What was your favorite part of playing previous games?

Thread: What was your favorite part of playing previous games?

Default What was your favorite part of playing previous games?

I enjoyed playing old Ruby and FireRed a long time ago. I was owning the Elite Four hundreds of times. I knew about the elusive shiny Pokemon and all the rumors about them. I thought I was the Pokemon Master. (I think I completed the Hoenn Dex even.) But when I got HG, learned about competitive battling (EVs, IVs, and Natures.) and what was viable and what wasn't so, I felt like I was the dumbest Pokemon Trainer ever. But it doesn't hurt to reminisce.
    So, what are your favorite experiences of past games?

Default Re: What was your favorite part of playing previous games?

Definitely playing FR/LG with my older brother. He had fire red and I had leafgreen, to this day he always brings up how he beat the elite four first if i ever say i'm better than him. I also loved the music in RSE, and I still play both games nowadays. And my brother still beats me at BL/WH 2

I suppose playing without any kind of (internet) guide to rely on. Things seemed more exciting that way. Still, I can't help but look online these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Allison View Post
    I suppose playing without any kind of (internet) guide to rely on. Things seemed more exciting that way. Still, I can't help but look online these days.
    Agreed, I catch myself checking online for everything from evolutions to items all the time. But sadly, that is how most gaming works these days.

I guess my favourite moment from past games have to be when I first turned on Red, I was not very good at english at the time, and after a good while figuring out what Prof. Oak was saying I first opened my pokeball and saw Charmander shrieking at me. Nothing will ever beat that because that moment marked my very first Pokemon, and he accompanied me all through my very first pokemon game, with me on all the other favourite moments and the times i wanted to give up.. (oh, nostalgia )

追放されたバカ

Playing games is one of my favorite hobby i am always in search of new games but i still play the old games. Many old games which i always like but some of them are my most favorite games such as; Need for Speed, Superman, Zelda and many other games.