FAQ: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5) - Page 8

Page 8 of 346 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 5184
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5)

  1. #106
    I beat Ballos. :D Rabidtangerine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    78
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

    Quote Originally Posted by Godstar View Post
    Look, if you're going to be rude, don't bother responding. If you don't want to hack fine, don't do it. But please, don't try to be condescending like it's some ethical issue. I know, that's amazing logic isn't it.

    Jesus H. Christ.
    Geez, I didn't mean for it to be rude. Rereading it now, I see it may have come off a bit sour, and I'm sorry.
    You asked if using an Action Replay was hacking, and I said yes. I tried to explain my reasoning, and as I said, I couldn't explain it really well. In my attempt to explain it better, I may have accidentally changed the overall tone of the message, and again, I apologize.
    Dream points: (I can finally say it!) OVER 9000!!
    If at first you don't succeed, kill it with fire.
    "Oh ze poor hippopotamus.... but not ze armadillo!" -Grapefruit

  2. #107
    Registered User Godstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabidtangerine View Post
    Geez, I didn't mean for it to be rude. Rereading it now, I see it may have come off a bit sour, and I'm sorry.
    You asked if using an Action Replay was hacking, and I said yes. I tried to explain my reasoning, and as I said, I couldn't explain it really well. In my attempt to explain it better, I may have accidentally changed the overall tone of the message, and again, I apologize.
    Thanks, and no problem. :)

  3. #108
    Registered User mint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    TW (GMT+8)
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

    if I delete someone's FC from my pal pad will their NPC disappear from my union tower?

    edit: looking at the conversation above, I have another question: I thought action replay only worked with roms? xD
    White FC: 1936 0037 1884
    Character name: Kath
    I'm a "union tower people collector", please have your location registered in the geonet when trading with me :)

  4. #109
    Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    tea in teh garden/rm
    Posts
    3,395
    Blog Entries
    68

    Default Re: Older Games: Simple Questions Thread

    It's OK, you can use a gameshark to bypass it too. Or you can use an n64 passport (You MUST use one if you have a pal system, as that uses a different security chip)
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

  5. #110
    megane shota hurristat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    is it beautiful here
    Posts
    7,696
    Blog Entries
    37

    Follow hurristat on Tumblr

    Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

    Quote Originally Posted by mint View Post
    if I delete someone's FC from my pal pad will their NPC disappear from my union tower?
    No, they will not.

    edit: looking at the conversation above, I have another question: I thought action replay only worked with roms? xD
    No, it works directly with your DS and the games. (*points further inquiries to the Dubious Disc*)

  6. #111
    Plasbad for short Minimiscience's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Right side of Cinnabar
    Posts
    294

    Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

    How exactly are you supposed to get Dream World furniture from Loblolly? I've picked items that's she's offerred and then game synced several times, yet I can't seem to find any of her items in the Dream Catalogue (and they're definitely not already in my house).
    I fear naught but save file corruption.

    Pearl FC: 0303 6397 4251
    HeartGold FC: 0260 6900 8265
    Black FC: 0819 3491 8420

  7. #112
    Registered User Big Nutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Leigh, Wigan, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    134
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

    Quote Originally Posted by Minimiscience View Post
    How exactly are you supposed to get Dream World furniture from Loblolly? I've picked items that's she's offerred and then game synced several times, yet I can't seem to find any of her items in the Dream Catalogue (and they're definitely not already in my house).
    Remember what you've ordered from Loblolly, and check that page for the item.

    Try the Carpet, as there is only one Berry and One from Loblolly. You'll see that one Carpet has a Star with a D on it. You now own it, and you can add it to your house. Any item that has that star will be yours.

  8. #113
    Registered User Godstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

    Anyone know what happens to your Dream World points if you 'new game'? Are your points in DW bound to the game, or are they bound to your cart? I'm assuming it's the cart, and not the game, but I want to make sure before resetting.

