ur own fake cheats and glithches that could work in emerald

Thread: ur own fake cheats and glithches that could work in emerald

Default ur own fake cheats and glithches that could work in emerald

Baicicaly you just invent a glitch that could go in Pokemon Emerald. Here's an example:

The Ugly Feebas Glitch!

First, catch a Feebas and name it Ugly. Then max out its contest stats in toughness. Level it up, and the game will freeze for 1 second. Then check Ugly's contest stats. There will be a new stat called ugly, and your Pokeblock Case will be filled with Black Pokeblocks. Feed Ugly Black Pokeblocks until it can't eat anymore. Then win Master Rank Ugly Contest and then level up Ugly. It will evolve and the game will say "Ugly tried to evolve but it turned out wrong!" You will either have a Missingno. or a Creepy Half-Feebas-Half-Milotic with worms crawling all around on it. If you breed the Creepy Milotic you get a perfect Milotic, and if you breed Missingno. you get Bad Egg. Realease Bad Egg and you get infinity Rare Candys and all Shiny Event Ledgendries at Level Five! Yay! Yay!

P.S. If you hatch Bad Egg a demon Magikarp comes out and kills you.

OK, so get the idea?;
    or maybe another glith like this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: The Ultimate Glitch

What to do: Do to Mossdeep and talk to everyone there. Once you have done this, talk to steven. He will then tell you he has a magical surprise for you. He will give you an egg. Once this egg has hatched you will get an uber special MAGIKARP that knows a cool move known as SPLASH. Steven will laugh at you and call you a n00b. the game will close and explode and u can never play the game again

So this is what u have to do

just invent ur own exciting glitch
    Dracophoenix the legendary phoenix of the past which has the power to create and destroy universe and time is my symbol
    Fear the Power of Dracophoenix

The Seeker of Destiny TrainerCard's Avatar
    In lollipop land with barney, killing him

dracophoenix123, i like the daring of your first glitch.it is stupid but amazing. i should try it sometime... does it work on emerald if you have a ds?

U know its not real (it can work on anything) Try out one its fun to read these stupid things
    Dracophoenix the legendary phoenix of the past which has the power to create and destroy universe and time is my symbol
    Fear the Power of Dracophoenix

Umm...okay.

'The Ultimate Seviper/Zangoose Showdown'

Getcha a Seviper. Then a Zangoose. Bring them into a double battle. Instead of killing their opponents, they should attack each other. But, the opponents, AND your party Pokemon seem to get in the way of your attacks and so, Sevvy and Zangoose kill them off too. Now you're left with no Pokemon, a court trial and a Lv100 Seviper and Zangoose! Awesomeness...

That okay? :P
    Normal Type
    -Lv49
    Thunderbolt, Water Pulse, Cut, Shadow Claw

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

I don't see any merit in this thread...