FAQ: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5) - Page 330
Page 330 of 358 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 5364

Thread: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5)

Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

Oh i see. How about the regions? If a game has 2 or 3 regions, are the players to explore all the regions in a single game? Does that also mean that newer games are longer/bigger than the classic red/blue/yellow versions which only had the Kanto region if im not mistaken?

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by TM1 View Post
    Oh i see. How about the regions? If a game has 2 or 3 regions, are the players to explore all the regions in a single game? Does that also mean that newer games are longer/bigger than the classic red/blue/yellow versions which only had the Kanto region if im not mistaken?
    Each game, save for Gold/Silver/Crystal & HeartGold/SoulSilver, only have 1 region to explore. FireRed/LeafGreen do have some extra Isles to explore towards the end of the game though.
    And on a somewhat biased scale, I'd say other games continuously give you bigger regions to explore. Though your mileage may vary.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

This might be a dumb question, but if I imported a Japanese copy of a Pokémon game, would I be able to get the Japanese wifi events on that copy of the game?

Humanity's Stongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by A_Fire_Hazard View Post
    This might be a dumb question, but if I imported a Japanese copy of a Pokémon game, would I be able to get the Japanese wifi events on that copy of the game?
    Yes, you get the Japanese events.

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    Each game, save for Gold/Silver/Crystal & HeartGold/SoulSilver, only have 1 region to explore. FireRed/LeafGreen do have some extra Isles to explore towards the end of the game though.
    And on a somewhat biased scale, I'd say other games continuously give you bigger regions to explore. Though your mileage may vary.

I see, i see! I think i ll pick crystal for now in that case! Thanks for the information btw!

And 1 more question, do you guys know how much a DS Lite costs?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Fire_Hazard View Post
    Yes, you get the Japanese events.
    Thanks for the answer!
    I just wish I had known this years ago.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post

I see, i see! I think i ll pick crystal for now in that case! Thanks for the information btw!

And 1 more question, do you guys know how much a DS Lite costs?
    From what i hear, refurbished nets you a $100 tab, while new is $129 I believe. It just depends on where you get it as every place has different prices.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Wow, I would like to know where I can safely buy a brand-new not refurbished NDS Lite for just $129 (preference for worldwide shipping). Does anyone know?

Hey quick question. Say i have a level 100 Charizard, and a level 75 Charizard. When i go to the battle station in Blaze Black, and both my Charizards are set to level 50. Will my level 100 be better than the 75?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZangScytheZard View Post
    Hey quick question. Say i have a level 100 Charizard, and a level 75 Charizard. When i go to the battle station in Blaze Black, and both my Charizards are set to level 50. Will my level 100 be better than the 75?
    Not necessarily. When they are brought down to Lv. 50, the stats get recalculated for the level, so both of them would have the same base stats. However, since the stats are still calculated with EVs and IVs as usual, differences between the two Charizards would show up there. If they are both fully EV-trained, then there's likely to be very little difference in their battle strength.

I believe you can get them for even $99 now at many sites. I do not have a specific one in mind because prices differ over many factors and change sometimes but I just wanted to tell you that you can look for a DS Lite for cheaper than $129. There are actually a few stores in my area that aren't carrying the DS Lite anymore for whatever reason, only the DSi & 3DS, further reason for the prices to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by YaelleG View Post
    I believe you can get them for even $99 now at many sites. I do not have a specific one in mind because prices differ over many factors and change sometimes but I just wanted to tell you that you can look for a DS Lite for cheaper than $129. There are actually a few stores in my area that aren't carrying the DS Lite anymore for whatever reason, only the DSi & 3DS, further reason for the prices to drop.
    Well, I've never found a new one cheap like that. Thank you, anyway.

If anyone knows a trustful online store with that price, please PM me. I hope there are still stores which sell for that price with worldwide shipping.
    Last edited by Swadloon; 3rd September 2013 at 11:27 PM.

Default Special Attack EV Training

Hi, all.

Just started EV training, and starting on Emerald. I'm trying to train up an Abra with Special attack, but don't know where the best place is to train.

Any ideas? Cheers.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Special Attack EV Training

Quote Originally Posted by Serac View Post
    Hi, all.

Just started EV training, and starting on Emerald. I'm trying to train up an Abra with Special attack, but don't know where the best place is to train.

Any ideas? Cheers.
    According to Smogon, the best place to train Sp. Attack in Emerald is Route 113 by battling Spinda (70% chance of appearing, 1 EV each) and Slugma (25% chance, 1 EV each). Just be careful not to fight the Skarmory, since they give Defense EVs instead.

Queen of Arendelle
    Follow 0silverphoenix On Twitter
    Follow 0silverphoenix on Tumblr Visit 0silverphoenix's Youtube Channel

I apologize if this has been asked before:
    Say I beat White Treehollow and get the Shiny Dratini from Benga. If I change my Treehollow to Black Tower and beat it, will I be able to get the Shiny Gible as well?
    I love all things Disney!!

W2 FC: 0347 7142 8369
    3DS FC: 4682 8523 1396