  9. #114
    Merry Christmas! Oswin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,684
    Blog Entries
    38

    Follow Oswin on Tumblr

    Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

    Is anyone's dreamworld messing up? On mine, the sound isn't working, the sound icon keeps flashing from mute to full sound, but nothing.
    I also can't access anything, promotions, mail, the actual dreamworld, nothing. When I click on any of them, the loading bar comes up, then the bar fully loads and nothing happens after that. Is it a problem on my end or their end?

  10. #115
    消え人
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,109
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

    Quote Originally Posted by Godstar View Post
    Anyone know what happens to your Dream World points if you 'new game'? Are your points in DW bound to the game, or are they bound to your cart? I'm assuming it's the cart, and not the game, but I want to make sure before resetting.
    They're tied to the save file I believe, seeing as how since DP you've had to go through that whole 'delete all data' process to start a new game iirc.

  11. #116
    megane shota hurristat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    is it beautiful here
    Posts
    7,696
    Blog Entries
    37

    Follow hurristat on Tumblr

    Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    Is anyone's dreamworld messing up? On mine, the sound isn't working, the sound icon keeps flashing from mute to full sound, but nothing.
    I also can't access anything, promotions, mail, the actual dreamworld, nothing. When I click on any of them, the loading bar comes up, then the bar fully loads and nothing happens after that. Is it a problem on my end or their end?
    It looks like it's a combination of both. I'd maybe restart your computer to see if that solves the problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    They're tied to the save file I believe, seeing as how since DP you've had to go through that whole 'delete all data' process to start a new game iirc.
    That is correct.

  12. #117
    Registered User Godstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

    Quote Originally Posted by hurristat View Post
    That is correct.

  13. #118
    Registered User \/\Stormbolt100/\/'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    196

    Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

    Hey everyone! I have 2 questions/issues:

    1)does anyone know why the traders in Anville Town disappear every week? I saw them one Saturday in April (the 1st time I went to Anville Town) and left the town to get the required items. The next week I returned to trade, but I never saw them again for the whole weekend. Then, 2 weeks ago I saw all the traders again. I once again flew away to get more items and came back the next week to see the traders missing again. I don't mess with my Dsi's time, and I've never never hacked any of my DSi games. Help??

    2)Should my Lv 54 Samurott learn Retaliate or stay with Revenge? It's moveset is Aqua Jet (gonna change it as soon as I get the Waterfall HM), Razor Shell, X-Scissor, & Revenge/Retaliate. I'm not really for changing any of the other moves. Thanks in advance!
    IF I CAN OUTSHINE YOUR BRIGHTEST IDEAS, THEN I SUGGEST YOU WEAR SUNGLASSES...

  14. #119
    Merry Christmas! Oswin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,684
    Blog Entries
    38

    Follow Oswin on Tumblr

    Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

    No I've installed Flash again and reset my pc :/ Anyone got any other ideas?

    Quote Originally Posted by \/\Stormbolt100/\/ View Post
    Hey everyone! I have 2 questions/issues:

    1)does anyone know why the traders in Anville Town disappear every week? I saw them one Saturday in April (the 1st time I went to Anville Town) and left the town to get the required items. The next week I returned to trade, but I never saw them again for the whole weekend. Then, 2 weeks ago I saw all the traders again. I once again flew away to get more items and came back the next week to see the traders missing again. I don't mess with my Dsi's time, and I've never never hacked any of my DSi games. Help??

    2)Should my Lv 54 Samurott learn Retaliate or stay with Revenge? It's moveset is Aqua Jet (gonna change it as soon as I get the Waterfall HM), Razor Shell, X-Scissor, & Revenge/Retaliate. I'm not really for changing any of the other moves. Thanks in advance!
    The traders only come at weekends :)

    My Samurott has Slash, Megahorn Surf and Revenge. IMO Revenge over Retaliate, but its up to you :)

  15. #120
    Registered User Chimchar98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Treasure Town
    Posts
    196

    Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

    I want a Grass type for my team. Should I get Sewaddle or Petilil? I'm in Pinwheel Forest at the moment.

Page 8 of 346 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •