FAQ: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5) - Page 304
Page 304 of 351 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 5255

Thread: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Quote Originally Posted by LadySasaki View Post
    My question: for the past few years I've been using my ds lite and an old spare silver ds to trade between all my 4th and 5th gen games. I recently got a 3ds XL, and now also 3ds as a spare for when xy come out. My question is this - is it ok to sell my old spare ds silver now? I should be able to trade between my ds lite and either of my 3ds consoles, right, and my ds lite can still read 3rd gen games, so I don't need the silver one anymore do I? I'm just double-checking in case there's something stupidly obvious I'm missing about connectivity issues. Thanks!
    You should be fine. The only thing I can think of is that, if you connected to the WFC using that DS with any of your games, it would have connected them as a set so that it could keep memory of your WFC interactions. But even that isn't a big deal; it would just make a new set the next time you connected with a new DS.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RiverAura View Post
    My question: for the past few years I've been using my ds lite and an old spare silver ds to trade between all my 4th and 5th gen games. I recently got a 3ds XL, and now also 3ds as a spare for when xy come out. My question is this - is it ok to sell my old spare ds silver now? I should be able to trade between my ds lite and either of my 3ds consoles, right, and my ds lite can still read 3rd gen games, so I don't need the silver one anymore do I? I'm just double-checking in case there's something stupidly obvious I'm missing about connectivity issues. Thanks!
    You should be fine. The only thing I can think of is that, if you connected to the WFC using that DS with any of your games, it would have connected them as a set so that it could keep memory of your WFC interactions. But even that isn't a big deal; it would just make a new set the next time you connected with a new DS.
    That's great, thanks. And nope I never used that one to connect to WFC, only ever my ds lite :) One last thing to check - I can transfer pokes from 4th gen to 5th gen using a ds lite and 3ds, right? It just popped into my head that I have no idea where 'ds download play' is on the 3ds menu and now I've confused myself o__O

I breed egg move pokes & DW females.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That's great, thanks. And nope I never used that one to connect to WFC, only ever my ds lite :) One last thing to check - I can transfer pokes from 4th gen to 5th gen using a ds lite and 3ds, right? It just popped into my head that I have no idea where 'ds download play' is on the 3ds menu and now I've confused myself o__O
    Yep! The DS Download Play button is a white DS and wireless signal on an orange background, and should be fairly close to the start of the menu unless you've done a lot of switching stuff around. Just select to receive data from a regular DS game, and the games will connect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

What happens when you use Explosion/Self Destruct while holding s Focus Band?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow GatoRage on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    What happens when you use Explosion/Self Destruct while holding s Focus Band?
    Your Pokémon faints.

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

I have Black 2, White 2 and a 3DS with Pokémon Dream Radar. Is there any way for me to obtain the Reveal Glass in both Black 2 and White 2? I have thought about restarting Pokémon Dream Radar after catching Therian Forme Landorus but I can't see a new game or erase data option in Pokémon Dream Radar.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Super Moderator Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I dont think you can get it for both games. I think you'd need to delete Dream Radar from your 3DS and redownload it unfortunately because the Therian formes can only be obtained once per save file on Dream Radar.

Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 3DS systems, and White 2 & Black 2. Is is true that I could video chat between them using Xtransceiver over the internet? Would this require friend codes?

Just looking for an alternative to Skype with my family when I take a weekend away as we don't have a webcam at home. Thanks!

I breed egg move pokes & DW females.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

I was going to make a thread for this, but I decided not to and decided to ask it here.
    But how come Darkrai doesn't learn ANY moves relating to the Moon and such? That kind of makes me disappointed about Darkrai, because he IS the controller of the Newmoon, right? So how come he doesn't learn any Lunar moves like Cresselia? I'm not expecting anybody to know this, just curious. :)
    Thanks for any answers!
    -Jenna, a.k.a Darktina.
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth. :)
    Avatar gif not made by me, credit goes to original owner. I just resized it for my avatar. :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Type Princess~ View Post
    I was going to make a thread for this, but I decided not to and decided to ask it here.
    But how come Darkrai doesn't learn ANY moves relating to the Moon and such? That kind of makes me disappointed about Darkrai, because he IS the controller of the Newmoon, right? So how come he doesn't learn any Lunar moves like Cresselia? I'm not expecting anybody to know this, just curious. :)
    Thanks for any answers!
    -Jenna, a.k.a Darktina.
    Neither Darkrai nor Cresselia can actually control the moon. Perhaps you're thinking of Newmoon Island, where Darkrai resides.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    Thanks for any answers!
    -Jenna, a.k.a Darktina.
    Neither Darkrai nor Cresselia can actually control the moon. Perhaps you're thinking of Newmoon Island, where Darkrai resides.
    ...Oh my god I just looked it up on Bulbagarden and I am an idiot...>.> I ACTUALLY thought they controlled the moons and stuff, lol! Whoops. Thanks for correcting me on that... I feel so embarrassed now...
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth. :)
    Avatar gif not made by me, credit goes to original owner. I just resized it for my avatar. :)

Post Thanks / Like

Follow Icy Angel on Tumblr Visit Icy Angel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    Thanks for any answers!
    -Jenna, a.k.a Darktina.
    ...Oh my god I just looked it up on Bulbagarden and I am an idiot...>.> I ACTUALLY thought they controlled the moons and stuff, lol! Whoops. Thanks for correcting me on that... I feel so embarrassed now...
    x3...

Asking question...
    How come Giratina is sooo hard to catch with Ultra Balls and Timer Balls, and then you can just catch it with a Dusk Ball? Dusk Balls are good for Giratina, yes, but I always thought that it'd be as hard to catch it with an Ultra Ball as a Dusk Ball. =P
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE THE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Super Moderator Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Dusk Balls have an increased catch rate when you are in a cave or at night so that could be why. Giratina also has a low catch rate, so isnt easy to catch in any case.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

To further explain, dusk balls have a capture rate of 3.5x in a cave/night while ultra balls only have a capture rate of 2x. Pretty big difference.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

Okay, so I've been playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, and I'm trying to get materials so Gurdurr and his apprentices can upgrade some facilities I have. I've gotten all the materials except for one... Err, two. Two pieces of Heavy Lumber.

Where in the world can I get some!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    I dont think you can get it for both games. I think you'd need to delete Dream Radar from your 3DS and redownload it unfortunately because the Therian formes can only be obtained once per save file on Dream Radar.
    Will using a different SD card work?

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.