FAQ: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5) - Page 66

Page 66 of 346 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5)

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

In Soul Silver what is the easiest or most efficient way to collect Heart Scales?

I'm currently smashing rocks in Cianwood City, but it's beginning to get tedious: after 30 minutes of running into Shuckle and Krabby I have only managed to collect 4. If this is the best way I'll carry on with it, I'm just wanting to know what, if any, are other ways of collecting Heart Scales that people have found useful?
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Blog Entries
    Follow Avrig On Twitter
    Follow Avrig on Tumblr Visit Avrig's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzle View Post
    In Soul Silver what is the easiest or most efficient way to collect Heart Scales?

I'm currently smashing rocks in Cianwood City, but it's beginning to get tedious: after 30 minutes of running into Shuckle and Krabby I have only managed to collect 4. If this is the best way I'll carry on with it, I'm just wanting to know what, if any, are other ways of collecting Heart Scales that people have found useful?
    Well that's pretty much the best way. Of course you could always try out a PickUp-ability, but getting Heart Scales by that is quite likely only with a Pokémon in level 91-100 :|. Also remember to get one from Pokéathlon each Wendnesday and Sunday. I'm not sure, if changing DS's clock can help you to get Heart Scales from 'athlon.
    I claimed Mamoswine ♥ randomness @ twitterAvrig @ deviantart

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Ah, thank you. I looked into Pick Up before I started Rock Smashin' and the levels were too high for me (at the moment). I'll have a vet of the Pokeathlon at some point, too. Although those mini-games get infuriating after a while. :P
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Video Games Modegator GatoRage's Avatar Moderator
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Follow GatoRage on Tumblr

I just got a Arcanine over the GTS. In the summary, right above the "held item box", there's a pink smily-face.
    What does it mean?

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GatoRage View Post
    I just got a Arcanine over the GTS. In the summary, right above the "held item box", there's a pink smily-face.
    What does it mean?
    It had, and is cured of, Pokerus.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    It had, and is cured of, Pokerus.
    I literally found that out seconds after posting the question when I healed it at the Poke-Center.
    Thanks though.

I need a tip. Months ago, I finished Elite 4 in Pokemon Heart Gold, and I rode SS Aqua to Vermillion city, reaching Kanto region for the very first time in the game. After a bit of research, I found out that the first Kanto gym leader I'll meet in this region (Lt. Surge) has Pokemons with level 47-53, while my Pokemon is just 46-47. I thought Kanto would have stronger wild Pokemons to train with, it being the post game location and all, but it turned out that they're puny in levels! This made me too lazy to play the game further, and I decided to just finish Pokemon Black instead. My question is, what's the best thing I should do to continue in Heart Gold? Where is the best training spot?
    Last edited by Travalgar; 19th August 2011 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Typo

The Curious Lord of Time Thanatos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rae a larvitar and evolve it into a pupitar. don't evolve it into tyrantitar because it doesn't full resist electric. what starter did you chose? if typlosion thats good. he has steel pokemon.
    try beating the E4 and champ to level up

Default Unable to get to Unity Tower

Hey everyone, I've made an international trade (several in fact) but for some reason the boat in Nimbasa City doesn't take me to Unity Tower. Is there something else I need to do first?

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Unable to get to Unity Tower

Have you set your location at Geonet? Have you traded with anyone else who had their location set at Geonet?

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Unable to get to Unity Tower

As bluesun said, it depends on whether you or the person you traded with have set your location(s) with Geonet.

And next time, please can you take these kind of questions to the http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f323/simple-questions-simple-answers-v-4-gen-iv-v-109744/index21.html thread? Thank you.

Planning my next (and possibly final) playthrough of White with Tepig (the only starter I haven't tried). I know I want a Flying type n my team, so should I go for: Pidove, Sigilyph, Archen, or Ducklett? I know I want a Grass type also, so should I go for: Pansage or Petilil (already did Sewaddle, don't want to repeat my first playthrough)? I also want to try out an Ice type for once, so: Vanillite or Cubchoo? I hear Sandile is really good so I'm definetely trying that. I'm thinking about also getting a Venipede, but I'm also thinking of getting a Litwick. But Litwick is also a Fire type! Do I really need another one? I'm also thinking about getting another Elctric type (I had Joltik last time which worked really well!) like a Blitzle. But, I also want to try out a Psychic type too! I also want a Dragon type (Zekrom I've already had before!) So... Deino or Axew?

Oh... desisions... desisions... what do I choose?

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar98 View Post
    Planning my next (and possibly final) playthrough of White with Tepig (the only starter I haven't tried). I know I want a Flying type n my team, so should I go for: Pidove, Sigilyph, Archen, or Ducklett? I know I want a Grass type also, so should I go for: Pansage or Petilil (already did Sewaddle, don't want to repeat my first playthrough)? I also want to try out an Ice type for once, so: Vanillite or Cubchoo? I hear Sandile is really good so I'm definetely trying that. I'm thinking about also getting a Venipede, but I'm also thinking of getting a Litwick. But Litwick is also a Fire type! Do I really need another one? I'm also thinking about getting another Elctric type (I had Joltik last time which worked really well!) like a Blitzle. But, I also want to try out a Psychic type too! I also want a Dragon type (Zekrom I've already had before!) So... Deino or Axew?

Sigilyph is really good in-game, and that way you also have a Psychic-type.
    I highly recommend Scolipede, it's an absolute monster with Megahorn and that high Speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar98 View Post

Flying:Archen or Sigilyph. Ducklett only for a HM slave.
    Grass:Petlil
    Sandile and Litwick are both killers,so I would go with either of them.
    I have yet to use Unova Ice types,so I can't judge them.
    And Blitzle lacks movepool. Stunfisk?
    Solosis for Psychic (Sigilyph works aswell)
    Dragon:Deino is hard to raise since it's an attacker while it's final evo is sp.attacker,but is worth raising.

What about the Patrat family? or Durant? or Venipede? or Bouffalant? or Deerling?
    Last edited by Chimchar98; 19th August 2011 at 03:42 PM.