Wi-Fi Connecting Problem

Thread: Wi-Fi Connecting Problem

Take It Easy, Chicken Virtual-Z's Avatar

Default Wi-Fi Connecting Problem

Lately, I'm having alot of trouble connecting to WI-Fi on my DS, and I'm not sure why.

It does connect sometimes. So, it's not because I have the internet code in wrong or something.

If I go to an area in my house where it worked earlier (as I'm doing right now) and try to connect, it doesn't.

The signal seems to be strong enough--my PS3 and my brother's laptop can pick up the connection fine.

So what am I to do?

Blog Entries

Yeah.. WiFi is a bit sketchy these days. The only thing I suggest is just to be patient.

Blog Entries

This happens to me too, even when I use the wi-fi adapter.

In my experience, both my Wii and DS have the hardest time connecting and staying connected to my network, and when they do, half the time its very unstable. The strange thing is that my Ps3 also connects just fine, as well as the family laptop. Actually, I would say its the fastest Wi-Fi I have ever used, even when I'm outside and far away form the router, its still feels like I have a direct connection. I really don't know what to say about Nintendo's Wi-fi, except that its really lacking. (But this is just personal experience x_x)

Blog Entries

I think this sums it up best. Nintendo Wifi just sucks compared to PS3 and Xbox connections.

Surprisingly my Wii finds it easier to connect despite being so far away from the computer compared to my DS whihc is like right beside the router.