Your Worst Trade?

Thread: Your Worst Trade?

Volcanic Maniac

Unhappy Your Worst Trade?

One time, one of my friends begged me to trade my Mewtwo that I migrated from Leafgreen for his Gliscor, a pokemon I had trouble getting. He begged me maybe 500 times for it, I swore he was about to cry. When I had enough, I traded it. Worst. Trade. Ever.

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The other day, I traded a Deoxys (speed forme, I believe) on the GTS for a Sentret. It SOUNDS like a bad trade, and infact it was, given that the Sentret was at lv. 3 and basically sucked. However, I had a good reason for doing so- aforementioned Sentret was holding a Custap berry! I believe those came with those event Regigigas, so it is possible for one to exist. I'm assuming it's a legit Custap berry, therefore.

I did, however, make my fair share of trades that had no upside whatsoever. Traded something just yesterday for a shiny Phione that turned out to be hacked. I THINK it was a Drifblim, but I'm not sure. I know I traded a Drifblim for SOMEthing yesterday- oh yeah, I think it was the My Pokemon Ranch Mew.

...At the risk of going off-topic with good trades, I think I'll end this post here.

Blog Entries

I once traded one of my shiny Buizels for a Kecleon to my brother.

And well, it wasn't a trade that was bad for me, but for the other person. I once put up a Yanma on the GTS, and for a joke, I asked for a Mew. About an hour or so later, I got the Mew. I was for sure it was a hack, but it turned out to be legit,as far as I know, being found in Hoenn at level 30

Also, my brother got a legit shiny Regigigas, and all he had to trade was a Bidoof, level 9 and under

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

To join in the fun, I claim Kokoromori :) 11-23-10

For the other person: I got a legit-looking shiny Shinx off GTS a few days ago. For a Cleffa. A normal female Cleffa. =P

For me: Groudon for shiny GTS Miltank. Miltank was a god hack. >_>

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

my bro traded his lv45 empoleon on gts for a lv 100 lucairo. probably a hack.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Blog Entries

My Vespiquen for a Murkrow.

My friend had been trying to catch one for a while and had run out of money for balls so I said I would get them one. Didn't wanna surrender my one and it was in the morning so I thought I would get one of the GTS. All the other trades were unfair apart from a Vespiquen one. After I traded I told my friend that I had one for her only to be told "I don't want it anymore, it's a stupid game anyway". Felt like yelling at her right there.
    Last edited by Iteru; 20th August 2008 at 02:45 PM. Reason: typos

I traded my Seadra for a level 54 Vespiquen. I was feeling nice, so I gave the Seadra my only Dragon Scale before I traded it. The Vespiquen was caught in the Pokémon League at level 54.

Pokémon White

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Gligar13 View Post
    my bro traded his lv45 empoleon on gts for a lv 100 lucairo. probably a hack.
    If it was caught anywhere, it's a hack. But if it says "hatched from an egg", it should be legit.

Blog Entries

Legit Magmortar for Electivire caught in Lake Varity... It was released in hell.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    The other day, I traded a Deoxys (speed forme, I believe) on the GTS for a Sentret. It SOUNDS like a bad trade, and infact it was, given that the Sentret was at lv. 3 and basically sucked. However, I had a good reason for doing so- aforementioned Sentret was holding a Custap berry! I believe those came with those event Regigigas, so it is possible for one to exist. I'm assuming it's a legit Custap berry, therefore.
    I thought Movie 11 didn't come out yet so how would one have gotten said Regigigas and berry?

Blog Entries

It came out in Japan I think. I've gotten a Custab berry now and plan on multiplying it.

Tim

Out of pity, I traded off an all-natural, egg-hatched baby Dratini with Hyper Beam for a Bidoof.
    1. I thought Gardenia is a Grass-type fangirl; in addition, I could've sworn that she had a shippy Nando-centric flashback when the latter got framed.

2. I'm tired of seeing Brock, being the designated eunuch of the show. As a result, I would love to see this OT3 to happen:

Lucy x Brock x Holly

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rappak View Post
    It came out in Japan I think. I've gotten a Custab berry now and plan on multiplying it.
    Nevermind, it is out now.