What would Pokemon Snap 2 be like?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What would Pokemon Snap 2 be like?

Default PokéMon Snap 2?

Of all the spin-off games I've played, I think they're all pretty okay-to-dreadful (I haven't tried Mystery Dungeon or Rescue Team, but I don't really intend to). However, there was one that I thought was great, at least when I first played it back when: PokéMon Snap!
    Perhaps it's my growing interest in photography. Wouldn't it be great if Nintendo and Game Freak cranked out an excellent sequel to this game? It was so addicting and fun... I'd love to have a Generation-IV update for Wii. What do you all think? And is it a realistic fantasy, might they ever consider it? Or is there a way to at least submit a suggestion...?

I seem to recall it was. I dug out my N64 not too long ago, so I may borrow it from my brother and give it another go to be sure. I was younger, so I could be mistaken :p

I think the premise for a sequel for Pokemon Snap is there, but I think they probably won't pick it up. I enjoyed the game a lot though I figure that making one would just take too long. The first one didn't include all the original 151 and now with over 400, it'd just be laborious. Though this isn't to say I wouldn't enjoy playing it. :P

Blog Entries

Snap was the best thing ever and I'd love a sequel of it. *-*
    By reading this, you have given me temporary control of your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayu View Post
    I think the premise for a sequel for Pokemon Snap is there, but I think they probably won't pick it up. I enjoyed the game a lot though I figure that making one would just take too long. The first one didn't include all the original 151 and now with over 400, it'd just be laborious. Though this isn't to say I wouldn't enjoy playing it. :P
    Maybe they can use the 3d models in Pokemon Battle Revolution?

Quote Originally Posted by llxwarbirdxll View Post
    Maybe they can use the 3d models in Pokemon Battle Revolution?
    Heh, hadn't thought of that. But they do have to make it so that all the Pokemon move in different patterns for photography.

Lightbulb What would Pokemon Snap 2 be like?

Here are my ideas (you can insert your own or comment on others)

*ALL Pokemon!
    *Wiimote held sideways and used like a camera.
    *More "Boss Pokemon" like Mew.
    *Not one, not two, not three, but FOUR islands of Pokemon!
    *References to PKMS1.
    *New 0-1 forms, like submarine!
    *New Pokemon Signs.
    *Maybe areas that can be affected to change your path? (ex. A rock that, when hit with something, takes you into an underground Digglet cave.)

Anyone else have any good ideas? Hmm? Hmm?
    To protect the world from devestation!
    To unite all Pokemon within our nation!
    To denounce the evils of lies and hate!
    Team Rocket's evils stop at our gate!
    Mawile!
    Ditto!
    Team Ditto blast off at the speed of light!
    Surrender now, or we'll have to fight!
    Banette! That is right!

Steel_and_ice don't rule Dr. Peppa's Avatar

I find Snap two to be very unlikely since they just released the Virtual Contests thing for the wii...

I would definitely enjoy seeing more boss pokemon and all of the pokemon too.

My Current Pearl Team

Buneary pretty much rocks and if I am to be stuck with Dawn all through Sinnoh she needs to use Buneary!

Default Pokemon Snap 2

I don't know if this has been talked about before but does anybody else want a sequel to Pokemon Snap? I think it would be a lot more fun now with all the new Pokemon they could use for the game, the graphics could be better which would be a plus too. It would just be nice to have a Pokemon game like it where you don't have any objectives really and you can go through levels over and over again and try to find all of the secrets in it.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Snap 2

Quote Originally Posted by Reggaehype View Post
    I don't know if this has been talked about before but does anybody else want a sequel to Pokemon Snap? I think it would be a lot more fun now with all the new Pokemon they could use for the game, the graphics could be better which would be a plus too. It would just be nice to have a Pokemon game like it where you don't have any objectives really and you can go through levels over and over again and try to find all of the secrets in it.
    Sounds alright, and it would work nicely with the Wii pointer. I never played Snap so I don't know if it's any good, but it sounded nice.

Where the Shadows lie Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah, with the pointer, it would probably be really good. There's also all of the new pokemon to snap pictures of. Although, unless it had a LOT of content, I'd prefer it as Wiiware or something.
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

You jerk. The thread name made me think for a second that they were actually making Pokémon Snap 2. :P

The general consensus is Pokémon Snap was great. Not everyone liked it, but most consider it one of the best spinoffs.

Pokémon Snap 2 needs to be made, big time. The Wii would be great for it, though there's the issue of the pointer being on the least camera-like side of the remote possible.

Sorry, Sleet.

I really want this to made, more so then the Pokemon Gold and Silver remakes, I spent hours straight on this when I was younger and it is one of the best Pokemon games. The Wii pointer aspect just adds to the potential of this game.

I pray to God it will happen.
    Snap is the best Pokemon spin-off. EVER.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast