Now, Jade and I will take this girl to our boss! And you will see me and Jade as Admins next time! And once we are, we'll be finding the human of Palkia!" Brit annouced proudly.

The members cheered. Their goals would soon be made, and Dialga and Palkia would be in their control.

"Well, good luck on getting your promotions, but I'll bet you two won't even need it!" Luke exclaimed and gave the glasses back to Jade, who put them back on.

"Thanks, see you all when we're Admins!" Jade replied and he and Brit headed foward with Jordan in their grip to an elevator, then pressed a button with an arrow that pointed up.

The door of the elevator opened and Jade and Brit went inside. The doors closed slowly. But as slow as things went, Jordan's heartbeat went faster and faster.

What would happen to her? Who was this boss Jade and Brit continously referred to? What was the goal Team Galactic wanted to achieve? And the biggest question Jordan had... why did Dialga choose her?

~~~

What will happen to poor Jordan Jikoku held captive? No body knows... except me! :P Well, now you guys practicially know the secret, in Chapter 8, we will know it best. And I've almost finished writing Chapter 15. Yipee! And no, you guys may not read it yet. You all have to wait like good little boys and girls! ^_^
    Last edited by UmbreonXD; 1st June 2007 at 09:10 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast