FAQ: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5) - Page 8

Page 8 of 346 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5)

I beat Ballos. :D Rabidtangerine's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

Quote Originally Posted by Godstar View Post
    Look, if you're going to be rude, don't bother responding. If you don't want to hack fine, don't do it. But please, don't try to be condescending like it's some ethical issue. I know, that's amazing logic isn't it.

Jesus H. Christ.
    Geez, I didn't mean for it to be rude. Rereading it now, I see it may have come off a bit sour, and I'm sorry.
    You asked if using an Action Replay was hacking, and I said yes. I tried to explain my reasoning, and as I said, I couldn't explain it really well. In my attempt to explain it better, I may have accidentally changed the overall tone of the message, and again, I apologize.
    Dream points: (I can finally say it!) OVER 9000!!
    If at first you don't succeed, kill it with fire.
    "Oh ze poor hippopotamus.... but not ze armadillo!" -Grapefruit

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidtangerine View Post
    Geez, I didn't mean for it to be rude. Rereading it now, I see it may have come off a bit sour, and I'm sorry.
    You asked if using an Action Replay was hacking, and I said yes. I tried to explain my reasoning, and as I said, I couldn't explain it really well. In my attempt to explain it better, I may have accidentally changed the overall tone of the message, and again, I apologize.
    Thanks, and no problem. :)

if I delete someone's FC from my pal pad will their NPC disappear from my union tower?

edit: looking at the conversation above, I have another question: I thought action replay only worked with roms? xD
    White FC: 1936 0037 1884
    Character name: Kath
    I'm a "union tower people collector", please have your location registered in the geonet when trading with me :)

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Older Games: Simple Questions Thread

It's OK, you can use a gameshark to bypass it too. Or you can use an n64 passport (You MUST use one if you have a pal system, as that uses a different security chip)
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Blog Entries

Follow hurristat on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by mint View Post
    if I delete someone's FC from my pal pad will their NPC disappear from my union tower?
    No, they will not.

edit: looking at the conversation above, I have another question: I thought action replay only worked with roms? xD
    No, it works directly with your DS and the games. (*points further inquiries to the Dubious Disc*)

Plasbad for short Minimiscience's Avatar

How exactly are you supposed to get Dream World furniture from Loblolly? I've picked items that's she's offerred and then game synced several times, yet I can't seem to find any of her items in the Dream Catalogue (and they're definitely not already in my house).
    I fear naught but save file corruption.

Pearl FC: 0303 6397 4251
    HeartGold FC: 0260 6900 8265
    Black FC: 0819 3491 8420

Leigh, Wigan, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Minimiscience View Post
    How exactly are you supposed to get Dream World furniture from Loblolly? I've picked items that's she's offerred and then game synced several times, yet I can't seem to find any of her items in the Dream Catalogue (and they're definitely not already in my house).
    Remember what you've ordered from Loblolly, and check that page for the item.

Try the Carpet, as there is only one Berry and One from Loblolly. You'll see that one Carpet has a Star with a D on it. You now own it, and you can add it to your house. Any item that has that star will be yours.

Anyone know what happens to your Dream World points if you 'new game'? Are your points in DW bound to the game, or are they bound to your cart? I'm assuming it's the cart, and not the game, but I want to make sure before resetting.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Is anyone's dreamworld messing up? On mine, the sound isn't working, the sound icon keeps flashing from mute to full sound, but nothing.
    I also can't access anything, promotions, mail, the actual dreamworld, nothing. When I click on any of them, the loading bar comes up, then the bar fully loads and nothing happens after that. Is it a problem on my end or their end?

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Godstar View Post
    Anyone know what happens to your Dream World points if you 'new game'? Are your points in DW bound to the game, or are they bound to your cart? I'm assuming it's the cart, and not the game, but I want to make sure before resetting.
    They're tied to the save file I believe, seeing as how since DP you've had to go through that whole 'delete all data' process to start a new game iirc.

Blog Entries

Follow hurristat on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    Is anyone's dreamworld messing up? On mine, the sound isn't working, the sound icon keeps flashing from mute to full sound, but nothing.
    I also can't access anything, promotions, mail, the actual dreamworld, nothing. When I click on any of them, the loading bar comes up, then the bar fully loads and nothing happens after that. Is it a problem on my end or their end?
    It looks like it's a combination of both. I'd maybe restart your computer to see if that solves the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    They're tied to the save file I believe, seeing as how since DP you've had to go through that whole 'delete all data' process to start a new game iirc.
    That is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by hurristat View Post
    That is correct.

Registered User \/\Stormbolt100/\/'s Avatar

Hey everyone! I have 2 questions/issues:

1)does anyone know why the traders in Anville Town disappear every week? I saw them one Saturday in April (the 1st time I went to Anville Town) and left the town to get the required items. The next week I returned to trade, but I never saw them again for the whole weekend. Then, 2 weeks ago I saw all the traders again. I once again flew away to get more items and came back the next week to see the traders missing again. I don't mess with my Dsi's time, and I've never never hacked any of my DSi games. Help??

2)Should my Lv 54 Samurott learn Retaliate or stay with Revenge? It's moveset is Aqua Jet (gonna change it as soon as I get the Waterfall HM), Razor Shell, X-Scissor, & Revenge/Retaliate. I'm not really for changing any of the other moves. Thanks in advance!
    IF I CAN OUTSHINE YOUR BRIGHTEST IDEAS, THEN I SUGGEST YOU WEAR SUNGLASSES...

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

No I've installed Flash again and reset my pc :/ Anyone got any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by \/\Stormbolt100/\/ View Post
    Hey everyone! I have 2 questions/issues:

1)does anyone know why the traders in Anville Town disappear every week? I saw them one Saturday in April (the 1st time I went to Anville Town) and left the town to get the required items. The next week I returned to trade, but I never saw them again for the whole weekend. Then, 2 weeks ago I saw all the traders again. I once again flew away to get more items and came back the next week to see the traders missing again. I don't mess with my Dsi's time, and I've never never hacked any of my DSi games. Help??

2)Should my Lv 54 Samurott learn Retaliate or stay with Revenge? It's moveset is Aqua Jet (gonna change it as soon as I get the Waterfall HM), Razor Shell, X-Scissor, & Revenge/Retaliate. I'm not really for changing any of the other moves. Thanks in advance!
    The traders only come at weekends :)

My Samurott has Slash, Megahorn Surf and Revenge. IMO Revenge over Retaliate, but its up to you :)

I want a Grass type for my team. Should I get Sewaddle or Petilil? I'm in Pinwheel Forest at the moment.

Page 8 of 346 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast