FAQ: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5) - Page 267

Page 267 of 346 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 5184
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5)

  1. #3991
    Registered User Joshpho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    42

    Default What happens after the 50th call/final trade for Yancy?

    After you've done all 50 calls to Yancy or she's traded you all of the Pokemon, does anything happen? Will she keep on trading you duplicates or will you not see her in person again?

    let's go on an adventure, friend!

  2. #3992
    Dragon of the Water RiverAura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    White Forest
    Posts
    462
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa699 View Post
    what is the best way to train in black 2
    my team is around lvl 75
    You could try the Nimbasa Sports Domes, battle the Elite 4 and champion and try leveling up using high leveled Pokemon and a Lucky Egg, which you get in game.
    Also, the higher-levels of the Black Tower/White Treehollow (whichever you have enabled) have Lv. 70-80 range Pokémon, and by completing an area and then re-entering it, you can rebattle them without limit.

  3. #3993
    Registered User DaPandaBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    116

    Default Are all Pokemon obtainable within Generation V by now?

    So all the Pokemon that are not obtainable in either BW or B2W2 (not including event Pokemon from Gen V), are they all obtainable in the Dream World at this point? I'm asking this because everyone thinks Generation V is over due to that announcement made last month but from what I noticed, by the time a Generation was concluded, every Pokemon were able to be obtained within that generation without the use of previous generations. So in my logic, if every Pokemon is obtainable in Generation V without the use of a PokeTransfer and with the use of Dream World, then that means Generation V has been concluded and we can sit back and look forward to Generation VI now.

  4. #3994
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,026
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Are all Pokemon obtainable within Generation V by now?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaPandaBear View Post
    So all the Pokemon that are not obtainable in either BW or B2W2 (not including event Pokemon from Gen V), are they all obtainable in the Dream World at this point? I'm asking this because everyone thinks Generation V is over due to that announcement made last month but from what I noticed, by the time a Generation was concluded, every Pokemon were able to be obtained within that generation without the use of previous generations. So in my logic, if every Pokemon is obtainable in Generation V without the use of a PokeTransfer and with the use of Dream World, then that means Generation V has been concluded and we can sit back and look forward to Generation VI now.
    I do not think they are. Groudon and Kyorgre weren't obtainable but Japan is having an event to distribute those, but it's unknown when and if it's going worldwide, no, not all the Pokemon are obtainable without transfering. There are many you can get only by transfering, I believe. However, I don't think that indicates that Gen 5 will not be over.

  5. #3995
    一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Durham, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,717
    Blog Entries
    37
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Are all Pokemon obtainable within Generation V by now?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaPandaBear View Post
    So all the Pokemon that are not obtainable in either BW or B2W2 (not including event Pokemon from Gen V), are they all obtainable in the Dream World at this point? I'm asking this because everyone thinks Generation V is over due to that announcement made last month but from what I noticed, by the time a Generation was concluded, every Pokemon were able to be obtained within that generation without the use of previous generations. So in my logic, if every Pokemon is obtainable in Generation V without the use of a PokeTransfer and with the use of Dream World, then that means Generation V has been concluded and we can sit back and look forward to Generation VI now.
    In addition to Aquanova's answer, Generation II required you to use the Time Capsule for some Generation I Pokémon if you wanted to complete the National Pokédex of that generation.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

  6. #3996
    Sleep tight Isamu Akai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,215
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    I'm in post-end game in W2 now, but I believe I may be missing something. There's supposed to be a point where you encounter Zoroark and follow it to somewhere. Unfortunately I cannot remember where or when is it done. Wasn't it supposed to be in Victory Road?


    Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

  7. #3997
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,026
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    I'm in post-end game in W2 now, but I believe I may be missing something. There's supposed to be a point where you encounter Zoroark and follow it to somewhere. Unfortunately I cannot remember where or when is it done. Wasn't it supposed to be in Victory Road?
    Yeah, in Victory Road. When you go outside the Pokemon league you should see it when you go into Victory Road if you approach it it will start to run away, it will lead you to N.

  8. #3998
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: What happens after the 50th call/final trade for Yancy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshpho View Post
    After you've done all 50 calls to Yancy or she's traded you all of the Pokemon, does anything happen? Will she keep on trading you duplicates or will you not see her in person again?
    She keeps on trading duplicates in the same order

    Quote Originally Posted by DaPandaBear View Post
    So all the Pokemon that are not obtainable in either BW or B2W2 (not including event Pokemon from Gen V), are they all obtainable in the Dream World at this point? I'm asking this because everyone thinks Generation V is over due to that announcement made last month but from what I noticed, by the time a Generation was concluded, every Pokemon were able to be obtained within that generation without the use of previous generations. So in my logic, if every Pokemon is obtainable in Generation V without the use of a PokeTransfer and with the use of Dream World, then that means Generation V has been concluded and we can sit back and look forward to Generation VI now.
    Yes, technically many Pokemon are unobtainable in Gen V, though, if we don't count legends and starters, I think almost every Pokemon is obtainable in Gen V. That's because I have my W and B2 and got 600 Pokes registered without transferring but with DW

  9. #3999
    Registered User Joshpho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    Thanks, @Graffcool

    Also, could someone walk me through the fastest way of obtaining the Tropical Hut in the Dream World? I would get the Watmel/Durin/Leppa berries via Share shelfs and then just keep on planting them, right? And how many days does it take the berries to grow?

    Oh, and is it possible to visit the rainbow bridge for dream points more than one time per visit? When I get a Pokemon to bring to the Entralink it says I can't visit it again...

    let's go on an adventure, friend!

