I think we need this thread. We already have such thing for GS Remake, so Platina deserves this, too. What features do you await in Platina?
My turn, my turn!
- Voice Checker!
- New Partner Trainers (and Shirona being one of them!)
- Reverse World to be different than in anime (I actually want it to be an inhabited place, with some challenges, not just a crap-looking phantomland full of Giratina's sidekicks)
- Random Wi-Fi Battles in Battle Whatever (just because my friend wants it badly)
- NO JOUTO POKEMON! (aside from those included in Sinnoh Dex and several others) You can figure out why, can't you?
- What about Battle Searcher changed into a Call? I'm tired and bored of the Searcher. The Phone would also make it possible to rematch the Gym Leaders!
- Some new Trainer Classes. Maybe some GS ones too, for reference reasons
- The eventual new Gym Leader to be a SEXY CHICK!
- Hikari's skirt to be shorter
- And a new Rival outfit, too
- Some more backstory on Kurotsugu & Player's Father (yeah, Kurotsugu made a mention in DP) and more backstories in general
- Somehow, I can see both Kurotsugu and Player's Father being two of new "Frontier Brain-alikes".
- The New Battle Whatever (Island, probably) to be set on Sakhalin Island. I want this island to be more useful than in DP
- Maybe New Sprites for Gym Leaders & Elite Four. Or maybe even... ANIMATED TRAINERS!
- Alternate Game Corner game. Card Flip or Roulette. Tired of slots.
- Seeing TV "DJs" live. I want to know how they more or less look like.
- Maybe a Yukari appearance, next to Mizuki?
- Some good Easter Eggs. What about Yuuki/Haruka (in BF clothes from manga, would be awesome!)?
- Some use for Yosuga Church
- More Sugimori Artwork for Non-Pokemon things! (Mizuki deserves her art)
- Elite Four to be stronger after certain event (or certain amount of times beating them). That would make challenging E4 multiple times less boring (and a perfect chance to level-up your Pokemon).
- The "Place Images" like those from FR/LG. This time, however, they oughtta be 3D!
Okay, that's all for now. When I come up with something more, I'll add it here.