15th May 2008, 08:31 PM #16
The idea of the Battle Frontier being reused doesn't seem like fun. :( But the PokeNav's Battle Searcher was nice. It'd be nice to rebattle gym leaders and have the Elite 4's levels increase. Having a voice-automated thing would be cool (you know, recording your voice on your DS). Oh, and the ability to trade Pokemon you've seen (like Darkrai, Arceus) on the GTS without needing an Nintendo event to take place.
16th May 2008, 12:57 AM #17
More boxes to store Pokemon, pleaseeeee!!!!
16th May 2008, 02:16 AM #18
when you need more, have+
Most of the stuff I'd want to add would be in a fifth game, but for now, what I would want would be:
- Battle Animations, it wouldn't be very hard, it's 2 more sprites per pokemon (With some pokemon like unown and wobbuffet not really needing more)
- Online Contests and Underground mode, maybe even more of an emphasis on them. (Like multiple contest houses again and hidden underground dungeons in caves/mountains)
- More Minigames: Give us more to do than just battle. I want to see a new Surfing game, maybe a Snowboarding game, Expand Amety Square to more Stage one Pokemon under a certain size and give us something simple and fun to do there. Also at least one more game in the Casino, Slots are great to have, but they really are the most boring of the games.
- Real Random Weather! It would be the most awesome thing they could add is making weather patterns, maybe even modifying the probabilities with the DS calendar.
- Let us rechallenge main characters, this includes Gym leaders and Partners, and let them get stronger. Better yet, make a rival system for the two rivals, letting them randomly Approach you in areas like outside of pokemon centers or leaving caves/forest. Keep us on our toes.
- Of course the Battle Frontier should return, I'd even be open to it being the same people again, but I don't know about this other dimension. I guess it'd be interesting, but I have no clue on what it should have (Because I've never really cared) Also do something more with the intresting, but worthless places like the Church.
- I guess the things for the hardcore too like speeding through battles and more boxes for pokemon.
16th May 2008, 06:12 AM #19
- Being able to re-challenge Gym leaders (with higher-levelled and different pokemon). I want to know how Oreburg, for eg, would pan out if it wasn't so deliberately simple.
- Travel to a different region. Give players an idea of the scope of the Pokemon world rather than just making references to it. It's the DS, it's not like the older handhelds, surely they could pull it off at some point without seriously threatening their cash-making strategy of version-exclusives and needing various different games.
16th May 2008, 08:57 AM #20
Something to automatically organize my bag would be nice.
16th May 2008, 09:42 AM #21
I agree. Also a storage system for items would be good. I would like that since in D/P you can't store items. The storage system should include separate spots for the regular items and medicines.
16th May 2008, 06:24 PM #22
Not like they're forcing you to do it.
Originally Posted by Suzy223
-Also Minigames should return, and make it better than the ones we got last generation.
-Better organization of the Poketch
-Have some sort of rank to surpass master rank in the Contest, as a sort of league thing in their new Battle Frontier.
-The ability to change our character's clothes, because they still seem ugly to me.
Last edited by The Outrage; 16th May 2008 at 06:42 PM.
16th May 2008, 06:54 PM #23
A new water starter and hope fully it has an effect on the anime :P(runs)
16th May 2008, 07:19 PM #24
Religion is a club
I second this.
Originally Posted by DashingFox
16th May 2008, 10:27 PM #25
Clarion of Revelations
Ah, man, where to start...
-- Item Storage. Didn't realize how much I missed it until I finally got my hands on a copy of Emerald and started playing through it instead of my Diamond game
-- Surfing speed. Again, I didn't realize it until I was playing my Emerald version and wasn't prepared for the speed with which my Swampert took off over the water
-- More and better Fire, Grass, and Ice types, and maybe a few more non-Pseudo legendary Dragons, with less water and psychic types
-- Make it simpler to set up Wi-fi stuff
-- Some closure to Team Galactic's plot, PLEASE!
-- Do away with the 'fish for Feebas on X number of random squares that change each day', and just make them available on one route only during a certain time of day.
-- I forget who mentioned this, but make Dratini available earlier in the game
All I can think of at the moment, but I know there's more...
~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~
Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"
17th May 2008, 02:54 AM #26
When will you guys understand that?
Originally Posted by Emerald_Dragonite
THE THIRD VERSION NEVER INTRODUCES ANY NEW POKEMON!
It's just a Third Version of DP, not a New Generation Game!
17th May 2008, 05:07 AM #27
... ... ...
Fuck yeah. This should become a stable feauture for all games. :P
Originally Posted by "L"
17th May 2008, 05:59 AM #28
Huh. Not sure how I missed that one, but certainly I would appreciate something along those lines. I'd like the compartments to be easier to organise, though I appreciate that the DP ones are much nicer than, say, FR's bag.
Originally Posted by Crankyman
17th May 2008, 09:07 AM #29
Lord of Scrubs
-Online contests, like someone else said.
-More meaning to happiness. Happiness is pretty useless at the moment. Maybe it could raise the pokemon's stats temporarily, and they would go back down when the pokemon was less happy.
Last edited by PAK215; 1st June 2008 at 05:29 PM.
17th May 2008, 10:17 AM #30
Generally more after-story options.
Better vs seeker that does work more often and allows you to rebattle trainers in builings and caves.
Higher opponent levels
And more touch schreen controls.
It should be used more outside of battle,seeing how great it works inside battle.