Something about Lilycove Dept. Store Lottery

Thread: Something about Lilycove Dept. Store Lottery

Default Something about Lilycove Dept. Store Lottery

Has anyone experienced this before?

My Trainer ID no. for Emerald is 21099. I went over to the Lilycove Dept. Store and got a lottery ticket, which had a 1 in the second to left place and a 9 on the far right. I read that I'm supposed to get a prize if two or more numbers match, but this somehow didn't register. It didn't say anything about the numbers starting from the far right, and one walkthrough I read stated it to be the number of matching digits, not the number of ID numbers of Pokemon I traded.

I know the prize for two matching digits/numbers is just a PP Up, but why am I not getting the prize?

Default Re: Something about Lilycove Dept. Store Lottery

I think you have to match the last 2, 3, 4 and 5 numbers of any Pokémon. Not Randomly.

Creepy adorable grin FTW ~DawnFairy=)~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ On Twitter Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Facebook Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Google+ Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on MySpace
    Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Linkedin Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Tumblr Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Flickr Visit ~DawnFairy=)~'s Youtube Channel

The Lilycove lottery ALWAYS confused me...@.@ But from what i'm reading, this does sound kind of simular to the D/P Lottery. I think (I may need to do a double check read haha).

I like being pretty irl and wear dresses i wish i could go sweet lolita...
    Riku and Clefairies are adorbs :D

Blog Entries

i never understood the lottery. think i got it once with a traded pokemon, but even when i thought i got four numbers or whatever, the lady would say, "I'm sorry, none of the numbers match"

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

OKAY

I'll tell you guys how the Radio Tower, Lilycove, and Jubilife TV lottos work.

We'll use the Trainer ID I had in Gold, 42851, as the example ID for a Pokémon.

You go up to the counter. The lotto person tells you "Your ID number of the day is *****". This can be any number between 00000 and 99999. No idea how it's obtained. Anyway. You get this ID, and then the game runs through your PC and party, checking if ANY Pokémon in your game has an ID number that matches.

Okay, so say I never traded with anyone, and every Pokémon I have is my own, with 42851. WHAT HAPPENS?

****1: I get a new Super Contest backdrop in DPPt (If I don't have them all)!
    ***51: I get a PP Up!
    **851: I get an Exp. Share!
    *2851: I get a Max Revive!
    42851: I get a Master Ball!

If it's anything besides that, I get nothing. Too bad. With the GTS, since you can trade with anyone, the problem of having enough of a chance for a Master Ball is negligible, unlike in GSC and RSE where I had access to six and five ID numbers, respectively.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I never won the lotto anyways. It never really interested me.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.