Well bully for you!
Wait.. Let me see...
A nope. Larvitar can not learn dragon claw. Sorry.
You CAN however get it to learn outrage.
1. Get male dragonite with outrage.
2. Breed dragonite with female charmander or its evo's.
3. Hatch a male charmander. It will know outrage.
4. Breed male charmander with outrage with female larvitar or its evos.
5. Hatch your larvitar with outrage!!!
That is, if you want it. I like working these chain breeding things out! : )
And as I sit and talk to you,
I see your face grow white.
The shadow hanging over me is no trick of the light.
The specter on my back will soon be free.
The dead have come to claim a debt from thee.
I agree, Outrage is a good Dragon move. Physical, too. You might want some Persim Berries, though, to cure the confusion that results.
If you get a male Charizard, though, it's in its level-up moveset, so you can just breed a Charizard with the move (you'll have to Heart Scale it) to anyone who can learn it in its base form (Totodile's a good choice). However, Larvitar can't learn it... Tyranitar can by TM, though, so if you need the TM, I have a few extras that I'd be willing to give up for another TM in return. X-scissor, perhaps?