FAQ: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5) - Page 302

Page 302 of 346 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 5184
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5)

Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Hi, so I fixed 3 Pokemon games (Yellow, Blue, Red) and changed the batterie and used electric tape. put the screw back in etc. Yellow has worked fine this whole time ( nearly a year.) Blue and Red have re-set though even though I fixed it with the same type of batterie (brand new) what can I do to make sure it doesn't reset again? it's annoying.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by HM02 View Post
    I just got Pokemon Black 2? Can anyone provide me with background from Black or White? I have played all the other games, and have preordered Pokemon X. I have no intentions of playing Black or White, so I don't care about spoilers from THAT game. Don't spoil anything from Black 2, please.
    Are you sure? BW has a much better storyline than B2W2...well, check out N's profile page here http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/N and read his backstory. That's all that pretty much happens in BW. But there are so many elements that go hand-in-hand that it's really recommended that you play BW before B2W2 if you're trying to see the story.

Blog Entries

Visit HM02's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    I just got Pokemon Black 2? Can anyone provide me with background from Black or White? I have played all the other games, and have preordered Pokemon X. I have no intentions of playing Black or White, so I don't care about spoilers from THAT game. Don't spoil anything from Black 2, please.
    Are you sure? BW has a much better storyline than B2W2...well, check out N's profile page here N - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia and read his backstory. That's all that pretty much happens in BW. But there are so many elements that go hand-in-hand that it's really recommended that you play BW before B2W2 if you're trying to see the story.
    I might. I'm seeing my cousin this weekend, so I'll see if he'll let me borrow his White. The GameStop I went to only had B2W2 in stock, so I got that. Thanks, though. I haven't started it yet, as I'm finishing a Nuzlocke in HeartGold, so I'll wait till I can play White.

Pokemon X Friend Code : 0447 - 5738 - 4720

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity nintendo club code! please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberjaw View Post
    If you are not using your 16 digit nintendo club code that came with the game, will u please PM it to me? I recently purchased a new 3DS XL so i would qualify for a bonus game if i get the code. I would appreciate it very much.
    Do you mean that you got the game already installed in the 3DS XL when you bought the console? You should still be able to claim the Club Nintendo points on the official Nintendo website. I got to claim the Club Nintendo points for Luigi's Mansion 2 when I downloaded it from the Nintendo eShop during early April.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    Are you sure? BW has a much better storyline than B2W2...well, check out N's profile page here N - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia and read his backstory. That's all that pretty much happens in BW. But there are so many elements that go hand-in-hand that it's really recommended that you play BW before B2W2 if you're trying to see the story.
    I might. I'm seeing my cousin this weekend, so I'll see if he'll let me borrow his White. The GameStop I went to only had B2W2 in stock, so I got that. Thanks, though. I haven't started it yet, as I'm finishing a Nuzlocke in HeartGold, so I'll wait till I can play White.
    That, and remember that the two games are connected. After clearing White, you can use Memory Link to trigger special events in B2W2.

║ Friggin Entertain Me ║ 58Down's Avatar

Visit 58Down's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

Please be gentle MODz, I have never posted in this thread before and I could not find a board/thread for my question.

Where can I ask for a lot of help with Pokemon Ruby? I am stuck on route 114, and cant seem to find HM46 (Surf) so I can get over to the right side of the map. I have 4 badges.

I AM A NEWB with RUBY, and am stuck, could some be as kind to help me?
    |The Dominatrix|

Un-claimed Pokemon:

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

Quote Originally Posted by 58Down View Post
    Please be gentle MODz, I have never posted in this thread before and I could not find a board/thread for my question.

Where can I ask for a lot of help with Pokemon Ruby? I am stuck on route 114, and cant seem to find HM46 (Surf) so I can get over to the right side of the map. I have 4 badges.

Surf is given to you by Wally's family in Petalburg City after beating Norman.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Down View Post

Surf is given to you by Wally's family in Petalburg City after beating Norman.
    They live in the house right next to the gym

Hey guys! I have two questions:

1) If I give Kingdra the Lustrous Orb, will its Water and Dragon powers be "upgraded" or does it only work for Palkia?

2) Where in Black (not Black 2) can I find the manic that will buy my Big Mushrooms and Tiny Mushrooms? And where can I sell the Shoal Salt and the Shoal Shell? Thanks!

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post

1) If I give Kingdra the Lustrous Orb, will its Water and Dragon powers be "upgraded" or does it only work for Palkia?

2) Where in Black (not Black 2) can I find the manic that will buy my Big Mushrooms and Tiny Mushrooms? And where can I sell the Shoal Salt and the Shoal Shell? Thanks!
    The Hungry Maid/Gourmet Maniac in the trailer home on route 5 will take your shrooms and Shoal Salt. And as for your Shoal Shells, the Ore Maniac inside the Icirrus City Pokémon Center will buy it.

You should keep this fav'd/bookmarked for further use~

Idk as for your 1st question since I'm curious as to it's answer myself ^^;;

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries

A beautifully glowing orb to be held by PALKIA. It boosts the power of Dragon- and Water-type moves.
    If the item description specifically mentions Palkia, then I'm pretty sure it would only work when Palkia is holding it.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Blog Entries

I know the Lustrous Orb only works for Palkia and not Kingdra.

As for where to sell those items, I believe there's a Maid in or near the trailer on Route 5 that will take the TinyMushroom, BigMushroom, and Shoal Salt. There's another guy in the Icirrus Pokémon Center who will buy the Shoal Shell, if I remember correctly. I believe those guys are in both BW and B2W2.

I have a gameboy and Pokemon R,B and Yellow. I also have pokemon stadium on n64. Is it possible to battle a friend who is also using a gameboy and a pokemon game by connecting your gameboy to the n64 and battiling using your pokemon ON pokemon stadium?

Can someone tell me how and what I need.

Oh my lol

What you need:

- Two Gameboy Transfer Paks
    - One Pokemon Stadium Game
    - Two N64 Controllers

Plug and play at this point, just follow the on screen instructions :)

I RNG, if you think that's cheating you're dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Champloo View Post
    Oh my lol

What you need:

- Two Gameboy Transfer Paks
    - One Pokemon Stadium Game
    - Two N64 Controllers

Plug and play at this point, just follow the on screen instructions :)
    Thanks! Never really grew up with a N64 or pokemon stadium and there were no videos on YouTube.