I don't know if a topic about this already exists... but.. since I haven't found anything about this, I'll make a topic...
What are the musics/"songs"/themes you like the most from the pokemon games?
In terms of ambient music from the games, I like:
- Mewtwo's cave and Indigo Plateuau (1st gen)
- National Park, Lake of rage, Blackthorne city and Tin Tower (2nd gen)
- Dewford, Slateport, Lilycove, Battle Frontier (and that route near the Weather institute...can't remeber the name...), and Mt.Pyre (3rd gen)
...well, I'm not too much into the 4th gen games yet... so I'm not going to talk about their themes, but feel free to talk about them...
In terms of battle music I like:
- Rival battle (1st gen and 3rd gen) (vs "Gary" and vs May/Brendan)
- Legendary "dogs" (pokemon Crystal)
- Team Magma/Aqua Boss; The regis theme and Kyogre/Groudon theme(3rd gen)
I think most people like the credits music, but the ones I like the most are the 2nd gen and the 3rd gen "End themes"