FAQ: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5) - Page 267

Page 267 of 346 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 5184
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5)

Default What happens after the 50th call/final trade for Yancy?

After you've done all 50 calls to Yancy or she's traded you all of the Pokemon, does anything happen? Will she keep on trading you duplicates or will you not see her in person again?

let's go on an adventure, friend!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa699 View Post
    what is the best way to train in black 2
    my team is around lvl 75
    You could try the Nimbasa Sports Domes, battle the Elite 4 and champion and try leveling up using high leveled Pokemon and a Lucky Egg, which you get in game.
    Also, the higher-levels of the Black Tower/White Treehollow (whichever you have enabled) have Lv. 70-80 range Pokémon, and by completing an area and then re-entering it, you can rebattle them without limit.

Default Are all Pokemon obtainable within Generation V by now?

So all the Pokemon that are not obtainable in either BW or B2W2 (not including event Pokemon from Gen V), are they all obtainable in the Dream World at this point? I'm asking this because everyone thinks Generation V is over due to that announcement made last month but from what I noticed, by the time a Generation was concluded, every Pokemon were able to be obtained within that generation without the use of previous generations. So in my logic, if every Pokemon is obtainable in Generation V without the use of a PokeTransfer and with the use of Dream World, then that means Generation V has been concluded and we can sit back and look forward to Generation VI now.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Are all Pokemon obtainable within Generation V by now?

Quote Originally Posted by DaPandaBear View Post
    So all the Pokemon that are not obtainable in either BW or B2W2 (not including event Pokemon from Gen V), are they all obtainable in the Dream World at this point? I'm asking this because everyone thinks Generation V is over due to that announcement made last month but from what I noticed, by the time a Generation was concluded, every Pokemon were able to be obtained within that generation without the use of previous generations. So in my logic, if every Pokemon is obtainable in Generation V without the use of a PokeTransfer and with the use of Dream World, then that means Generation V has been concluded and we can sit back and look forward to Generation VI now.
    I do not think they are. Groudon and Kyorgre weren't obtainable but Japan is having an event to distribute those, but it's unknown when and if it's going worldwide, no, not all the Pokemon are obtainable without transfering. There are many you can get only by transfering, I believe. However, I don't think that indicates that Gen 5 will not be over.

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Are all Pokemon obtainable within Generation V by now?

In addition to Aquanova's answer, Generation II required you to use the Time Capsule for some Generation I Pokémon if you wanted to complete the National Pokédex of that generation.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

I'm in post-end game in W2 now, but I believe I may be missing something. There's supposed to be a point where you encounter Zoroark and follow it to somewhere. Unfortunately I cannot remember where or when is it done. Wasn't it supposed to be in Victory Road?

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    I'm in post-end game in W2 now, but I believe I may be missing something. There's supposed to be a point where you encounter Zoroark and follow it to somewhere. Unfortunately I cannot remember where or when is it done. Wasn't it supposed to be in Victory Road?
    Yeah, in Victory Road. When you go outside the Pokemon league you should see it when you go into Victory Road if you approach it it will start to run away, it will lead you to N.

Default Re: What happens after the 50th call/final trade for Yancy?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshpho View Post
    After you've done all 50 calls to Yancy or she's traded you all of the Pokemon, does anything happen? Will she keep on trading you duplicates or will you not see her in person again?
    She keeps on trading duplicates in the same order

Yes, technically many Pokemon are unobtainable in Gen V, though, if we don't count legends and starters, I think almost every Pokemon is obtainable in Gen V. That's because I have my W and B2 and got 600 Pokes registered without transferring but with DW

Thanks, @Graffcool

Also, could someone walk me through the fastest way of obtaining the Tropical Hut in the Dream World? I would get the Watmel/Durin/Leppa berries via Share shelfs and then just keep on planting them, right? And how many days does it take the berries to grow?

Oh, and is it possible to visit the rainbow bridge for dream points more than one time per visit? When I get a Pokemon to bring to the Entralink it says I can't visit it again...

Blog Entries

Thanks, @Graffcool

Also, could someone walk me through the fastest way of obtaining the Tropical Hut in the Dream World? I would get the Watmel/Durin/Leppa berries via Share shelfs and then just keep on planting them, right? And how many days does it take the berries to grow?

Oh, and is it possible to visit the rainbow bridge for dream points more than one time per visit? When I get a Pokemon to bring to the Entralink it says I can't visit it again...
    Yes, keep planting and harvesting the berries and water them when they need it, other people may also water them, as it makes them earn Dream Points. When you have enough berries, select the Tropical Hut in the Dream Catelogue under Houses and Islands and switch to that house :)

After you take back a Pokemon, you can't visit the Dream Isle again until you've woken up your Pokemon and taken the Pokemon you befriended back to your game. The next time you visit, you may go back to the Dream Isle. However, if you havent selected a Pokemon at the Tree of Dreams, you may go back, however after a certain number of times, the dream isle will "dry up" and you wont find any until you reset it by waking up your Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Yeah, in Victory Road. When you go outside the Pokemon league you should see it when you go into Victory Road if you approach it it will start to run away, it will lead you to N.
    .... Then I appear to have a problem then. I have flown over to the Pokemon League and went into Victory Road from there, plenty of times after the end game, but have still not met Zoroark.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Blog Entries

.... Then I appear to have a problem then. I have flown over to the Pokemon League and went into Victory Road from there, plenty of times after the end game, but have still not met Zoroark.
    Hmm that's strange, have you walked around Victory Road a bit, it should be there...

Thanks, @Graffcool

Yes, keep planting and harvesting the berries and water them when they need it, other people may also water them, as it makes them earn Dream Points. When you have enough berries, select the Tropical Hut in the Dream Catelogue under Houses and Islands and switch to that house :)

After you take back a Pokemon, you can't visit the Dream Isle again until you've woken up your Pokemon and taken the Pokemon you befriended back to your game. The next time you visit, you may go back to the Dream Isle. However, if you havent selected a Pokemon at the Tree of Dreams, you may go back, however after a certain number of times, the dream isle will "dry up" and you wont find any until you reset it by waking up your Pokemon.
    Cool, thanks for the info. So the tropical island house requires 300 of 3 berries... How many harvests would that require? (and how many berries does each harvest yield/how fast do they grow?)

Blog Entries

Thanks, @Graffcool

Cool, thanks for the info. So the tropical island house requires 300 of 3 berries... How many harvests would that require? (and how many berries does each harvest yield/how fast do they grow?)
    Depends how many rows you have, how many you plant and how many times they are watered.

More information can be found in this article:http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Berries

Blog Entries

Have you spoken to Hugh's younger sister about the weird dream she had? She says she dreamt of N's Zoroark on Victory Road. That might be what triggers it's appearance.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv