Who's your favorite evil team?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your favorite evil team?

Default Who's your favorite evil team?

Rocket, Aqua, Magma, Galactic, Snagem, Team Great Rocket (fom the Pokemon Trading Card game 2 for Game Boy), Cipher, Go-Rock Squad, Dim Sun, or Phobos Battalion?

I like Team Rocket cause they inspired all the rest :) And the Go-Rock Squad cause their members have a musical motto :D
    Last edited by lalalei2001; 31st May 2009 at 09:57 AM.

BWAHAHAHA!!! LAND!! Magma Krystal's Avatar

magma and rocket, of course!!

i hate aquas for the obvious reason, but i'm also not a big fan of go-rock squad or phobos battlion cause they aren't very good at the job they're supposed to be accomplishing. team rocket could easily add a musical twist by presenting giovanni's hidden opera talents, with his singing sidekick, persiano! (all in a dream..)

Blog Entries

Galactic, they have awesome music (best themes in Diamond and Pearl) and best story yet. I just hope it's not butchered by the anime writers.

I feel like Poomo tonight.

you and i both know that of course they're going to butcher team galactic!! team rocket came out perfectly, but what they did to team aqua and magma was character abuse. Isn't it obvious that all they care about is rocket? if they make galactic great, i'm going to have to worship them for doing so, but murder them for being so unfair to the two previous teams.

Blog Entries

Even Team Rocket got butchered. All we see of them now is Jessie and James who are nothing more than an annoyance. I think Magma and Aqua got more screentime that non trio Team Rocket and certainly more development.

But yeah, they'll butcher Team Galactic likely.

I feel like Poomo tonight.

Blog Entries

Definitely Team Rocket.

And Go is the band, right? I thought they were freakin awesome first time I saw them but having to hear the intro each time afterwards got annoying. I still liked it but didn't feel like waiting to continue playing.

Blog Entries

Cipher, because unlike the others (besides maybe Galactic) their plans for world domination are REALLY evil and actually have a shot of working.

Go-Rock Squad ranks a close second.

I heart Brendan. =P Crimson Moon's Avatar

Team Snagem ftw!
    Hah hah! Best evil team ever! All the other teams fail (Snagem did too...) but the other teams failed with ease and didn't seem evil at all. We want more land! We want more water! That's not evil. D:
    We want teh pokemonz! (but we won't use snagballs) that's not smart. XD
    Team Snagem can actually catch your pokemon from you for keeps. >:3
    Call Me: Tenshi, Angel, Sazuki, Shakaku, Ivy, Yvi, Crimson, Mitsuki, or Tsuki
    Please Join: IcyMoon forums
    Please View: My art, my original oneshot Scathe, and my other original oneshot Soldier
    I'll only really be online during the weekends and sometimes during the week due to school.

[QUOTE=but the other teams failed with ease and didn't seem evil at all. We want more land! We want more water! That's not evil.[/QUOTE]

grrrr...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Moon
    We want more land! We want more water! That's not evil.
    IIRC they weren't evil. They were just evironmentalists that went too far for their goal. And once they realized they were causing destruction instead of the good they intended they stopped.

Team Galactic for me.

I heart Brendan. =P Crimson Moon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MondoTR View Post
    IIRC they weren't evil. They were just evironmentalists that went too far for their goal. And once they realized they were causing destruction instead of the good they intended they stopped.
    True, true.
    I like the teams that are actually evil though.
    Environmentalists weird me out anyways. I care about it, but not so much so that I'd dedicate my life to it.
    Anyway, I'm more for evil teams that actually do evil like steal pokemon and such.
    Call Me: Tenshi, Angel, Sazuki, Shakaku, Ivy, Yvi, Crimson, Mitsuki, or Tsuki
    Please Join: IcyMoon forums
    Please View: My art, my original oneshot Scathe, and my other original oneshot Soldier
    I'll only really be online during the weekends and sometimes during the week due to school.

Buuburn is my Homeslice.

Team Rocket. I have fond memories of whooping their arses in Pokemon Blue and Silver with the shittest team concieved. They just seem like the original evil team.

Proud owner of a Legitimate Darkrai.
    24/08/2007
    ---
    Pokemon Pearl Friend Code
    "Holden"
    2663-9459-1419

Blog Entries

I personally liked Aqua and Snagem. Mainly because Ruby and Colosseum were two of my first games, heh. And I have a severe liking for Ice and Water Pokemon, too.

Plus Snagem's way of showing how they're evil is just so cool. "Yah, you beat me. BUTWHATABOUTTHIS! *throws Snag Ball and grins evilly*"

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al View Post
    Galactic, they have awesome music (best themes in Diamond and Pearl) and best story yet. I just hope it's not butchered by the anime writers.
    Seconded and you know that it's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MondoTR View Post
    QFT

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast