FAQ: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5) - Page 99

Page 99 of 346 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 5185
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5)

Exclamation Error code 52010 [3DS] I may be in the worng place..

I keep getting 52010 when trying to do 'Game Sync'. I googled (ALOT) and couldn't find anything that worked. I'll have full bars for about ten seconds before this quits on me. Help?

leave a dream where the fallout lies
    watch it grow where the tearstain dries
    to keep you safe tonight

The lord of dark and fire Flamingcharizard's Avatar

Default Pokemon silver

Hey guys , could ya all help me out ?

My pokegear isn`t working , how to awaken snorlax?
    Pokemon world is vanishing . After it has vanished , keeping it alive is our duty.

追放されたバカ
    Keepin' mah prized red Duskull caged up?! Ya bet your ass.
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers

Unless you've gone to Lavender already, don't bother. Keep clicking A until you find the right station, as I've forgotten where specifically it is.

Default Eeveelution Question

Hey ya'll!!! So my boyfriend and I had a question about Eeveelution. So we know how the seven typically evolve: Vaporeon with a Water Stone, Jolteon with a Thunder Stone, Flareon with a Fire Stone, Espeon with High Happiness in the day, Umbreon with High Happiness in the night, Glaceon by Ice Rock and Leafeon by Moss Rock.

OUR question is about Pokemon Red Version. Not FireRed, but the original Red Version for the GameBoy. He was in Rocket Headquarters the other day, when his Eevee started randomly evolving at the end of a battle (like Pokemon who don't evolve by Stone or Trade would do).

Unfortunately, we were a bit stupid, and we stopped the evolution... So we don't know what it was going to evolve into. I feel like I've read somewhere (LONG LONG ago) that an Eevee will at some point randomly evolve into one of the three Eeveelutions (selected at random) upon leveling up. I scoured Bulbapedia, but there was no info on it. Can anyone here offer any insight?

Thank You!!!

~Raeni

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Eeveelution Question

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Soul View Post
    I keep getting 52010 when trying to do 'Game Sync'. I googled (ALOT) and couldn't find anything that worked. I'll have full bars for about ten seconds before this quits on me. Help?
    I googled it and found this ---> CLICK!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Joy Morrison View Post
    Hey ya'll!!! So my boyfriend and I had a question about Eeveelution. So we know how the seven typically evolve: Vaporeon with a Water Stone, Jolteon with a Thunder Stone, Flareon with a Fire Stone, Espeon with High Happiness in the day, Umbreon with High Happiness in the night, Glaceon by Ice Rock and Leafeon by Moss Rock.

OUR question is about Pokemon Red Version. Not FireRed, but the original Red Version for the GameBoy. He was in Rocket Headquarters the other day, when his Eevee started randomly evolving at the end of a battle (like Pokemon who don't evolve by Stone or Trade would do).

Unfortunately, we were a bit stupid, and we stopped the evolution... So we don't know what it was going to evolve into. I feel like I've read somewhere (LONG LONG ago) that an Eevee will at some point randomly evolve into one of the three Eeveelutions (selected at random) upon leveling up. I scoured Bulbapedia, but there was no info on it. Can anyone here offer any insight?

Thank You!!!

~Raeni
    From what I remember there were certain Pokemon that would randomly evolve based on what items you had in your bag (like growlithe evolving after a battle because so-and-so item was the 6th item in the bag) but I don't really know any details about it because it's been very long since I read up on anything about the original games.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 3rd November 2011 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Merging double posts

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Here we are.

Pokémon can be evolved without the use of an evolutionary stone, provided that the player has sent out a Pokémon with the equivalent identifier of the relevant evolutionary stone item and finishes the battle with that Pokémon in the same battle that a Pokémon that evolves using an evolutionary stone levels up.
    Much as the starter Pikachu from Pokémon Yellow will refuse to evolve if a Thunderstone is used on it while in the game it is the starter of, leveling up Pikachu and switching to Growlithe will not cause it to evolve, though outsider Pikachu and Eevee will all do so the same as in Red and Blue.
    Some glitch Pokémon with unusual evolutionary flags may evolve this way according to the game 'after exposure to an item', which is not necessarily an evolutionary stone.
    All credit to bulbapedians

Blog Entries

Follow JLomb on Tumblr

That's the first Iv'e heard of something like that happening, but since it's 1st gen I wouldn't doubt it lol. I'd just let it evolve just to see what happens and you could always shut it off if you don't like it (hopefully)
    Boosh!

3DS FC: 3265-5253-3343

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default I need confirmation on this!! Help!!

I found this screenshot-ish picture while surfing the Internet. I saved the pic file from the blog and brought it here. It looks pretty genuine to me.

The blogger wrote that the player character will be able to battle Volkner on the 49th streak in the Super Single Subway.

IS THIS TRUE?? I immediately searched Bulbapedia and there was nothing about him... The reason why I can't ask this on the Simple-Questions Thread is because I want confirmation from everyone - not just a rumored answer from one or two people. I personally ask the mods here : if this doesn't belong here, could you PLEASE modify it in a way that this can stay and get answers?

I think (and hope) this might be true. Getting a 49th streak in the Super Single Subway is hard as hell and maybe very few people know about this... Of course, I could just play the game and try to reach the 49th streak... but honestly, that's extremely difficult.

Has anyone seen Volkner for real on the Battle Subway?

Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

I'm currently working on my National Pokedex, and i was wondering what's the easiest way to get a bunch of each type of Evolution Stone. I need about two or three of each one.

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I need confirmation on this!! Help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exorcist Master View Post

I found this screenshot-ish picture while surfing the Internet. I saved the pic file from the blog and brought it here. It looks pretty genuine to me.
    It's fake. The text is too rounded and the font not quite right. Also you'd see the pixels of the font in that close a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgil View Post
    I'm currently working on my National Pokedex, and i was wondering what's the easiest way to get a bunch of each type of Evolution Stone. I need about two or three of each one.
    You can buy them in Black City or transfer them from another game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Igzz View Post
    You can buy them in Black City or transfer them from another game.
    Barring that, you're basically stuck with hoping to find them randomly in dust clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverAura View Post
    Barring that, you're basically stuck with hoping to find them randomly in dust clouds.
    Dang, that's what i was afraid of.

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    I googled it and found this ---> CLICK!
    Mmm, I already tried that. In my post I said that I had googled.

leave a dream where the fallout lies
    watch it grow where the tearstain dries
    to keep you safe tonight

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: I need confirmation on this!! Help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exorcist Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    It's fake. The text is too rounded and the font not quite right. Also you'd see the pixels of the font in that close a picture.
    Yes, but you can see a shadow of a person upclose the screen,(probably to take a good picture with a camera) so his/her shadow might have covered the pixels. But anyways, I think it could be true - Has anyone ever reached the 49th streak of the Super Single Subway?