1. It's probably for pokemon that evolve at night. I dunno if there are Lunar Ribbons in Gates to Infinity for that, though. If there are no Lunar Ribbons, then I guess this is most highly likely. This would include Chingling, Gligar, Sneasel, and Umbreon. The description said it makes SOME pokemon evolve, so this would be the best bet.
2. Pokemon from outer space. But Clefairy already has the Moon Stone, and Elgyem doesn't need any items.
There really aren't any info on that, and I tried making my guess based on pokemon types and features. Hope this helps
Last edited by Dark Chocolate; 4th April 2013 at 08:19 PM.
Not that I want to, but I'm just wondering...
In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, you know how there is an option to delete your save data? Well, if you press it does it ask you if you want to delete your save data then if you press yes does it ask you "Are you sure?"
I'm asking because I want to know if I ever I'm absentminded and accidentally click on it that I have the option to say "no" and the game makes sure that I'm 100% wanting to delete my data, you know what I mean?
Something that is bothering me is that I'm trying to max out EV's in certain stats, but I'm not 100% sure if a specific stat is maxed. For example, Bianca tells me that my Garchomp "seems like it can work a little harder. But I think it worked hard on its Attack!"
Does that mean it's maxed?
SEAHAWKS SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
- "Seems like it can work a little harder." = Pokémon can still earn more EV's.
- "It has worked really hard hasn't it?" = Pokémon can't earn any more EV's.
- "I think it has worked particularly hard on its [stat]!" = Pokémon has reached the maximum of 252 EV's in a certain stat.
Hope that helps.
Can the gift deerling be shiny?(B/W2)
In PMD:Gates to Infinity, does leveling up moves do anything else other than raise the move's power?
I'm asking this because I noticed that Dragon Rage can be leveled up despite the fact that it deals a set amount of damage, and I even tried leveling it up and saw no difference. And I'm pretty sure that only the move dojos can improve PP and maybe accuracy IRC.
Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.
How do you change the Pokémon that appears in your Battle Videos online profile? Mine is currently Azurill but I want to change it now.
I'm planning on going back to gen 3, buying the games I don't have and a spare gba and completing the pokedex. I just have a few questions....
1. Can I complete the pokedex at this point in time (or, how far can I get through it)?
2. One of my games (leafgreen) is one of those fake ones where you can't migrate the pokemon to a gen 4 game. Does this mean I can't trade the pokemon to a gen 3 game as well?
3. What about gen 4? Can I complete that pokedex now?
Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys and Ho-Oh and Lugia. The events to get the items needed to reach them are long gone and you'd need a Gen 4 game and wifi to get them (and even then, to have seen them to search on the GTS for them, unless you get an out and out trade). Otherwise, yes, you should be able to get every other Pokemon so long as you have all of the games from Gen 3.
2. It depends. Certainly, you can trade between Gen 3 games from your LeafGreen since the fakeness of it doesn't (usually) stop you from trades. The "depends" part comes from my own personal experience: my old Emerald was fake and, after so many uses, it just stopped being able to save. It said that the game stopped because it had no backup memory (regardless if I had a previous save or not) and then the save would be nulled. So long as your LeafGreen game still saves properly, you can trade Pokemon from it between Gen 3 games.
3. Again, you could but it isn't likely. It IS more likely than Gen 3 (due to wifi and GTS), but still not that much higher due to the "having to see it to search for it" requirement. Out and out trades are easiest for these types of Pokemon and, again, most are event exclusives due to wifi events no longer being obtainable. As of now, these Pokemon are not obtainable in Gen 4 since they were events: Mew (unless you have My Pokemon Ranch for the Wii, where you can get a Mew by depositing 999 Pokemon into the game), Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus. You also won't be able to get Rotom's alternate formes unless you transfer to a Gen V game where they are freely available. I have excluded Regigigas from the list because he requires the other 3 Regis to be present to catch (there was an event to get him though), but you have that covered with your Gen 3 games. Manaphy can also be obtained with the Gen IV Pokemon Ranger games (there will be a certain point where you can receive a Manaphy egg which you can transfer to a Gen IV game, Phione is obtainable by breeding the hatched Manaphy). Again, so long as you transfer all of your Gen 3 Pokemon and get the events through trades, yes, you can complete it between all that you have.
Such a photogenic face...