  10. #4000
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,026
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshpho View Post
    Thanks, @Graffcool

    Also, could someone walk me through the fastest way of obtaining the Tropical Hut in the Dream World? I would get the Watmel/Durin/Leppa berries via Share shelfs and then just keep on planting them, right? And how many days does it take the berries to grow?

    Oh, and is it possible to visit the rainbow bridge for dream points more than one time per visit? When I get a Pokemon to bring to the Entralink it says I can't visit it again...
    Yes, keep planting and harvesting the berries and water them when they need it, other people may also water them, as it makes them earn Dream Points. When you have enough berries, select the Tropical Hut in the Dream Catelogue under Houses and Islands and switch to that house :)

    After you take back a Pokemon, you can't visit the Dream Isle again until you've woken up your Pokemon and taken the Pokemon you befriended back to your game. The next time you visit, you may go back to the Dream Isle. However, if you havent selected a Pokemon at the Tree of Dreams, you may go back, however after a certain number of times, the dream isle will "dry up" and you wont find any until you reset it by waking up your Pokemon.

  11. #4001
    Sleep tight Isamu Akai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,215
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    I'm in post-end game in W2 now, but I believe I may be missing something. There's supposed to be a point where you encounter Zoroark and follow it to somewhere. Unfortunately I cannot remember where or when is it done. Wasn't it supposed to be in Victory Road?
    Yeah, in Victory Road. When you go outside the Pokemon league you should see it when you go into Victory Road if you approach it it will start to run away, it will lead you to N.
    .... Then I appear to have a problem then. I have flown over to the Pokemon League and went into Victory Road from there, plenty of times after the end game, but have still not met Zoroark.


    Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

  12. #4002
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,026
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    I'm in post-end game in W2 now, but I believe I may be missing something. There's supposed to be a point where you encounter Zoroark and follow it to somewhere. Unfortunately I cannot remember where or when is it done. Wasn't it supposed to be in Victory Road?
    Yeah, in Victory Road. When you go outside the Pokemon league you should see it when you go into Victory Road if you approach it it will start to run away, it will lead you to N.
    .... Then I appear to have a problem then. I have flown over to the Pokemon League and went into Victory Road from there, plenty of times after the end game, but have still not met Zoroark.
    Hmm that's strange, have you walked around Victory Road a bit, it should be there...

  13. #4003
    Registered User Joshpho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshpho View Post
    Thanks, @Graffcool

    Also, could someone walk me through the fastest way of obtaining the Tropical Hut in the Dream World? I would get the Watmel/Durin/Leppa berries via Share shelfs and then just keep on planting them, right? And how many days does it take the berries to grow?

    Oh, and is it possible to visit the rainbow bridge for dream points more than one time per visit? When I get a Pokemon to bring to the Entralink it says I can't visit it again...
    Yes, keep planting and harvesting the berries and water them when they need it, other people may also water them, as it makes them earn Dream Points. When you have enough berries, select the Tropical Hut in the Dream Catelogue under Houses and Islands and switch to that house :)

    After you take back a Pokemon, you can't visit the Dream Isle again until you've woken up your Pokemon and taken the Pokemon you befriended back to your game. The next time you visit, you may go back to the Dream Isle. However, if you havent selected a Pokemon at the Tree of Dreams, you may go back, however after a certain number of times, the dream isle will "dry up" and you wont find any until you reset it by waking up your Pokemon.
    Cool, thanks for the info. So the tropical island house requires 300 of 3 berries... How many harvests would that require? (and how many berries does each harvest yield/how fast do they grow?)

    let's go on an adventure, friend!

  14. #4004
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,026
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshpho View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshpho View Post
    Thanks, @Graffcool

    Also, could someone walk me through the fastest way of obtaining the Tropical Hut in the Dream World? I would get the Watmel/Durin/Leppa berries via Share shelfs and then just keep on planting them, right? And how many days does it take the berries to grow?

    Oh, and is it possible to visit the rainbow bridge for dream points more than one time per visit? When I get a Pokemon to bring to the Entralink it says I can't visit it again...
    Yes, keep planting and harvesting the berries and water them when they need it, other people may also water them, as it makes them earn Dream Points. When you have enough berries, select the Tropical Hut in the Dream Catelogue under Houses and Islands and switch to that house :)

    After you take back a Pokemon, you can't visit the Dream Isle again until you've woken up your Pokemon and taken the Pokemon you befriended back to your game. The next time you visit, you may go back to the Dream Isle. However, if you havent selected a Pokemon at the Tree of Dreams, you may go back, however after a certain number of times, the dream isle will "dry up" and you wont find any until you reset it by waking up your Pokemon.
    Cool, thanks for the info. So the tropical island house requires 300 of 3 berries... How many harvests would that require? (and how many berries does each harvest yield/how fast do they grow?)
    Depends how many rows you have, how many you plant and how many times they are watered.

    More information can be found in this article:http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Berries

  15. #4005
    真実の英雄 smalllady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nuvema Town
    Posts
    1,359
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    I'm in post-end game in W2 now, but I believe I may be missing something. There's supposed to be a point where you encounter Zoroark and follow it to somewhere. Unfortunately I cannot remember where or when is it done. Wasn't it supposed to be in Victory Road?
    Yeah, in Victory Road. When you go outside the Pokemon league you should see it when you go into Victory Road if you approach it it will start to run away, it will lead you to N.
    .... Then I appear to have a problem then. I have flown over to the Pokemon League and went into Victory Road from there, plenty of times after the end game, but have still not met Zoroark.
    Have you spoken to Hugh's younger sister about the weird dream she had? She says she dreamt of N's Zoroark on Victory Road. That might be what triggers it's appearance.

    Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •